So far so good

Fran

Jun 17, 2022, 8:11:56 AM6/17/22
It's such a relief to have a change of govt. It's like suddenly there
are adults in the room as opposed to the tiresome constant juvenile
sniping, bitching and carping we saw from the previous govt.

No wonder that Perrottet said, with a smirk on this face, that the
cabinet meeting today was 'refreshingly collaborative".

Petzl

Jun 17, 2022, 5:46:13 PM6/17/22
On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:11:54 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:
Leftie news source.
Perrottet has given the teal brigade to get in line or go!
certification/endorsement will be by John Howard to select who stays
who goes (Bye Bye Matt Keen)

There now be smoke billowing out of my power plant and I didn't have
to turn off my Jacuzzi or stop using my Coffee machine.

THE RENEWABLES DREAM IS OVER
The constant genuflecting to renewable's and “decarbonisation” by
Labor and the Liberals is the root cause of this energy crisis.
It's now time to bring back coal again.
Matt Kean, wake up.
Net zero means a return to the caveman years, where we huddle around
campfires for heat and use smoke signals to communicate with one
another.

Albo's gone silent on Julian Assange.
Gutless lying prick
--
Petzl

Julian Assange is still dying in prison for the crime of doing journalism and virtually no journalist on the planet cares.

They’re too obsessed with defaming and deplatforming their ideological enemies because journalism is dead.

And so might Julian Assange be pretty soon.

Ozix

Jun 18, 2022, 5:41:17 AM6/18/22
Final senate results - LNP lost 3, Green gained 3.
Lambie gained 1, SA Patrick/Xenophon bunch lost out.
Pocock suprise new addition.
Unfortunately Pauline scraped back in.
So Albo still faces horse-trading.

Fran

Jun 18, 2022, 10:21:46 PM6/18/22
He's a good horse trader though so shouldn't have too much of an issue.
Super glad that Pocock got in a Zed didn't. I think the bloody Greens
learned a very hard lesson when they stuffed up and denied Labor support
because the Greens wouldn't horse trade last tiem round and wanted it
all rather than 'something is better than nothing'. I lost a lot of
respect for them over that debacle.

hgt

Jun 19, 2022, 12:18:52 AM6/19/22
On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 12:21:38 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 18/06/2022 7:41 pm, Ozix wrote:
>> Fran wrote:
>>> It's such a relief to have a change of govt. It's like suddenly there
>>> are adults in the room as opposed to the tiresome constant juvenile
>>> sniping, bitching and carping we saw from the previous govt.
>>>
>>> No wonder that Perrottet said, with a smirk on this face, that the
>>> cabinet meeting today was 'refreshingly collaborative".
>> Final senate results - LNP lost 3, Green gained 3.
>> Lambie gained 1, SA Patrick/Xenophon bunch lost out.
>> Pocock suprise new addition.
>> Unfortunately Pauline scraped back in.
>> So Albo still faces horse-trading.

> He's a good horse trader though

That remains to be seen.

> so shouldn't have too much of an issue.

We'll see...

> Super glad that Pocock got in a Zed didn't. I think the bloody Greens
> learned a very hard lesson when they stuffed up and denied Labor support
> because the Greens wouldn't horse trade last tiem round and wanted it
> all rather than 'something is better than nothing'. I lost a lot of
> respect for them over that debacle.

I bet that will see them pour thru their windows like lemmings when
they read your post.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 19, 2022, 4:23:02 PM6/19/22
**I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so good.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 5:50:25 PM6/19/22
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Fran wrote

>> It's such a relief to have a change of govt. It's like suddenly there
>> are adults in the room as opposed to the tiresome constant juvenile
>> sniping, bitching and carping we saw from the previous govt.
>> No wonder that Perrottet said, with a smirk on this face, that the
>> cabinet meeting today was 'refreshingly collaborative".

> I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so good.

Dunno, either he lied to the coal miners before the election
or he is just bullshitting about zero emissions etc knowing
that he won't be PM when the date for that happens.

What he has told the UN about that is just more polly waffle.

Petzl

Jun 19, 2022, 7:07:35 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 06:23:00 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 17/06/2022 10:11 pm, Fran wrote:
>> It's such a relief to have a change of govt.  It's like suddenly there
>> are adults in the room as opposed to the tiresome constant juvenile
>> sniping, bitching and carping we saw from the previous govt.
>>
>> No wonder that Perrottet said, with a smirk on this face, that the
>> cabinet meeting today was 'refreshingly collaborative".
>
>**I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so good.

