OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil

May 4, 2022, 8:51:36 PM5/4/22
*What's The Dumbest Thing an American Has Ever Said To You - Part 3*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBo7fhqFqk>
~~~~

Semi-literacy, mis- and undereducation combined with religious lunacy
makes a total mush out of the intentionally dumbed down masses' brains.

Those who are lucky enough to live outside septic Yankland might laugh at
that kind of utter stupidity but actually this horrible situation is a
great tragedy for the planet. This is how far-right lunacy can take over a
a superpower and turn it into a cesspit of mindless drones voting for
creeps like Trump and Co.

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Mattb

May 4, 2022, 9:46:39 PM5/4/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 00:51:34 GMT, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
<De...@your.service.biz> wrote:

>*What's The Dumbest Thing an American Has Ever Said To You - Part 3*
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBo7fhqFqk>
>~~~~
>
>Semi-literacy, mis- and undereducation combined with religious lunacy
>makes a total mush out of the intentionally dumbed down masses' brains.

Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.

>Those who are lucky enough to live outside septic Yankland might laugh at
>that kind of utter stupidity but actually this horrible situation is a
>great tragedy for the planet. This is how far-right lunacy can take over a
>a superpower and turn it into a cesspit of mindless drones voting for
>creeps like Trump and Co.

Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.

Arindam Banerjee

May 4, 2022, 10:10:43 PM5/4/22
On Thursday, 5 May 2022 at 10:51:36 UTC+10, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> *What's The Dumbest Thing an American Has Ever Said To You - Part 3*
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBo7fhqFqk>
> ~~~~
>
> Semi-literacy, mis- and undereducation combined with religious lunacy
> makes a total mush out of the intentionally dumbed down masses' brains.

e=mcc=hv has twisted up - quite literally - the brains of their elites,
reducing them to worse than blithering imbeciles.

> Those who are lucky enough to live outside septic Yankland might laugh at
> that kind of utter stupidity but actually this horrible situation is a
> great tragedy for the planet. This is how far-right lunacy can take over a
> a superpower and turn it into a cesspit of mindless drones voting for
> creeps like Trump and Co.
>
> --
> Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Just an orPooch.

Rod Speed

May 4, 2022, 11:27:54 PM5/4/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote

> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
> longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.

He clearly did manage to memorise is Press Corps dinner speech
quite adequately and only stumbled over a couple of words.

Petzl

May 4, 2022, 11:32:18 PM5/4/22
On Wed, 04 May 2022 18:46:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Biden wasn't elected by the people, the 2020 election was stolen.
Alaska just recently, Democrat voter fraud rampant.
“2000 Mules” is a major hit—everybody wants tickets!
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Mattb

May 4, 2022, 11:47:50 PM5/4/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 13:32:14 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 04 May 2022 18:46:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 05 May 2022 00:51:34 GMT, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
>><De...@your.service.biz> wrote:
>>
>>>*What's The Dumbest Thing an American Has Ever Said To You - Part 3*
>>><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBo7fhqFqk>
>>>~~~~
>>>
>>>Semi-literacy, mis- and undereducation combined with religious lunacy
>>>makes a total mush out of the intentionally dumbed down masses' brains.
>>
>>Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.
>>

>>>Those who are lucky enough to live outside septic Yankland might laugh at
>>>that kind of utter stupidity but actually this horrible situation is a
>>>great tragedy for the planet. This is how far-right lunacy can take over a
>>>a superpower and turn it into a cesspit of mindless drones voting for
>>>creeps like Trump and Co.
>>
>> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
>>longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.
>>
>Biden wasn't elected by the people, the 2020 election was stolen.

I don't believe that. The voters may have been fooled, but the vote
count was accurate enough as to not effect the election.

Mattb

May 4, 2022, 11:49:10 PM5/4/22
Didn't watch it. He no doubt had help as he ii slow Joe.

Trevor Wilson

May 5, 2022, 12:00:03 AM5/5/22
On 5/05/2022 1:32 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 04 May 2022 18:46:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 May 2022 00:51:34 GMT, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
>> <De...@your.service.biz> wrote:
>>
>>> *What's The Dumbest Thing an American Has Ever Said To You - Part 3*
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBo7fhqFqk>
>>> ~~~~
>>>
>>> Semi-literacy, mis- and undereducation combined with religious lunacy
>>> makes a total mush out of the intentionally dumbed down masses' brains.
>>
>> Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.
>>

>>> Those who are lucky enough to live outside septic Yankland might laugh at
>>> that kind of utter stupidity but actually this horrible situation is a
>>> great tragedy for the planet. This is how far-right lunacy can take over a
>>> a superpower and turn it into a cesspit of mindless drones voting for
>>> creeps like Trump and Co.
>>
>> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
>> longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.
>>
> Biden wasn't elected by the people, the 2020 election was stolen.

**Prove it. In your proof, note that EVERY investigation has shown that
Biden won fair and square. However, I will wait for your proof.

> Alaska just recently, Democrat voter fraud rampant.

**Actually, more Republican fraud has been found than Democrat fraud.

Trevor Wilson

May 5, 2022, 12:03:11 AM5/5/22
On 5/05/2022 11:46 am, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 05 May 2022 00:51:34 GMT, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
> <De...@your.service.biz> wrote:
>
>> *What's The Dumbest Thing an American Has Ever Said To You - Part 3*
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBo7fhqFqk>
>> ~~~~
>>
>> Semi-literacy, mis- and undereducation combined with religious lunacy
>> makes a total mush out of the intentionally dumbed down masses' brains.
>
> Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.

**Nope. I've visited the US a few times. He is bang-on. There are some
very smart people in the US, but there are a lot of really dumb ones.

>> Those who are lucky enough to live outside septic Yankland might laugh at
>> that kind of utter stupidity but actually this horrible situation is a
>> great tragedy for the planet. This is how far-right lunacy can take over a
>> a superpower and turn it into a cesspit of mindless drones voting for
>> creeps like Trump and Co.
>
> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
> longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.

**Let's look at some of Trump's shit:

https://www.shortlist.com/news/most-ridiculous-trump-quotes-ever

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 12:22:57 AM5/5/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
>>> longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.

>> He clearly did manage to memorise is Press Corps dinner speech
>> quite adequately and only stumbled over a couple of words.

> Didn't watch it.

So you have no basis for your claim that Biden is mentally incompetent

> He no doubt had help

Nope, no teleprompter.

> as he ii slow Joe.

You are a mindless bigot.

Petzl

May 5, 2022, 12:25:38 AM5/5/22
On Wed, 04 May 2022 20:47:30 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 05 May 2022 13:32:14 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 04 May 2022 18:46:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.

>>> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
>>>longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.
>>>
>>Biden wasn't elected by the people, the 2020 election was stolen.
>
> I don't believe that. The voters may have been fooled, but the vote
>count was accurate enough as to not effect the election.

RUBBISH
You as in Australia are dumb'ed down by fakenews media
Censorship by your "Ministry of truth"
https://ibb.co/2gh0KNt

>>Alaska just recently, Democrat voter fraud rampant.
>>“2000 Mules” is a major hit—everybody wants tickets!

--
Petzl
15 - The number of FBI agents sent to investigate Bubba Wallace's garage door handle
25 - The number of FBI agents sent to arrest Roger Stone while sleeping in his pajamas
0 - The number of FBI agents sent to see Joe or Hunter Biden after given a laptop showing Quid Pro Quo.

The wheels are coming off.

Trump's inspired massive MAGA tsunami turnout forced them to cheat so big they lost their minds in a fraud frenzy.

Their Unconstitutional legal moves alone are dooming them.

"I caught the swamp. I caught them all" -- DJT

Petzl

May 5, 2022, 12:32:37 AM5/5/22
So the Hunter Biden Laptop is Russia, Russia, Russia?
The FBI says move along
Epstein Diary list Bill Clinton's 25 trips to his pedophile Island?
The FBI says move along
<https://epsteinsblackbook.com/flights>
Type Clinton into the search bar
--
Petzl

Julian Assange is still dying in prison for the crime of doing journalism and virtually no journalist on the planet cares.

They’re too obsessed with defaming and deplatforming their ideological enemies because journalism is dead.

And so might Julian Assange be pretty soon.

Petzl

May 5, 2022, 12:44:52 AM5/5/22
Strange that Trump has sellout crowds at his conventions.
Of course "our" media don't report that.
They do lie about it.
--
Petzl
The Democrats are the Party of Disinformation. The Russia, Russia,

