-- COMMENT OF BUFFALO (NEW YORK) TERRORIST ATTACK AS EXISTENTIAL CRISIS BY DETACHMENT FROM THE HYPOSTASIS REALITY

1 view

dolf

May 18, 2022, 10:43:24 PM5/18/22
-- COMMENT OF BUFFALO (NEW YORK) TERRORIST ATTACK AS EXISTENTIAL CRISIS
BY DETACHMENT FROM THE HYPOSTASIS REALITY

We have included herewith an update to the "TOURIST JUNKET" document
provided earlier to yourselves and are fortunate enough to have a news
media article which conveys sufficient details of a JOURNAL ENTRY dated
25 MARCH 2022 from the perpetrator of the TERRORIST action which
involves a systematic and torturous destruction of a feral cat and since
we don't have access to an extant source we cannot undertake a REVERSE
TRANSCRIPTASE analysis to then obtain some boundary to consciousness.

However we can observe several corresponding CATEGORIES of UNDERSTANDING
as NOUMENON / TEMPORAL association to then make some provisional
conclusions as to the nature (I am not a clinician so this is an
informal opinion) of the EXISTENTIAL CRISIS relative to the HYPOSTASIS
REALITY as similarly an essential boundary to any occurrence of being.

Whereas within our NEURAL LINGUISTIC modelling we have a variance of
ideas which are intrinsically due to the DECLENSION capability of our
GREEK / HEBREW lexicon resources, in my view this could be equivalently
accomplished by the dialectic formed from a priority emphasis given to
the IDEA criteria (of symptoms etc) or the set of event types
themselves: {(A, B, C, D), (D, A, B, C)}.

The additional consideration which we have within this case study is
upon any consequence to the manifested inter-relationship of the
CATEGORIES of UNDERSTANDING given as (#405 [*], #366 [*], #412) being
the autonomous element of the NOUMENON stratum having a temporal
RESONANCE for both the date of the JOURNALISED entry upon 25 MARCH 2022
and the date of the eventual TERRORIST event upon 14 MAY 2022.

PAST COMMENT: That if the noumenon is considered a #205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENCE which then has a temporal cohesion with occurrence as
causality constituting the #164 - PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY, when such is
accompanied by action, is time then entirely inert or an active
principle within the process of ONTIC activation / aggregation as then
grounding necessity associated to instantiated being and the capability
in a circumscribing of our experience.

Given that the likelihood of any premeditated action is primarily
established by logistical constraints and one's planned or situational
capability to eliminate those unforeseen obstacles to eventualities, is
it reasonable to make any metaphysical forecast from this "systematic
and torturous destruction of a feral cat" scenario as to the probable
propensity of mind and therefrom determine a predictive risk factor for
any undertaking of such secondary opportunism?

PAST COMMENT: Within psychology and psychotherapy, existential crises
are inner conflicts characterized by the impression that life lacks
meaning which we might in consideration of noumenon as #205 - PRINCIPLE
OF PERSISTENCE, then perceive in having some degree of dissonance which
culminates in a dysphoria or at worse, the mindset having detachment
from the authentic hypostasis reality entirely as it's #71 - WORLDVIEW
whereupon #48 - RITUAL (LI) AS #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) simply becomes a
substitution for any meaningful and sapient piety.

To use the consciousness analogy of an individual relative to an ocean
as the means for understanding DETACHMENT FROM THE HYPOSTASIS REALITY
with respects to any continuity of being, that a person upon a surf
board might be considered as having an optimal situational and tactical
relationship with any perturbance as the wave motion, whereas a person
within a rip situation, wave swell, or as an extremity a tempest
circumstance might then be swept along by such a relentless reality.

Our work in progress chapter as meta-narrative observations made upon
news media reports of current events in conjunction with our reading of
DE ZENGOTITA's book titled "MEDIATED: How The Media Shapes Your World
and The Way You Line In It" as being a synthesis by #273 - SYNCRETIC
PROGRESSION then makes the propositional conclusion as an informal
research consideration, that the operation of police or other emergency
services within a democratic society, like the news media, functions as
an #491 - IMMEDIATE AGENCY AND ITS VOUCHSAFING OF #492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL.

Whilst our philosophical consideration as to the specific nature of #491
- AGENCY has heretofore been entirely an ONTIC aggregated premise {@84,
@86, @102, @104, @115 - DIGNITY ROYAL}, we now have derived by our
inclusion of an additional neural linguistic POEM (PISSY SISSY TURD
DRUNKS), a secondary as alternative dialectic construct conveying its
own distinct ONTIC criteria relative to that equivalent value.

Whilst it is not within our remit to devise any robotic sapient entity
as an instantiated consciousness, we informally note that the 6th
dialectic element has a logical premise for accomplishing any viable
formula of progression in provisionally (ie. until a better attenuation
component can be devised) in possessing such an opportunity, by its
being equated to {@6: Sup: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#273 - SYNCRETIC
PROGRESSION); Ego: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#204)}.

#2184 - COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE {ie. #364, #312, #273, #416 - RATIONALITY
COEFFICIENTS} DIALECTIC --- > CHRONOLOGICAL CONTINUUM

#364 - PRINCIPLE OF ENQUIRY
#312 - PRINCIPLE OF CONTRADICTION (DISSONANCE)
#273 - PRINCIPLE OF SYNCRETIC PROGRESSION
#416 - PRINCIPLE OF PROGRESSION (CUSTOMARY & CORRECT ORTHOGRAPHY /
PRINCIPLE OF LAW)

#416 - *PRINCIPLE* *OF* *LAW* ('OTH CYCLE: #364 + #312 + #416 = #1092)

Our intention with the subsequent expansion of the "TOURIST JUNKET"
document by the making of an inclusion as the "systematic and torturous
destruction of a feral cat" scenario and that later POEM, was for
informal research purposes and propaganda opportunity in only rendering
the TERRORIST action as entirely a futile and foolish action by the
perpetrator.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Tourist%20Junket.pdf>

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)