The coming election

7 views
Skip to first unread message

Fran

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 6:01:44 PMJan 13
to
It must be about time we started talking about it.

Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?

I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a friend
of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there are many,
many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP supporter but won't
be this time round because of....' that friend is predicting a
coalition loss. I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in
predicting one given how dim so many voters are.

I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think the
govt has got to go. At least for one term.



Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 6:23:05 PMJan 13
to
**My take:

Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected. Just. Depends
on COVID.

The ALP is a bad choice. They've killed off all the good policies they
presented at the last election. Gutless wonders.

As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good people
and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.

If Labor presented the same policies they did at the last election, I'd
vote for them. They won't, so I won't. I will give them preferences though.

Fran

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 6:39:01 PMJan 13
to
A reasonable assessment but..

I don't think Labor is quite as bad (strategy wise) as you are making
out. I don't think they have much choice in term sof strategy other
than what they are doing now (ie plain vanilla, small target policy).
Vested media interests and too few swing voters being central to that
thinking.

Just out of interest, is it an independent you'd give your primary vote to?

Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 13, 2022, 7:04:45 PMJan 13
to
**Depends on who is running. Greens would be my first choice. IF the
independent/s are not affiliated with the COALition, then possibly. That
may take a bit of investigative work, as many independents are just
COALition stooges. Thing is this: The Greens have been consistent with
their policies for years. They have a good team and they don't
concentrate on a single issue.

Fran

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 1:24:32 AMJan 14
to
:-)) Not mine I have to admit but then we have a good Labor candidate
who I'm happy with so will prolly give my vote there.

We got the shits with the Greens when they held out and failed to get
the country a carbon price scheme when 2 Libs had decided to support it
and cross the floor - one being the amazing Judith Troeth. Something
was better than nothing and we ended up with nothing thanks to the Greens.

The other thing that's recently given me the shits is that loser Lidia
Thorpe tweeting support for the cretins who set fire to the doors of old
Parliament House. She should be drummed out of Parliament for that.

IF the
> independent/s are not affiliated with the COALition, then possibly. That
> may take a bit of investigative work, as many independents are just
> COALition stooges. Thing is this: The Greens have been consistent with
> their policies for years. They have a good team and they don't
> concentrate on a single issue.

But also don't achieve anything as far as I can see. And I'm going to
remain shitty about that carbon price failure by them. I do agree that
they should be worth supporting but I think they loof sense st a lot
when Bob Brown left.

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 14, 2022, 11:44:19 PMJan 14
to
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Fran wrote

>> It must be about time we started talking about it.

>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?

>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a friend
>> of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there are many, many
>> posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP supporter but won't be
>> this time round because of....'

Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
Mostly posted by Labor shills.

>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.

More fool that fool.

>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in predicting one given
>> how dim so many voters are.

>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think the govt
>> has got to go. At least for one term.

More fool you.

> My take:

> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.

No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.

> Just. Depends on COVID.

Nope, you watch.

> The ALP is a bad choice.

That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.

> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the last
> election. Gutless wonders.

Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.

> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good people

Bullshit they do.

> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.

Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.

Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 6:40:48 PMJan 15
to
On 15/01/2022 3:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Fran wrote
>
>>> It must be about time we started talking about it.
>
>>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?
>
>>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a
>>> friend of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there are
>>> many, many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP supporter
>>> but won't be this time round because of....'
>
> Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
> Mostly posted by Labor shills.
>
>>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.
>
> More fool that fool.
>
>>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in predicting one
>>> given how dim so many voters are.
>
>>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think the
>>> govt has got to go.  At least for one term.
>
> More fool you.
>
>> My take:
>
>> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.
>
> No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
> than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
> Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.

**We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation. We got lucky
early on. Incompetence by that fucking idiot, Scummo, has ensured that
we are screwed.

>
>> Just. Depends on COVID.
>
> Nope, you watch.

**Yep. We'll see. If COVID settles down, enough morons will forget just
how incompetent Scummo is and he will be voted in.

>
>> The ALP is a bad choice.
>
> That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.

**Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.

>
>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the last
>> election. Gutless wonders.
>
> Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.

**Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
Scummo in.

>
>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good people
>
> Bullshit they do.
>
>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.
>
> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.

**Nope. Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.

West of the Rockies

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 7:10:02 PMJan 15
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:40:41 +1100, Trevor Wilson posted:-

> **Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
> Scummo in.


And more stupid than that if Albo gets in.

Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 9:31:17 PMJan 15
to
**Why? Tell us, in as much detail as you feel necessary, how Albo
performed when he was last PM.

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 10:06:01 PMJan 15
to
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>>> It must be about time we started talking about it.

>>>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?

>>>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a friend
>>>> of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there are many,
>>>> many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP supporter but
>>>> won't be this time round because of....'

>> Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
>> Mostly posted by Labor shills.

>>>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.

>> More fool that fool.

>>>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in predicting one
>>>> given how dim so many voters are.

>>>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think the
>>>> govt has got to go. At least for one term.

>> More fool you.

>>> My take:

>>> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.

>> No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
>> than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
>> Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.

> We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation.

Bullshit we are with deaths due to covid per million.

> We got lucky early on.

No luck involved with closing the borders very quickly.

> Incompetence by that fucking idiot, Scummo, has ensured that we are
> screwed.

More of your bare faced lies.

>>> Just. Depends on COVID.

>> Nope, you watch.

> Yep. We'll see.

Yep, the coalition do fine.

> If COVID settles down,

Of course it will it has already omicron first showed up.