Arindam Banerjee

May 5, 2022, 12:51:31 AM5/5/22
He is a very great man - the greatest Australian, very Christ-like.

Unfortunately, he cannot be held to be correct by anyone in power.

For if he is correct, the whole US system is corrupt from top to bottom
And that they will never accept.

Similarly, if Trump is right, when he says the election was stolen,
then the whole US govt. apparatus is corrupt from top to bottom.
Everyone from SC judges to those counting the votes.

Trump should support Assange, but he has not done that.
He is a politician after all. If he supports Assange, then the Dems will vilify him as being treasonous.

As I said earlier, good health comes from avoiding everything USAn.

Had Assange followed this dictum, he would have been healthy.

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 1:02:33 AM5/5/22
Not strange at all. Those are individuals pissed off about
the state of US politics who were willing to see if Trump
could do any better. Hitler got the same result at his.

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 1:05:46 AM5/5/22
Odd that you use a computer, groups google, usenet, the internet, all USAn.

Trevor Wilson

May 5, 2022, 1:55:43 AM5/5/22
**What is "the Hunter Biden laptop" and what does that have to do with
Democrat fraud i the 2020 election?

> The FBI says move along
> Epstein Diary list Bill Clinton's 25 trips to his pedophile Island?

**What does Bill Clinton's alleged trips to some island got to do with
the 2020 election?

> The FBI says move along
> <https://epsteinsblackbook.com/flights>
> Type Clinton into the search bar

**Why? What has Clinton got to do with the 2020 election? Did he run for
POTUS?

Trevor Wilson

May 5, 2022, 1:58:47 AM5/5/22
On 5/05/2022 2:44 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Thu, 5 May 2022 14:03:06 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 5/05/2022 11:46 am, Mattb wrote:

>>> Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.
>>
>> **Nope. I've visited the US a few times. He is bang-on. There are some
>> very smart people in the US, but there are a lot of really dumb ones.

>>> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
>>> longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.
>>
>> **Let's look at some of Trump's shit:
>>
>> https://www.shortlist.com/news/most-ridiculous-trump-quotes-ever
>>
> Strange that Trump has sellout crowds at his conventions.

**LIke I said: There are a lot of really dumb Americans.

> Of course "our" media don't report that.

**Then how the fuck would you know?

> They do lie about it.

**Do "they"? Prove it.

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 2:42:43 AM5/5/22
> Then how the fuck would you know?

Trump reports that, stupid.

>> They do lie about it.

> Do "they"? Prove it.

Petzl

May 5, 2022, 3:19:42 AM5/5/22
On Thu, 5 May 2022 15:58:46 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 5/05/2022 2:44 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 May 2022 14:03:06 +1000, Trevor Wilson
>> <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

> snip crap
>> Strange that Trump has sellout crowds at his conventions.
>
>**LIke I said: There are a lot of really dumb Americans.
>
>> Of course "our" media don't report that.
>
>**Then how the fuck would you know?
>
>> They do lie about it.
>
>**Do "they"? Prove it.

"2000 Mules” is a major hit—everybody wants tickets!
Google "2000 Mules” nothing?
https://imgbb.com/2gh0KNt

max headroom

May 5, 2022, 9:50:03 AM5/5/22
In news:jdh0e0...@mid.individual.net, Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au>
typed:

> On 5/05/2022 1:32 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 04 May 2022 18:46:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.

>>> Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
>>> longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.

>> Biden wasn't elected by the people, the 2020 election was stolen.

> **Prove it. In your proof, note that EVERY investigation has shown that
> Biden won fair and square....

Cite?

> ... However, I will wait for your proof.

As I will await yours.

>> Alaska just recently, Democrat voter fraud rampant.

> **Actually, more Republican fraud has been found than Democrat fraud.

Cite?

Mattb

May 5, 2022, 11:42:05 AM5/5/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 14:22:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> He clearly did manage to memorise is Press Corps dinner speech
>>> quite adequately and only stumbled over a couple of words.
>
>> Didn't watch it.
>
>So you have no basis for your claim that Biden is mentally incompetent

Can tell you are of OZ. That isn't all he appears in. You of the
far left are insane.

>> He no doubt had help
>
>Nope, no teleprompter.

If you say so and no tablet?

>> as he ii slow Joe.
>
>You are a mindless bigot.

You are an average Australian bigot and so much like Biden in being
aware of the facts around them, like Biden, you are limited and IMO
you are much like Trump in many ways, along with your lying and ego.

Mattb

May 5, 2022, 11:44:53 AM5/5/22
I'm not in OZ, and I do not have Australian citizenship. Pure
blooded American. Ordog and Fran are the averages for OZ.

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 12:53:48 PM5/5/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Didn't watch it.
>>
>> So you have no basis for your claim that Biden is mentally incompetent

> Can tell you are of OZ.

Can tell you are a fuckwit.

> That isn't all he appears in.

If he really was mentally incompetent, he wouldnt be able to do that,
fuckwit.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

>>> He no doubt had help

>> Nope, no teleprompter.

> If you say so and no tablet?

No tablet either,

>>> as he ii slow Joe.

>> You are a mindless bigot.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 12:55:22 PM5/5/22
Thank christ for both. You shouldnt be allowed to visit either.

> Pure
> blooded American.

No such animal.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

max headroom

May 5, 2022, 4:51:44 PM5/5/22
In news:op.1lpfy...@pvr2.lan, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> typed:

> On Fri, 06 May 2022 01:44:32 +1000, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Pure blooded American.

> No such animal.

<sigh> Oh, the ignorance.

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 4:54:33 PM5/5/22
max headroom <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Pure blooded American.

>> No such animal.

> <sigh>

Heavy breathing aint gunna save your bacon, child.

> Oh, the ignorance.

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it, child.

Mattb

May 5, 2022, 5:29:31 PM5/5/22
Last time I was there I was paid to visit by those of you that pay
taxes. Not sure if you pay taxes. Going back after this Covid thing
is over or under control.
.

>> Pure
>> blooded American.
>
>No such animal.

Yes there is, some were here 15,000 years or there about's.

Mattb

May 5, 2022, 5:31:36 PM5/5/22
This guy this Rod Speed, is rather stupid on so many subjects.

Trevor Wilson

May 5, 2022, 5:45:23 PM5/5/22
On 5/05/2022 11:42 pm, max headroom wrote:
> In news:jdh0e0...@mid.individual.net, Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au>
> typed:

>>> Biden wasn't elected by the people, the 2020 election was stolen.
>
>> **Prove it. In your proof, note that EVERY investigation has shown that
>> Biden won fair and square....
>
> Cite?

**Sure:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/10/fact-check-8-million-excess-biden-votes-werent-counted-2020/5512962001/

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/06/30/behind-bidens-2020-victory/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/exhaustive-fact-check-finds-little-evidence-of-voter-fraud-but-2020s-big-lie-lives-on

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizona-republicans-release-findings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/21/after-seven-months-debunking-false-belief-that-biden-won-because-fraud-hasnt-budged/

>> ... However, I will wait for your proof.
>
> As I will await yours.

**Done. Over to you...

>>> Alaska just recently, Democrat voter fraud rampant.
>
>> **Actually, more Republican fraud has been found than Democrat fraud.
>
> Cite?

**Sure:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-02-10/trump-backer-4-others-charged-with-voter-fraud-in-wisconsin

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-breaches/

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud

Rod Speed

May 5, 2022, 6:17:01 PM5/5/22
It is no news that fuckwits abound in the bureaucracy.

> Not sure if you pay taxes.

Everyone does unless they grow everything they eat
and never buy any seeds or fertiliser or chemicals
only walks anywhere in bare feet stark naked.

> Going back after this Covid thing is over or under control.

Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet.
.
>>> Pure blooded American.

>> No such animal.

> Yes there is,

Bullshit.

> some were here 15,000 years or there about's.

Even those were immigrants, stupid.

Fran

May 5, 2022, 8:44:59 PM5/5/22
On 5/05/2022 10:51 am, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> *What's The Dumbest Thing an American Has Ever Said To You - Part 3*
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBo7fhqFqk>
> ~~~~
>
> Semi-literacy, mis- and undereducation combined with religious lunacy
> makes a total mush out of the intentionally dumbed down masses' brains.

I've recently joined a US dominated group on Facebook. It covers an
area of food preservation in which I am interested. Dumb, dumb dumb
dumb!!!! I'm staying (fora shrt while) to laugh at the fuckwittedness of
the yanks who inhabit the group. I'm sure not learning a single thing
from the dumb yanks who infest this group - they seem to not be able to
read with any degree of competence or to use google with any degree of
competence.

> Those who are lucky enough to live outside septic Yankland might laugh at
> that kind of utter stupidity but actually this horrible situation is a