Already Albo back flipped on restarting the coal power stations.
Gone silent on Julian Assange.

Thank God for Perrottet who has shaken up the Liberals to obey.
To qualify as candidates for next NSW election.
certification/endorsement will be done by John Howard
--
Petzl
Make Australia Great Again

Mark Latham has seen the light
Voting Coalition, Labor or "Greens" because you hate One Nation is like eating shit because you hate spinach

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
https://youtu.be/-B___WPT33w
Pauline Hanson's Please Explain Episode 24 Voter Fraud

Petzl

Jun 19, 2022, 7:09:31 PM6/19/22
The World is now paying top prices for Australian coal is Albo going
to stop this?

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 9:36:05 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:07:32 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 06:23:00 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 17/06/2022 10:11 pm, Fran wrote:
>>> It's such a relief to have a change of govt. It's like suddenly there
>>> are adults in the room as opposed to the tiresome constant juvenile
>>> sniping, bitching and carping we saw from the previous govt.
>>>
>>> No wonder that Perrottet said, with a smirk on this face, that the
>>> cabinet meeting today was 'refreshingly collaborative".
>>
>> **I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so
>> good.

> Already Albo back flipped on restarting the coal power stations.

That isn't clear.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-20/capacity-mechanism/101166480

> Gone silent on Julian Assange.

But it is less clear what is happening on the behind the scenes.

> Thank God for Perrottet who has shaken up the Liberals to obey.

ScoMo tried that and look at the result he got.

> To qualify as candidates for next NSW election.
> certification/endorsement will be done by John Howard

BULLSHIT. Just because some fool claims something...

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 9:38:16 PM6/19/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>> I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so
>>> good.
>>
>> Dunno, either he lied to the coal miners before the election
>> or he is just bullshitting about zero emissions etc knowing
>> that he won't be PM when the date for that happens.
>>
>> What he has told the UN about that is just more polly waffle.

> The World is now paying top prices for Australian coal

Yes.

> is Albo going to stop this?

Nope, but it less clear what he is doing to do about the use of
brown coal for power generation in the Yallorn etc.

Petzl

Jun 19, 2022, 10:15:22 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:35:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:07:32 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 06:23:00 +1000, Trevor Wilson
>> <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> **I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so
>>> good.
>
>> Already Albo back flipped on restarting the coal power stations.
>
>That isn't clear.
>https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-20/capacity-mechanism/101166480
>
>> Gone silent on Julian Assange.
>
>But it is less clear what is happening on the behind the scenes.

Albo is a complete lying commie rat, he has already signed a 43 per
cent emissions reduction target by 2030. Not sure what he can do as
the coal stations are run by the states.

>> Thank God for Perrottet who has shaken up the Liberals to obey.
>
>ScoMo tried that and look at the result he got.
>
>> To qualify as candidates for next NSW election.
>> certification/endorsement will be done by John Howard
>
>BULLSHIT. Just because some fool claims something...

Well it's made thee "teals" cooperate or lose candidacy for the
Liberals next election.
Power "green outs" are now no going to happening
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/joe-and-matt-suddenly-hot-for-coal-and-oil/news-story/f7427d2bca61f34b8cbbca6b9751e196>
https://tinyurl.com/2ydy7xau
Matt Suddenly Hot for Coal
NSW’s energy outlook is looking “much better” after generators came
online and residents no longer need to limit their electricity usage,
Treasurer Matt Kean said …
A generator that came online on Thursday and one expected to come
online on Saturday has put NSW in a better position.

The generator added 680 megawatts to the state’s energy system, Mr
Kean said.
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Fran

Jun 19, 2022, 10:35:13 PM6/19/22
On 19/06/2022 2:18 pm, hgt wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 12:21:38 +1000, Fran
> <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>>  Final senate results - LNP lost 3, Green gained 3.
>>> Lambie gained 1, SA Patrick/Xenophon bunch lost out.
>>> Pocock suprise new addition.
>>> Unfortunately Pauline scraped back in.
>>> So Albo still faces horse-trading.
>
>> He's a good horse trader though
>
> That remains to be seen.