> enough morons will forget just how incompetent Scummo is

More of your bare faced lies.

> and he will be voted in.

Yep, because even the most stupid have noticed
that that fool Albo has offered nothing different
except that stupid high speed rail line to Newcastle.

I doubt even the voters in Newcastle will buy that
stupid proposal, they have noticed that nothing
that Labor ever proposes to do has ever actually
happened and that fool Minns hasn’t even been
heard of at all since he politically assassinated
McKay and even the most stupid Newcastle
Labor voter has noticed.

>>> The ALP is a bad choice.

>> That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.

> Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.

Bullshit it is, and that’s another of your bare faced lies.

>>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the last
>>> election. Gutless wonders.

>> Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.

> Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted Scummo
> in.

And will do again, you watch.

>>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good people

>> Bullshit they do.

>>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.

>> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.

> Nope.

Yep.

> Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.

Taint gunna happen, you watch.

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 15, 2022, 10:10:53 PMJan 15
to
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> West of the Rockies wrote
>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>> Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted Scummo
>>> in.

>> And more stupid than that if Albo gets in.

> Why?

No policys at all except that stupid line to Newcastle.

Couldn’t even manage to get NSW Labor, his
own state, to not politically assassinate McKay.

> Tell us, in as much detail as you feel necessary, how Albo performed when
> he was last PM.

More of your usual mindless bullshit.

He didn’t even manage to have the balls to
admit to the coal miners in Qld that the Labor
policy is to pull the plug on coal mining.

Wotawonderfulworld

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 1:28:45 AMJan 16
to
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in
news:j4h4bs...@mid.individual.net:
I get a feeling it'll be very close but i feel Scomo will get back in,
Albo comes across as just a whiny sour person.

Wotawonderfulworld

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 1:34:27 AMJan 16
to
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:j4hgcl...@mid.individual.net:
Awe c'mon The ALP did a great job on the "Insulation" policy.... Well.
got rid of a few sparkys any way

And we all got a free holiday from Hawkey when we won the Americas Cup.

I think your a bit hard on the lads.

West of the Rockies

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 3:02:45 AMJan 16
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:31:13 +1100, Trevor Wilson posted:-
Perhaps before we start, you can tell me when Albo was PM?

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 3:39:59 AMJan 16
to
Wotawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com> wrote
> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>>> Fran wrote

>>>>> It must be about time we started talking about it.

>>>>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?

>>>>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed
>>>>> and a friend of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me
>>>>> that there are many, many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life
>>>>> long LNP supporter but won't be this time round because of....'

>>> Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
>>> Mostly posted by Labor shills.

>>>>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.

>>> More fool that fool.

>>>>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in
>>>>> predicting one given how dim so many voters are.

>>>>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I
>>>>> do think the govt has got to go. At least for one term.

>>> More fool you.

>>>> My take:

>>>> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.

>>> No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
>>> than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
>>> Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.

>> We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation.
>> We got lucky early on. Incompetence by that fucking idiot,
>> Scummo, has ensured that we are screwed.

>>>> Just. Depends on COVID.

>>> Nope, you watch.

>> Yep. We'll see. If COVID settles down, enough morons will forget
>> just how incompetent Scummo is and he will be voted in.

>>>> The ALP is a bad choice.

>>> That's the only possible alternative govt, stupid.

>> Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.

>>>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented
>>>> at the last election. Gutless wonders.

>>> Even they noticed that the voters didn't buy them, stupid.

>> Sure. I never said that voters were smart.
>> After all, they voted Scummo in.

>>>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad),
>>>> they have a few good people

>>> Bullshit they do.

>>>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.

>>> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.

>> Nope. Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.

>>>> If Labor presented the same policies they did at
>>>> the last election, I'd vote for them. They won't,
>>>> so I won't. I will give them preferences though.

> I get a feeling it'll be very close

More fool you. That low profile approach didn’t work
for that fool Beastly and won't work for Albo, you watch.

> but i feel Scomo will get back in,

Corse he will, you watch.

> Albo comes across as just a whiny sour person.

And has never managed to do anything except get to be
the Labor "leader" in its entire pathetic excuse for a "life"

Just another bustard brat bludging off the state
for its entire pathetic excuse for an existence with
a slut of a mum and some stupid wog of a dad that
never wanted to have anything to do with him.

And a commo.

