Go Albo!

Arindam Banerjee

May 12, 2022, 1:57:14 AM5/12/22
Looks like he is already in.
I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the Hydrogen Transmission Network.
It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
Details at
htnresearch.com

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Rod Speed

May 12, 2022, 2:50:30 AM5/12/22
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

> Looks like he is already in.

Fools ran the same line about Shorten.

> I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the losslessHTN, the
> Hydrogen Transmission Network.

No chance. He knows that most of the coal miners vote Labor.

> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
> Details at
> htnresearch.com

Even Albo isn't that stupid.

Arindam Banerjee

May 12, 2022, 3:36:11 AM5/12/22
On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 16:50:30 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Looks like he is already in.
> Fools ran the same line about Shorten.
Albo should be there for 9 years at least.
The market value of the crony capitalist crooks is not high.
Voters like the idea of Govt. helping them.
So "We" is working, you go and get stuffed, is not.
Albo in; ScoMo out.
The support of Rod3SpeedO sorts is negative for worthy people.
> > I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the losslessHTN, the
> > Hydrogen Transmission Network.
> No chance. He knows that most of the coal miners vote Labor.
Coal can be converted into hydrogen, and coal gas.
> > It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
> > Details at
> > htnresearch.com
> Even Albo isn't that stupid.
Who knows when the light shall shine for him and us.

Rod Speed

May 12, 2022, 5:39:06 AM5/12/22
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Looks like he is already in.

>> Fools ran the same line about Shorten.

> Albo should be there for 9 years at least.

We'll see...

> The market value of the crony capitalist crooks is not high.

It is actually NSW Labor with THREE MPs IN JAIL
with Albo doing absolutely NOTHING about that.

> Voters like the idea of Govt. helping them.

Yes. but both Labor and the LNP do that.

> So "We" is working, you go and get stuffed, is not.

The LNP has done nothing of the sort.

> Albo in; ScoMo out.

Fools ran the same line with Shorten.

>> > I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the losslessHTN, the
>> > Hydrogen Transmission Network.

>> No chance. He knows that most of the coal miners vote Labor.

> Coal can be converted into hydrogen, and coal gas.

But it makes a hell of a lot more sense to convert it into electricity.
and that is what Albo would continue to do if he becomes the govt
because almost all of the coal mining and electricity generation
people vote Labor and Albo needs their votes.

>>> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
>>> Details at
>>> htnresearch.com

>> Even Albo isn't that stupid.

> Who knows when the light shall shine for him and us.

Anyone with even half a clue knows that it never will and that he
will be flushed, just like Shorten was, when he loses this election.

Federal Labor hasn't had a lefty Labor leader, EVER and that's
why he will be history when he loses this election, proving that
the voters are never stupid enough to buy lefty Labor. That's
why that fool Shorten lost.

Arindam Banerjee

May 14, 2022, 7:01:09 AM5/14/22
On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 19:39:06 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

> >> Fools ran the same line about Shorten.

But Albo is not Shorten, a Liberal-lite.
Why go for the monkey when the organ-grinder is beckoning?
That was what the public must have thought.

Albo is Labour.
At least that is the impression he gives.

He seems the most impressive Australian politician since Bob Hawke.

> > Albo should be there for 9 years at least.
> We'll see...

Indeed we'll see.

James Last

May 14, 2022, 7:24:22 AM5/14/22
On Sat, 14 May 2022 04:01:07 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee posted:-

> He seems the most impressive Australian politician since Bob Hawke.

Yes, almost Shitlam like in his shooting off from his mouth, his extreme
lefty tendencies, his failure to stand up to the mean girls, etc etc.

Pathetic, weak leadership from Albasleazy AlbanesXi.

And FFS he does do on about his tough upbringing with his promiscuous
mother.

How about the rent a moll he hangs out with? Hopefully she won't catch
him in the Thai Marrickville rub 'n tug ("extra services available")
like his ex missus did.

And a complete economic nincompoop as well.

And watch the illegals flood in as soon as he gets in;
already the boats are lining up in Indonesia.

No way is Gutless Albo fit to lead Australia.

Arindam Banerjee

May 14, 2022, 9:20:57 AM5/14/22
Alas, none up there, even remotely, as
Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils
so in all democracies it a choice between devils of this sort or that sort
taking their turn to get their snouts into the trough.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2022, 3:34:41 PM5/14/22
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

> But Albo is not Shorten, a Liberal-lite.

That last is just another of your stupid pig ignorant lies
with all the stupid policy shit of Shorten's with ending
negative gearing, income tax rebates to those who had
no even had any shares which qualified for franking credits
etc etc etc that even Albo has flushed where they belong.

> Why go for the monkey when the organ-grinder is beckoning?
> That was what the public must have thought.

More of your utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

They thought his policy shit stank like your curry muncher shit.

> Albo is Labour.

Yes, he certainly is that, but so is Shorten given that
he has never been anything but a union goon.

> At least that is the impression he gives.

> He seems the most impressive Australian politician since Bob Hawke.

Only to pig ignotant fools like you.

Labor has never had a lefty federal Labor leader.

>> > Albo should be there for 9 years at least.

>> We'll see...

> Indeed we'll see.

Yep, with any luck you slashing your wrists in a couple of weeks.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2022, 3:44:43 PM5/14/22
James Last <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
> Arindam Banerjee wrote

>> He seems the most impressive Australian politician since Bob Hawke.

> Yes, almost Shitlam like in his shooting off from his mouth, his extreme
> lefty tendencies, his failure to stand up to the mean girls, etc etc.

And doing absolutely nothing about the utterly
corrupt NSW Labor that he is a member of.

> Pathetic, weak leadership from Albasleazy AlbanesXi.

> And FFS he does do on about his toughupbringing with his promiscuous
> mother.

Yep, that stupid slut. Corse it's understandable that
he might consider that that might well appeal to the
absolute dregs of society that he was always part of.

> How about the rent a moll he hangs out with? Hopefully she won't catch
> him in the Thai Marrickville rub 'n tug ("extra services available")
> like his ex missus did.

> And a complete economic nincompoop as well.

> And watch the illegals flood in as soon as he gets in;
> already the boats are lining up in Indonesia.

> No way is Gutless Albo fit to lead Australia.

True.

Arindam Banerjee

May 14, 2022, 5:56:13 PM5/14/22
Gassy estab. Robot Rod3SpeedO also leaks considerably.
Needs reprogramming by the Deep State Devils.
An embarrassment for them, now.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2022, 6:24:19 PM5/14/22
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>> > But Albo is not Shorten, a Liberal-lite.

>> That last is just another of your stupid pig ignorant lies
>> with all the stupid policy shit of Shorten's with ending
>> negative gearing, income tax rebates to those who had
>> no even had any shares which qualified for franking credits
>> etc etc etc that even Albo has flushed where they belong.

>> > Why go for the monkey when the organ-grinder is beckoning?
>> > That was what the public must have thought.

>> More of your utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>> They thought his policy shit stank like your curry muncher shit.

But it is less clear how much him being the political assassin
affected those who chose not to vote for his party.

>> > Albo is Labour.

>> Yes, he certainly is that, but so is Shorten given that
>> he has never been anything but a union goon.

>> > At least that is the impression he gives.

>> > He seems the most impressive Australian politician since Bob Hawke.

>> Only to pig ignotant fools like you.

>> Labor has never had a lefty federal Labor leader.

>> > Indeed we'll see.

>> Yep, with any luck you slashing your wrists in a couple of weeks.

<reams of your stinking pig ignorant curry muncher shit flushed where it
belongs>

Petzl

May 14, 2022, 7:01:41 PM5/14/22
So we won't get this "give the dog a bone"!
Albo creepy promise
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10807427/Sydney-Newcastle-just-45-minutes-New-plan-high-speed-trains-New-South-Wales.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia&fbclid=IwAR1KwBp3Ned7V1NTzAhIwknA0bef-dkI5Y_s_2Y-8NmxNkWcLEb9zPsnYvQ>
https://tinyurl.com/y2ph3jtv
Sydney to Newcastle in just 45 minutes? New push for massive
high-speed rail network across NSW to slash travel times and grow the
regions
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2022, 7:35:18 PM5/14/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
Yeah, pity about the stupid price of that.

> New push for massive
> high-speed rail network across NSW to slash travel times and grow the
> regions

The fucker is clearly buying Labor votes in Newcastle with our money.

Petzl

May 14, 2022, 8:18:43 PM5/14/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 09:35:11 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> True.
>
>> So we won't get this "give the dog a bone"!
>> Albo creepy promise
>> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10807427/Sydney-Newcastle-just-45-minutes-New-plan-high-speed-trains-New-South-Wales.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia&fbclid=IwAR1KwBp3Ned7V1NTzAhIwknA0bef-dkI5Y_s_2Y-8NmxNkWcLEb9zPsnYvQ>
>> https://tinyurl.com/y2ph3jtv
>> Sydney to Newcastle in just 45 minutes?
>
>Yeah, pity about the stupid price of that.

About the same as the $144 billion for pommy submarines.
Don't trust the Biden crime gang they are lying shit, and have started
a worldwide depression already by stopping the US from having surplus
oil and gas to importing it. This has caused a surge in energy prices.

>> New push for massive
>> high-speed rail network across NSW to slash travel times and grow the
>> regions
>
>The fucker is clearly buying Labor votes in Newcastle with our money.

They (Hunter/Newcastle) will all be out of job quick under Labors
"Green" plan also $144 billion.
The NSW State liberal already has a fleet of InterCity high speed
trains ready Labor are using their Union in stalling them from being
put into service until after the federal election.
The tracks will need to be upgraded to allow full speed though!
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-13/rail-unions-and-government-in-gridlock-over-train-rollout-/101061328>
https://tinyurl.com/yyotvopo

If Labor gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes of
which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a country
at all.

Rod Speed

May 14, 2022, 10:22:03 PM5/14/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> So we won't get this "give the dog a bone"!
>>> Albo creepy promise
>>> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10807427/Sydney-Newcastle-just-45-minutes-New-plan-high-speed-trains-New-South-Wales.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia&fbclid=IwAR1KwBp3Ned7V1NTzAhIwknA0bef-dkI5Y_s_2Y-8NmxNkWcLEb9zPsnYvQ>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/y2ph3jtv
>>> Sydney to Newcastle in just 45 minutes?