> great tragedy for the planet. This is how far-right lunacy can take over a
> a superpower and turn it into a cesspit of mindless drones voting for
> creeps like Trump and Co.

I agree. It's not only sad, it's dangerous given that it is still the
most powerful nation on earth (militarily).

Fran

May 5, 2022, 8:48:26 PM5/5/22
On 5/05/2022 2:00 pm, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 5/05/2022 1:32 pm, Petzl wrote:
>> On Wed, 04 May 2022 18:46:18 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Ordog, you are even for a Marxist, you are rather stupid.

But even if ORdog has his brains kicked out and he's declared brain dead
and only alive because of machines, he'll never be as stupid as you
pretzel.

>>>   Even for an idiot Marxist of OZ, you must know the idiot Trump is no
>>> longer President. Now we have the mentally incompetent Biden.
>>>
>> Biden wasn't elected by the people, the 2020 election was stolen.
>
> **Prove it. In your proof, note that EVERY investigation has shown that
> Biden won fair and square. However, I will wait for your proof.

:-)) We all now we'll wait till hell freezes over for our village idiot
to do anything other than to post discredited cites, or cites that state
the opposite of what he claims they say.

>> Alaska just recently, Democrat voter fraud rampant.
>
> **Actually, more Republican fraud has been found than Democrat fraud.

Yep.

max headroom

May 6, 2022, 2:06:18 AM5/6/22
In news:reg87htdhpndb76mh...@4ax.com, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
typed:
That, and arrogant. He's Oz's version of Rudy.

Daniel65

May 6, 2022, 6:07:36 AM5/6/22
Mattb wrote on 6/5/22 1:44 am:
> On Thu, 05 May 2022 14:25:36 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

<Snip>

>> RUBBISH You as in Australia are dumb'ed down by fakenews media
>> Censorship by your "Ministry of truth" https://ibb.co/2gh0KNt
>
> I'm not in OZ, and I do not have Australian citizenship. Pure
> blooded American. Ordog and Fran are the averages for OZ.

"Pure blooded American."?? Which part of America do you come from??
Argentina?? Brazil?? Canada??
--
Daniel

Petzl

Mattb

May 6, 2022, 12:49:12 PM5/6/22
On Thu, 5 May 2022 13:10:52 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

Rod is lacking in many things.

Mattb

May 6, 2022, 12:55:50 PM5/6/22
On Fri, 06 May 2022 02:53:43 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> So you have no basis for your claim that Biden is mentally incompetent
>
>> Can tell you are of OZ.
>
>Can tell you are a fuckwit.
>
>> That isn't all he appears in.
>
>If he really was mentally incompetent, he wouldnt be able to do that,
>fuckwit.

Biden is an idiot. His actions in Afghanistan proved that alone.
Then his actions on US energy production showed that his far-left
energy bill which is about a far-left agenda more than energy, proved
it. Biden is a far-left Puppet IMO in bed with Soros. I thought
Trump was stupid but Biden makes Trump look intelligent. The only
reason not to remove him from office is because he picked a VP that is
worse.

><reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

>>> Nope, no teleprompter.
>
>> If you say so and no tablet?
>
>No tablet either,

Sure. I forgot you were there. LOL

Rod Speed

May 6, 2022, 1:00:16 PM5/6/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote
>> Mattb wrote on 6/5/22 1:44 am:
>>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I'm not in OZ, and I do not have Australian citizenship. Pure
>>> blooded American. Ordog and Fran are the averages for OZ.

>> "Pure blooded American."?? Which part of America do you come from??
>> Argentina?? Brazil?? Canada??

> Mattb is a Native American born Indian.

Nothing pure about those mongrel immigrants.

Mattb

May 6, 2022, 2:16:19 PM5/6/22
On Thu, 5 May 2022 15:07:09 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>In news:reg87htdhpndb76mh...@4ax.com, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>typed:
>
>> On Thu, 5 May 2022 13:10:52 -0700, "max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com>
>> wrote:
>>> In news:op.1lpfy...@pvr2.lan, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> typed:

>>> <sigh> Oh, the ignorance.
>
>> This guy this Rod Speed, is rather stupid on so many subjects.
>
>That, and arrogant. He's Oz's version of Rudy.

That is very true.

Mattb

May 6, 2022, 2:18:35 PM5/6/22
On Fri, 06 May 2022 08:16:55 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Government is top heavy.

>> Not sure if you pay taxes.
>
>Everyone does unless they grow everything they eat
>and never buy any seeds or fertiliser or chemicals
>only walks anywhere in bare feet stark naked.

You talking abut a type of sales tax? If so I was talking about
something a little more concrete.

>> Going back after this Covid thing is over or under control.
>
>Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet.
> .
>
>>> No such animal.
>
>> Yes there is,
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> some were here 15,000 years or there about's.
>
>Even those were immigrants, stupid.

WOW That can be applies to most people on the planet. Do you
even know the origin point?

Mattb

May 6, 2022, 2:20:36 PM5/6/22
On Fri, 6 May 2022 20:07:33 +1000, Daniel65
<dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:

My ancestors were more like the middle current US territories. Been
there for thousands of years before theh coming of the illegal
immigrants.

Rod Speed

May 6, 2022, 2:45:01 PM5/6/22
And stupid enough to employ fools like you.

>>> Not sure if you pay taxes.

>> Everyone does unless they grow everything they eat
>> and never buy any seeds or fertiliser or chemicals
>> only walks anywhere in bare feet stark naked.

> You talking abut a type of sales tax?

Yes, we call ouRs the GST. But all but a very few
also pay other taxes like the rates which even those
who rent also pay indirectly. The only ones who
avoid paying that are those who couch surf or who
get free accomadation in return for some sort of
minimal caretaker like role.

> If so I was talking about
> something a little more concrete.

More fool you.

>>> Going back after this Covid thing is over or under control.
>>
>> Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet.
>> .

>>> Yes there is,
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>>> some were here 15,000 years or there about's.
>>
>> Even those were immigrants, stupid.

> WOW That can be applies to most people on the planet.

Yep, so your original is just another silly lie.

> Do you
> even know the origin point?

Irrelevant to your terminal stupidity about you being a pure blooded
american.

You are just as much a mongrel as anyone else.

Rod Speed

May 6, 2022, 2:46:55 PM5/6/22
Nothing illegal about the immigrants, you savages who didn't
even manage to invent houses had no laws about others, savage.

Petzl

May 6, 2022, 5:22:58 PM5/6/22
White man has been here!
https://ibb.co/jb2WbTm

--
Petzl
Tucker Carlson Eats Up Fox Guest’s Claim of ‘Rampant Abuse’ of Ballot

Rod Speed

May 6, 2022, 7:08:53 PM5/6/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 02:55:26 +1000, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 06 May 2022 02:53:43 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Can tell you are of OZ.
>>
>> Can tell you are a fuckwit.
>>
>>> That isn't all he appears in.
>>
>> If he really was mentally incompetent, he wouldnt be able to do that,
>> fuckwit.

> Biden is an idiot.

And so are you.

> His actions in Afghanistan proved that alone.

He just did what Trump had organised would happen.

> Then his actions on US energy production showed that his far-left
> energy bill which is about a far-left agenda more than energy, proved
> it. Biden is a far-left Puppet IMO in bed with Soros. I thought
> Trump was stupid but Biden makes Trump look intelligent.

Bullshit given Trump's stupid wall, his stupid covid shit, Trump's
stupid tax cuts, Trumps stupid increased military spending, Trump's
stupid death rallys, Trump's stupid lie that the election was stolen...

> The only reason not to remove him from officeis because he picked a VP
> that is worse.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>> <reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

>>> If you say so and no tablet?
>>
>> No tablet either,

> Sure. I forgot you were there. LOL

We have the video, fuckwit.

max headroom

May 7, 2022, 12:21:20 AM5/7/22
In news:op.1lrfs...@pvr2.lan, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> typed:
Oh, the ignorance!

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 12:43:44 AM5/7/22
max headroom <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> My ancestors were more like the middle current US territories. Been
>>> there for thousands of years before theh coming of the illegal
>>> immigrants.

>> Nothing illegal about the immigrants, you savages who didn't
>> even manage to invent houses had no laws about others, savage.

> Oh, the ignorance!

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 1:17:25 AM5/7/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 09:08:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 May 2022 02:55:26 +1000, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 06 May 2022 02:53:43 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Can tell you are a fuckwit.

>>> If he really was mentally incompetent, he wouldnt be able to do that,
>>> fuckwit.
>
>> Biden is an idiot.
>
>And so are you.

LOL You are just a Troll.

>> His actions in Afghanistan proved that alone.
>
>He just did what Trump had organised would happen.

Withdrawing wasn't the problem it was how it was done. Biden is a
idiot.

>> Then his actions on US energy production showed that his far-left
>> energy bill which is about a far-left agenda more than energy, proved
>> it. Biden is a far-left Puppet IMO in bed with Soros. I thought
>> Trump was stupid but Biden makes Trump look intelligent.
>
>Bullshit given Trump's stupid wall, his stupid covid shit, Trump's
>stupid tax cuts, Trumps stupid increased military spending, Trump's