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 3:43:20 AMJan 16
to
Wotawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>>>> Fran wrote
>>
>>>>>> It must be about time we started talking about it.
>>
>>>>>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?
>>
>>>>>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a
>>>>>> friend of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there
>>>>>> are many, many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP
>>>>>> supporter but won't be this time round because of....'
>>
>>>> Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
>>>> Mostly posted by Labor shills.
>>
>>>>>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.
>>
>>>> More fool that fool.
>>
>>>>>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in predicting one
>>>>>> given how dim so many voters are.
>>
>>>>>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think
>>>>>> the govt has got to go. At least for one term.
>>
>>>> More fool you.
>>
>>>>> My take:
>>
>>>>> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.
>>
>>>> No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
>>>> than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
>>>> Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.
>>
>>> We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation.
>>
>> Bullshit we are with deaths due to covid per million.
>>
>>> We got lucky early on.
>>
>> No luck involved with closing the borders very quickly.
>>
>>> Incompetence by that fucking idiot, Scummo, has ensured that we are
>>> screwed.
>>
>> More of your bare faced lies.
>>
>>>>> Just. Depends on COVID.
>>
>>>> Nope, you watch.
>>
>>> Yep. We'll see.
>>
>> Yep, the coalition do fine.
>>
>>> If COVID settles down,
>>
>> Of course it will it has already omicron first showed up.
>>
>>> enough morons will forget just how incompetent Scummo is
>>
>> More of your bare faced lies.
>>
>>> and he will be voted in.
>>
>> Yep, because even the most stupid have noticed
>> that that fool Albo has offered nothing different
>> except that stupid high speed rail line to Newcastle.
>>
>> I doubt even the voters in Newcastle will buy that
>> stupid proposal, they have noticed that nothing
>> that Labor ever proposes to do has ever actually
>> happened and that fool Minns hasn’t even been
>> heard of at all since he politically assassinated
>> McKay and even the most stupid Newcastle
>> Labor voter has noticed.
>>
>>>>> The ALP is a bad choice.
>>
>>>> That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.
>>
>>> Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.
>>
>> Bullshit it is, and that’s another of your bare faced lies.
>>
>>>>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the last
>>>>> election. Gutless wonders.
>>
>>>> Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.
>>
>>> Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
>>> Scummo in.
>>
>> And will do again, you watch.
>>
>>>>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good
>>>>> people
>>
>>>> Bullshit they do.
>>
>>>>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.
>>
>>>> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.
>>
>>> Nope.
>>
>> Yep.
>>
>>> Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.
>>
>> Taint gunna happen, you watch.
>>
>>>>> If Labor presented the same policies they did at the last election,
>>>>> I'd vote for them. They won't, so I won't. I will give them
>>>>> preferences though.

> Awe c'mon

Not going nowhere.

> The ALP did a great job on the "Insulation" policy....
> Well. got rid of a few sparkys any way

Nope, just a few kids.

> And we all got a free holiday from Hawkey
> when we won the Americas Cup.

Bullshit we did.

> I think your a bit hard on the lads.

They aren't lads, they are useless parasites.


Daniel65

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 5:54:23 AMJan 16
to
Fran wrote on 14/1/22 10:01 am:
One of my nieces is turning 21 this week. Her family had planned a party
next Saturday for a hundred or so .... but, given the current CoViD
situation, she's cancelled that party ..... but is still having a dozen
or so over!

So I'm out, as is my (other) sister who lives close to me .... so we
went over for Afternoon Tea, instead.

Whilst there, we all got to 'shooting the breeze' and one of the topics
brought up was the upcoming election!

The three nieces are all a Uni .... so you could probably guess which
way their politics lean! ScoMo isn't in favour after his stuff up after
stuff up after stuff up!

I suggested that, because of the Labor not being real popular in the
Mines in Queensland, Labor will have problems there .... again!

Gladys night have done NSW Coalition no favours with her corruption case
... and then, of course, her boyfriend didn't help either.

In Victoria, the vocal minority with their DANistan rantings and
ravings, Labor might have problems there as well.

The other states and territories don't count for much IMO!!

So, I suggested this coming election could be a real godsend for the
minors!! If they can attract enough disaffected Coalition *AND* Labor
voters, there could be enough minor party candidates elected to really
have an effect .... on various topics!! (Even if they do have to do it
by forming a coalition with whichever majors!!)
--
Daniel

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 11:41:57 AMJan 16
to
Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote
> Fran wrote
Can't see it myself. That shit you listed isn't anything new.
Minns has ensured that Labor is irrelevant in NSW.

We actually have a minor as our state member, Shooters,
Fishers and Farmers Party, but all the stupid cow does is
pose in front of various things to have her picture taken
and stamp her foot when she doesn’t get invited to the
opening of something new funded by the state govt in
our electorate.

Given covid, which ScoMo has handled fine, whatever
fools like Trevor claim, bet he does fine in the federal
election given that Albo is stupidly attempting a very
low profile, just like that fool Beastly tried, The voters
didn’t buy it last time and won't buy it this time either.,

Labor has a problem, the mega swag of policy change
didn’t work for Shorten and a low profile didn’t work
for Beastly, so there isn't anything else to try.

Can't see enough of the voters being silly enough to try
any of the minors given how useless they have all been.
That fool Steggall hasn’t achieved a damned thing except
get rid of Abbott and is no completely irrelevant.

Even the Greens don’t get more than a single digit
percentage of the vote and are irrelevant in the HoR,

With any luck Trevor will burst a blood vessel when ScoMo gets back fine.

Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 1:48:18 PMJan 16
to
**Precisely. Albo has never acted as PM. YOU (and I) have no idea of how
well (or badly) Albo will perform is he becomes PM. OTOH, we know, with
absolute precision, how hopelessly inadequate Scummo is. We also know,
with absolute precision, hope hopelessly inadequate Joyce is, when he is
acting PM.

Why anyone would consider voting these two clowns back in is beyond belief.

West of the Rockies

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 2:26:59 PMJan 16
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 05:48:14 +1100, Trevor Wilson posted:-
Three clowns. Albo, ScoMo, Joyce. Albo has the personality of a wet
smelly dish rag.

Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 2:52:56 PMJan 16
to
**So what? What has his personality got to do with his ability to run
the country?

Scummo comes across as a friendly, but dumb as a pile of rocks, kinda
guy. He has shown himself to be utterly incompetent.

And once more: Why would any sane person consider voting Scummo/Joyce
back into government?

Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 2:54:34 PMJan 16
to
**I see. So, because a dodgy insulation company did some really dodgy
stuff, you blame the government. IS that your claim?