Sigh..... Why do you bother posting here if you are so obviously pig
ignorant? You are spotted and outed as a troll on each and every
occasion you post.

If you had ANY knowledge of Australian politics, you'd know that Albo
has already been seen to be a good horse trader. Hint: Albanese was
'Leader of the House' during the minority Gillard government. Now, you
dumb troll, go away and do your homework on what that means and what was
involved on the part of Albanese.

>> so shouldn't have too much of an issue.
>
> We'll see...

We've already seen it. Or rather those who actually bother to follow
politics in Australia have already seen it. That obviously precludes
the likes of trolls like you.

>> Super glad that Pocock got in a Zed didn't.  I think the bloody Greens
>> learned a very hard lesson when they stuffed up and denied Labor
>> support because the Greens wouldn't horse trade last tiem round and
>> wanted it all rather than 'something is better than nothing'.  I lost
>> a lot of respect for them over that debacle.
>
> I bet that will see them pour thru their windows like lemmings when
> they read your post.

Yawn. Even as a troll you are dull and incompetent.

Fran

Jun 19, 2022, 10:39:13 PM6/19/22
On 20/06/2022 6:23 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 17/06/2022 10:11 pm, Fran wrote:
>> It's such a relief to have a change of govt.  It's like suddenly there
>> are adults in the room as opposed to the tiresome constant juvenile
>> sniping, bitching and carping we saw from the previous govt.
>>
>> No wonder that Perrottet said, with a smirk on this face, that the
>> cabinet meeting today was 'refreshingly collaborative".
>
> **I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so good.

Yep.

Like Biden, I don't think he'd have ever been Pm at any other time in
our history as a bit of mongrel is thought to be necessary in a PM. The
degree of mongrel shown by the corrupt LNP cured us of that to the tune
of the LNP being out in the wilderness for at least 2 terms given how
many seats they've lost (and the bloody idiots still don't seem to have
got the message!).

They've got a huge job ahead of them but at least this mob KNOW that the
public service is an asset unlike the LNP morons.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 11:33:51 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:15:20 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:35:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 09:07:32 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Already Albo back flipped on restarting the coal power stations.
>>
>> That isn't clear.
>> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-20/capacity-mechanism/101166480
>>
>>> Gone silent on Julian Assange.
>>
>> But it is less clear what is happening on the behind the scenes.

> Albo is a complete lying commie rat,

No commy is a multimillionaire.

> he has already signed a 43 per centemissions reduction target by 2030.

But it would be no big deal if that isn't met
given that even if he is still the PM by then,
that wouldn't have any effect on his prospects.

> Not sure what he can do as thecoal stations are run by the states.

He could do this.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-20/capacity-mechanism/101166480

>>> Thank God for Perrottet who has shaken up the Liberals to obey.

>> ScoMo tried that and look at the result he got.

>>> To qualify as candidates for next NSW election.
>>> certification/endorsement will be done by John Howard

>> BULLSHIT. Just because some fool claims something...

> Well it's made thee "teals" cooperate orlose candidacy for the Liberals
> next election.

Bullahit.
Not surprising given that its the last Lib state govt
and the last thing they need is the cost of electricity
increasing dramatically and blackouts.

> NSW’s energy outlook is looking “much better” after generators came
> online and residents no longer need to limit their electricity usage,
> Treasurer Matt Kean said …

> A generator that came online on Thursday and one expected to come
> online on Saturday has put NSW in a better position.

They were always going to come back.

hgt

Jun 19, 2022, 11:47:59 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:35:07 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 19/06/2022 2:18 pm, hgt wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 12:21:38 +1000, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>> He's a good horse trader though

>> That remains to be seen.

> Sigh.....

Heavy breathing aint gunna save your bacon.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

> If you had ANY knowledge of Australian politics, you'd knowthat Albo
> has already been seen to be a good horse trader.

BULLSHIT.

> Hint: Albanese was 'Leader of the House' during the minority Gillard
> government.

But wasn't involved in getting anything Gillard got done.

Gillard's devotees claim that SHE was the brilliant horse trader.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

The only thing that Albo has managed to achieve
is to become the Labor 'leader' after the endless
round of political assassinations that made Labor
completely unelectable to federal govt till now.
And even the latest win wasn't anything to do
with Labor, it was all just the usual problem
that the voters hardly ever deliver more than
2 or 3 terms to anyone but Howard and Ming.

