Cronulla is only the start!

Nomen Nescio

Dec 11, 2005, 8:20:06 PM12/11/05
I am disgusted at the comments of pricks like Iemma and Moroney in calling our patriotic citizens "un-Australian". Un-Australian my arse! How more Australian can you get than standing up to defend Australia?

Iemma and the pigs should be thanking all True Blue Patriots for doing what they are too gutless to do themselves - get the Leb filth off our streets.

It was great that 5000 people turned up at Cronulla. Unfortunately the media beat up cast a shadow over the real message of the day, that Lebs and Muslims are ruining our suburbs, and the media completely ignored the Leb provocation of the day.

If 5000 True Blue Patriots can be organised in only a week, imagine what can be done with a month or more of planning. Not 5000, but 50,000 True Blue Patriots taking back our streets.

Cronulla was a symptom of the problem. We need to go to the source in places like Bankstown and Lakemba.

This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march through the streets of Lakemba.

Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for Australians!

Action For Australia

Eunometic

Dec 11, 2005, 8:30:17 PM12/11/05

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> I am disgusted at the comments of pricks like Iemma and Moroney in calling our patriotic citizens "un-Australian". Un-Australian my arse! How more Australian can you get than standing up to defend Australia?
>
> Iemma and the pigs should be thanking all True Blue Patriots for doing what they are too gutless to do themselves - get the > Leb filth off our streets.

When the ethnically target gang rapes were finally getting some news
Bob Carr said that the government would finally keep statistics on
ethnic crime once again (stopped in 1998 for the usual PC reasons).
It's been years now and we still haven't seen anything. I suspect that
the labour party can't bear to reveal what a mess they've helped make
of the immigration program. I'm pretty sure labour will try and sleaze
out of facing reality and facing their responsibillity to ordinary
Australians who have to suffer their politically correct decisions.

As I said before, I never repeat myself

Dec 11, 2005, 8:32:32 PM12/11/05
I am in and I am sure there a lot of people I know who want in too.
"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

Sammy

Dec 11, 2005, 8:47:14 PM12/11/05
Gud onyer mate!!!

jg

Dec 11, 2005, 8:52:52 PM12/11/05

"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

> This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in
Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march
through the streets of Lakemba.

> Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for
Australians!

Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.

John T

Dec 11, 2005, 9:13:48 PM12/11/05
You're not gonna "do him up the bumhole"? ;)

Fuad Abiad

Dec 11, 2005, 8:57:41 PM12/11/05

dickheads,

hope the police are reading this, so come australia day we won't hear
a peep from racist nobs like you.

In article <439cd321$0$9287$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, As I said before, I
never repeat myself says...

marmots icecream

Dec 11, 2005, 9:17:27 PM12/11/05
you going to lick his arse....? Keep doing that bum hole nomen whatever
your name is...

kangarooistan

Dec 11, 2005, 9:55:39 PM12/11/05
THIS POST EXPLAINS WHY SO MANY AUSSIES ARE BECOMING MUSLIMS

AND CRONULLA WILL BE THE LAST

THE POLICE ARE ARRESTING ALL THE CRIMINAL AUSTRALIANS AS WE SPEAK

THERE IS THOUSANDS TO ARREST AND IT WILL TAKE TIME

THE POLICE MAY SET UP ANOTHER STING BUT THE AUSSIES WILL WORK OUT THEY
WERE SET UO AND WONT FALL FOR IT NEXT TIME

AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE IDIOTS WHO POST THEIR NARROW MINDED CRAP ON
THE NET

IT GIVES THEM SOMETHING TO DO AND KEEPS THEM OFF THE STREET

LET THEM GROW OLD AND DIE OUT SO OUR BABIES CAN TAKE THEIR PLACE
IN THE SUN

IDIOTS ARE ENTITLED TO BE IDIOTS IT IS NOT ILLEGAL

THE CRIMS WHO PUT UP ILLEGAL SEDITIOUS STUFF CAN BE ARRESTED
WHEN THE POLICE GET ENOUGH EVIDENCE ,SO LEAVE THEM ALONE, LET THEM
HANG THEMSELVES

theoldman

Wally Anglesea™

Dec 11, 2005, 9:54:48 PM12/11/05

I wonder why, posting anonymously you won't stand up for your
principals.

Obviously, only happy when you are backed up by in a mob, and you can
shout from the back row.
--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 10:32:17 PM12/11/05
jg wrote:

>"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

>>This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in
>>

>Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march
>through the streets of Lakemba.
>

>>Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for
>>

>Australians!
>

>Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.

I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
available to us.