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 3:46:45 PMJan 16
to
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> West of the Rockies wrote
>> Trevor Wilson wrote
>>> West of the Rockies wrote
>>>> Trevor Wilson wrote
>>>>> West of the Rockies wrote
>>>>>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>>>>>> **Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
>>>>>>> Scummo in.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> And more stupid than that if Albo gets in.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> **Why? Tell us, in as much detail as you feel necessary, how Albo
>>>>> performed when he was last PM.
>>>>
>>>> Perhaps before we start, you can tell me when Albo was PM?
>>>>
>>>
>>> **Precisely. Albo has never acted as PM. YOU (and I) have no idea of
>>> how well (or badly) Albo will perform is he becomes PM. OTOH, we
>>> know, with absolute precision, how hopelessly inadequate Scummo is.
>>> We also know, with absolute precision, hope hopelessly inadequate
>>> Joyce is, when he is acting PM.
>>>
>>> Why anyone would consider voting these two clowns back in is beyond
>>> belief.
>>>
>>
>> Three clowns. Albo, ScoMo, Joyce. Albo has the personality of a wet
>> smelly dish rag.
>>
>
> So what? What has his personality got to do with his ability to run the
> country?

No PM ever runs the country. The most they get to do is some policy stuff
like what happened when covid showed up and whether the govt hands
out free RATs etc and what happens with CSL and vaccine production etc.

> Scummo comes across as a friendly, but dumb as a pile of rocks, kinda guy.
> He has shown himself to be utterly incompetent.

Bullshit he has with how covid was handled. One of the best
results in the entire fucking world, third only to Taiwan and
New Zealand with substantial countrys in fact.

> And once more: Why would any sane person consider voting Scummo/Joyce back
> into government?

Because the only alternative has never managed anything except
getting to be the federal labor "leader" after all the alternatives
have committed political suicide very effectively indeed.

And he will be gone too when he loses the next federal election due to his
stupid
low profile approach which didn’t work for beastly and wont work for him
either.

If he can't even manage to make his potential govt electable, there is
no chance he will ever be able to do a decent job of being the PM either.

And he's a stupid lefty who couldn’t even manage
to handle the question of the sydney airports either.

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 3:49:44 PMJan 16
to
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Wotawonderfulworld wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
> I see.

Nope, you never do.

> So, because a dodgy insulation company did some really dodgy stuff, you
> blame the government. IS that your claim?

Nope. It wasn’t just one insulation company, the
problem was the Dud's stupid policy on the pink
batts fiasco that allowed that stupid result.

*Ördög*

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 4:02:41 PMJan 16
to
It was written by Daniel65:

> Fran
The problems are obvious:

1 -- Many "Independents" are more often then not are just LNP party
plants to shift the election outcomes their way, or failing that to
sabotage/frustrate any future Labor governments.

2 -- Often "Independents" get elected on "single" issue positions.
What they'll do when they get into parliament is anyone's guess.

3 -- Getting minor parties to cooperate with each other given the
ideological spread they represent remains in the realm of "wishful"
thinking.

Having said that, in principle I'd like to see the complete break down of
Australia's political duopoly. A truly multiparty democracy is far
superior to what we see today.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 4:02:43 PMJan 16
to
**So, your claim is that the insulation company did nothing wrong.

You're an idiot.

The insulation company was in the wrong.

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 4:59:37 PMJan 16
to
> So, your claim is that the insulation company did nothing wrong.

Nope, never ever said anything even remotely like that.

I actually said that it was the Dud's stupid scheme that
allowed the insulation company to fuck up so badly.

> You're an idiot.

You are a terminal fuckwit.

> The insulation company was in the wrong.

Because the Dud did that stupid scheme so fuckedly, fuckwit.


Trevor Wilson

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 5:12:54 PMJan 16
to
**Yeah, you did. You blamed the government for the failings of a private
company. The insulation is at fault. Pure and simple.

>
> I actually said that it was the Dud's stupid scheme that
> allowed the insulation company to fuck up so badly.

**Nope. Here is what you ACTUALLY said:

"Nope. It wasn’t just one insulation company, the
problem was the Dud's stupid policy on the pink
batts fiasco that allowed that stupid result."

The insulation was at fault. If you expect ANY government to
micro-manage thousands of individual companies, then you are in for a
rude shock.

The company broke the law. Simple.

>
>> You're an idiot.
>
> You are a terminal fuckwit.

**Perhaps, but at least I'm not an idiot.

>
>> The insulation company was in the wrong.
>
> Because the Dud did that stupid scheme so fuckedly, fuckwit.

**The insulation company was in the wrong. You seem to be under the
delusion that the relevant government minister should have monitored
EVERY SINGLE insulation installation. Not gonna happen. Ever.

West of the Rockies

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 7:36:53 PMJan 16
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:52:53 +1100, Trevor Wilson posted:-
Because of the shithouse alternative.

Whining Albo. "My Dad would have been proud of me" Bawahahahahahaha

Yank blow in KK (blow job queen) who lead the ALP in NSW to the greatest
defeat, then Shortbum rushed her into the Senate - no brains whatsoever.

Pimpleseek with no commonsense, still married to a convicted and
previously jailed drug dealer

etc. etc.

Rod Speed

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:11:30 PMJan 16
to
> Nope.

Yep.

> Here is what you ACTUALLY said:

> "Nope. It wasn’t just one insulation company, the
> problem was the Dud's stupid policy on the pink
> batts fiasco that allowed that stupid result."

Same thing, different words, fuckwit.

> The insulation was at fault. If you expect ANY government to micro-manage
> thousands of individual companies, then you are in for a rude shock.

We aren't talking about micromanaging, fuckwit.