>>> so shouldn't have too much of an issue.

>> We'll see...

> We've already seen it.

Bullshit we have. ALL we have seen is ScoMo
lose the election and that had nothing to do
with any horse trading by Albo.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> Super glad that Pocock got in a Zed didn't. I think the bloody Greens
>>> learned a very hard lesson when they stuffed up and denied Labor
>>> support because the Greens wouldn't horse trade last tiem round and
>>> wanted it all rather than 'something is better than nothing'. I lost
>>> a lot of respect for them over that debacle.

>> I bet that will see them pour thru their windows like lemmings when
>> they read your post.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

hgt

Jun 19, 2022, 11:53:41 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:39:09 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 20/06/2022 6:23 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> On 17/06/2022 10:11 pm, Fran wrote:
>>> It's such a relief to have a change of govt. It's like suddenly there
>>> are adults in the room as opposed to the tiresome constant juvenile
>>> sniping, bitching and carping we saw from the previous govt.
>>>
>>> No wonder that Perrottet said, with a smirk on this face, that the
>>> cabinet meeting today was 'refreshingly collaborative".
>> **I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far, so
>> good.
>

> Yep.
>
> Like Biden, I don't think he'd have ever been Pm at any other time in
> our history as a bit of mongrel is thought to be necessary in a PM.

More of your mindless bullshit with all of Ming, Howard, Whitlam,
McMahon, Holt, Hawke, Keating, Rudd, Gillard etc etc etc.

> The degree of mongrel shown by the corrupt LNP cured us of that to the
> tune of the LNP being out in the wilderness for at least 2 terms

We hardly ever have 1 term federal govts, just with Whitlam and
even that wasn't technically just one term.

> given how many seats they've lost

Nothing to do with that.

> (and the bloody idiots still don't seem to have got the message!).

There is no message to get.

> They've got a huge job ahead of them

Bullshit. Labor will fuck up, again, just like all partys always do.

> but at least this mob KNOW that the public service is an asset

We'll see...

> unlike the LNP morons.

You are pathetic.

Fran

Jun 20, 2022, 1:49:31 AM6/20/22
On 20/06/2022 1:47 pm, hgt wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:35:07 +1000, Fran
> <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:
>
>> On 19/06/2022 2:18 pm, hgt wrote:

>>>  That remains to be seen.
>
>> Sigh.....
>
> Heavy breathing aint gunna save your bacon.

My bacon is quite safe because I am not responsible for your ignorance,
your failure to know the role and function of the Leader of the House or
Albanese's history

> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
> belongs>

Is that you Rod doing some nym shifting or has some other tosser stole
your sad and silly line?

>> If you had ANY knowledge of Australian politics, you'd knowthat Albo
>> has already been seen to be a good horse trader.
>
> BULLSHIT.

Nope. Fact. Go away and do your homework.

>> Hint: Albanese was 'Leader of the House' during the minority Gillard
>> government.
>
> But wasn't involved in getting anything Gillard got done.

Go away and do as I wrote viz "Albanese was 'Leader of the House' during
the minority Gillard government. Now, you dumb troll, go away and do
your homework on what that means and what was involved on the part of
Albanese."

> Gillard's devotees claim that SHE was the brilliant horse trader.

Yep she was, as is, and was, Albo.

snip of drivel

>> We've already seen it.
>
> Bullshit we have. ALL we have seen is ScoMo
> lose the election and that had nothing to do
> with any horse trading by Albo.

Well Duh moron! No one (except you, and you probably did it because you
are stupid and ignorant) suggested that ANY horse trading was needed to
get elected.

Now dumbo, go away and do your homework.

hgt

Jun 20, 2022, 3:00:56 AM6/20/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 15:49:25 +1000, Fran
Doesn't mean that it was actually any of his horse trading
that got anything Gillard wanted done, fuckwit.

The only important stuff Gillard got done was the royal commission
and the NDIS and neither of those needed any horse trading to be done.

> or Albanese's history

It is no news that Albo had that job.

>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where
>> it belongs>

>>> If you had ANY knowledge of Australian politics, you'd knowthat Albo
>>> has already been seen to be a good horse trader.

>> BULLSHIT.

> Nope. Fact.