>stupid death rallys, Trump's stupid lie that the election was stolen...

I've already said Trump is a idiot, doesn't mean Biden isn't also.
You are also a idiot.

>> The only reason not to remove him from officeis because he picked a VP
>> that is worse.
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

I doubt you even understood what I said.

>>> <reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

>>> No tablet either,
>
>> Sure. I forgot you were there. LOL
>
>We have the video, fuckwit.

Really?

I think you are just a rather incompetent little troll.

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 1:22:12 AM5/7/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 04:44:54 +1000, "Rod Speed"
More of your trolling. I'm good at what I do, and it isn't being
a bureaucrat.

I can assure you put you and I anywhere on earth doing what I can do
and you'd lose.

>>> Everyone does unless they grow everything they eat
>>> and never buy any seeds or fertiliser or chemicals
>>> only walks anywhere in bare feet stark naked.
>
>> You talking abut a type of sales tax?
>
>Yes, we call ouRs the GST. But all but a very few
>also pay other taxes like the rates which even those
>who rent also pay indirectly. The only ones who
>avoid paying that are those who couch surf or who
>get free accomadation in return for some sort of
>minimal caretaker like role.

I'm talking about those that pay lightly more than a sales tax.

>> If so I was talking about
>> something a little more concrete.
>
>More fool you.

>>> Try that in english, even google translate doesnt do gobbledegook yet.
>>> .

>>> Bullshit.

>>> Even those were immigrants, stupid.
>
>> WOW That can be applies to most people on the planet.
>
>Yep, so your original is just another silly lie.
>
>> Do you
>> even know the origin point?
>
>Irrelevant to your terminal stupidity about you being a pure blooded
>american.

But it is because to you anyone not living in that origin point is
a immigrant.

>You are just as much a mongrel as anyone else.

Really. Yes you are a mongrel, and an idiot.

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 1:23:10 AM5/7/22
Very much so. He watches to much TV.

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 2:00:07 AM5/7/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Biden is an idiot.
>>
>> And so are you.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> His actions in Afghanistan proved that alone.
>>
>> He just did what Trump had organised would happen.
>
> Withdrawing wasn't the problem it was how it was done.

That wasn't ordered by Biden. The fool Trump appointed did that.

> Biden is a idiot.

And you are a one eyed bigoted fuckwit.

>>> Then his actions on US energy production showed that his far-left
>>> energy bill which is about a far-left agenda more than energy, proved
>>> it. Biden is a far-left Puppet IMO in bed with Soros. I thought
>>> Trump was stupid but Biden makes Trump look intelligent.
>>
>> Bullshit given Trump's stupid wall, his stupid covid shit, Trump's
>> stupid tax cuts, Trumps stupid increased military spending, Trump's
>> stupid death rallys, Trump's stupid lie that the election was stolen...
>
> I've already said Trump is a idiot, doesn't mean Biden isn't also.

Irrelevant to your stupid line about Biden making Trump look intelligent.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> The only reason not to remove him from officeis because he picked a VP
>>> that is worse.
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> Sure. I forgot you were there. LOL
>>
>> We have the video, fuckwit.

> Really?

Yep.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 2:05:22 AM5/7/22
<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

> I'm good at what I do,

Easy to claim...

> and it isn't being a bureaucrat.

It is the bureaucrat stupid enough to pay you, fuckwit.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> You talking abut a type of sales tax?
>>
>> Yes, we call ours the GST. But all but a very few
>> also pay other taxes like the rates which even those
>> who rent also pay indirectly. The only ones who
>> avoid paying that are those who couch surf or who
>> get free accomadation in return for some sort of
>> minimal caretaker like role.

> I'm talking about those that pay lightly more than a sales tax.

Thats what the rates are, fuckwit.

>>> If so I was talking about
>>> something a little more concrete.
>>
>> More fool you.

>>> WOW That can be applies to most people on the planet.
>>
>> Yep, so your original is just another silly lie.
>>
>>> Do you
>>> even know the origin point?
>>
>> Irrelevant to your terminal stupidity about you being a pure blooded
>> american.
>
> But it is because to you anyone not living in that origin point is
> a immigrant.

Of course they are fuckwit, and you aren't pure bred either.

>> You are just as much a mongrel as anyone else.

> Really.

Fraid so.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 2:06:13 AM5/7/22

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 7:25:02 PM5/7/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 15:59:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
How do you know that?

>> Biden is a idiot.
>
>And you are a one eyed bigoted fuckwit.

Because I believe Biden is a idiot? Why do you believe that.

>>> Bullshit given Trump's stupid wall, his stupid covid shit, Trump's
>>> stupid tax cuts, Trumps stupid increased military spending, Trump's
>>> stupid death rallys, Trump's stupid lie that the election was stolen...
>>
>> I've already said Trump is a idiot, doesn't mean Biden isn't also.
>
>Irrelevant to your stupid line about Biden making Trump look intelligent.

That is a fact Biden is an idiot and a fool and well as
incompetent..

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 7:27:02 PM5/7/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:05:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Happens to be a fact you are a wuss.

>> and it isn't being a bureaucrat.
>
>It is the bureaucrat stupid enough to pay you, fuckwit.

No the bureaucrat work for me.

><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

>>> Yes, we call ours the GST. But all but a very few
>>> also pay other taxes like the rates which even those
>>> who rent also pay indirectly. The only ones who
>>> avoid paying that are those who couch surf or who
>>> get free accomadation in return for some sort of
>>> minimal caretaker like role.
>
>> I'm talking about those that pay lightly more than a sales tax.
>
>Thats what the rates are, fuckwit.

Explain.

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 7:27:35 PM5/7/22
You are so much like Rudy.

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 7:45:36 PM5/7/22
The fool Trump appointed said that.

>>> Biden is a idiot.
>>
>> And you are a one eyed bigoted fuckwit.
>
> Because I believe Biden is a idiot?

Nope, because that is how you are.

> Why do you believe that.

It's obvious with every post of yours.

>>> I've already said Trump is a idiot, doesn't mean Biden isn't also.
>>
>> Irrelevant to your stupid line about Biden making Trump look
>> intelligent.
>
> That is a fact Biden is an idiot and a fool and well as incompetent..

Some mindless one eyed bigotted fuckwith proclaiming something is a fact
doesn't make it a fact.

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 7:49:49 PM5/7/22
>>> and it isn't being a bureaucrat.
>>
>> It is the bureaucrat stupid enough to pay you, fuckwit.
>
> No the bureaucrat work for me.

The bureaucrat is the one that decides to pay you, fuckwit.

>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>> belongs>

>>> I'm talking about those that pay lightly more than a sales tax.
>>
>> Thats what the rates are, fuckwit.
>
> Explain.

The rates are the tax we pay directly to the local council that
pays for the local roads, local infrastructure like parks and
car parks and stuff like that. Everyone pays those rates, even
renters because the landlord passes those on to the renters.

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 7:50:26 PM5/7/22

Petzl

May 7, 2022, 8:13:46 PM5/7/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:24:36 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The entire Joe Biden Democrats are weak criminals who have stolen
America through fraud voting,
Russia, China and Iran are now moving in on a corrupt indecisive weak
government led by a dumb thieving Biden crime gang
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-eats-up-fox-guests-claim-of-rampant-abuse-of-ballot-drop-boxes-in-2020>
https://tinyurl.com/yysh2zo4
Carlson, who then questioned why drop boxes were in use at all in the
pandemic-era election, went on to accuse Facebook founder Mark
Zuckerberg of being able to “control the mechanics” of the election—a
theory pushed by one of Carlson’s “Big Lie”-promoting guests back in
March. (Zuckerberg helped fund the Center for Tech and Civic Life, a
foundation that awarded grants to election offices.)

“What is that? That is crazy!” the Fox News host blurted out.
Engelbrecht agreed.

More
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-guest-says-mark-zuckerberg-funded-groups-took-over-the-election-in-wisconsin-in-2020>
https://tinyurl.com/yy79neqe

Petzl

May 7, 2022, 8:31:28 PM5/7/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:27:09 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
The world stops at the end of Rod's nose
--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Rod Speed

May 7, 2022, 9:03:16 PM5/7/22
You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -

May 8, 2022, 12:48:22 AM5/8/22
Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> The world stops at the end of Rod's nose

... and knowing that well you have still decided that he must be one of
your most perrrrrrrfect circle jerk mate candidates in whole of
aus.politics ... apart from those most disgusting and unashamedly trolling
pretend human septic yank trash rightards you keep on your side as your
malicious wanker club entertainers, just for a good measure, eh, Petz dear?