It was the Dud that allowed any cowboy operation
to do the work that the govt was paying for, fuckwit.

> The company broke the law. Simple.

Wrong, as always.

>>> You're an idiot.

>> You are a terminal fuckwit.

> Perhaps,

No perhaps about it, you fuckwit idiot.

> but at least I'm not an idiot.

You have just proved that you are. I never ever said that
the Dud's govt should have micro managed anything.

>>> The insulation company was in the wrong.

>> Because the Dud did that stupid scheme so fuckedly, fuckwit.

> The insulation company was in the wrong. You seem to be under the delusion
> that the relevant government minister should have monitored EVERY SINGLE
> insulation installation.

Never ever said anything remotely like that.

> Not gonna happen. Ever.

Having fun thrashing yet another straw man ?

The school halls stupidity didn’t produce such a bad
result because only licensed builders were allowed to
to the work that the govt was paying for.

Same with HomeBuilder, done by ScoMo and not fucked
up like the Dud did with his pink batts stupidity.

Fran

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:12:50 PMJan 16
to
On 16/01/2022 10:40 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 15/01/2022 3:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Fran wrote
>>
>>>> It must be about time we started talking about it.
>>
>>>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?
>>
>>>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a
>>>> friend of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there
>>>> are many, many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP
>>>> supporter but won't be this time round because of....'
>>
>> Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
>> Mostly posted by Labor shills.
>>
>>>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.
>>
>> More fool that fool.
>>
>>>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in predicting one
>>>> given how dim so many voters are.
>>
>>>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think the
>>>> govt has got to go.  At least for one term.
>>
>> More fool you.

Do try to be a little less one eyeed.
>>
>>> My take:
>>
>>> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.
>>
>> No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
>> than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
>> Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.

It may be the only thing that matters to you but if you weren't so one
eyed you'd figure out that there was a reason why the rollout was well
named 'the strollout'. Others have a nbmbmer of issues that they find
important. I am particularly interested in getting rid of their
corruption, (ie their awarding of contracts [very lucrative ones] to
their mates withut due process) their lack of accountability and their
lies.

> **We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation. We got lucky
> early on. Incompetence by that fucking idiot, Scummo, has ensured that
> we are screwed.

Yep we were lucky early on. Being able to shut the gate served us well
to begin with and they did the right thig there. They failed though
with securing supplies of vaccine and rolling it out. Unfortunately
some nonces in places like Qld, didn't rush to get vaccinated and the
wheels are now coming of those slow wagons.
>
>>
>>> Just. Depends on COVID.
>>
>> Nope, you watch.
>
> **Yep. We'll see. If COVID settles down, enough morons will forget just
> how incompetent Scummo is and he will be voted in.

Yep. I agree. Morons will continue to stay rusted on.
>
>>
>>> The ALP is a bad choice.
>>
>> That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.
>
> **Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.

Oh yeah! Especially when it comes to corruption and not wanting to be
accountable to electors.

>>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the last
>>> election. Gutless wonders.
>>
>> Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.
>
> **Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
> Scummo in.

:-))
>
>>
>>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good people
>>
>> Bullshit they do.
>>
>>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.
>>
>> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.

You mean is that the Coalition appeals to mindless, one-eyed, rusted on
morons like you.
>
> **Nope. Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.

Yep.

Fran

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:14:23 PMJan 16
to
On 17/01/2022 5:48 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 16/01/2022 7:00 pm, West of the Rockies wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:31:13 +1100, Trevor Wilson posted:-
>>
>>> On 16/01/2022 11:09 am, West of the Rockies wrote:
>>>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 10:40:41 +1100, Trevor Wilson posted:-
>>>>> **Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
>>>>> Scummo in.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> And more stupid than that if Albo gets in.
>>>
>>> **Why? Tell us, in as much detail as you feel necessary, how Albo
>>> performed when he was last PM.
>>
>> Perhaps before we start, you can tell me when Albo was PM?
>>
>
> **Precisely.

LOL. You've got a really smart one here Trevor (not).

Albo has never acted as PM. YOU (and I) have no idea of how
> well (or badly) Albo will perform is he becomes PM. OTOH, we know, with
> absolute precision, how hopelessly inadequate Scummo is. We also know,
> with absolute precision, hope hopelessly inadequate Joyce is, when he is
> acting PM.
>
> Why anyone would consider voting these two clowns back in is beyond belief.

Yep.

Fran

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:19:23 PMJan 16
to
On 16/01/2022 5:34 pm, Wotawonderfulworld wrote:

> Awe c'mon The ALP did a great job on the "Insulation" policy.... Well.
> got rid of a few sparkys any way

Sigh!
What the ALP did was a great job on the stimulus package.
What employers did was fuck up and allow some of THEIR staff to be
killed. No-one who remembers what happened can blame the govt for that!

> And we all got a free holiday from Hawkey when we won the Americas Cup.

No we didn't.

> I think your a bit hard on the lads.

I think your memory is selective.

Fran

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:20:12 PMJan 16
to
Yep. Sadly it's a common enough trend.

Fran

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:25:27 PMJan 16
to
Yep. And the Dudd's stimulus package worked a treat doing EXACTLY what
it was designed to do. We didn't go into recession.

The current LNP govt learned for Rudd and has used the same sort of
stimulus response during Covid but this time gave it to individuals not
to untrustworthy employers who electrocuted people during Dudd's stimulus.