>> Yeah, pity about the stupid price of that.

> About the same as the $144 billion for pommy submarines.

It remains to be seen where the stupid subs will come
from, but yes, that is another stupid waste of money.

But it isnt to buy votes in just one electorate.

> Don't trust the Biden crime gang they are lying shit,and have started a
> worldwide depression already

Bullshit.

> by stopping the US from having surplus
> oil and gas to importing it.

More pig ignorant bullshit. Biden has in fact done nothing of the sort.

> This has caused a surge in energy prices.

Bullshit, Putin has.

>>> New push for massive
>>> high-speed rail network across NSW to slash travel times and grow the
>>> regions

>> The fucker is clearly buying Labor votes in Newcastle with our money.

> They (Hunter/Newcastle) will all be out of job quickunder Labors
> "Green" plan also $144 billion.

I doubt it even if Labor does win. Albo has no green plan,
Albo just doesnt tell the voters that, only tells the coal miners.

> The NSW State liberal already has a fleet of InterCity highspeed trains
> ready Labor are using their Union in stallingthem from being put into
> service until after the federal election.

And that fool Pettottit is to stupid run them right over the unions.
> If Labor gets in you're going to end up with adepression the likes of
> which you've never seen.

Don't believe that, we survived the Dud fine.

> You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all.

Even sillier, we survived the even more stupid Dud and Gillard fine.

Petzl

May 14, 2022, 10:54:34 PM5/14/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 12:21:56 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yeah, pity about the stupid price of that.
>
>> About the same as the $144 billion for pommy submarines.
>
>It remains to be seen where the stupid subs will come
>from, but yes, that is another stupid waste of money.
>
>But it isnt to buy votes in just one electorate.

agree

>> Don't trust the Biden crime gang they are lying shit,and have started a
>> worldwide depression already
>
>Bullshit.

nope
"Biden Administration Cancels Drilling Sales in Alaska and Gulf of
Mexico."

>> by stopping the US from having surplus
>> oil and gas to importing it.
>
>More pig ignorant bullshit. Biden has in fact done nothing of the sort.

nope
"Biden Administration Cancels Drilling Sales in Alaska and Gulf of
Mexico."

>> This has caused a surge in energy prices.
>
>Bullshit, Putin has.

A well know fact with worldwide implications!
Biden has the US importing oil from Russia because of the oil
shortages he created.

"Biden’s Plan To Outsource The U.S. Oil And Gas Industry
Biden administration intends to phase out the U.S. oil and gas
industry. But it is astonishing to see how quickly it is moving to
accomplish this, while sending production abroad to producers in
Russia and Middle Eastern nations whose commitment to reduce
greenhouse gases is at best questionable."

>>> The fucker is clearly buying Labor votes in Newcastle with our money.
>
>> They (Hunter/Newcastle) will all be out of job quickunder Labors
>> "Green" plan also $144 billion.
>
>I doubt it even if Labor does win. Albo has no green plan,
>Albo just doesnt tell the voters that, only tells the coal miners.

Now a Joe Biden different world, with Australia owned and controlled
by overseas landlords

>> The NSW State liberal already has a fleet of InterCity highspeed trains
>> ready Labor are using their Union in stallingthem from being put into
>> service until after the federal election.
>
>And that fool Pettottit is to stupid run them right over the unions.

Yes, the new trains will not now require guards
Possibly won't need drivers either

>> The tracks will need to be upgraded to allow full speed though!
>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-13/rail-unions-and-government-in-gridlock-over-train-rollout-/101061328>
>> https://tinyurl.com/yyotvopo
>
>> If Labor gets in you're going to end up with adepression the likes of
>> which you've never seen.
>
>Don't believe that, we survived the Dud fine.

Now a Joe Biden different world, with Australia owned and controlled
by overseas landlords

>> You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all.
>
>Even sillier, we survived the even more stupid Dud and Gillard fine.

Now a Joe Biden different world, with Australia owned and controlled
by overseas landlords

Rod Speed

May 14, 2022, 11:52:11 PM5/14/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> About the same as the $144 billion for pommy submarines.

>> It remains to be seen where the stupid subs will come
>> from, but yes, that is another stupid waste of money.

>> But it isnt to buy votes in just one electorate.

> agree

>>> Don't trust the Biden crime gang they are lying shit,and have started
>>> a worldwide depression already

>> Bullshit.

> nope

Yep.

> "Biden Administration Cancels Drilling Sales in Alaska and Gulf of
> Mexico."

It is nothing even remotely like as black and white as that.

>>> by stopping the US from having surplus
>>> oil and gas to importing it.
>>
>> More pig ignorant bullshit. Biden has in fact done nothing of the sort.

> nope

Yep.

> "Biden Administration Cancels Drilling Sales in Alaska and Gulf of
> Mexico."

It is nothing even remotely like as black and white as that.

>>> This has caused a surge in energy prices.

>> Bullshit, Putin has.

> A well know fact with worldwide implications!

Bullshit. Its just another Biden hater lie.

> Biden has the US importing oil from Russia because of the oil
> shortages he created.

Bullshit.

> "Biden’s Plan To Outsource The U.S. Oil And Gas Industry
> Biden administration intends to phase out the U.S. oil and gas
> industry.

Just because some fool claims something...

> But it is astonishing to see how quickly it is moving to
> accomplish this, while sending production abroad

Just because some fool claims something...

> to producers in
> Russia and Middle Eastern nations whose commitment to reduce
> greenhouse gases is at best questionable."

>>> They (Hunter/Newcastle) will all be out of job quickunder Labors
>>> "Green" plan also $144 billion.

>> I doubt it even if Labor does win. Albo has no green plan,
>> Albo just doesnt tell the voters that, only tells the coal miners.

> Now a Joe Biden different world, with Australia owned and controlled
> by overseas landlords

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> The NSW State liberal already has a fleet of InterCity highspeed trains
>>> ready Labor are using their Union in stallingthem from being put into
>>> service until after the federal election.

>> And that fool Pettottit is to stupid run them right over the unions.

> Yes, the new trains will not now require guards
> Possibly won't need drivers either

>>> The tracks will need to be upgraded to allow full speed though!
>>> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-13/rail-unions-and-government-in-gridlock-over-train-rollout-/101061328>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yyotvopo
>>
>>> If Labor gets in you're going to end up with adepression the likes of
>>> which you've never seen.
>>
>> Don't believe that, we survived the Dud fine.

> Now a Joe Biden different world, with Australia owned and controlled
> by overseas landlords

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all.
>>
>> Even sillier, we survived the even more stupid Dud and Gillard fine.
>>
> Now a Joe Biden different world, with Australia owned and controlled
> by overseas landlords

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

Petzl

May 15, 2022, 12:31:43 AM5/15/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 13:52:05 +1000, "Rod Speed"
To say the US has no impact on world is NOT correct.
The Dow Jones Index is what every other index follows
<https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/advchart/frames/frames.asp?show=&insttype=&symb=DJI&x=47&y=17&time=8&startdate=1%2F4%2F1999&enddate=4%2F19%2F2022&freq=1&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comptemptext=&comp=none&ma=3&maval=9&uf=16&lf=4&lf2=16777216&lf3=268435456&type=2&style=350&size=3&timeFrameToggle=false&compareToToggle=false&indicatorsToggle=false&chartStyleToggle=false&state=15>
https://tinyurl.com/y42zebgt
Fact is Joe Biden has already triggered a world depression!
Barack Obama once warned "not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
f**k things up"
--
Petzl
None of this is a coincidence.

Rod Speed

May 15, 2022, 12:46:06 AM5/15/22
Pity I never said that. Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

> The Dow Jones Index is what every other index follows

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit. The others are in fact
indeces of their own markets and markets don't all track
the Dow either. Even the Nasdaq doesnt track the Dow.

> <https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/advchart/frames/frames.asp?show=&insttype=&symb=DJI&x=47&y=17&time=8&startdate=1%2F4%2F1999&enddate=4%2F19%2F2022&freq=1&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comptemptext=&comp=none&ma=3&maval=9&uf=16&lf=4&lf2=16777216&lf3=268435456&type=2&style=350&size=3&timeFrameToggle=false&compareToToggle=false&indicatorsToggle=false&chartStyleToggle=false&state=15>
> https://tinyurl.com/y42zebgt

That doesn't even show that the Nasdaq tracks the Dow.

> Fact is Joe Biden has already triggered a world depression!

Bullshit he has. That didn't even happen in 2008.

Even the Great Depression wasn't world wide.

> Barack Obama once warned "not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
> f**k things up"

Irrelevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim.

Petzl

May 15, 2022, 1:30:12 AM5/15/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 14:45:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
>
>> To say the US has no impact on world is NOT correct.
>
>Pity I never said that. Having fun thrashing that straw man ?
>
>> The Dow Jones Index is what every other index follows
>
>More mindless pig ignorant bullshit. The others are in fact
>indeces of their own markets and markets don't all track
>the Dow either. Even the Nasdaq doesnt track the Dow.
>
>> <https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/advchart/frames/frames.asp?show=&insttype=&symb=DJI&x=47&y=17&time=8&startdate=1%2F4%2F1999&enddate=4%2F19%2F2022&freq=1&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comptemptext=&comp=none&ma=3&maval=9&uf=16&lf=4&lf2=16777216&lf3=268435456&type=2&style=350&size=3&timeFrameToggle=false&compareToToggle=false&indicatorsToggle=false&chartStyleToggle=false&state=15>
https://tinyurl.com/y42zebgt

>That doesn't even show that the Nasdaq tracks the Dow.

Try how the ASX tracks the DOW JONES. Or any index of any nation you
care to look at
ASX below Compare with above link
<https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/advchart/frames/frames.asp?show=&insttype=&symb=au%3AXTO&x=33&y=14&time=8&startdate=1%2F4%2F1999&enddate=4%2F19%2F2022&freq=1&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comptemptext=&comp=none&ma=3&maval=9&uf=16&lf=4&lf2=16777216&lf3=268435456&type=2&style=350&size=3&timeFrameToggle=false&compareToToggle=false&indicatorsToggle=false&chartStyleToggle=false&state=15>
https://tinyurl.com/y58d744l

>> Fact is Joe Biden has already triggered a world depression!
>
>Bullshit he has. That didn't even happen in 2008.
>
>Even the Great Depression wasn't world wide.

this is not 2008

>> Barack Obama once warned "not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
>> f**k things up"
>
>Irrelevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim.