~~~
~~~
Trashing Petz's idiotic Xtian fundy propaganda sig :

> Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years, and his last year was AD 37.

He got rid of those idiotic Jewish cultists from Rome.
Good on him.

> The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
> Britain which have never been penetrated ...

(Oh NO, not that completely debunked crap again! Your ad nauseam won't
make any of it true.)

... by Jewish Xtian cultists of any sorts.

There was NO fucking Xtian penetration of Spain nor the British Isles of
any sorts in the early 1st Century except in your goonbag-fumes rotted
brain. Nor was there Xtianity nor any religion of Christ that point in
time in history.
Suck that up, Petz dear!
~~

Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -

May 8, 2022, 1:07:06 AM5/8/22
Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> The entire Joe Biden Democrats are weak criminals who have stolen
> America through fraud voting,

Retarded and fully debunked MAGA-Trumpist sour grapes crap.
NEXT!

> Russia, China and Iran are now moving in on a corrupt indecisive weak
> government led by a dumb thieving Biden crime gang

YAWN!
More of the same alt-right delusional propaganda aimed exclusively at the
mentally challenged alt-right wanker mob.

> Carlson,

... (aka "Trucker" Carlson), heir to the Swanson fortune, an opportunist
grifter w/o ethics or ideology of any sorta, handpicked by Murdoch to
spread political lies, white supremacy and general alt-right social
discord to misdirect public attention away from what corporate capitalism
is doing to the unfortunate dumb US citizenry.

/snip rest of the insanity/

~~~
~~~
RE: Brain dead bullshit sig

> What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Nothing wrong with it. But the voting system was solid enough already to
withstand the Trumpist cult stealing the election (in spite of the
attempted violent MAGA insurrection a year ago)

That does not mean the US could not do better with a ground up voting
reform trashing the gerrymandering, killing off the electoral collage
system, introducing uniform voting management across all states, moving
the day of voting to the weekend, stopping all GOP created laws and
regulations aimed at voter suppression ... etc..etc...etc...

Guess which side of politics would never allow that to happen?

> stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique...

GOP fantasies...never actually happened.
You are just a moronic fucking retard, Petz dear, with your Trump cultist
phantasms. Trump is now a political has been, a pathetic loser, tough
cookie, build a bridge and get over it!

The very few instances of actually documented voterfraud 99% of the time
were committede by GOP rightards. So there you go!
~~~

max headroom

May 8, 2022, 2:29:58 AM5/8/22
In news:jdiurg...@mid.individual.net, Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au>
typed:

> On 5/05/2022 11:42 pm, max headroom wrote:
>> In news:jdh0e0...@mid.individual.net, Trevor Wilson
>> <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> typed:

>>> **Prove it. In your proof, note that EVERY investigation has shown that
>>> Biden won fair and square....

>> Cite?

> **Sure:

> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/08/10/fact-check-8-million-excess-biden-votes-werent-counted-2020/5512962001/

> https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/06/30/behind-bidens-2020-victory/

> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-president.html

> https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/exhaustive-fact-check-finds-little-evidence-of-voter-fraud-but-2020s-big-lie-lives-on

> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizona-republicans-release-findings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/21/after-seven-months-debunking-false-belief-that-biden-won-because-fraud-hasnt-budged/

>>> ... However, I will wait for your proof.

>> As I will await yours.

> **Done. Over to you...

Incomplete. Not one of your citations states "EVERY investigation has shown that
Biden won fair and square...." In fact, only ONE of your cites mentions any
investigations at all, and that was a reference to another website reporting one.

You have to do better than that. MUCH better.

>>> **Actually, more Republican fraud has been found than Democrat fraud.

>> Cite?

> **Sure:

> https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-02-10/trump-backer-4-others-charged-with-voter-fraud-in-wisconsin

> https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-breaches/

> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search

> https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud

Again, you went 0/4. Not ONE of your citations substantiates your claim.

It's so cute when pinkies don't bother to read their own citations.

WhataWonderfulWorld

May 8, 2022, 3:59:07 AM5/8/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in
Wil you stop this crap, No one has been able to produce andy prooff, or
prove any fraud was commited (Besides being on the Republican side) in
the 2020 elections. And that is even with a Republican heavy appointed
Supreme Court, and multiple election recounts conducted by the
Republican appointed Governers..

The only result from all this was you have been lied to by corrupt
Republican politicans

Time to move on to something new... Eh. Hunters Laptop... lets go with
that

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 4:22:40 AM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 07:59:04 GMT, WhataWonderfulWorld <f...@foobar.com>
wrote:
The world has been lied to by Joe Biden Crime gang
Backed up by corrupt media!
2000 mules show one the truth
Full video here
<https://rumble.com/embed/v11a8qj/?pub=4>

Daniel65

May 8, 2022, 8:14:59 AM5/8/22
Petzl wrote on 6/5/22 8:45 pm:
> On Fri, 6 May 2022 20:07:33 +1000, Daniel65
> <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>> Mattb wrote on 6/5/22 1:44 am:
>>> On Thu, 05 May 2022 14:25:36 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> I'm not in OZ, and I do not have Australian citizenship. Pure
>>> blooded American. Ordog and Fran are the averages for OZ.
>>
>> "Pure blooded American."?? Which part of America do you come from??
>> Argentina?? Brazil?? Canada??
>>
> Mattb is a Native American born Indian.

Well, what part of America does he come from??
--
Daniel

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 8:22:56 AM5/8/22
https://ibb.co/jb2WbTm
--
Petzl
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God, whose compound redemptive Name is Lord Jesus Christ.

THE SEVEN REDEMPTIVE NAMES OF GOD
All the Character of God is Wrapped up in One Name – the Name of Jesus:
a. 1 John 4:17 - As he is, so are we in this world.
b. Philippians 2:7-10 – The Name above all names.
c. Colossians 2:8-11 - In Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
d. John 17:1-26
e. Verse 3 KJV – “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 11:45:58 AM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:45:29 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Evidence please....here..................

>>> And you are a one eyed bigoted fuckwit.
>>
>> Because I believe Biden is a idiot?
>
>Nope, because that is how you are.

You don't know anything about me.

>> Why do you believe that.
>
>It's obvious with every post of yours.

Actually you remind me of mix between Rudy and Dolf.

>>> Irrelevant to your stupid line about Biden making Trump look
>>> intelligent.
>>
>> That is a fact Biden is an idiot and a fool and well as incompetent..
>
>Some mindless one eyed bigotted fuckwith proclaiming something is a fact
>doesn't make it a fact.

What a way to talk about yourself. If you would stop playing with
yourself while dreaming of Biden at the computer, you wouldn't see one
eye.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 11:48:00 AM5/8/22
They were never able to provide true evidence of wide spread voting
fraud or enough to effect the outcome.

What cost Trump the election IMO was his stupid need for attention and
his rather dumb Twitter feeds and then the MSM playing him like a
violin.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 11:49:03 AM5/8/22
No that isn't accurate but in any case there wasn't enough to
effect the outcome.
>~~~

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 11:55:26 AM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:49:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
In other words you can't debate it.

>>> It is the bureaucrat stupid enough to pay you, fuckwit.
>>
>> No the bureaucrat work for me.
>
>The bureaucrat is the one that decides to pay you, fuckwit.

No it is their boss who decides. That and the fact that there had
to be a legal contract before I would do a job for them.

Paper pushers while some are needed and good at their job seem to want
to create more paper pushers and are a waste of tax payers money.

Want to save tax payers money then fire many of the bureaucrats and
also cancel over lapping government agencies.

>>> <reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>>> belongs>

>>> Thats what the rates are, fuckwit.
>>
>> Explain.
>
>The rates are the tax we pay directly to the local council that
>pays for the local roads, local infrastructure like parks and
>car parks and stuff like that. Everyone pays those rates, even
>renters because the landlord passes those on to the renters.

You do that with a sales Tax?

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 11:56:13 AM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:50:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:27:09 +1000, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:06:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

Then you were unable to debate it honestly. I see. You are just a
troll.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 11:56:49 AM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 10:31:26 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:27:09 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 May 2022 16:06:06 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>><rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>>>belongs>
>>
>> You are so much like Rudy.
>>
>The world stops at the end of Rod's nose

I think Rod is just a troll.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 12:00:51 PM5/8/22
I have to agree with Ordog on this. Christians didn't get the power
to kill and murder until about 300AD. Then for centuries went on a
witch hunt to kill any who disagreed with the RCC, even other
Christians.

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 2:19:11 PM5/8/22
Wrong, as always. We have seen the mindless shit you keep posting.

You are so fucking stupid that you can't even manage to
work out that there is no point in nuking swan island and
you can't even manage to work out whether someone is
left or right, or even work out who said what, or even
manage a viable insult.

>>> Why do you believe that.
>>
>> It's obvious with every post of yours.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>>> That is a fact Biden is an idiot and a fool and well as incompetent..
>>
>> Some mindless one eyed bigotted fuckwith proclaiming something is a fact
>> doesn't make it a fact.

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 2:22:57 PM5/8/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote
> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
What cost Trump the election was that enough of the dems who
had previously not bothered to vote because they believed that
Trump had no chance of winning the first election, got off their
lard arses and voted for Biden the second time.

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 2:31:56 PM5/8/22

>>> No the bureaucrat work for me.
>>
>> The bureaucrat is the one that decides to pay you, fuckwit.

> No it is their boss who decides.

Their boss is the bureaucrat, fuckwit.

> That and the fact that there had
> to be a legal contract before I would do a job for them.

Irrelevant to the fact that some stupid bureaucrat was actually stupid
enough to get some stupid useless yank to do anything for them.

> Paper pushers while some are needed and good at their job seem to want
> to create more paper pushers and are a waste of tax payers money.

Waste taxpayers money getting some stupid useless yank waste
our taxpayers money doing absolutely nothing useful at all.

> Want to save tax payers money then fire many of the bureaucrats and
> also cancel over lapping government agencies.

And stop some stupid useless yank wasting our
taxpayers money doing absolutely nothing useful at all.

>>> Explain.
>>
>> The rates are the tax we pay directly to the local council that
>> pays for the local roads, local infrastructure like parks and
>> car parks and stuff like that. Everyone pays those rates, even
>> renters because the landlord passes those on to the renters.

> You do that with a sales Tax?

Nope, we do that with the council rates. Close
to your property tax just with a different name.

But the GST does go entirely to the states and the state
govt does spend quite a bit of it on major roads, hospital
rebuilds and additions, handouts to councils to build new
carparks, fancy sports facilitys and stuff like that.

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 2:32:35 PM5/8/22

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 2:33:31 PM5/8/22

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 2:35:56 PM5/8/22
More of your complete and utter pig ignorant bullshit.

> Then for centuries went on a
> witch hunt to kill any who disagreed with the RCC, even other
> Christians.

Corse you heathen yanks have never ever done anything like that, eh ?

Trevor Wilson

May 8, 2022, 4:33:37 PM5/8/22
**No, I don't. Biden won fair and square. Trump/Putin lost.

>>> Cite?
>
>> **Sure:
>
>> https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-02-10/trump-backer-4-others-charged-with-voter-fraud-in-wisconsin
>
>> https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-breaches/
>
>> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search
>
>> https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud
>
> Again, you went 0/4. Not ONE of your citations substantiates your claim.

**LOL! Moron.

> It's so cute when pinkies don't bother to read their own citations.

**What is hysterical is when Trump/Putin supporters claim bullshit.

max headroom

May 8, 2022, 6:30:49 PM5/8/22
In news:jdqnou...@mid.individual.net, Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au>
I acknowledge your capitulation.

>>> **Sure:

>>> https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-02-10/trump-backer-4-others-charged-with-voter-fraud-in-wisconsin

>>> https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-election-breaches/

>>> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search

>>> https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud

>> Again, you went 0/4. Not ONE of your citations substantiates your claim.

> **LOL! Moron.

Your sig line should go at the bottom...moron.

>> It's so cute when pinkies don't bother to read their own citations.

> **What is hysterical is when Trump/Putin supporters claim bullshit.

What is even more hysterical is when pinkies run away shrieking.

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 6:39:26 PM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 08:49:00 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
>>
>>Nothing wrong with it. But the voting system was solid enough already to
>>withstand the Trumpist cult stealing the election (in spite of the
>>attempted violent MAGA insurrection a year ago)
>>
>>That does not mean the US could not do better with a ground up voting
>>reform trashing the gerrymandering, killing off the electoral collage
>>system, introducing uniform voting management across all states, moving
>>the day of voting to the weekend, stopping all GOP created laws and
>>regulations aimed at voter suppression ... etc..etc...etc...
>>
>>Guess which side of politics would never allow that to happen?
>>
>>> stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique...
>>
>>GOP fantasies...never actually happened.
>>You are just a moronic fucking retard, Petz dear, with your Trump cultist
>>phantasms. Trump is now a political has been, a pathetic loser, tough
>>cookie, build a bridge and get over it!
>>

>>The very few instances of actually documented voterfraud 99% of the time
>>were committede by GOP rightards. So there you go!
>
> No that isn't accurate but in any case there wasn't enough to
>effect the outcome.

Four million minutes of surveillance videos around the country,
'2000 Mules' Reveals estimated numbers of harvested VOTES from 'mules'
that delivered to drop boxes.
Georgia - 92k Arizona - 207k Wisconsin - 83k Michigan - 226k
Pennsylvania - 209k

2000 mules was on Rumble?
They were able to track those stuffing ballot boxes from Democrat run
centers again and again and again and etc, confirmed in a number of
cases by CCT cameras! They can possibly name the owners of those
phones, they were using rubber gloves when stuffing the drop boxes. Of
course the courts cannot conclude even though the mules were going and
coming from Democrat organization centers that the fraud votes were
for Biden (apparently financed by Zuckerberg?).
But it should decertify 2020 as fraudulent.
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 7:01:17 PM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 08:47:57 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
Of course the courts cannot conclude even though the mules were going
and coming from Democrat organization centers that the fraud votes
were for Biden (apparently financed by Zuckerberg?).
But it should decertify 2020 as fraudulent.

America being run because of a criminal takeover by Biden Democrat
crime gang which includes Americas law forces has bought the world to
the brink of WWIII
(China and Russia can see a unelected weak "leader").

Biden destroying Oil gas production mean the US has to import oil and
Gas, pushing oil prices up.
Tthis in turn has affected food supplies for the entire world.
Inflation worldwide is screaming upward.
Go Brandon!!
Covid was used as a ruse to allow unsupervised Drop boxes to be used
for "Stuffing"
Four million minutes of surveillance videos around the country,
'2000 Mules' Reveals estimated numbers of harvested VOTES from 'mules'
that delivered to drop boxes.
Georgia - 92k Arizona - 207k Wisconsin - 83k Michigan - 226k
Pennsylvania - 209k
On top of that Electronic voting machines took over faking the Biden
votes!

--
Petzl
Disinformation Governance Board (DGB) same job as the KGB, Facebook do
and Twitter did!
Silence people!
Kneel voters you are under sentence of death, Head of the "Ministry of
truth" is Joe Biden.
Who change voters from being _alive_ people, to being _dead_ people.
To purify democracy. No one has done more to purge the ballot boxes
than Joe Biden Democrats

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 7:11:38 PM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:00:48 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Snip Ordog commie bull - Communism was is and has been nothing but a
killing machine.

> I have to agree with Ordog on this. Christians didn't get the power
>to kill and murder until about 300AD. Then for centuries went on a
>witch hunt to kill any who disagreed with the RCC, even other
>Christians.

Has never happen in Christian America from July 4th 1776, nor in
Christian Australia from 1788.
--
Petzl
**On March fourteenth, in the year of our Lord. Eighteen eighty three

They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other
people's money.

All governments lie about some things, but Putin's totalitarian
governments lie about everything.

There is no difference between communism and socialism,
except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end:
communism proposes to enslave men by force,
socialism - by vote.
It is merely the difference between murder and suicide

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 7:13:55 PM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 08:56:45 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
He has no trouble typing very fast.
I don't believe he is a troll.
But likes being the Devils' advocate'
I find him very intelligent
--
Petzl

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 8:12:22 PM5/8/22
Biden did nothing of the sort.

> mean the US has to import oil

The US did that under Trump, liar.

> and
> Gas, pushing oil prices up.
> Tthis in turn has affected food supplies for the entire world.

More utterly mindless bullshit and lies.

> Inflation worldwide is screaming upward.

More utterly mindless bullshit and lies.

> Go Brandon!!
> Covid was used as a ruse to allow unsupervised Drop boxes to be used
> for "Stuffing"
> Four million minutes of surveillance videos around the country,
> '2000 Mules' Reveals estimated numbers of harvested VOTES from 'mules'
> that delivered to drop boxes.
> Georgia - 92k Arizona - 207k Wisconsin - 83k Michigan - 226k
> Pennsylvania - 209k
> On top of that Electronic voting machines took over faking the Biden
> votes!

More utterly mindless bullshit and lies.

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 8:14:20 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 09:11:15 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:00:48 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> Snip Ordog commie bull - Communism was is and has been nothing but a
> killing machine.
>>
>> I have to agree with Ordog on this. Christians didn't get the power
>> to kill and murder until about 300AD. Then for centuries went on a
>> witch hunt to kill any who disagreed with the RCC, even other
>> Christians.
>
> Has never happen in Christian America from July 4th 1776,

More utterly mindless bullshit and lies with nigger lynching...

> nor in
> Christian Australia from 1788.

More utterly mindless bullshit and lies with the abos and muslims recently.

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 9:11:11 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 10:14:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 May 2022 09:11:15 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:00:48 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> Snip Ordog commie bull - Communism was is and has been nothing but a
>> killing machine.
>>>
>>> I have to agree with Ordog on this. Christians didn't get the power
>>> to kill and murder until about 300AD. Then for centuries went on a
>>> witch hunt to kill any who disagreed with the RCC, even other
>>> Christians.
>>
>> Has never happen in Christian America from July 4th 1776,
>
>More utterly mindless bullshit and lies with nigger lynching...

That had nothing to do with Christianity, it was the migration of
colored people moving to white areas and accused of crime.

>> nor in
>> Christian Australia from 1788.
>
>More utterly mindless bullshit and lies with the abos and muslims recently.

The Aboriginals were not in tribes but lived in groups up to 20
nomadic, hunter gatherers , some did not like "private property" and
attacked settlers, the Colony Governors sent troops to remove them.

Moslems have not been attacked by Christians, again it is law
enforcement very reluctantly when even "our" media cover Moslem
criminal amntics up, are forced to deal with them.
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 9:32:19 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 11:10:24 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 09 May 2022 10:14:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 09 May 2022 09:11:15 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sun, 08 May 2022 09:00:48 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> Snip Ordog commie bull - Communism was is and has been nothing but a
>>> killing machine.

>>> Has never happen in Christian America from July 4th 1776,
>>
>> More utterly mindless bullshit and lies with nigger lynching...
>>
> That had nothing to do with Christianity, it was the migration of
> colored people moving to white areas and accused of crime.
>>
>>> nor in
>>> Christian Australia from 1788.
>>
>> More utterly mindless bullshit and lies with the abos and muslims
>> recently.

> The Aboriginals were not in tribes but lived in groups up to 20

It's more complicated than that with who they were allowed to fuck.

> nomadic, hunter gatherers , some did not like "private property" and
> attacked settlers, the Colony Governors sent troops to remove them.

Irrelevant to whether some of them were killed and murdered by the poms.

> Moslems have not been attacked by Christians,

Another lie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

> again it is law
> enforcement very reluctantly when even "our" media cover Moslem
> criminal amntics up, are forced to deal with them.

Irrelevant to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

Petzl

May 8, 2022, 10:05:16 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 11:32:13 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Moslems were coming from Lakemba mosque to Cronulla beach not to enjoy
the beach but to attack and abuse Australian beach goers for years,
the politically correct police ignored all complaints for years.
Australia day Australians were at the beach drinking and barbeques.
then the Moslems turning up being abusive spitting on people and were
in turn attacked by Australians in mass. Smashing literally them and
their cars.
The media lies came and no-brains like you sucked it in.
just like Americans and you suck-in Biden ever winning a election!
--
Petzl
A 78 YEAR OLD TWO-TIME LOSER CAMPAIGNS FROM HIS BASEMENT. PICKS THE

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 10:18:17 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:19:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
You don't know much, as I believe you to be a troll. You just
troll and are actually rather stupid.

>You are so fucking stupid that you can't even manage to
>work out that there is no point in nuking swan island and
>you can't even manage to work out whether someone is
>left or right, or even work out who said what, or even
>manage a viable insult.

Do you know what is on Swan Island? What is done there?

>>> It's obvious with every post of yours.
>
><reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
>belongs>

That is what you post when you are unable to defend your position.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 10:21:56 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:22:51 +1000, "Rod Speed"
It is the independents and moderates that decide such things. The
Democrats base and the Republican base are neither a majority.

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 10:24:03 PM5/8/22
Bullshit.

> the politically correct police ignored all complaints for years.

Bullshit.

> Australia day Australians were at the beach drinking and barbeques.
> then the Moslems turning up being abusive spitting on people

Bullshit,

> and were
> in turn attacked by Australians in mass. Smashing literally them and
> their cars.

So your original is a lie.

> The media lies came

Nope, you bigot's did.

> and no-brains like you sucked it in.

Nope, we knew who did the attacking, it was all there on the video footage.

> just like Americans and you suck-in Biden ever winning a election!

Just all the judges, even those who Trump appointed. Funny that.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 10:25:44 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:31:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
That is what you post when you are unable to defend your position.

>>> The bureaucrat is the one that decides to pay you, fuckwit.
>
>> No it is their boss who decides.
>
>Their boss is the bureaucrat, fuckwit.

Not always. You have a rather broad definition of what a bureaucrat
is.

>> That and the fact that there had
>> to be a legal contract before I would do a job for them.
>
>Irrelevant to the fact that some stupid bureaucrat was actually stupid
>enough to get some stupid useless yank to do anything for them.

What did I do there? Either tell the group or let it be known you
are just trolling.

>> Paper pushers while some are needed and good at their job seem to want
>> to create more paper pushers and are a waste of tax payers money.
>
>Waste taxpayers money getting some stupid useless yank waste
>our taxpayers money doing absolutely nothing useful at all.

LOL
Then you were just trolling, I see.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 10:26:28 PM5/8/22
On Mon, 09 May 2022 04:32:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
That is what you post when you are unable to defend your position.
You do know it doesn't delete the original post....right?????

Rod Speed

May 8, 2022, 10:28:00 PM5/8/22
We have countless examples of you being complete
hopeless at bullshitting and insulting and can't even
manage to work out who said what.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>> You are so fucking stupid that you can't even manage to
>> work out that there is no point in nuking swan island and
>> you can't even manage to work out whether someone is
>> left or right, or even work out who said what, or even
>> manage a viable insult.

> Do you know what is on Swan Island?

Yep.

> What is done there?

Yep.

Nothing that it makes any sense to nuke.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

It is loading more messages.