Fran

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:36:54 PMJan 16
to
On 16/01/2022 9:54 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Fran wrote on 14/1/22 10:01 am:
>> It must be about time we started talking about it.
>>
>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?
>>
>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a
>> friend of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there are
>> many, many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP supporter
>> but won't be this time round because of....'  that friend is
>> predicting a coalition loss.  I'd like to think so but am not at all
>> confident in predicting one given how dim so many voters are.
>>
>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think the
>> govt has got to go.  At least for one term.
>
> One of my nieces is turning 21 this week. Her family had planned a party
> next Saturday for a hundred or so .... but, given the current CoViD
> situation, she's cancelled that party ..... but is still having a dozen
> or so over!

Sadly there are still a lot of clueless people around.
>
> So I'm out, as is my (other) sister who lives close to me .... so we
> went over for Afternoon Tea, instead.

Smarter. I hope yu had it outdoors. That is now how we have people
over these days but I still do the posh china and the table cloth etc etc.
>
> Whilst there, we all got to 'shooting the breeze' and one of the topics
> brought up was the upcoming election!
>
> The three nieces are all a Uni .... so you could probably guess which
> way their politics lean! ScoMo isn't in favour after his stuff up after
> stuff up after stuff up!

Yep. They aren't yet rusted on and still have some ideals - losng
ideals and rusting on tends to come at an older age.
>
> I suggested that, because of the Labor not being real popular in the
> Mines in Queensland, Labor will have problems there .... again!
>
> Gladys night have done NSW Coalition no favours with her corruption case
> ... and then, of course, her boyfriend didn't help either.
>
> In Victoria, the vocal minority with their DANistan rantings and
> ravings, Labor might have problems there as well.
>
> The other states and territories don't count for much IMO!!
>
> So, I suggested this coming election could be a real godsend for the
> minors!! If they can attract enough disaffected Coalition *AND* Labor
> voters, there could be enough minor party candidates elected to really
> have an effect .... on various topics!! (Even if they do have to do it
> by forming a coalition with whichever majors!!)

:-) Could be a win fr miners and/or miners with your assessment. :-))
Cna't quibble about any of that. Seems a fair enough assessment as to
the Qld/Vic issues.

I am still wondering about disaffected Lib voters though. Despite what
Rod Spud thinks, we are seeing that trend of former rusted on Libs
deserting them. Those putting thier hands up to stand as independents
do give us a clue that there is a trend even if Roddles denies it's
happening. I think it is a real trend.

Actually having written that, I suspect we might see a loss - young
voters coming on stream, old rusted on Libs and Nats who stil have
principles getting the shits with the current bozos. We could well end
end up with a change. God I hope so!

Fran

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 8:40:02 PMJan 16
to
Gillard was brilliant at negotiating and getting the support she needed
form bit players. That is where Abbott never had a chance - arrogant
tosser that he was. And Cormann was bloody good at it too. I think it
could work for either side IF they have any copetent negotiators in
their ranks.

5tft

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 9:52:37 PMJan 16
to
Fran <LNPtro...@loonynutters.com> wrote
More of your mindless bullshit, your trademark.

> but if you weren't so one eyed you'd figure out that there was a reason
> why the rollout was well named 'the strollout'.

Only by mindless fools like you clowns. In
fact we have a higher percentage of the fully
vaccinated in our state capitals than anywhere
else in the entire fucking world too.

More than Taiwan and New Zealand too.

> Others have a nbmbmer of issues that they find important. I am
> particularly interested in getting rid of their corruption,

Corse nothing like that ever happened with NSW Labor, eh ?

> (ie their awarding of contracts [very lucrative ones] to their mates
> withut due process)

Corse nothing like that ever happened with NSW Labor, eh ?

> their lack of accountability and their lies.

Corse nothing like that ever happened with NSW Labor, eh ?

>> We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation.

Just another bare faced lie with deaths per million due to covid.

>> We got lucky early on.

Just another bare faced lie with deaths per million due to covid.

>> Incompetence by that fucking idiot, Scummo, has ensured that we are
>> screwed.

Just another bare faced lie with deaths per million due to covid.

> Yep we were lucky early on.

Nothing to do with luck, fuckwits.

> Being able to shut the gate served us well to begin with and they did the
> right thig there.

So nothing whatever to do with luck, fuckwits.

> They failed though with securing supplies of vaccine and rolling it out.

And yet we STILL did better than any other major
country in the entire fucking world measured by
deaths due to covid per million other than Taiwan
and New Zealand.

> Unfortunately some nonces in places like Qld, didn't rush to get
> vaccinated and the wheels are now coming of those slow wagons.

Nothing any govt can do about that if they aren't silly
enough to frog march everyone off to the vaccinators
and even that isn't feasible in Qld.

>>>> Just. Depends on COVID.
>>>
>>> Nope, you watch.
>>
>> Yep. We'll see. If COVID settles down, enough morons will forget just
>> how incompetent Scummo is and he will be voted in.
>
> Yep. I agree. Morons will continue to stay rusted on.

And those who have noticed that Labor is even worse.

>>>> The ALP is a bad choice.
>>>
>>> That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.
>>
>> Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.

> Oh yeah! Especially when it comes to corruption

Pity about NSW Labor, fuckwit.

> and not wanting to be accountable to electors.

Just like that fool Gillard, eh ?

>>>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the last
>>>> election. Gutless wonders.
>>>
>>> Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.
>>
>> Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted Scummo
>> in.
>
> :-))

But won't be stupid enough to vote Albo in, you watch.

>>>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good
>>>> people
>>>
>>> Bullshit they do.
>>>
>>>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.
>>>
>>> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.
>
> You mean is that the Coalition appeals to mindless, one-eyed, rusted on
> morons like you.
>>
>> Nope. Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.
>
> Yep.