Obama is right about Fuck Joe Biden
--
Petzl
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Rod Speed

May 15, 2022, 1:56:05 AM5/15/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> To say the US has no impact on world is NOT correct.

>> Pity I never said that. Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

>>> The Dow Jones Index is what every other index follows

>> More mindless pig ignorant bullshit. The others are in fact
>> indexes of their own markets and markets don't all track
It doesn't and the Dow isnt the only US index either.

It is in fact a pathetically inadequate index.

> Or any index of any nation you care to look at

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.
There are plenty of charts that compare more than one
index and they don't show anything like what you claim.

>>> Fact is Joe Biden has already triggered a world depression!

>> Bullshit he has. That didn't even happen in 2008.

>> Even the Great Depression wasn't world wide.

> this is not 2008

Yep, nothing even remotely like as bad as that.

We haven't even seen any hike in the unemployment rate this time.

>>> Barack Obama once warned "not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
>>> f**k things up"

>> Irrelevant to that stupid pig ignorant claim.

> Obama is right about Fuck Joe Biden

But you aren't about a worldwide depression. That is pure fantasy.

James Last

May 15, 2022, 3:00:05 AM5/15/22
On Sun, 15 May 2022 09:01:35 +1000, Petzl posted:-

> Sydney to Newcastle in just 45 minutes?

LOL will never happen, the trains are half empty as it is.

Albo is a lying turd.

Petzl

May 15, 2022, 5:19:40 AM5/15/22
Yes a complete weasel
The NSW State liberal already has a fleet of InterCity high speed
trains ready Labor are using their Union in stalling them from being
put into service until after the federal election.
If Labor gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes of
which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a country
at all.
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.
All they are known for is being an arm of the ALP and handing them and
vice versa, preferences at election time.

Rod Speed

May 15, 2022, 5:30:58 AM5/15/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> James Last <commo...@nospam.org> wrote
>> Petzl wrote

>>> Sydney to Newcastle in just 45 minutes?

>> LOL will never happen, the trains are half empty as it is.

>> Albo is a lying turd.

> Yes a complete weasel

Nope, nothing like complete, nothing viable between the ears.

> The NSW State liberal already has a fleet of InterCity high speed
> trains ready Labor are using their Union in stalling them from being
> put into service until after the federal election.
> The tracks will need to be upgraded to allow full speed though!
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-13/rail-unions-and-government-in-gridlock-over-train-rollout-/101061328>
> https://tinyurl.com/yyotvopo

> If Labor gets in you're going to end up with adepression the likes of
> which you've never seen.

Bullshit, we survived Rudd fine.

> You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something...

Arindam Banerjee

May 15, 2022, 6:52:24 AM5/15/22
Rod3po is its new designation.

Rod Speed

May 15, 2022, 2:52:29 PM5/15/22
Some stupid curry muncher claiming to be
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> spewed
more stinking curry muncher shit, all it can ever manage.

Arindam Banerjee

May 15, 2022, 8:08:24 PM5/15/22
Rod3po seeks for his maker, gets upset from non-recognition.

Rod Speed

May 15, 2022, 9:07:22 PM5/15/22

Arindam Banerjee

May 15, 2022, 11:19:04 PM5/15/22
There, there.

Rod Speed

May 16, 2022, 1:27:13 AM5/16/22

Arindam Banerjee

May 17, 2022, 8:30:46 PM5/17/22

> > Coal can be converted into hydrogen, and coal gas.
> But it makes a hell of a lot more sense to convert it into electricity.

No, it does not.
Making electricity at thermal power stations means making coal burn to make steam.
This burning process creates a lot of problems - radioactive output, Sulphur output not to mention CO2.

Coal was turned into coal gas long before electricity was around.

Making coal gas involves passing steam over heated coal, to make carbon monoxide and hydrogen.
When the HTN is around (it will start small from islands and littoral areas, then make deeper inroads
and finally replace or complement the grid) the hydrogen from coal gas can be extracted and put into
the HTN as an ever-available component of the hydrogen economy, useful when the renewables sources
have temporary shortfall.

(htnresearch.com gives details about the HTN.)

The CO component could be burnt to heat the water for the steam.

This way, the polluting aspects of coal can be controlled much more effectively, and that will give
coal an unlimited lease of life, doing thus good for miners and mining companies.

When coal is used to make coal gas, the polluting residue remains contained, does not
get blown out into the air, and can be disposed off efficiently.

Of course this is a new idea, for our time, although the idea of coal gas is ancient.
Old is gold, in this case. Coal gas, hydrogen, airships, etc. must come back.

it is with the certainty that the ruling elites will not always be biased and corrupt, that guides the original
works of

Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time, sole god among lotsa devils,

who can only hope that Albo will go for the HTN. He has mentioned renewables, he has mentioned
transmission, so he needs to put those two together for a great energy policy worthy of the best
leftist sentiments.

Arindam Banerjee

May 17, 2022, 8:34:42 PM5/17/22

Rod Speed

May 17, 2022, 8:57:38 PM5/17/22
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Coal can be converted into hydrogen, and coal gas.

>> But it makes a hell of a lot more sense to convert it into electricity.

> No, it does not.

Corse it does, we stopped making coal gas with it decades ago now.

> Making electricity at thermal power stationsmeans making coal burn to
> make steam.

Its burnt to make coal gas, stupid.

> This burning process creates a lot of problems - radioactive output,

Just as true of coal gas.

> Sulphur output not to mention CO2.

Just as true of coal gas.

> Coal was turned into coal gas long before electricity was around.

And then we found lots of natural gas and stopped doing that, even in
India.

> Making coal gas involves passing steam over heated coal, to make carbon
> monoxide and hydrogen.

Makes a lot more sense to generate electricity with it and that's even
India does.

> When the HTN is around

Not gunna happen, you watch.

> (it will start small from islands and littoral areas, then make deeper
> inroads

Not gunna happen, you watch.

> and finally replace or complement the grid) the hydrogen from coal gas
> can be extracted and put into
> the HTN as an ever-available component of the hydrogen economy, useful
> when the renewables sources
> have temporary shortfall.

Not gunna happen, you watch.

> (htnresearch.com gives details about the HTN.)

Just another curry muncher steaming turd.

> The CO component could be burnt to heat the water for the steam.

Makes a lot more sense to use the coal to generate electricity
because it is much cheaper to move the electricity around.

> This way, the polluting aspects of coal can be controlled much more
> effectively, and that will give coal an unlimited lease of life,

More mindless bullshit, it will have to run out sometime.

Makes a lot more sense to build nukes and that's what
everyone is doing and keep the coal for making plastics etc.

> doing thus good for miners and mining companies.

Makes a lot more sense to build nukes and that's what
everyone is doing and keep the coal for making plastics etc.

> When coal is used to make coal gas, the polluting residue remains
> contained, does not
> get blown out into the air, and can be disposed off efficiently.

Makes a lot more sense to build nukes and that's what
everyone is doing and keep the coal for making plastics etc.

> Of course this is a new idea, for our time, although the idea of coal
> gas is ancient.

> Old is gold, in this case.

Bullshit it is. Makes a lot more sense to build nukes and that's what
everyone is doing and keep the coal for making plastics etc.

> Coal gas, hydrogen, airships, etc. must come back.

Taint gunna.

> it is with the certainty that the ruling elites will not always be
> biased and corrupt, that guides the original works of

> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all time,
> sole god among lotsa devils,

You'll end up completely blind if you don't watch out, curry muncher.

> who can only hope that Albo will go for the HTN.

He isn't that stupid and will keep using coal to generate electricity.

> He has mentioned renewables,

Which doen't include coal gas, fuckwit.

> he has mentioned transmission,

Which is much cheaper to do with electricity, stupid.

> so he needs to put those two together for a great energy policy worthy
> of the best leftist sentiments.

No chance, you watch. The bugger will be history in days, you watch.

Rod Speed

May 17, 2022, 8:58:36 PM5/17/22
And it was flushed where it belongs.

Arindam Banerjee

May 17, 2022, 9:51:36 PM5/17/22
On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 10:30:46 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
With hydrogen and fuel cells and supercapacitors, we will have electricity without batteries.
No more stupid Tesla cars.
Hydrogen cars will be far far better.
When hydrogen will be universally available cheaply that is, and will happen when the HTN happens.

Rod Speed

May 17, 2022, 11:08:33 PM5/17/22
Just another silly little unviable fantasy.

> No more stupid Tesla cars.
> Hydrogen cars will be far far better.

Another silly little fantasy. A hydrogen cylinder in the car
comprehensively fucks the weight of the car and is nowhere
near as easy to fill as with a petrol or diesel fuelled car.

> When hydrogen will be universally available cheaply that is,

No chance of that given the stupid cost of moving
it to everywhere compared with electricity.

> and will happen when the HTN happens.

That will never happen given the utterly insane cost of it.

Arindam Banerjee

May 18, 2022, 12:31:20 AM5/18/22
Cylinders can be replaced mechanically. Swapped. No problem, can be done automatically.
The range will be as big as the tank!
Electric cars are very efficient, so there will be no waste.
The technology is not a problem.

********************************
It is a question of the bulb lighting in Albo's brain, once he gets elected.
********************************

> > When hydrogen will be universally available cheaply that is,
> No chance of that given the stupid cost of moving
> it to everywhere compared with electricity.

The Hydrogen Transmission Network will solve the problem of transport and storage in one stroke.
htnresearch.com gives details, including the patent application and patent.
Conference paper I presented in Kuwait in 2015:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304298146_Load_balancing_system_involving_the_collection_distribution_and_usage_of_energy_using_the_proposed_Hydrogen_Transmission_Network_as_a_complement_or_alternative_to_high_voltage_transmission

It is a new idea, so estab. robots like Rod3po dishing out their programmers' silly authoritarian views can have no clue.

> > and will happen when the HTN happens.
> That will never happen given the utterly insane cost of it.

