Donald Trump - dickhead

West of the Rockies

Jan 14, 2022, 1:37:52 AMJan 14
"I have a MAJOR announcement coming soon -- something that NO ONE will
believe..." --

Trump, inviting people to pay to join the "Official
Trump Announcement Priority List"

Petzl

Jan 14, 2022, 9:47:22 PMJan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:37:48 -0000, West of the Rockies
<Cowbo...@montana.org> wrote:

<https://milled.com/donald-j-trump-2020/i-have-something-big-to-share-with-you-WZptHn95xhreCUnA>
https://t.ly/V11o
https://ibb.co/PcX7bpp
Concrete Walls with Machine Gun Ports Are Being Put Up Around The
Biden White House?

<https://ugetube.com/watch/actor-caught-wearing-biden-mask-joe-biden-is-a-fake_ER6RwLtHVk8yqVI.html?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=NisJGzTaFM4_J7N0r2etBCXCm0znCWPszXgqVpPV0RA-1642213191-0-gaNycGzNCH0>
https://t.ly/cUPO
ACTOR CAUGHT WEARING BIDEN MASK! JOE BIDEN IS A FAKE!
Published on 15 Mar 2021 / In News and Politics
Caught live on TV formation point and actor who has imitated Joe Biden
voice wears a Joe Biden silicone realistic mask and you can see where
it ends! I finally found a video that truly shows that Joe Biden is a
fake! Not only can you tell by the photos he is not the real Joe Biden
but now you can see it I'm real time! Enjoy

<https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1443048697726521347?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1443048697726521347%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsweek.com%2Fwhy-white-house-built-fake-oval-office-joe-biden-1636616>
https://t.ly/yjY4
Nothing is real with these people, it’s all smoke and mirrors. But
we’re supposed to entrust them with all of our personal health
decisions?

--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving,
fraud and cheating will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
. --Fact check THAT.

Ördög, the real Devil

Jan 14, 2022, 10:14:24 PMJan 14
Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> Concrete Walls with Machine Gun Ports ...and similar conspiracy
phantasms

> ACTOR CAUGHT WEARING BIDEN MASK...

ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz!
Boooooooring!

> Nothing is real ...

No! Everything is actually quite real but you prefer to live in your self
created fantasises, Petz dear.

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic sig:

> Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden's ability
> to f**k things up.

Which alt-right sewer do you get such crazy ideas from, Petz dear?

Utter bullshit. W/o Obama's intervention in the presidential candidate
selection process Biden would not have won against other candidates like
Bernie Sanders. Even now, Obama is still backing everything the Biden
administration is doing.

You are a fucking moron!

> Trump was never running against Biden.

The hell he was not. And he lost fucking big time. (YAY)
That is why he needed to invent "voter fraud" as an excuse both for
himself and his idiotic fanatical and deranged MAGA cult followers (like
you for instance.

The only voter fraud clearly confirmed to date was committed by deranged
Trump cultists like you.

> GOP's urgent attempts of 2021 are towards codifying voter suppression,
> solidifying gerrymandering at all levels of government and
> retaining the filibuster for the purpose of grabbing the power in the
> US for Perpetuity.

Here Petz dear, I have corrected your massive typos in the above
paragraph!

> The left loathes Trump

All sane, rational and civilised person hates Trump, that corrupt,
criminal, racist, misogynist, neo-fascist and horribly narcissistic
conman.

> so much it totally blinds them to anything he says,

Luckily Trump critiques and opponents aren't blind to Trump's vile hate
mongering rhetoric stuffed full of idiocy, inaccuracies, science denialism
and demagogy. Only his cult members are blind to facts and reason.

> even when what he
> says could potentially save thousands of lives.

BULLSHIT
But he is definitely responsible for hundreds of thousand of unnecessary
deaths under his watch.

> Amazing where in America a lifetime of lying, thieving, fraud and
> cheating will take you in politics?

Yeah, precisely!. Juts a decade ago no-one would have thought of Trump
actually managing to become the President. Yet it has happened.
The US system of government has been totally corrupted by the hard
capitalist right abusing the execute, judicial and enforcement arms of
the US government for their own benefit.

> Joe Biden's son, zero track record

You are off to the fairies again in goonbags' fumes land!
Biden's son had bugger all to do with the presidency, he never had nor
ever will have any role in government ... so who the fuck cares what
the fuck he did or does. Nor do I care what his butler does during his
private time nor how many times his dog pees on the carpet.

/ snip some disgusting verbal vomit/

> Corruption ...

...is rampant in both of the two major parties in the USA, but by far more
dominating amongst the Republicans.

> Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
> her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United
> States
> --Fact check THAT.

No need. Your QAnon derived slandering hatemonger bullshit don't need to
be checked.

😜️
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

West of the Rockies

Jan 15, 2022, 12:53:26 AMJan 15
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:47:19 +1100, Petzl posted:-

> Concrete Walls with Machine Gun Ports Are Being Put Up Around The
> Biden White House?

If you believe that Pizzle, you need certifying - urgently!

Petzl

Jan 15, 2022, 1:20:50 AMJan 15
The photo was 3 days old
https://ibb.co/PcX7bpp
Concrete Walls with Machine Gun Ports Are Being Put Up Around The
Biden White House?

But you never know hen the next Biden Inquisition happens
The last was the FBI'ed setup
<https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-media-insurrection>
https://t.ly/t5zP
Well, it turns out, the Biden administration didn't want to tell us
what they were. They refused to release thousands of hours of
surveillance footage from within the Capitol on January 6. Why
wouldn’t they want us to see that? Well, we’re not sure. But we know
they really didn’t want us to see it. In fact, they went to court to
keep the footage under seal. In one court document, the Justice
Department argued that releasing the camera footage from January 6
would "compromise the security of the United States Capitol and those
who work there." The footage might "create a visual pathway which
other bad actors could use in planning their breach point and pathway
for future attacks."
So it turns out, the vast majority of people inside the Capitol on
January 6 were peaceful. They were not insurrectionists. They
shouldn’t have been there, they weren’t trying to overthrow the
government, that’s a total crock. And with that in mind, some of the
other lies about January 6 start to make more sense. Remember this?

--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?