Replaced by even more utterly corrupt, incompetent NSW Labor eh ?

Fuck that.

5tft

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 10:07:31 PMJan 16
to
Fran <LNPtro...@loonynutters.com> wrote
> On 16/01/2022 5:34 pm, Wotawonderfulworld wrote:
>
>> Awe c'mon The ALP did a great job on the "Insulation" policy.... Well.
>> got rid of a few sparkys any way
>
> Sigh!

Heavy breathing won't save your bacon.

> What the ALP did was a great job on the stimulus package.

Bullshit. The pink batts were an utter fiasco.

> What employers did was fuck up and allow some of THEIR staff to be killed.
> No-one who remembers what happened can blame the govt for that!

Anyone with even half a clue remembers that the govt
was actually stupid enough to pay any cowboy operation
to stuff some pink batts into anyone's roof space.

> > And we all got a free holiday from Hawkey when we won the Americas Cup.
>
> No we didn't.

That was a joke, Joyce.

>> I think your a bit hard on the lads.
>
> I think your memory is selective.

We know yours is. In spades with corruption in NSW Labor.

5tft

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 10:12:26 PMJan 16
to
Fran <LNPtro...@loonynutters.com> wrote
Bullshit it did.

> We didn't go into recession.

We didn’t go into recession because none of our retail banks
imploded spectacularly and needed to be bailed out by govt.

Nothing whatever to do with the Dudd's stupid spending spree.

> The current LNP govt learned for Rudd

Bullshit they did.

> and has used the same sort of stimulus response during Covid

But wasn’t stupid enough to let any cowboy operation to get involved.

but this time gave it to individuals not
> to untrustworthy employers

That’s wrong too with JobKeeper.

5tft

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 10:17:10 PMJan 16
to
Fran <LNPtro...@loonynutters.com> wrote
More mindless bullshit with the woke and greeny brigade.

>> I suggested that, because of the Labor not being real popular in the
>> Mines in Queensland, Labor will have problems there .... again!
>>
>> Gladys night have done NSW Coalition no favours with her corruption case
>> ... and then, of course, her boyfriend didn't help either.
>>
>> In Victoria, the vocal minority with their DANistan rantings and ravings,
>> Labor might have problems there as well.
>>
>> The other states and territories don't count for much IMO!!
>>
>> So, I suggested this coming election could be a real godsend for the
>> minors!! If they can attract enough disaffected Coalition *AND* Labor
>> voters, there could be enough minor party candidates elected to really
>> have an effect .... on various topics!! (Even if they do have to do it by
>> forming a coalition with whichever majors!!)
>
> :-) Could be a win fr miners and/or miners with your assessment. :-))
> Cna't quibble about any of that. Seems a fair enough assessment as to the
> Qld/Vic issues.
>
> I am still wondering about disaffected Lib voters though. Despite what
> Rod Spud thinks, we are seeing that trend of former rusted on Libs
> deserting them.

More mindless bullshit.

> Those putting thier hands up to stand as independents do give us a clue
> that there is a trend even if Roddles denies it's happening. I think it
> is a real trend.

It isn't, there have always been plenty of those that
failed to get preselection who stand as independents.

> Actually having written that, I suspect we might see a loss - young
> voters coming on stream, old rusted on Libs and Nats who stil have
> principles getting the shits with the current bozos. We could well end
> end up with a change.

No chance, you watch.

> God I hope so!

More fool you.

Petzl

unread,
Jan 16, 2022, 11:55:36 PMJan 16
to
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:28:40 GMT, Wotawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com>
wrote:

>Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in
>news:j4h4bs...@mid.individual.net:
>
>> On 15/01/2022 3:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>>> Fran wrote
>>>
>>>>> It must be about time we started talking about it.
>>>
>>>>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?
>>>
>>>>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and a
>>>>> friend of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that there
>>>>> are many, many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life long LNP
>>>>> supporter but won't be this time round because of....'
>>>
>>> Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
>>> Mostly posted by Labor shills.
>>>
>>>>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.
>>>
>>> More fool that fool.
>>>
>>>>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in predicting one
>>>>> given how dim so many voters are.
>>>
>>>>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think
>>>>> the govt has got to go.  At least for one term.
>>>
>>> More fool you.
>>>
>>>> My take:
>>>
>>>> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.
>>>
>>> No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
>>> than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
>>> Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.
>>
>> **We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation. We got lucky
>> early on. Incompetence by that fucking idiot, Scummo, has ensured that
>> we are screwed.
>>
>>>
>>>> Just. Depends on COVID.
>>>
>>> Nope, you watch.
>>
>> **Yep. We'll see. If COVID settles down, enough morons will forget
>> just how incompetent Scummo is and he will be voted in.
>>
>>>
>>>> The ALP is a bad choice.
>>>
>>> That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.
>>
>> **Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.
>>
>>>
>>>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the last
>>>> election. Gutless wonders.
>>>
>>> Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.
>>
>> **Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
>> Scummo in.
>>
>>>
>>>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good
>>>> people
>>>
>>> Bullshit they do.
>>>
>>>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.
>>>
>>> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.
>>
>> **Nope. Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.
>>
>>>
>>>> If Labor presented the same policies they did at the last election,
>>>> I'd vote for them. They won't, so I won't. I will give them
>>>> preferences though.
>>>
>>
>>
>I get a feeling it'll be very close but i feel Scomo will get back in,
>Albo comes across as just a whiny sour person.
>
Albo's big plan is for a fast train to Newcastle!
--
Petzl
Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,
and if a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe
in a party which propounds,lack of sincerity or integrity on the
parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties character
or their beliefs, practices and observances and being accepted
by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016
to Australia were from Europe!
While up to 504,010 were from third world Moslem countries.