No, only a few billion dollars or so, then it will be self-supporting with the vast amount of revenue coming in
from better land utilisation, industries, constructions, transport creating unlimited jobs feeding many
services.

It will be a multi-trillion dollar money spinner. It will provide unlimited energy everywhere, as green as can be.
With energy everywhere, there will be use of it, from construction to refrigeration to transport.
Oil will be phased out. Great news, that, for everyone even the oil companies if they start to switch to hydrogen
economy using their capital. Oil will be the backup, and remain that way for long.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

May 18, 2022, 12:40:19 AM5/18/22
This means the driver won't even need to get out of the car.
Just drives to a location, and lets robots do the rest:
Take out the old cylinder, put in the new, calculate and charge the balance.
And all the cylinders used are checked, of course.
Just like gas cylinders for bbq at any service station.

New ideas, will take time to sink in.
But they must be implemented if people are really interested in renewables for cleanliness.

Arindam Banerjee

May 18, 2022, 1:11:17 AM5/18/22
Great side effect of the hydrogen economy is the pure water that is got from hydrogen and oxygen.

Much better than the pollution of CO2 and the evil associated with Lithium batteries - their extraction and manufacture and recycling.

My personal boost is for using hydrogen to simply blast out the wastes from the past, in landfills, etc. to extract metals and de-pollute.
That could be a great industry, the clean-up the world process. Lots of jobs, more space from less rubbish.

The guiding philosophy:
Energy is always there, from the Sun and the Earth. We need to use it before it dissipates, and that is done by solar, wind, tidal, geothermal, etc.

The goodness of the HTN is that it is distance-independent, as it is a pressurized system of pipes and buffers to provide 7*24 hydrogen everywhere.
Hydrogen is put in, or taken out, from any source or sink.

Surplus electricity is converted to hydrogen, and put into the HTN.
And hydrogen turned to electricity, using fuel cells, or steam turbines for higher output.

Global warming will be stopped with use of silicon hydrides instead of jet fuel.

> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 1:26:01 AM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 14:31:19 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> Cylinders can be replaced mechanically. Swapped.No problem, can be done
> automatically.

Bullshit with the pressures involved.

> The range will be as big as the tank!

Pity about the size and weight of a tank that give you
you the range of a petrol of diesel car.

> Electric cars are very efficient, so there will be no waste.

There is always some waste.

> The technology is not a problem.

Bullshit with distributing the hydrogen everywhere at a
cost anything like it can be done with the electricity grid.

Even a stupid curry muncher should have noticed that
there has to be a hell of a lot more metal and pumps
involved with distributing hydrogen than with electricity.

> ********************************
> It is a question of the bulb lighting in Albo's brain, once he gets
> elected.
> ********************************

Taint gunna happen, even Albo aint that stupid.

>> > When hydrogen will be universally available cheaply that is,

>> No chance of that given the stupid cost of moving
>> it to everywhere compared with electricity.

> The Hydrogen Transmission Network will solve theproblem of transport
> and storage in one stroke.

Bullshit it will at anything even remotely like the
cost of the electricity grid which is already there.

> htnresearch.com gives details, includingthe patent application and
> patent.

Pity about the cost and the fact that the grid is already there.
And everyone just yawned and pointer and made screwing
gestures at their head when you spruiked that useless shit.

> It is a new idea,

A completely impractical one, stupid.

>> > and will happen when the HTN happens.

>> That will never happen given the utterly insane cost of it.

> No,

Fraid so.

> only a few billion dollars or so,

BULLSHIT.

> then it will be self-supporting with the vast amount of revenue coming in
> from better land utilisation, industries, constructions, transport
> creating unlimited jobs feeding many
> services.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> It will be a multi-trillion dollar money spinner.

Bullshit.

> It will provide unlimited energy everywhere,

That is a bare faced lie.

> as green as can be.

Bullshit with all that metal used.

> With energy everywhere, there will be use of it,from construction to
> refrigeration to transport.

We already have that, we call it electricity,
at a MUCH lower distribution network cost.

> Oil will be phased out.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
drunken curry muncher fantasys with aircraft
alone. They aint going nowhere, you watch.

> Great news, that, for everyone even theoil companies if they start to
> switch tohydrogen economy using their capital.

Just another of your pathetic little drug
crazed drunken curry muncher fantasys.

> Oil will be the backup,

Nope, what will continue to be used with aircraft
particularly because there is no viable alternative.

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 1:29:58 AM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 14:40:17 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
We don't even do that with EVs, for a reason, stupid.

> Take out the old cylinder, put in the new,calculate and charge the
> balance.
> And all the cylinders used are checked, of course.
> Just like gas cylinders for bbq at any service station.

Those aren't changed by robots even when its the house
supply, stupid.

> New ideas, will take time to sink in.

Hair brained ideas never happen.

> But they must be implemented if people are reallyinterested in
> renewables for cleanliness.

Solar panels make FAR more sense.

And nukes because they use the existing grid, stupid.

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 2:11:36 AM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 15:11:16 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
It is in fact nothing even remotely pure given that it is burnt in air,
not pure oxygen.

> Much better than the pollution of CO2

Pity that's what plants, animals and even curry munchers produce, fool.

In spades when you stupid curry munchers
burn your corpses and toss the half burnt
bodys into the river.

> and the evil associated with Lithium batteries -their extraction and
> manufacture and recycling.

Tad more practical with phones, laptops, tools etc than
a fucking great hydrogen cylinder and fuel cell, fool.

> My personal boost is for using hydrogen to simply blast out the wastes
> from the past, in landfills, etc. to extract metals and de-pollute.

Makes a lot more sense to use a digger, stupid.

> That could be a great industry, the clean-up the worldprocess. Lots of
> jobs, more space from less rubbish.

Yet another utterly stupid insanity.

> The guiding philosophy:
> Energy is always there, from the Sun and the Earth.We need to use it
> before it dissipates,

Nope, dope. Makes a lot more sense to use nukes
for all but a transport fuel and use the energy from
nukes to make transport fuels once there isn't
enough oil, coal and gas that is economic to extract.

> and that is done by solar, wind, tidal, geothermal, etc.

Only by fools with all except solar.

> The goodness of the HTN is that it is distance-independent,

Bullshit it is.

> as it is a pressurized system of pipes andbuffers to provide 7*24
> hydrogen everywhere.

> Hydrogen is put in, or taken out, from any source or sink.

Pity about the utterly insane cost of that and the
electricity grid which already does that fine.

> Surplus electricity is converted to hydrogen, and put into the HTN.

Makes a lot more sense to store the surplus using Snowy 2.0

> And hydrogen turned to electricity, using fuel cells,

Pity about the stupid cost of those and the fact that
they won't actually fit in your phone, laptop etc.

> or steam turbines for higher output.

Coal, nukes and gas make far more sense for that.

> Global warming will be stopped with use of silicon hydrides instead of
> jet fuel.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
fantasys.

There might just be a reason you got the bums rush from Telstra, right out
on your lard arse.

Arindam Banerjee

May 18, 2022, 7:21:26 AM5/18/22
Rod3po tries to abort practical engineering possibilities, quite the robotic thing to do to keep the status quo.
Pressures have nothing to do when hydrogen is contained safely.
It is a matter of connection.
Robotic hands to unscrew, pull out the old cylinder, put in the new one, connect the valves to the fuel cells, and screw back.
Of course it will take billions to develop, but we do throw around trillions on stupid wars. Maybe good sense will dawn somewhere sometime. Not likely in Australia, but catch up happens here.

> > The range will be as big as the tank!
> Pity about the size and weight of a tank that give you
> you the range of a petrol of diesel car.

It will be as big as needed. Hydrogen fuel cell cars are around, there are no problems save the availability of hydrogen. GM, Toyota have all the technology. The HTN is badly needed.

> > Electric cars are very efficient, so there will be no waste.
> There is always some waste.
Much less, it is simply idiomatic when I said there will be no waste.
(Robots cannot understand idiom.)
Since the hydrogen car is at least twice as efficient, it needs half the fuel for the same range, meaning the tank size is comparable. With present cars.
> > The technology is not a problem.
> Bullshit with distributing the hydrogen everywhere at a
> cost anything like it can be done with the electricity grid.

Stupid to talk of a kind of cost when plenty of other costs are not considered.
Hydrogen is not just cheap, it is free as water contains hydrogen.
Then the renewables are free.
The HTN is very rugged, very flexible with organic growth.
Once on, it will last for ages.
Hydrogen piping has been around for many decades.
It has to take off in a big way, with the need for hydrogen to be universal.

> Even a stupid curry muncher should have noticed that
> there has to be a hell of a lot more metal and pumps
> involved with distributing hydrogen than with electricity.

No, fool. I mean, not so, robotic fool
Research papers show that piping energy with hydrogen is about as expensive as doing that by high voltage transmisdion..
This subject has been studied for decades.
The oil companies are dead against it, so oil company robots like this Rod3po are used to stop the growth of hydrogen economy.
The lossless HTN will be much cheaper and more productive and reliable in the long run.
It will be designed to not leak.

> > ********************************
> > It is a question of the bulb lighting in Albo's brain, once he gets
> > elected.
> > ********************************
> Taint gunna happen, even Albo aint that stupid.

He may not be that clever, true.
If he was a bit clever, he could start a large pilot project on an island and done the costing on an overall basis.

> >> No chance of that given the stupid cost of moving
> >> it to everywhere compared with electricity.
> > The Hydrogen Transmission Network will solve theproblem of transport
> > and storage in one stroke.
> Bullshit it will at anything even remotely like the
> cost of the electricity grid which is already there.

Robotic fool cannot understand the point about HTN solving the storage and transport issues related to hydrogen. Bleats about cost. The HT N will start in areas where there is no grid. Like islands, littoral areas. Once it is established and a great success, it will take off like aeroplanes, computers and mobiles. It will coexist with the grid, taking surplus power from it, and giving it power. All to do with load balancing to begin with, then extending its reach to out the battery cars and the oil cars. All hydrogen, in about 200 years.

> > htnresearch.com gives details, includingthe patent application and
> > patent.
>
> Pity about the cost and the fact that the grid is already there.

The grid is not already there where it is not there.
Robotic fool, the HTN will complement the grid before replacing that ugly, lossy, unreliable thing.
It is a matter of recreating the existing gas network this time making better pipes that can carry hydrogen. They already exist.

> > Conference paper I presented in Kuwait in 2015:
> > https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304298146_Load_balancing_system_involving_the_collection_distribution_and_usage_of_energy_using_the_proposed_Hydrogen_Transmission_Network_as_a_complement_or_alternative_to_high_voltage_transmission
> And everyone just yawned and pointer and made screwing
> gestures at their head when you spruiked that useless shit.

No, robotic creeps like you were absent.
I chaired the session and my paper was well regarded and appreciated.
The audience were mainly Arabic, and they listened with interest.
They were not racists like you, see. So they heard me out instead of making such silly objections as you do.

> > It is a new idea,
> A completely impractical one, stupid.

Not so, dumbfuck robot.
People who are smart, qualfied chemical engineers, have supported this.
It is highly needed, but being extraordinarily huge in scope, needs political approval.
Or a very rich sponsor with vision. That is the most likely way.

> >> That will never happen given the utterly insane cost of it.
>
> > No,
> Fraid so.

Pipes and valves and storage tanks are not that expensive.
They will comprise the HTN, with monitoring equipment.
Being reliably rugged and lossless, it will require less maintenance being weather resistant.
No transformers to bliw up, or lines blocked by snow or storm.

> > only a few billion dollars or so,
> BULLSHIT.
No, robot, most of the billions will be on labour which means jobs.
New towns based on hydrogen will need billions for development, but they will be worth a lot more.
Great business.
> > then it will be self-supporting with the vast amount of revenue coming in
> > from better land utilisation, industries, constructions, transport
> > creating unlimited jobs feeding many
> > services.
> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Robot gives error signal after memory overload.

> > It will be a multi-trillion dollar money spinner.
> Bullshit.
> > It will provide unlimited energy everywhere,
> That is a bare faced lie.

Silly robot, it will providevthe free energy from renewables to all everywhere for all time to come.

> > as green as can be.
> Bullshit with all that metal used.

Fool, the energy used will be mostly renewable, even to make the metal.
In the next few hundred years, hydrogen from coal will also be there.

> > With energy everywhere, there will be use of it,from construction to
> > refrigeration to transport.
>
> We already have that, we call it electricity,
> at a MUCH lower distribution network cost.

Electricity will always be there.
We will get more of it, with the hydrogen economy.
The grid will be there to complement the HTN, till it gets replaced in say 200 years.
Cars will run not on batteries but with hydrogen and fuel cells running electric motors.

> > Oil will be phased out.
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
> drunken curry muncher fantasys with aircraft
> alone. They aint going nowhere, you watch.

It is a question of time, oil company robot Rod3po.
Patience will win.
Oil in planes creates climate imbalances.
It is most necessary to replace the engines.
CO2 at 12000m is disastrous.
The Germans are building hydride motors.

> > Great news, that, for everyone even theoil companies if they start to
> > switch tohydrogen economy using their capital.
> Just another of your pathetic little drug
> crazed drunken curry muncher fantasys.

Memory overload once again.
> > Oil will be the backup,
> Nope, what will continue to be used with aircraft
> particularly because there is no viable alternative.

There are hydride engines and that is just the beginning.
New technology is unstoppable, may take world wars though.
Which will take place when robotic fools rule.

> > and remain that way for long.

Ending thus on a positive note for all, but the robot missed it.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

May 18, 2022, 8:41:42 AM5/18/22
No, robotic fool. Hydrogen cars have been around for several years. There are no problems except availability of hydrogen. And HTN will fix that.

> >> Cylinders can be replaced mechanically. Swapped. No problem, can be
> >> done automatically.
> >
> > This means the driver won't even need to get out of the car.
> > Just drives to a location, and lets robots do the rest:
> We don't even do that with EVs, for a reason, stupid.

EVs on batteries alone must be banned.
Investment must be made about replacing H cylinders automatically.
That is what reaearch should be for.
For doing good, not evil.
If they can join things up in space, they can do it on Earth.
Only too simple.

> > Take out the old cylinder, put in the new,calculate and charge the
> > balance.
> > And all the cylinders used are checked, of course.
> > Just like gas cylinders for bbq at any service station.
> Those aren't changed by robots even when its the house
> supply, stupid.

Silly robot Rod3po. Can't digest input.
> > New ideas, will take time to sink in.
> Hair brained ideas never happen.

Ever single really great idea has been laughed at by robotic fools programmed to maintain the status quo. Rod3po continues the tradition.
Fortunately, online rebuttal is swift and crushing. It is a pleasure to expose the silly dumbfucks

> > But they must be implemented if people are reallyinterested in
> > renewables for cleanliness.
> Solar panels make FAR more sense.

Yes, solar panels make sense and that in conjunction with the HTN,. Lots of solar farms will make surplus electricity locally. That surplus will be converted to hydrogen, and piped around in the HTN. Ditto for wind farms, nuclear plants, geo, etc. instead of putting it into the lossy grid, it goes to the lossless and thus distance-independent and rugged HTN.
See if you can get this.

> And nukes because they use the existing grid, stupid.

Robotic fool, with the HTN they can make nukes in far away places where there is no grid and use that energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from water.
They can make nukes in deserts and arctic areas, and pipe the energy locally.
Very rugged construction, most reliable.

Arindam Banerjee

May 18, 2022, 9:43:26 AM5/18/22
Stupid robot Rod3po, water is got from burning hydrogen and oxygen.
As I wrote above.
If there is nothing else, then there cannot be impurity.
At least they should have programmed you to get this much.

> > Much better than the pollution of CO2
> Pity that's what plants, animals and even curry munchers produce, fool.

Whereas Rod3po's output is pure methane, more dangerous than CO2.
btw CO2 produced near the ground falls to the ground, and gets absorbed by the seas and streams.
In due course it becomes limestone.
What matters is CO2 production at 12000m.
That creates the greenhouse effect.
I have said this for a long time, and at last a celebrity - Attenborough - repeats what I have been saying.
To no avail, of course, but Covid did put a stopper, temporarily though.
Permanent fixes are required.
So jet engines must run on silicon hydrides, until we have superior technology based upon my new physics.

> In spades when you stupid curry munchers
> burn your corpses and toss the half burnt
> bodys into the river.

Estab. robot Rod3po has been programmed by rabid racist bigots.
With sufficient show of humanity, to behave as if there is, up his, a heated iron rod.

> > and the evil associated with Lithium batteries -their extraction and
> > manufacture and recycling.
>
> Tad more practical with phones, laptops, tools etc than
> a fucking great hydrogen cylinder and fuel cell, fool.

Phones, laptops, tools are not big fat cars, dumbfuck robot Rod3po.
Even a silly robot should understand that!

> > My personal boost is for using hydrogen to simply blast out the wastes
> > from the past, in landfills, etc. to extract metals and de-pollute.
> Makes a lot more sense to use a digger, stupid.

Dumbfuck robot Rod3po, diggers do not transform stinking materials, they just cart them around.
These estab. robots sorely need deprogramming then proper reprogramming.

> > That could be a great industry, the clean-up the worldprocess. Lots of
> > jobs, more space from less rubbish.
> Yet another utterly stupid insanity.

What is most sane is evidently insane to dumbfuck robots programmed by the rabid racist bigots.

- snip -

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 5:12:20 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 21:21:24 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> Pressures have nothing to do when hydrogen is contained safely.

Everything to do with how viable it is to have a robot
change the tank of hydrogen by itself, safely.

> It is a matter of connection.
> Robotic hands to unscrew, pull out the old cylinder, put in the new one,
> connect the valves to the fuel cells, and screw back.

Easy to say, harder to do safely at those pressures, stupid.

> Of course it will take billions to develop, but wedo throw around
> trillions on stupid wars.

Australia doesn't.

> Maybe good sense will dawn somewhere sometime.

No chance with something as stupid as that
when the alternatives are much more viable.

>>> The range will be as big as the tank!

>> Pity about the size and weight of a tank that give you
>> you the range of a petrol of diesel car.

> It will be as big as needed.

Pity about what space is left in the car and how
viable the car is for the average driver, fuckwit.

> Hydrogen fuel cell cars are around,

With fuck all range, for a reason.

> there are no problems save the availability of hydrogen.

Pity that it comes from natural gas. Makes a lot more
sense to use the natural gas in the car instead.

> GM, Toyota have all the technology.

And none of it is commercially viable.

> The HTN is badly needed.

Taint gunna happen, you watch,

>> > Electric cars are very efficient, so there will be no waste.

>> There is always some waste.

> Much less,

Bullshit given that hydrogen leaks far worse.

> it is simply idiomatic when I said there will be no waste.

You never could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

> Since the hydrogen car is at least twice as efficient,

Another bare faced lie.

> it needs half the fuel for the same range,

Another bare faced lie.

> meaning the tank size is comparable. With present cars.

Another bare faced lie.

>> > The technology is not a problem.

>> Bullshit with distributing the hydrogen everywhere at a
>> cost anything like it can be done with the electricity grid.

> Stupid to talk of a kind of cost when plenty of other costs are not
> considered.

Yes, that is more of your terminal stupidity.

> Hydrogen is not just cheap, it is free as water contains hydrogen.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

It isn't free tio get it out of the water, fuckwit.

> Then the renewables are free.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> The HTN is very rugged,

More bare faced lying.

> very flexible with organic growth.

More bare faced lying.

> Once on, it will last for ages.

More bare faced lying.

> Hydrogen piping has been around for many decades.

At a stupid cost compared with the electricity grid.

> It has to take off in a big way, with the need for hydrogen to be
> universal.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>> Even a stupid curry muncher should have noticed that
>> there has to be a hell of a lot more metal and pumps
>> involved with distributing hydrogen than with electricity.

> No,

Fraid so.

> Research papers show that piping energy with hydrogen is about as
> expensive as doing that by high voltage transmisdion..

Just because some fool clains something. With the amount
of metal used alone, that is a bare faced lie and even a stupid
lying curry muncher should have noticed that there are no
pumps involved with high voltage transmisdion..

> This subject has been studied for decades.

And no one has actually been stupid enough to piss
their money against the wall on even a single HTN.

