Alan and his usual crap

1 view

Michael Nguyen >aprilla RSV250, DUCATI 916SP3<

Aug 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/7/97

Alan Peyton-Smith=av...@tpgi.com.au (Aim_Jun...@sum1.else.please) wrote:
: m...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au (Michael Nguyen >aprilla RSV250, DUCATI
: >hangon...
: >am i safe to say that white male tourists are child molesters simply
: >because there is such a high rate of child sex committed by *white*
: >australians when they're having a holiday over in the asian countries?
: Actually, you should be asking, "Why is it that so many Asian parents
: are so eager to sell their little children for deviant sex?".

is that an accurate claim?? is it true??? i doubt so alan. In most cases
that I have read so far - people who are greedy to exploit peple to make
money are basically fooling ignorant uneducated poor people into giving
up their children. As in Africa and many other poor asian countries -
these parents were fooled by *agencies* that claim if you give us your
kids - we will secure them a brighter future and lots of wealth - it's
ashame most of them don't know the scary outcome. but you must remeber -
these people don't have the money. plus it is also niave to think that
there are no such cases as where parents are selling off their kids just
purelly for money.

however in saying that it does not make no difference to the topic
sexually deprived dickheads having sex with children. if there are alot
of willingful and eagered customers - then the industry will grow (
ecenomics alan..).

and another thing "asian parents selling their kids" DOES NOT justify why
there are so many folks going over there and virtually molester kids -
ever thought of that??? nothing justify it so don't even bother to
counter-measure this topic alan. unless you are one of them - trying to
justify your actions of course.... are you? i certainly hope not!

: >is it right to say that white blokes are sexually deprived and are not
: >getting much of it simply because the number of rapes are mostly
: >committed by white anglo-saxon australians???
: No, you should be asking, "Why are lazy, greedy Asian parents trying
: to attract perverts from all around the world to have sex with their
: infant sons and daughters?".

doesn't justify why there had to be so many sex yours. i am sure being a
gentle man or a simple man - you can control your sexual desires. if you
can't - then you are of course a very sexually deprived bastard.. it
amuses me why you are possing these questions - it could only reflect one
thing - that you are indeed a load of crap.

: >NO...get it right man... criminals are criminals regardless of their
: >ethnic background, religion and etc...
: Seems to be a lot of it in Asia, though.

huh?? in asia.. are we just forgetting other parts of the world... alan.
you are a racist pig! you are consistent in your attacks on asians and
claiming that they are responsible for this and that..

: >by labelling a minority group as to blame for the misfortunes is simply
: >more or lessbeing racist and ignorant. which brings me to the conclusion
: >- PH is either racist or stupid ( and being sheep - you are even more stupid)
.
: You wouldn't find many white people willing to sell their infant
: children to sexual deviants.

you'll be amazed alan.... very amazed.. remeber the poor kid that went
missing in northern victoria? gee.. his mother was very concern about her
kids...

Alan Peyton-Smith=avps@tpgi.com.au

Aug 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/9/97

In Message-ID <5sbihi$s94$1...@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>,

916SP3<) wrote:-

>Alan Peyton-Smith=av...@tpgi.com.au (Aim_Jun...@sum1.else.please) wrote:
>: m...@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au (Michael Nguyen >aprilla RSV250, DUCATI
>: >hangon...
>: >am i safe to say that white male tourists are child molesters simply
>: >because there is such a high rate of child sex committed by *white*
>: >australians when they're having a holiday over in the asian countries?
>: Actually, you should be asking, "Why is it that so many Asian parents
>: are so eager to sell their little children for deviant sex?".

>is that an accurate claim?? is it true??? i doubt so alan.

I see. well, then, perhaps they're not selling their kids, they're
giving them away for free?

> plus it is also niave to think that
>there are no such cases as where parents are selling off their kids just
>purelly for money.

True. Very "niave" indeed.

>however in saying that it does not make no difference to the topic
>sexually deprived dickheads having sex with children. if there are alot
>of willingful and eagered customers - then the industry will grow (
>ecenomics alan..).

There's no such established industry throughout Australia, though. Or
in any decent, civilized nation.

>and another thing "asian parents selling their kids" DOES NOT justify why
>there are so many folks going over there and virtually molester kids -
>ever thought of that???

Who said it did?

>nothing justify it

Who said it did?

You oughta learn to read, Grunge Boy. Oughta learn to write, too.

>so don't even bother to
>counter-measure this topic alan. unless you are one of them - trying to
>justify your actions of course.... are you? i certainly hope not!

>: >is it right to say that white blokes are sexually deprived and are not
>: >getting much of it simply because the number of rapes are mostly
>: >committed by white anglo-saxon australians???

>: No, you should be asking, "Why are lazy, greedy Asian parents trying
>: to attract perverts from all around the world to have sex with their
>: infant sons and daughters?".

>doesn't justify why there had to be so many sex yours.

Eh?

I'm just trying to find out why there are so many lazy, greedy Asian

parents trying to attract perverts from all around the world to have

sex with their infant sons and daughters.

>i am sure being a
>gentle man or a simple man - you can control your sexual desires. if you
>can't - then you are of course a very sexually deprived bastard.. it
>amuses me why you are possing these questions - it could only reflect one
>thing - that you are indeed a load of crap.

Que, Meestah Fawltee?

>: >NO...get it right man... criminals are criminals regardless of their
>: >ethnic background, religion and etc...

>: Seems to be a lot of it in Asia, though.

>huh?? in asia.. are we just forgetting other parts of the world... alan.
>you are a racist pig!

Seems to be a lot of THAT in Asia also, just quietly.

>you are consistent in your attacks on asians and
>claiming that they are responsible for this and that..

Blah blah yammer yammer. Gee, you go on a bit, don't you?

>: >by labelling a minority group as to blame for the misfortunes is simply
>: >more or lessbeing racist and ignorant. which brings me to the conclusion
>: >- PH is either racist or stupid ( and being sheep - you are even more stupid).

>: You wouldn't find many white people willing to sell their infant
>: children to sexual deviants.

>you'll be amazed alan.... very amazed.. remeber the poor kid that went
>missing in northern victoria? gee.. his mother was very concern about her
>kids...

You wouldn't find many people in Australia willing to sell their
infant children to sexual deviants. Except maybe in some of our
crime-ridden Asian ghettos.

"The Asian gangs involved don't fear our laws,
but there's one thing that they do fear, and that's
possible deportation back to the jungles of Vietnam,
because that's where, frankly, they belong."

-John Newman, victim of multiculturalism. R.I.P.