Ördög, the real Devil

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 1:01:50 AMJan 17
to
Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more manually /


> Albo's big plan is for a fast train to Newcastle!

Amongst all those others you conveniently ignore!
Onto your next retardation!

~~~
~~~
Pissing on Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, ...

...One Nation and assorted alt-right loon and/or Xtian fundy creeps like
Fed Niles...

> ... *LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Your 'typos' were corrected free of charge, Petz dear!
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables:

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 1:07:31 AMJan 17
to
W A R N I N G! Nymshifter LNP troll alert!

Currently pissing/defecating into the newsgroup as
j4k3vi...@mid.individual.net, 5tft

> Fuck that.

Indeed!
That is why the warning to all readers and that necessity of a good PLONK!

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

--
--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Hungarian Gypsy Wog

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 4:44:23 PMJan 17
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:07:30 GMT, Ördög, posted:-

> W A R N I N G! Nymshifter LNP troll alert!
>
> Currently pissing/defecating into the newsgroup as
> j4k3vi...@mid.individual.net, 5tft
>
> > Fuck that.
>
> Indeed!
> That is why the warning to all readers and that necessity of a good
> PLONK!
>
> FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.
>
> Killfile adjusted as required!

LOL FOAD you low class Hungarian Gypsy Wog.

"Who needs enemies when you have Hungarians as friends?"
>

West of the Rockies

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 4:44:26 PMJan 17
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:55:33 +1100, Petzl posted:-

> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:28:40 GMT, Wotawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in
> >news:j4h4bs...@mid.individual.net:
> >
> >> On 15/01/2022 3:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> >>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> >>>> Fran wrote
> >>>
> >>>>> It must be about time we started talking about it.
> >>>
> >>>>> Anyone got any predictions as to result or date?
> >>>
> >>>>> I'd love to thing the current corrupt mob would get tossed and
> >>>>> a friend of mine who is a constant twitter user tells me that
> >>>>> there are many, many posts of the vein of 'I've been a life
> >>>>> long LNP supporter but won't be this time round because of....'
> >>>>>
> >>>
> >>> Happens in the runup to every election, stupid.
> >>> Mostly posted by Labor shills.
> >>>
> >>>>> that friend is predicting a coalition loss.
> >>>
> >>> More fool that fool.
> >>>
> >>>>> I'd like to think so but am not at all confident in predicting
> >>>>> one given how dim so many voters are.
> >>>
> >>>>> I don't like quite a few on the Labor front bench but I do think
> >>>>> the govt has got to go.  At least for one term.
> >>>
> >>> More fool you.
> >>>
> >>>> My take:
> >>>
> >>>> Scummo will probably fool enough people to be re-elected.
> >>>
> >>> No fooling required. This country has done better with covid
> >>> than any other country in the entire fucking world except for
> >>> Taiwan and New Zealand and that’s what matters, stupid.
> >>
> >> **We are presently the 3rd WORST of any developed nation. We got
> >> lucky early on. Incompetence by that fucking idiot, Scummo, has
> >> ensured that we are screwed.
> >>
> >>>
> >>>> Just. Depends on COVID.
> >>>
> >>> Nope, you watch.
> >>
> >> **Yep. We'll see. If COVID settles down, enough morons will forget
> >> just how incompetent Scummo is and he will be voted in.
> >>
> >>>
> >>>> The ALP is a bad choice.
> >>>
> >>> That’s the only possible alternative govt, stupid.
> >>
> >> **Sure. The ALP is hopeless, but the COALition is worse.
> >>
> >>>
> >>>> They've killed off all the good policies they presented at the
> >>>> last election. Gutless wonders.
> >>>
> >>> Even they noticed that the voters didn’t buy them, stupid.
> >>
> >> **Sure. I never said that voters were smart. After all, they voted
> >> Scummo in.
> >>
> >>>
> >>>> As bad as the ALP is (and it is really bad), they have a few good
> >>>> people
> >>>
> >>> Bullshit they do.
> >>>
> >>>> and the COALition is utterly unthinkable.
> >>>
> >>> Only for mindless one eyed bigoted fools like you.
> >>
> >> **Nope. Those corrupt, incompetent dickheads need to go.
> >>
> >>>
> >>>> If Labor presented the same policies they did at the last
> >>>> election, I'd vote for them. They won't, so I won't. I will give
> >>>> them preferences though.
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >I get a feeling it'll be very close but i feel Scomo will get back
> >in, Albo comes across as just a whiny sour person.
> >
> Albo's big plan is for a fast train to Newcastle!

Bigger plan is to let the wog boats flood back in.

Petzl

unread,
Jan 17, 2022, 5:08:48 PMJan 17
to
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 21:43:38 -0000, West of the Rockies
<Cowbo...@montana.org> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:55:33 +1100, Petzl posted:-
>
>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 06:28:40 GMT, Wotawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in
>> >news:j4h4bs...@mid.individual.net:
SNIP
>> >I get a feeling it'll be very close but i feel Scomo will get back
>> >in, Albo comes across as just a whiny sour person.
>> >
>> Albo's big plan is for a fast train to Newcastle!
>
>Bigger plan is to let the wog boats flood back in.
>
As long as they will only vote Labor!

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages