If you were looking for an employee,....

Trevor Wilson

Jan 13, 2022, 12:04:16 AMJan 13
.....would you hire this guy?

https://www.crikey.com.au/2019/02/11/scott-morrison-career/

If not, then why vote for him?

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2022, 12:21:37 AMJan 13
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
Nope, I don’t employ advertising fools.

> If not, then why vote for him?

Because the alternative is completely unemployable
and completely useless and because the LNP has the
policys that are much better than those of the only
party that has any chance of being the govt.

*Ördög*

Jan 13, 2022, 12:27:26 AMJan 13
It was written by Trevor Wilson:

> .....would you hire this guy?
>
> https://www.crikey.com.au/2019/02/11/scott-morrison-career/
>
> If not, then why vote for him?

Rest assured NO leftist will ever vote for him nor his nob.
Of course, the rusted on LNP support base will nover desert him unless
someone even worse than him takes over the leadership position (here for
instance Gestapo Dutton comes to mind).
Sadly, in OZ there are a lot of politically semi literate bogans who can
be and will be easily swayed by the overwhelming hard-right media outlets
(mostly Murdoch trash) to keep on supporting the LNP against their own
personal interests.
Just as during the previous elections the LNP will engage in extreme
scare tactics dumping plenty of lies and a deluge of non-core promises.
Sadly Labor lacks a real charismatic leader to counter such torrents of
ruthless mudslinging successfully.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Trevor Wilson

Jan 13, 2022, 12:57:07 AMJan 13
**Tell us: What "policys" (sic) does the COALition present?

What "policys" (sic) did Scummo bring to the last election?

The facts are simple enough: The COALition have no "policys" (sic).

Now, I was no great fan of Shorten, but at least be brought a range of
very good policies to the last election. I will not forgive the ALP for
dumping Shorten and his decent policies. Albo may well be a poor choice
for PM, but he is light years ahead of that fucking moron, Scummo.

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2022, 1:20:57 AMJan 13
Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> .....would you hire this guy?

>>> https://www.crikey.com.au/2019/02/11/scott-morrison-career/

>> Nope, I don’t employ advertising fools.

>>> If not, then why vote for him?

>> Because the alternative is completely unemployable
>> and completely useless and because the LNP has the
>> policys that are much better than those of the only
>> party that has any chance of being the govt.

> Tell us: What "policys" (sic) does the COALition present?

Doing what turned out to be one of the best approaches in the entire
fucking world with covid. Only Taiwan and New Zealand did any better.

Not stupid enough to shut down coal fired power stations because
even if we shut them all down tomorrow, that would have no
measurable effect on world atmospheric CO2 levels at all.

> What "policys" (sic) did Scummo bring to the last election?

Didn’t need anything new, continuing the policys the LNP
had before that was all that was necessary or sensible.

Only terminal fuckwits like you demand new policys at every
election when clearly the existing policys are working fine.

> The facts are simple enough: The COALition have no "policys" (sic).

That is nothing even remotely like a fact you silly little one eyed
pathological liar.

> Now, I was no great fan of Shorten, but at least be brought a range of
> very good policies to the last election.

Bullshit he did. Not one of them made any sense at all.

And that’s what the voters realised and
got the bums rush because of that.

> I will not forgive the ALP for dumping Shorten and his decent policies.

Bet that will see their suits pouring from the windows
like lemmings as soon as they read your post.

> Albo may well be a poor choice for PM,

No may be about it. In spades with his terminally
stupid plan for a high speed rail line to Newcastle.

> but he is light years ahead of that fucking moron, Scummo.

More of your mindless one eyed bullshit.

And even you should have noticed that your other
mindless one eyed lie that the coalition asked how
high it must jump when Joyce demands that something
be done with that arsehole lying tennis fuckwit. And
that was with Joyce as stand in PM too. He has clearly
been told to shut about that fool's visa.

Petzl

Jan 13, 2022, 2:57:02 AMJan 13
The people in the Hunter region will still have employment.
Under Labors "Green" policy they might but don't count on it, a fast
train ride to Sydney.
If course Sydney won't have jobs created by Labor either!
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Trevor Wilson

Jan 13, 2022, 2:33:14 PMJan 13
On 13/01/2022 5:20 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> Nope, I don’t employ advertising fools.

>>> Because the alternative is completely unemployable
>>> and completely useless and because the LNP has the
>>> policys that are much better than those of the only
>>> party that has any chance of being the govt.
>
>> Tell us: What "policys"  (sic) does the COALition present?
>
> Doing what turned out to be one of the best approaches in the entire
> fucking world with covid. Only Taiwan and New Zealand did any better.

**Apart from dodgy car parks and 'sports rorts', what policies did the
COALition bring to the last election. COVID did not exist at the last
election.

> Not stupid enough to shut down coal fired power stations because
> even if we shut them all down tomorrow, that would have no
> measurable effect on world atmospheric CO2 levels at all.

**NO ONE is going to shut down all the coal fired power stations
tomorrow. As they reach the end of their viable life, they will be shut
down by their (private) owners, simply because they're too expensive to
operate. NOTHING to do with governments. In 50 years, there will be no
coal fired power stations left in Australia.

>> What "policys" (sic) did Scummo bring to the last election?
>
> Didn’t need anything new, continuing the policys the LNP
> had before that was all that was necessary or sensible.

**I see. So, you're happy with the following:

* Dodgy and mostly non-existent, but hugely expensive car parks.
* Sports rorts.
* $400 million given to some dodgy organisation to examine the health of
the reef.
* The lack of a Federal ICAC.
* Joyce as acting PM.
* The fact that the Nats get to tell the PM what to do.
* The idiotic legislation that enables religious organisations to
discriminate in a way that no other organisation can.
* The insane house prices around the country.
* And so on.

> Only terminal fuckwits like you demand new policys at every
> election when clearly the existing policys are working fine.

**New policys (sic) are required all the time to reflect changing
conditions. Only a complete moron would think otherwise.

>> The facts are simple enough: The COALition have no "policys" (sic).
>
> That is nothing even remotely like a fact you silly little one eyed
> pathological liar.

**Then tell us: What policies did Scummo present? Details please.

>> Now, I was no great fan of Shorten, but at least be brought a range of
>> very good policies to the last election.
>
> Bullshit he did. Not one of them made any sense at all.

**Really? Which ones made no sense? Be specific.

> And that’s what the voters realised and
> got the bums rush because of that.

**No. Scummo presented himself as a good salesman and Shorten did not.
People are fundamentally stupid and they voted for the flim-flam man,
rather than good policies.

>> I will not forgive the ALP for dumping Shorten and his decent policies.
>
> Bet that will see their suits pouring from the windows
> like lemmings as soon as they read your post.

**Of course not.

>> Albo may well be a poor choice for PM,
>
> No may be about it. In spades with his terminally
> stupid plan for a high speed rail line to Newcastle.

**It's not just Newcastle. IT is the first link in a rail system from
Bris-Vegas to Melbourne. It has been tossed around for decades and it is
a great idea. The Melbourne - Sydney air link is one of the busiest on
the planet. WHEN airlines find that they will need to raise their prices
dramatically to cover the cost of fuel, a rapid train link will look
like a great idea. Having ridden the Shinkansen a few times, I concur.
Despite being slower than a plane, by the time you do the airport
transfers, boarding shit and all the other stuff, a fast train can
deliver people to the centre of cities like Sydney and Melbourne more
quickly. Of course the airlines and the airports will fight against it.
And their bullshit will fool idiots like you. Those of us who have
actually ridden in a VFT will know the truth.

>> but he is light years ahead of that fucking moron, Scummo.
>
> More of your mindless one eyed bullshit.

**Nope. Scummo is an idiot.

> And even you should have noticed that your other
> mindless one eyed lie that the coalition asked how
> high it must jump when Joyce demands that something
> be done with that arsehole lying tennis fuckwit. And
> that was with Joyce as stand in PM too. He has clearly
> been told to shut about that fool's visa.

**Huh? English please.

Fran

Jan 13, 2022, 4:58:40 PMJan 13
I have relatives in his electorate and, sadly, I know at least 2 of then
vote for the tosser.

Trevor Wilson

Jan 13, 2022, 5:01:51 PMJan 13
**I live in the ajoining electorate. About 5 clicks away from Scummo's
office and 2 clicks away from his church. Unfortunately, I live in Craig
Kelly's electorate. All my neighbours are idiots. I've given up
discussing issues like climate change with them.

Fran

Jan 13, 2022, 5:02:28 PMJan 13
On 14/01/2022 6:33 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 13/01/2022 5:20 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> Tell us: What "policys"  (sic) does the COALition present?
>>
>> Doing what turned out to be one of the best approaches in the entire
>> fucking world with covid. Only Taiwan and New Zealand did any better.
>
> **Apart from dodgy car parks and 'sports rorts', what policies did the
> COALition bring to the last election. COVID did not exist at the last
> election.

I think this is a really sad commentary. This is a newsgroup dealing
with Australian politics and even a long standing member is so
clueless/stupid/ignorant that they don't know what a policy is.

*Ördög*

Jan 13, 2022, 5:06:23 PMJan 13
It was written by Trevor Wilson:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

> Trevor Wilson
>>
>> Tell us: What "policys"  (sic) does the COALition present?
>>
> **Apart from dodgy car parks and 'sports rorts', what policies did the
> COALition bring to the last election. COVID did not exist at the last
> election.

The Coalition policy platform at the last election was:
More tax cuts/concessions for the businesses and the already rich, more
pork-barrelling and non-core promises for the bogans, heaps of anti-Labor/
Greens scaremongering. That sums it up!

> **NO ONE is going to shut down all the coal fired power stations
> tomorrow. As they reach the end of their viable life, they will be shut
> down by their (private) owners, simply because they're too expensive to
> operate. NOTHING to do with governments. In 50 years, there will be no
> coal fired power stations left in Australia.

These coal/oil fired power plants won't even last 50 years, as the
climate is changing for the worse forcing governments within a couple of
decades to implement emergency measure. The industry sector itself
already knows that and will gradually shift all further investment and
energy production to renewables. That will be the end of it.
Rightards eventually will have to switch horses on the warpath owning the
political left.

> **I see. So, you're happy with the following:
> * Dodgy and mostly non-existent, but hugely expensive car parks.
> * Sports rorts.
> * $400 million given to some dodgy organisation to examine the health of
> the reef.
> * The lack of a Federal ICAC.
> * Joyce as acting PM.
> * The fact that the Nats get to tell the PM what to do.
> * The idiotic legislation that enables religious organisations to
> discriminate in a way that no other organisation can.
> * The insane house prices around the country.
> * And so on.

Yep. Nice summary!

> **New policys (sic) are required all the time to reflect changing
> conditions. Only a complete moron would think otherwise.

Obviously.
>> The facts are simple enough: The COALition have no "policys" (sic).
>
> **Then tell us: What policies did Scummo present? Details please.

Self promotion!

>> Now, I was no great fan of Shorten, but at least be brought a range of
>> very good policies to the last election.

I agree, he did.

/snip/

>> I will not forgive the ALP for dumping Shorten and his decent
>> policies.

It was not a clever move given the fact that Labor did not have any
charismatic leader candidate on offer at the time.

/snip/

> **It's not just Newcastle. IT is the first link in a rail system from
> Bris-Vegas to Melbourne. It has been tossed around for decades and it is
> a great idea. The Melbourne - Sydney air link is one of the busiest on
> the planet. WHEN airlines find that they will need to raise their prices
> dramatically to cover the cost of fuel, a rapid train link will look
> like a great idea. Having ridden the Shinkansen a few times, I concur.
> Despite being slower than a plane, by the time you do the airport
> transfers, boarding shit and all the other stuff, a fast train can
> deliver people to the centre of cities like Sydney and Melbourne more
> quickly. Of course the airlines and the airports will fight against it.
> And their bullshit will fool idiots like you. Those of us who have
> actually ridden in a VFT will know the truth.

An East Coast Very fast freight and passenger rail line eventually
linking all population centres from Adelaide to Brisbane is essential for
the future of this country.
Rail is so much more efficient for transporting goods than by air and on
roads, and that not only from the environmental sustainability point of
view. As far as moving people around it is also a lot more attractive
than flying providing it is comparatively fast and comfortable enough.
Flying has become too much of a time wasting hassle for the passengers
for medium to short distance travel over the years given all those
security measures implemented.

The hard-right rhino neigh-sayers always point towards the size of the
investment necessary for building such a new major rail infrastructure.
But they never whinge about building ever more roads and highways.
I call that nothing but stupid short shortsightedness.

/snip/

Fran

Jan 13, 2022, 5:56:30 PMJan 13
OMG! You have my sympathy.

Petzl

Jan 13, 2022, 7:48:55 PMJan 13
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:58:40 +1100, Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com>
wrote:
The brains of your family
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Petzl

Jan 13, 2022, 7:49:59 PMJan 13
So everyone is a idiot but you and Fran?
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Trevor Wilson

Jan 13, 2022, 7:58:35 PMJan 13
On 14/01/2022 11:49 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 09:01:48 +1100, Trevor Wilson
> <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> I have relatives in his electorate and, sadly, I know at least 2 of then
>>> vote for the tosser.
>>>

>> **I live in the ajoining electorate. About 5 clicks away from Scummo's
>> office and 2 clicks away from his church. Unfortunately, I live in Craig
>> Kelly's electorate. All my neighbours are idiots. I've given up
>> discussing issues like climate change with them.
>>
> So everyone is a idiot but you and Fran?

**Of course not. Only those who voted for the COALition. And
particularly for Kelly. Kelly is a bigger lair and idiot than Scummo.

Petzl

Jan 13, 2022, 9:45:30 PMJan 13
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:58:33 +1100, Trevor Wilson
Don't matter what you or Fran think or vote.
It will be the majority, Kelly may siphon enough of Coalition votes to
have Labor take the seat.

Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,
and if a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe
in a party which propounds,lack of sincerity or integrity on the
parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties character
or their beliefs, practices and observances and being accepted
by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

West of the Rockies

Jan 14, 2022, 1:41:28 AMJan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:48:52 +1100, Petzl posted:-

> On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:58:40 +1100, Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On 13/01/2022 4:04 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> >> .....would you hire this guy?
> >>
> >> https://www.crikey.com.au/2019/02/11/scott-morrison-career/
> >>
> >> If not, then why vote for him?
> >
> >I have relatives in his electorate and, sadly, I know at least 2 of
> >then vote for the tosser.
> >
> The brains of your family
> --
Absolutely.

Fran, she of the hairy upper lips, has no brains at all, just does as
WogDog tells her.

Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster

Jan 14, 2022, 2:39:34 AMJan 14
j4ck8m...@mid.individual.net,
LNP Johnny trolling as West of the Rockies

> hairy upper lips, no brains at all

Totally correct self assessment from you Johnny boi!

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

Bill Peterson

Jan 14, 2022, 2:50:59 AMJan 14
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 07:39:32 GMT, Ördög, posted:-

> LNP Johnny trolling as West of the Rockies
>
> > hairy upper lips, no brains at all
>
> Totally correct self assessment from you Johnny boi!

LOL so much for your bullshit about autoflush, you lying Commie
Hungarian Gypsy maggot.

FOAD, wog. Do us all a favour, as well as yourself.

PS. Not your nemesis "Little Johnny Howard" as you so stupidly
believe, and never have been, you frigging moron).

Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster

Jan 14, 2022, 6:47:16 AMJan 14
j4cob0...@mid.individual.net, LNP-nymshiter creep trolling as Bill
Peterson

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

> LOL so much for your bullshit about autoflush

That autoflush works perfectly as intended removing all that mental
refuse the likes of you dump into the newsgroup.
It was designed specifically to remove all texts in the body part of any
post that was attributed to an already blocked bozo regardless of who is
the actual poster.

You lowlife sad little moron, who has never understood how kill-files
work...
...you have to do a better job than just pathetic nymshifting all the
time.
Your header is a dead give away, let alone that low IQ content to
correctly ID you each and every time no matter what trick you use.
And NO, I have NOT automated that part specifically for the protection of
other posters who could fall for those fake personalities you mass
produce.
As I am here dealing with your nymshifting newsgroup corrupting brain
disease for the protection of other posters who innocently could be
fooled by the retarded show you put on.
So this part is intentionally manual and not just any automated silent
plonk...because I have to put out a WARNING reply for all to see.

Of course, for you the result remains the same...I plonk every single new
nym and then it is up to the autoclean to remove all signs of your
newsgroup infestation in all follow up posts in all subsequent threads.

, you lying Commie
> Hungarian Gypsy maggot.

YAWN! Is that the best you have?

> FOAD, wog.

Will you explode in an utterly messy rage if I refuse to comply? Promise?
I'd wish I could see that video when it happens!

> PS. Not your nemesis "Little Johnny Howard" as you so stupidly believe,
> and never have been, you frigging moron).

YAWN!
You, being a sock or a meat puppet, who cares, LNP troll! For where I
stand it makes no difference...I still call you lowlife Johnny because
you are one!

FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.

Killfile adjusted as required!

🤮️ 🖕️ ☠️ 👎️ 😱️ 👹️

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2022, 11:25:40 PMJan 14

"Trevor Wilson" <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote in message
> On 13/01/2022 5:20 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Tell us: What "policys" (sic) does the COALition present?
>>
>> Doing what turned out to be one of the best approaches in the entire
>> fucking world with covid. Only Taiwan and New Zealand did any better.

> Apart from dodgy car parks and 'sports rorts', what policies did the
> COALition bring to the last election.

Even sillier and more flagrantly dishonest than you usually manage and that’s
saying something.

> COVID did not exist at the last election.

But the health care policy did.

>> Not stupid enough to shut down coal fired power stations because
>> even if we shut them all down tomorrow, that would have no
>> measurable effect on world atmospheric CO2 levels at all.

> NO ONE is going to shut down all the coal fired power stations tomorrow.

That’s what the fuckwit greens have as their policy.

> As they reach the end of their viable life, they will be shut down by
> their (private) owners, simply because they're too expensive to operate.

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> NOTHING to do with governments.

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> In 50 years, there will be no coal fired power stations left in Australia.

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

>>> What "policys" (sic) did Scummo bring to the last election?

>> Didn’t need anything new, continuing the policys the LNP
>> had before that was all that was necessary or sensible.

> I see.

You never do, because you have wanked yourself completely blind.

> So, you're happy with the following:

> * Dodgy and mostly non-existent, but hugely expensive car parks.

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> * Sports rorts.

Corse Labor never ever did anything like that, eh ?

> * $400 million given to some dodgy organisation to examine the health of
> the reef.

Corse Labor never ever did anything like that, eh ?

> * The lack of a Federal ICAC.

How odd that your fools never had one.

> * Joyce as acting PM.

Corse your fools never had a dud acting PM, eh ?

Nothing ScoMo can do about who the Nats choose to
have and only a fool like you wouldn’t have a coalition.

> * The fact that the Nats get to tell the PM what to do.

Bullshit they do.

> * The idiotic legislation that enables religious organisations to
> discriminate in a way that no other organisation can.

Only a fool like you would actually be stupid enough
to force religious organisations to allow what they
have decided is morally reprehensible.

That’s what religions do, stupid.

> * The insane house prices around the country.

Your fools fixed that so brilliantly, eh.

> * And so on.

>> Only terminal fuckwits like you demand new policys at every
>> election when clearly the existing policys are working fine.

> New policys (sic) are required all the time to reflect changing
> conditions.

There were no significant changing conditions at that time.

> Only a complete moron would think otherwise.

Only an incomplete moron with no viable brain at
all would demand new policys at every election.

>>> The facts are simple enough: The COALition have no "policys" (sic).

>> That is nothing even remotely like a fact you silly little one eyed
>> pathological liar.

> Then tell us: What policies did Scummo present?

He clearly stated that the existing policys would be continued with.

> Details please.

Pathetic.

>>> Now, I was no great fan of Shorten, but at least be brought a range of
>>> very good policies to the last election.

>> Bullshit he did. Not one of them made any sense at all.

> Really?

Yep, really.

> Which ones made no sense?

NOT ONE OF THEM, as I said.

> Be specific.

I was.

>> And that’s what the voters realised and
>> got the bums rush because of that.

> No.

Yep.

> Scummo presented himself as a good salesman and Shorten did not.

You just stupidly claimed that he had no
policys so he had nothing to sell, stupid.

And no saleman could ever sell the shit Shorten proposed.

Even Albo has worked that out and dumped almost all of them.

> People are fundamentally stupid and they voted for the flim-flam man,
> rather than good policies.

You just stupidly claimed that he had no
policys so he had nothing to sell, stupid.

>>> I will not forgive the ALP for dumping Shorten and his decent policies.

>> Bet that will see their suits pouring from the windows
>> like lemmings as soon as they read your post.

> Of course not.

>>> Albo may well be a poor choice for PM,

>> No may be about it. In spades with his terminally
>> stupid plan for a high speed rail line to Newcastle.

> It's not just Newcastle. IT is the first link in a rail system from
> Bris-Vegas to Melbourne.

Even more stupid given the utterly insane cost.

> It has been tossed around for decades

And no one else has actually been stupid enough to start doing it.

> and it is a great idea.

Bullshit it is.

> The Melbourne - Sydney air link is one of the busiest on the planet.

Bullshit it is. And even if it was, it is stupid to start on the
Sydney/Newcastle route.

> WHEN airlines find that they will need to raise their prices dramatically
> to cover the cost of fuel,

More mindless bullshit.

> a rapid train link will look like a great idea.

Time to do it then if that ever happens.

> Having ridden the Shinkansen a few times, I concur.

Yep, you always have been that terminal a fuckwit.

> Despite being slower than a plane, by the time you do the airport
> transfers,

There are no airport transfers for the bulk of those
who use the Sydney Melbourne route and its stupid
to be moving back and forth at the rate we used to
before covid anyway. And if the cost of fuel ever does
get high enough to be a problem, it makes more sense
to not keep charging back and forward between those
to citys anyway.

> boarding shit and all the other stuff, a fast train can deliver people to
> the centre of cities like Sydney and Melbourne more quickly.

Stupid to be spending that much money for that mininal result.

> Of course the airlines and the airports will fight against it. And their
> bullshit will fool idiots like you. Those of us who have actually ridden
> in a VFT will know the truth.

You wouldn’t know what the truth was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> but he is light years ahead of that fucking moron, Scummo.

>> More of your mindless one eyed bullshit.

> Nope. Scummo is an idiot.

Albo is an even bigger idiot. That fool hasn’t proposed
a damned thing that should be done differently with
covid except free RATs.

>> And even you should have noticed that your other
>> mindless one eyed lie that the coalition asked how
>> high it must jump when Joyce demands that something
>> be done with that arsehole lying tennis fuckwit. And
>> that was with Joyce as stand in PM too. He has clearly
>> been told to shut about that fool's visa.

> Huh? English please.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Fran

Jan 15, 2022, 12:53:24 AMJan 15
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:47:14 GMT, Ördög, posted:-
LOL Good to see that I still annoy you, maggot that you are.

Petzl

Jan 15, 2022, 1:25:02 AMJan 15
On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 05:52:26 -0000, Fran
<sockpuppet...@nobrains.com wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:47:14 GMT, Ördög, posted:-
>
>> j4cob0...@mid.individual.net, LNP-nymshiter creep trolling as
>> Bill Peterson
>>
>> FLUSH and FUMIGATE that nymshifter LNP troll.
>>
>> Killfile adjusted as required!
>>
>> ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
Not very much required to change one's nym and news server
--
Petzl
Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,
and if a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe
in a party which propounds,lack of sincerity or integrity on the
parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties character
or their beliefs, practices and observances and being accepted
by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016
to Australia were from Europe!
While up to 504,010 were from third world Moslem countries.

Fran

Jan 15, 2022, 1:50:09 AMJan 15
On 15/01/2022 4:52 pm, Fran DID NOT wrIte:

> LOL Good to see that I still annoy you, maggot that you are.

The poor LNP troll must be desperate for attention (as usual!). Now
I'll have to start nym shifting like that resident LNP maggot.

Daniel65

Jan 16, 2022, 4:14:17 AMJan 16
*Ördög* wrote on 13/1/22 4:27 pm:
> It was written by Trevor Wilson:
>
>> .....would you hire this guy?
>>
>> https://www.crikey.com.au/2019/02/11/scott-morrison-career/
>>
>> If not, then why vote for him?
>
> Rest assured NO leftist will ever vote for him nor his nob.

Hmm!! I hadn't heard, before, that ScoMo was 'well endowed'!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Fran

Jan 16, 2022, 7:58:46 PMJan 16
Any woman knows that being 'well endowed' has nothing to do with being a
total nob.