> The oil companies are dead against it,

And so is anyone who has to pay for an HTN.

> The lossless HTN

Another bare faced lie with the leaks and hydrogen used for pumping.

> will be much cheaper

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> and more productive and reliable in the long run.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> It will be designed to not leak.

Not even possible with hydrogen.

>> > ********************************
>> > It is a question of the bulb lighting in Albo's brain, once he gets
>> > elected.
>> > ********************************

>> Taint gunna happen, even Albo aint that stupid.

> If he was a bit clever, he could start a large pilot project on an
> island and done the costing on an overall basis.

Taint gunna happen, even Albo aint that stupid.

>> > The Hydrogen Transmission Network will solve theproblem of transport
>> > and storage in one stroke.
>> Bullshit it will at anything even remotely like the
>> cost of the electricity grid which is already there.

The HTN will start in areas where there is no grid.

No chance.

> Like islands, littoral areas.

Where there is no need for any HTN, stupid.

> Once it is established and a great success,

Where it is useless in fact.

> it will take off like aeroplanes, computers and mobiles.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher fantasyland.

> It will coexist with the grid,

Nope, it aint gunna happen, because of the stupid cost.

> taking surplus power from it, and giving it power.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> All to do with load balancing to begin with,

Nope, we have the Snowy system for that.

> then extending its reach to out the battery cars and the oil cars.

No chance.

> All hydrogen, in about 200 years.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher fantasyland.

Not even possible to do mobile phones, laptops etc etc etc with hydrogen,
fool.

>> > htnresearch.com gives details, includingthe patent application and
>> > patent.
>>
>> Pity about the cost and the fact that the grid is already there.
>
> The grid is not already there where it is not there.

No point in an HTN there, because there is no one there, fool.

> the HTN will complement the grid

Nope, no one will be stupid enough to build one, you watch.

> before replacing that ugly, lossy, unreliable thing.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher fantasyland.

> It is a matter of recreating the existing gas network this time making
> better pipes that can carry hydrogen. They already exist.

At a stupid cost. Taint gunna happen.

>> > Conference paper I presented in Kuwait in 2015:
>> >
>> https://www.researchgate.net/publication/304298146_Load_balancing_system_involving_the_collection_distribution_and_usage_of_energy_using_the_proposed_Hydrogen_Transmission_Network_as_a_complement_or_alternative_to_high_voltage_transmission
>> And everyone just yawned and pointer and made screwing
>> gestures at their head when you spruiked that useless shit.

> I chaired the session and my paper was well regarded and appreciated.

Easy to claim.

> The audience were mainly Arabic,

So completely irrelevant.

> and they listened with interest.

Easy to claim...

>> > It is a new idea,

>> A completely impractical one, stupid.

> People who are smart, qualfied chemical engineers, have supported this.

Nope, no one has been stupid enough to build one.

> It is highly needed, but being extraordinarilyhuge in scope, needs
> political approval.

Nope, anyone is free to piss their money against
the wall on one and no one is actually that stupod.

> Or a very rich sponsor with vision. That is the most likely way.

Taint gunna happen, you watch.

>> > No,
>> Fraid so.

> Pipes and valves and storage tanks are not that expensive.

Much more expensive than the electricity grid.

> They will comprise the HTN, with monitoring equipment.
> Being reliably rugged and lossless,

That is a bare faced lie.

> it will require less maintenance being weather resistant.

Another lie with the pumps.

> No transformers to bliw up,

Pity about the pumps and the lines blowing up.

> or lines blocked by snow or storm.

We can bury the grid, but aren't stupid enough to piss
all that money against the wall doing that.

>> > only a few billion dollars or so,

>> BULLSHIT.

> most of the billions will be on labour which means jobs.

We don't need jobs, we have the lowest unemployment rate
in twenty fucking years and have a hell of a job getting enough
monkeys to even flog you some coffee or man a polling booth.

> New towns based on hydrogen

Taint gunna happen.

> will need billions for development, but they will be worth a lot more.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher fantasyland.

> Great business.

Just anothere of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
fantasys.

>> > then it will be self-supporting with the vast amount of revenue
>> coming in
>> > from better land utilisation, industries, constructions, transport
>> > creating unlimited jobs feeding many
>> > services.
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>
>> > It will be a multi-trillion dollar money spinner.
>> Bullshit.
>> > It will provide unlimited energy everywhere,
>> That is a bare faced lie.
>
> it will providevthe free energy from renewables to all everywhere for
> all time to come.

Just anothere of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
fantasys.

>> > as green as can be.
>> Bullshit with all that metal used.
>
> Fool, the energy used will be mostly renewable, even to make the metal.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> In the next few hundred years, hydrogen from coal will also be there.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>> > With energy everywhere, there will be use of it,from construction to
>> > refrigeration to transport.
>>
>> We already have that, we call it electricity,
>> at a MUCH lower distribution network cost.
>
> Electricity will always be there.
> We will get more of it, with the hydrogen economy.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> The grid will be there to complement the HTN, till it gets replaced in
> say 200 years.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Cars will run not on batteries but with hydrogen and fuel cells running
> electric motors.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>> > Oil will be phased out.
>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed
>> drunken curry muncher fantasys with aircraft
>> alone. They aint going nowhere, you watch.

> It is a question of time, oil companyPatience will win.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Oil in planes creates climate imbalances.
> It is most necessary to replace the engines.
> CO2 at 12000m is disastrous.
> The Germans are building hydride motors.

Not for heavy aircraft they aren't, liar.

>> > Great news, that, for everyone even theoil companies if they start to
>> > switch tohydrogen economy using their capital.
>> Just another of your pathetic little drug
>> crazed drunken curry muncher fantasys.

>> > Oil will be the backup,
>> Nope, what will continue to be used with aircraft
>> particularly because there is no viable alternative.

> There are hydride engines

Not for heavy aircraft there aren't, liar.

> and that is just the beginning.
> New technology is unstoppable,

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> may take world wars though.

There won't be any more of those, you watch.

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 5:24:39 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 22:41:40 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> Hydrogen cars have been around for several years.

And are much worse to fill than with a petrol or diesel fuelled car.

> There are no problems except availability of hydrogen. And HTN will fix
> that.

Nope, because it aint gunna happen.

>> > This means the driver won't even need to get out of the car.
>> > Just drives to a location, and lets robots do the rest:
>> We don't even do that with EVs, for a reason, stupid.
>
> EVs on batteries alone must be banned.

Not gunna happen.

> Investment must be made about replacing H cylinders automatically.

Not gunna happen.

> That is what reaearch should be for.

Not gunna happen.

> For doing good, not evil.
> If they can join things up in space,

Pity about the cost of doing that, fuckwit.

> they can do it on Earth.

But aren't actually that stupid.

> Only too simple.

Only too stupid, actually.

>> > Take out the old cylinder, put in the new,calculate and charge the
>> > balance.
>> > And all the cylinders used are checked, of course.
>> > Just like gas cylinders for bbq at any service station.
>> Those aren't changed by robots even when its the house
>> supply, stupid.
>
>> > New ideas, will take time to sink in.

>> Hair brained ideas never happen.

> Ever single really great idea has been laughed

Hair brained stupiditys like yours in spades.

>> > But they must be implemented if people are reallyinterested in
>> > renewables for cleanliness.
>> Solar panels make FAR more sense.
>
> Yes, solar panels make sense and that in conjunction with the HTN,.

Nope, much more viable to use the existing electricity grid.

> Lots of solar farms will make surplus electricity locally. That surplus
> will be converted to hydrogen, and piped around in the HTN.

Nope, no one will be actually stupid enough to have an HTN.

> Ditto for wind farms, nuclear plants, geo, etc. instead of putting it
> into the lossy grid, it goes to the lossless

Repeating that bare faced lie changes nothing, it stays a bare faced lie.

> and thus distance-independent

Another bare faced lie.

> and rugged HTN.

>> And nukes because they use the existing grid, stupid.

> with the HTN they can make nukes in far away places where there is no
> grid

No point in putting a nuke there, fuckwit.
No one would want to work there, fuckwit.

> and use that energy to create hydrogen and oxygen from water.

No point, makes much more sense to use the electricity it generates.

> They can make nukes in deserts and arctic areas,and pipe the energy
> locally.

No point in involving hydrogen, just have the
sort of nuke used in nuclear submarines, stupid.

> Very rugged construction, most reliable.

True in spades of a nuke with no hydrogen involved.

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 5:32:26 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 23:43:24 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> water is got from burning hydrogen and oxygen.

Pity about how you get oxygen, fuckwit.

> If there is nothing else,

There always is, fuckwit.

> then there cannot be impurity.

>> > Much better than the pollution of CO2

>> Pity that's what plants, animals and even curry munchers produce, fool.

> btw CO2 produced near the ground falls to the ground, and gets absorbed
> by the seas and streams.

How odd that the atmospheric CO2 level keeps increasing.

> In due course it becomes limestone.
> What matters is CO2 production at 12000m.
> That creates the greenhouse effect.

All of it does, fool.

> I have said this for a long time, and at last a celebrity - Attenborough
> - repeats what I have been saying.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something...

> To no avail, of course, but Covid did put a stopper, temporarily though.
> Permanent fixes are required.

Yep, bullet in the back of the neck for fools like you.

Even Telstra managed to work that out.

> So jet engines must run on silicon hydrides,

Not even possible with big enough engines.

> until we have superior technology based upon my new physics.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken curry muncher
fantasys.

No surprise that even Telstra gave you the bums rush, right out the door
on your lard arse.

>> In spades when you stupid curry munchers
>> burn your corpses and toss the half burnt
>> bodys into the river.

>> > and the evil associated with Lithium batteries -their extraction and
>> > manufacture and recycling.
>>
>> Tad more practical with phones, laptops, tools etc than
>> a fucking great hydrogen cylinder and fuel cell, fool.

>> > My personal boost is for using hydrogen to simply blast out the wastes
>> > from the past, in landfills, etc. to extract metals and de-pollute.

>> Makes a lot more sense to use a digger, stupid.

> diggers do not transform stinking materials,

But work a lot better than blowing up the dump, fuckwit.

Arindam Banerjee

May 19, 2022, 10:02:15 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Looks like he is already in.
> I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the Hydrogen Transmission Network.
> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
> Details at
> htnresearch.com
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Hydrogen cars will need to change their tanks for every refilling.
It should be much easier than getting out of the car and filling it with fuel.
Just go to the automated depot and set the car at the right place.
Robots will do the rest.
One scenario below:
The tank is a cylinder, vertical.
A robot arm with a screwdiver comes down after the lid is flipped, latches into the top of the tank and unscrews. There is threading at the base where it connects to the valve leading to the fuel cell.
As it comes up, a set of robot arms grips it till it is clear.
The tank is removed and weighed.
A second full tank comes from the top with the robot arms and is settled on the threading at the base.
The screwdiver arm comes down and tightens the cylinder.
The difference in weights is the amount owed, and deducted from the user's card.
And then, off he goes.

Ditto for buses and trucks, which will have larger cylinders.

So simple!

Rod Speed

May 19, 2022, 3:45:05 PM5/19/22
On Fri, 20 May 2022 00:02:13 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> Looks like he is already in.
>> I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the
>> Hydrogen Transmission Network.
>> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
>> Details at
>> htnresearch.com

> Hydrogen cars will need to change their tanks for every refilling.

And that is another reason why they aint gunna happen.

> It should be much easier than gettingout of the car and filling it with
> fuel.

Pity about the stupid cost of the machine
to do that and the stupid constraints on the
design on the car to make that possible.

> Just go to the automated depot and set the car at the right place.
> Robots will do the rest.

Pity about the stupid cost of the machine
to do that and the stupid constraints on the
design on the car to make that possible.

> One scenario below:
> The tank is a cylinder, vertical.

Not going to be viable in small cars.

> A robot arm with a screwdiver

Stupid way to do it.

> comes down after the lid is flipped, latches into thetop of the tank
> and unscrews. There is threading at the base where it connects to the
> valve leading to the fuel cell.
> As it comes up, a set of robot arms grips it till it is clear.

Which would fuck the design of small cars.

> The tank is removed and weighed.
> A second full tank comes from the top with the robotarms and is settled
> on the threading at the base.
> The screwdiver arm comes down and tightens the cylinder.
> The difference in weights is the amount owed, and deducted from the
> user's card.
> And then, off he goes.

Thanks for that proof of why hydrogen isn't viable for cars.

> Ditto for buses and trucks, which will have larger cylinders.

> So simple!

So stupid, impractical and stupidly expensive, actually.

Daniel65

May 20, 2022, 8:06:00 AM5/20/22
Arindam Banerjee wrote on 18/5/22 11:51 am:
> On Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 10:30:46 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee
> wrote:

<Snip>

>> Arindam (bin Einstein ban Gandhi) Banerjee, greatest genius of all
>> time, sole god among lotsa devils,
>>
>> who can only hope that Albo will go for the HTN. He has mentioned
>> renewables, he has mentioned transmission, so he needs to put those
>> two together for a great energy policy worthy of the best leftist
>> sentiments.
>
> With hydrogen and fuel cells and supercapacitors, we will have
> electricity without batteries. No more stupid Tesla cars. Hydrogen
> cars will be far far better. When hydrogen will be universally
> available cheaply that is, and will happen when the HTN happens.

Aren't 'supercapacitors' little more than big, efficient, Batteries??
--
Daniel

Arindam Banerjee

May 20, 2022, 8:38:59 AM5/20/22
Unlike batteries, they are made of very thin metal and plastic sheets, so far more environmentally lasting and friendly.
They can charge and discharge much faster, depending upon the circuit resistance.
They are much safer and far more reliable and non-polluting than batteries.
Batteries are more compact for energy storage, and that is their great advantage.
When volume is not a consideration, supercaps are better.
They are used in buses and trucks that run on electricity in China, in conjunction with batteries.
Hydrogen, fuel cells, supercaps are the future, as stated by the engineers in ICEMS 2014.
But they said it will be around 2050 or so. One generation away, with better availability of H.

> --
> Daniel

Rod Speed

May 20, 2022, 12:56:08 PM5/20/22
Nope, the technology is very different.

Rod Speed

May 20, 2022, 12:58:28 PM5/20/22
Bullshit.

> as stated by the engineers in ICEMS 2014.

Just because some self interested fool claims something...

> But they said it will be around 2050 or so. One generation away, with
> better availability of H.

Arindam Banerjee

May 24, 2022, 9:26:38 AM5/24/22
On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> Looks like he is already in.

He is in.
Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
Is that a first?

> I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the Hydrogen Transmission Network.
> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.
> Details at
> htnresearch.com
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Rod Speed

May 24, 2022, 2:27:28 PM5/24/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 23:26:36 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> Looks like he is already in.
>
> He is in.
> Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
> Is that a first?

Nope, forget who else has done that.

>> I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the
>> Hydrogen Transmission Network.

He aint that stupid, you watch.

>> It can start small on island communities then make inroads.

But even Albo won't actually be that stupid.

>> Details at htnresearch.com

Just another steaming turd.

Arindam Banerjee

May 24, 2022, 7:08:35 PM5/24/22
On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 23:26:38 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > Looks like he is already in.
> He is in.
> Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
> Is that a first?
> > I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the Hydrogen Transmission Network.

There was a photo of Albo I saw in a fb post, with him wearing a VHP scarf with aum lettering.
I never thought I would see that symbol anywhere near any Australian politician.
Wonders will never cease.
There is a causal link from that to the HTN, but that is beyond the mental scope of the denizens of this ng.

Rod Speed

May 24, 2022, 7:35:32 PM5/24/22
On Wed, 25 May 2022 09:08:34 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 23:26:38 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> > Looks like he is already in.
>> He is in.
>> Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
>> Is that a first?
>> > I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the
>> Hydrogen Transmission Network.
>
> There was a photo of Albo I saw in a fb post, with him wearing a VHP
> scarf with aum lettering.
> I never thought I would see that symbol anywhere near any Australian
> politician.

ScoMo did too and the ABC explains why there is no significance in that,
they were both just mindlessly pandering to you stupid curry munchers.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-19/scott-morrison-anthony-albanese-wear-scarves-with-vhp-logo/101072692

> Wonders will never cease.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken narcissistic
curry muncher fantasys.

> There is a causal link from that to the HTN,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken narcissistic
curry muncher fantasys.

Petzl

May 24, 2022, 7:38:17 PM5/24/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 06:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> Looks like he is already in.
>
>He is in.
>Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
>Is that a first?

Supposed to be elected by a full sitting not sure if Labor has over
50% of the seats yet, They may need votes by independents other
parties to legitimize this

--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Petzl

May 24, 2022, 7:44:16 PM5/24/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 16:08:34 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 23:26:38 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> > Looks like he is already in.
>> He is in.
>> Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
>> Is that a first?
>> > I hope he initiates the hydrogen economy with the lossless HTN, the Hydrogen Transmission Network.
>
>There was a photo of Albo I saw in a fb post, with him wearing a VHP
> scarf with aum lettering.
>I never thought I would see that symbol anywhere near any Australian
> politician.
>Wonders will never cease.
>There is a causal link from that to the HTN, but that is beyond the
> mental scope of the denizens of this ng.

while the photo did show Albanese donning a VHP scarf, it was taken on
May 7 when Labour Party leaders visited the Hindu Council of
Australia. If fact, even former PM Scott Morrison also visited the
Hindu Council on a separate occasion and donned the scarf as part of
the election campaign.
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Rod Speed

May 24, 2022, 9:55:23 PM5/24/22
On Wed, 25 May 2022 09:38:14 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 May 2022 06:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>>> Looks like he is already in.
>>
>> He is in.
>> Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
>> Is that a first?

> Supposed to be elected by a full sitting

Nope.

> not sure if Labor has ove 50% of the seats yet,

They won't get that. They might not even get
a majority of Labor/Coalition, but likely will.

> They may need votes by independents other parties to legitimize this

There is no legitimisation involved. The govt is determined by
the GG who decides who can guarantee supply in theory and
that party decides who was their 'leader', and so the PM.

Arindam Banerjee

May 24, 2022, 11:21:42 PM5/24/22
On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 09:38:17 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2022 06:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, 12 May 2022 at 15:57:14 UTC+10, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> >> Looks like he is already in.
> >
> >He is in.
> >Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
> >Is that a first?
> >
> Supposed to be elected by a full sitting not sure if Labor has over
> 50% of the seats yet, They may need votes by independents other
> parties to legitimize this

That may be, but on TV before the G-G he did not have any religious text with him
for the affirmation of his post as PM, and that could be a first.
It does not matter if Labour does not have 50% seats.
So long as they have enough to form a coalition government, Albo is PM.
I don't think any further affirmation is needed. He is legitimate enough for the G-G
but maybe not for you, Petzl, as he did not have your Anglican Bible in hand for the
affirmation.

Arindam Banerjee

May 24, 2022, 11:33:49 PM5/24/22
On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 09:44:16 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2022 16:08:34 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> He is in.
> >> Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
> >> Is that a first?
> >
> >There was a photo of Albo I saw in a fb post, with him wearing a VHP
> > scarf with aum lettering.
> >I never thought I would see that symbol anywhere near any Australian
> > politician.
> >Wonders will never cease.
> >There is a causal link from that to the HTN, but that is beyond the
> > mental scope of the denizens of this ng.
> >
> while the photo did show Albanese donning a VHP scarf, it was taken on
> May 7 when Labour Party leaders visited the Hindu Council of
> Australia. If fact, even former PM Scott Morrison also visited the
> Hindu Council on a separate occasion and donned the scarf as part of
> the election campaign.

Wow! When I came here in 1989, the horta-kortas of the Australian community
(media, academia, celebs, politicians, busybodies, missionaries etc.) were dead against
Hinduism. And why not, then the posh Indian elites too were dead against Hinduism.

But now Hindus are not insignificant in numbers, so their votes matter.

How moods change!

> --
> Petzl
> Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.
> The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
> Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
> Not confirmation of their delusions.
> The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
> Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
> Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ

Alas for Petzl, Scomo is gone, gone, making the hills alive with devotional song. Albo does not seem that hot upon any religion.

Who knows what may happen - Petzl may turn into the god Petzlcoatl and we will worship him preaching with his loudspeaker Rod3po.

Arindam Banerjee

May 25, 2022, 12:21:42 AM5/25/22
On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 09:35:32 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2022 09:08:34 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> He is in.
> >> Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
> >> Is that a first?
> >> Hydrogen Transmission Network.
> >
> > There was a photo of Albo I saw in a fb post, with him wearing a VHP
> > scarf with aum lettering.
> > I never thought I would see that symbol anywhere near any Australian
> > politician.
> ScoMo did too and the ABC explains why there is no significance in that,
> they were both just mindlessly pandering to you stupid curry munchers.
> https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-19/scott-morrison-anthony-albanese-wear-scarves-with-vhp-logo/101072692

They were pandering no doubt, but not mindlessly.
They wanted votes.

> > Wonders will never cease.
>
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken narcissistic
> curry muncher fantasys.

Shut up, Rod3po. Go to your programmers for reprogramming, see if they bother.
You have been totally wrong on all counts, therefore useless, not that anyone cares
about you except the adoring Petzl.

> > There is a causal link from that to the HTN,
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken narcissistic
> curry muncher fantasys.

Too gassy, this robot. Now, not even an estab. robot, just a rogue stray.

Petzl

May 25, 2022, 12:50:30 AM5/25/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 20:21:41 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 09:38:17 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 May 2022 06:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >He is in.
>> >Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
>> >Is that a first?
>> >
>> Supposed to be elected by a full sitting not sure if Labor has over
>> 50% of the seats yet, They may need votes by independents other
>> parties to legitimize this
>
>That may be, but on TV before the G-G he did not have any religious text with him
>for the affirmation of his post as PM, and that could be a first.
>It does not matter if Labour does not have 50% seats.
>So long as they have enough to form a coalition government, Albo is PM.
>I don't think any further affirmation is needed. He is legitimate enough for the G-G
>but maybe not for you, Petzl, as he did not have your Anglican Bible in hand for the
>affirmation.

I have zero hopes that Anthony Albanese can Follow the opening words
to our Constitution, "Whereas the people of...", comes the clause:
"...humbly relying on the blessing of Almighty God..." That's our
legally defined new testament God our Christian God

Anthony Albanese is a multi millionaire and never worked a day in its
life. Sponged off the taxpayers firstly with the unions and then as a
pathetic politician. God knows what it will do to our country in 3
years with the rest of the dead wood in his party.

He is a Whitlam disciple
Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”
In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Now Independent Dai Le who fucked off Albo's whore is under attack by
supporters of treason telling lies!
Anthony Albanese and his party aare now guilty of treason spreading
poisonous lies.
<https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/federal-election/independent-fowler-mp-dai-le-facing-questions-after-claiming-she-had-never-held-foreign-citizenship-on-aec-declaration/news-story/1a9bd63932693a4cca6adc238aaa2c5a>
https://tinyurl.com/2cdqfso8
Independent Fowler MP Dai Le facing questions after claiming she had
never held foreign citizenship on AEC declaration
Newly elected independent candidate for Fowler Dai Le is facing
questions after she declared she had never held citizenship of another
country other than Australia.
[...]

Rod Speed

May 25, 2022, 1:19:45 AM5/25/22
On Wed, 25 May 2022 13:21:41 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 09:38:17 UTC+10, petzl wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 May 2022 06:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >He is in.
>> >Made his affirmation as PM without any sort of religious text in hand.
>> >Is that a first?
>> >
>> Supposed to be elected by a full sitting not sure if Labor has over
>> 50% of the seats yet, They may need votes by independents other
>> parties to legitimize this
>
> That may be, but on TV before the G-G he did not have any religious text
> with him for the affirmation of his post as PM, and that could be a
> first.

Nope, Gough didn't either.

> It does not matter if Labour does not have 50% seats.

Correct.

> So long as they have enough to form a coalition government, Albo is PM.

They don't even need to be able to form a coalition govt.
just do better than the alternative.

> I don't think any further affirmation is needed.

Correct. And they could well end up with majority govt
too, just 2 of the 6 seats still in doubt needed for that.

> He is legitimate enough for the G-G
> but maybe not for you, Petzl, as he did not have your Anglican Bible in
> hand for the
> affirmation.

It isn't even the anglican bible for the others.

Rod Speed

May 25, 2022, 1:22:16 AM5/25/22
On Wed, 25 May 2022 13:33:48 +1000, Arindam Banerjee
He is a roman catholic but doesnt bother going to church.

Arindam Banerjee

May 25, 2022, 1:25:38 AM5/25/22

> Anthony Albanese is a multi millionaire and never worked a day in its
> life. Sponged off the taxpayers firstly with the unions and then as a
> pathetic politician.

They won't let you be an union boss unless you do some work somehow, sometime.
At the least, you gotta be a heavy.
But Albo does not have that physique. He must have done something.

God knows what it will do to our country in 3
> years with the rest of the dead wood in his party.

Let us see. Depends upon what he wants. Let him please get the idea that
CO2 is a heavy gas so fossil fuels when burnt near the ground sink to the
ground, get absorbed by plants, seas and streams, and finally end up as
limestone. However when jet fuel is burnt at 12000 m the CO2 formed there
takes a long time to come down, especially when the amount keeps on
getting replenished and increased when there is no pandemic to shut down
flights. That CO2 forms the greenhouse effect, that is, sending back the
radiant energy from the Earth back to the Earth instead of letting it go to
outer space. It is this greenhouse effect that is creating climate imbalances.

Replacing jet fuel with hydrides is what German engineers are up to, as
I found in the SMART2015 conference in Kuwait. Such works need support, as
opposed to work on reducing carbon emissions on the ground.

Rod Speed

May 25, 2022, 1:42:26 AM5/25/22
No PM ever gets to follow a PREABLE, stupid.

> That's our
> legally defined new testament God our Christian God

Nope, dope.

> Anthony Albanese is a multi millionaire

Bullshit he is.

> and never worked a day in its life.

That's a lie, he worked for the ComBank for 2 years.

> Sponged off the taxpayers firstly with the unions

Nope, was never a union goon.

> and then as a pathetic politician. God knows what it will do toour
> country in 3 years with the rest of the dead wood in his party.

We survived the Dud and Julia and will survive Albo too, you watch.

> He is a Whitlam disciple

> Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
> no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
> people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
> from a very different way of life.”

> In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
> prejudice against Vietnamese because he thought they might be
> politically hostile to Labor.

Yep, he was that stupid. And didn't give a shit about East Timor either.

> Now Independent Dai Le who fucked off Albo's whore is under attack by
> supporters of treason telling lies!

> Anthony Albanese and his party aare now guilty of treason spreading
> poisonous lies.

That's not treason.

> <https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/federal-election/independent-fowler-mp-dai-le-facing-questions-after-claiming-she-had-never-held-foreign-citizenship-on-aec-declaration/news-story/1a9bd63932693a4cca6adc238aaa2c5a>
> https://tinyurl.com/2cdqfso8

Just because some fool claims something...

> Independent Fowler MP Dai Le facing questions after claiming she had
> never held foreign citizenship on AEC declaration

> Newly elected independent candidate for Fowler Dai Le is facing
> questions after she declared she had never held citizenship of another
> country other than Australia.

Can't see that ever flying.

And her mum imported drugs from Vietnam and got caught doing that.

Rod Speed

May 25, 2022, 2:10:49 AM5/25/22
Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Anthony Albanese is a multi millionaire and never worked a day in its
>> life. Sponged off the taxpayers firstly with the unions and then as a
>> pathetic politician.

> They won't let you be an union boss

He was never a union boss or even a union goon.

> unless you do some work somehow, sometime.

He did work for the ComBank for a couple of years.

> At the least, you gotta be a heavy.

Bullshit.

> But Albo does not have that physique.

Neither does Shorten who was at one time a union goon.

> He must have done something.

He was never a union goon, let alone a union boss.

>> God knows what it will do to our country in 3
>> years with the rest of the dead wood in his party.

> Let us see. Depends upon what he wants.

Clearly he wants to be the PM and has achieved that. for now.

<reams of mindless greenshit flushed where it belongs>

Petzl

May 25, 2022, 5:11:09 AM5/25/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 22:25:37 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Anthony Albanese is a multi millionaire and never worked a day in its
>> life. Sponged off the taxpayers firstly with the unions and then as a
>> pathetic politician.
>
>They won't let you be an union boss unless you do some work somehow, sometime.
>At the least, you gotta be a heavy.
>But Albo does not have that physique. He must have done something.

Farted "yab" in their direction

>God knows what it will do to our country in 3
>> years with the rest of the dead wood in his party.
>
>Let us see. Depends upon what he wants. Let him please get the idea that
>CO2 is a heavy gas so fossil fuels when burnt near the ground sink to the
>ground, get absorbed by plants, seas and streams, and finally end up as
>limestone. However when jet fuel is burnt at 12000 m the CO2 formed there
>takes a long time to come down, especially when the amount keeps on
>getting replenished and increased when there is no pandemic to shut down
>flights. That CO2 forms the greenhouse effect, that is, sending back the
>radiant energy from the Earth back to the Earth instead of letting it go to
>outer space. It is this greenhouse effect that is creating climate imbalances.
>
>Replacing jet fuel with hydrides is what German engineers are up to, as
>I found in the SMART2015 conference in Kuwait. Such works need support, as
>opposed to work on reducing carbon emissions on the ground.

June 29, 1989 "UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental
official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth
by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by
the year 2000."
Someone like you still believes?
[...]

Arindam Banerjee

May 25, 2022, 8:12:20 PM5/25/22
I said climate imbalances, not global warming.
That happens when one area is heated more than average.
Wild swings happen, indicating unstability.
As Antarctica has not warmed because jets do not fly over it, that ice has not melted unlike in the Arctic..
My wife got a heat rash in St. Petersburg!
Climate change is real.
Jets must be banned.

Rod Speed

May 25, 2022, 9:37:12 PM5/25/22
Instability always happens. In spades with this country.

> As Antarctica has not warmed because jets do not fly over it, that ice
> has not melted unlike in the Arctic..
> My wife got a heat rash in St. Petersburg!
> Climate change is real.

Climate change has always happened. The romans grew
grapes in Britain, then for a long time that wasn't possible.

> Jets must be banned.

Taint gunna happen.