Bullshit it is anything even remotely like a fact.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> Hint: Albanese was 'Leader of the House' during the minority Gillard
>>> government.

>> But wasn't involved in getting anything Gillard got done.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>>

>> Gillard's devotees claim that SHE was the brilliant horse trader.

> Yep she was, as is, and was, Albo.

Bullshit with both.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> We've already seen it.

>> Bullshit we have. ALL we have seen is ScoMo
>> lose the election and that had nothing to do
>> with any horse trading by Albo.

Fran

Jun 20, 2022, 3:27:46 AM6/20/22
On 20/06/2022 1:53 pm, hgt wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:39:09 +1000, Fran
> <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>>  **I must say that Albo has exceeded my (low) expectations. So far,
>>> so good.
>>

>> Yep.
>>
>> Like Biden, I don't think he'd have ever been Pm at any other time in
>> our history as a bit of mongrel is thought to be necessary in a PM.
>
> More of your mindless bullshit with all of Ming, Howard, Whitlam,
> McMahon, Holt, Hawke, Keating, Rudd, Gillard etc etc etc.

Are you trying to say something? If so, try to construct a sentence
that makes sense.

>> The degree of mongrel shown by the corrupt LNP cured us of that to the
>> tune of the LNP being out in the wilderness for at least 2 terms
>
> We hardly ever have 1 term federal govts, just with Whitlam and
> even that wasn't technically just one term.

Do try harder to grasp the concept of the damage done by losing so many
seats.

>> given how  many seats they've lost
>
> Nothing to do with that.

So, name a single successful return to govt after winning back 18 seats
after one term in opposition........ waitng, waiting, waiting.....

>> (and the bloody idiots still don't seem to have  got the message!).
>
> There is no message to get.

LOL. Do try to keep in touch with reality! The Liberal Party says
different:
https://www.liberal.org.au/latest-news/2022/05/26/review-liberal-partys-2022-federal-election-campaign

>> They've got a huge job ahead of them
>
> Bullshit. Labor will fuck up, again, just like all partys always do.

LOL. So according to you, it's bullshit that they have a huge job ahead
of them..... do try to keep in touch with reality.

>> but at least this mob KNOW that the  public service is an asset
>
> We'll see...

No, you will never see.

>> unlike the LNP morons.
>
> You are pathetic.

Thankfully, not as pathetic as nym shifting iggerant you.

Petzl

Jun 20, 2022, 3:39:55 AM6/20/22
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Gone silent on Julian Assange.
>
>But it is less clear what is happening on the behind the scenes.

<https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/australasia/article/3182319/australian-pm-albanese-should-demand-us-drops-prosecution?module=more_top_stories_int&pgtype=homepage>
https://tinyurl.com/23aze683
Australian PM refuses to demand US drop prosecution of Julian Assange
The Australian government has been under mounting pressure to
intervene since the WikiLeaks founder’s extradition to the US was
approved by Britain last week
Anthony Albanese, who came to power after elections a month ago,
declined to say whether he had spoken to US President Joe Biden about
the case
--
Petzl
Anthony Albanese is a multi millionare and never worked a day in its

Fran

Jun 20, 2022, 3:41:59 AM6/20/22
Seriously Rod, stop being a fuckwit yourself and try to use your brain
for once. His horse trading could have got EVERYTHING wanted by Gillard
done! You're jsut bullshitting in the dark. We KNOW his position was
Leader of the House. That position requires negotiation. Now either
put up abut his failure to be able to negotiate or shut the fuck up
because your speculation is become juvenile.

> The only important stuff Gillard got done was the royal commission
> and the NDIS and neither of those needed any horse trading to be done.

FFS. I won't even grace your moronic 'I speak for Gillard and what was
important' comment with a reply.

>> or  Albanese's history
>
> It is no news that Albo had that job.

Well duh! It's clearly news to you that being Leader of the Huse
requires negotiation.

>>>  <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed
>>> where it belongs>

>>>  BULLSHIT.
>
>> Nope.  Fact.
>
> Bullshit it is anything even remotely like a fact.

Have you had a stroke or are you suffering from some form of dementia or
is that the standard of English you've sunk to?

>>>  But wasn't involved in getting anything Gillard got done.
>
> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
> belongs>>

Noted that you failed to do any fact checking before vomiting shit all
over the keyboard.

>>> Gillard's devotees claim that SHE was the brilliant horse trader.
>
>> Yep she was, as is, and was, Albo.
>
> Bullshit with both.

Except not. Even you figured out that Gillard has a reputation for
being a good negotiator. Albo has a similar reputation. You'd know
that if you did your homework.

Snip of Rod rubbish.

hgt

Jun 20, 2022, 5:18:02 AM6/20/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 17:27:40 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 20/06/2022 1:53 pm, hgt wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:39:09 +1000, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>> Yep.
>>>
>>> Like Biden, I don't think he'd have ever been Pm at any other time in
>>> our history as a bit of mongrel is thought to be necessary in a PM.

>> More of your mindless bullshit with all of Ming, Howard, Whitlam,
>> McMahon, Holt, Hawke, Keating, Rudd, Gillard etc etc etc.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> The degree of mongrel shown by the corrupt LNP cured us of that to the
>>> tune of the LNP being out in the wilderness for at least 2 terms

>> We hardly ever have 1 term federal govts, just with Whitlam and
>> even that wasn't technically just one term.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>>

>>> given how many seats they've lost

>> Nothing to do with that.

> So, name a single successful return to govt after winning back 18 seats

What Labor has just done, fuckwit.

> after one term in opposition........

What Fraser did with Whitlam, fuckwit.

>>> (and the bloody idiots still don't seem to have got the message!).

>> There is no message to get.

> LOL. Do try to keep in touch with reality! The Liberal Party says
> different:

Just more mindless polly bullshit.

> https://www.liberal.org.au/latest-news/2022/05/26/review-liberal-partys-2022-federal-election-campaign

>>> They've got a huge job ahead of them

>> Bullshit. Labor will fuck up, again, just like all partys always do.

> LOL. So according to you, it's bullshit that they have a huge job ahead
> of them.....

Yep, just like Labor didn't after Shorten fucked up so spectacularly.

>>> but at least this mob KNOW that the public service is an asset

>> We'll see...

> No, you will never see.

You are pathetic.

>>> unlike the LNP morons.

>> You are pathetic.

Rod Speed

Jun 20, 2022, 5:22:54 AM6/20/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
Just because some fool claims something...

> Australian PM refuses to demand US drop prosecution of Julian Assange

Corse if he did demand that, Biden would just click his heels and do what
Albo demands...

> The Australian government has been under mounting pressure to
> intervene since the WikiLeaks founder’s extradition to the US was
> approved by Britain last week

But only fools are stupid enough to believe that Albo stamping
his foot would do anything at all.

> Anthony Albanese, who came to power after elections a month ago,
> declined to say whether he had spoken to US President Joe Biden about
> the case

And it remains to be seen what he has done.

hgt

Jun 20, 2022, 5:34:51 AM6/20/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 17:41:56 +1000, Fran
<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

> His horse trading could have got EVERYTHING wanted by Gillard done!

There was no need for any horse trading with the royal commission, fuckwit.

Hardly anyone was actually going to be stupid enough vote against that.

> We KNOW his position was Leader of the House. That position requires
> negotiation.

Bullshit it does when no one who matters is going to
vote against something like the royal commission,

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>> The only important stuff Gillard got done was the royal commission
>> and the NDIS and neither of those needed any horse trading to be done.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>>

>>> or Albanese's history

>> It is no news that Albo had that job.
>
> Well duh! It's clearly news to you that being Leader of the Huse
> requires negotiation.

Bullshit it does.

>>> Nope. Fact.
>> Bullshit it is anything even remotely like a fact.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>>

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>>

>>> Yep she was, as is, and was, Albo.

>> Bullshit with both.

> Except not. Even you figured out that Gillard has a reputation for
> being a good negotiator.

Nope, that fools like you are actually stupid enough to CLAIM that, a
different matter entirely.

That stupid cow couldn't even manage to negotiate keeping her fucking job,
fuckwit.

> Albo has a similar reputation.

Only fools like you are actually stupid enough to CLAIM that, a different
matter entirely.

Fran

Jun 20, 2022, 7:44:19 AM6/20/22
Rod, I'm over your failure to read for comprehension.

hgt

Jun 20, 2022, 2:39:31 PM6/20/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 21:44:16 +1000, Fran
You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.