Masked Patriot

Dec 11, 2005, 10:48:24 PM12/11/05

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then. The
> politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime. What are
> we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice available to us.

So do you think it's acceptable to apply your 'vigilante justice' to
innocent bystanders who happen to be of middle eastern descent ?

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 11, 2005, 11:00:09 PM12/11/05

pedro wrote:

> jg wrote:
>

> >"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>This is why Action For Australia calls on all True Blue Patriots to be in
> >>

> >Sydney on Australia Day 2006. We will assert our democratic right to march
> >through the streets of Lakemba.
> >

> >>Pass the word. Lakemba on Australia Day - take back Australia for
> >>

> >Australians!
> >

> >Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.
> >

> I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.

Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

> The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
> What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
> available to us.

Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:10:03 PM12/11/05
lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:

>pedro wrote:
>

>>jg wrote:
>>

>>>"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

>>>Oh great, so we've been reduced to.... them. They've already won.
>>>

>>I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
>>

>Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
but contempt for us, and our way of life.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:11:45 PM12/11/05
Masked Patriot wrote:

No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
streets in safety?

Masked Patriot

Dec 11, 2005, 11:24:18 PM12/11/05

> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
> streets in safety?

No, please explain how bashing random people of middle eastern descent will
help solve this problem.

TIA

Masked Patriot

Dec 11, 2005, 11:26:52 PM12/11/05

> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit themselves.
> What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing but contempt
> for us, and our way of life.

That's a mighty big brush you're painting with there....

Please stick to facts not mindless xenophobic dribble.

HTH

^Temuchin^

Dec 11, 2005, 11:32:09 PM12/11/05

What about the one last week "I was brought up to believe there was
nothing wrong with raping a woman, if a woman drinks with you she wants
sex."

All rapist should have their dicks chopped off

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:40:26 PM12/11/05
Masked Patriot wrote:

Never said it would.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:43:48 PM12/11/05
^Temuchin^ wrote:

Yeah. and these are the idiots that we bring into the country.

pedro

Dec 11, 2005, 11:42:10 PM12/11/05
Masked Patriot wrote:

and it's been a way too small a brush that the politicians and PC
brigade have been painting with, which is why we have this problem.

^Temuchin^

Dec 11, 2005, 11:46:24 PM12/11/05

Pedro you seem a bit stressed, would you like me to post a link to a
nice picture??

dmacka

Dec 11, 2005, 11:50:57 PM12/11/05
geez when you wrote sources, i thought you meant attack Lebanon (ho-ho)

jg

Dec 11, 2005, 11:51:19 PM12/11/05

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> >>I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
> >>
> >Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.
> >
> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> but contempt for us, and our way of life.

Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt their way
of life.

John X Smith

Dec 11, 2005, 11:58:18 PM12/11/05
Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one party
for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE LIE-BERALS

"Eunometic" <euno...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

jg

Dec 12, 2005, 12:07:45 AM12/12/05

"John X Smith" <adim...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one
party
> for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE
LIE-BERALS

Though I don't support the violent tactics (used), JH was just on the news -
"I don't believe it was racially based"... der.

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 12:07:32 AM12/12/05
jg wrote:

>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>>Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

But if we had kept the white Australia policy, we wouldn't have this
problem would we.

>>These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
>>themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
>>but contempt for us, and our way of life.
>>

>Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt their way
>of life.

Well at least it should get the attention of the powers that be that we
have a serious problem here that needs to be seriously addressed. What
is your solution then? And it wasn't a riot, it was a 'demonstration'.
And I think we are going to see more of it. Not just in Australia, but
worldwide. I have a friend in Germany, and she says that more than half
of the population of the town where she lives are moslem. The moslem
birthrate in that town is now greater than that of the germanic
population. She has been abused in the street.. been called the german
equivalent of filthy slut.

--
rgds,

Pete
-----
http://pedro.spyw.com
The time here is- http://tinyurl.com/6sfgd
'Why can't women put mascara on with their mouth closed?'

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 12:07:47 AM12/12/05
^Temuchin^ wrote:

LOL! No.. I caught your last one, and I had "I LOVE GAY PORN!" blasting
out at 110 db! Now all the neighbours think I'm gay! :((((

--
rgds,

'Bug? That's not a bug, that's a feature'

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 12:10:25 AM12/12/05
John X Smith wrote:

>Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one party
>for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE LIE-BERALS

Wrong. The immigration floodgates were opened by Labors Al Grasby
decades ago.

--
rgds,

'Dinner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza'

Justin

Dec 12, 2005, 12:20:43 AM12/12/05

> She has been abused in the street.. been called the german equivalent of
> filthy slut.

Schmutziges slut?

Justin

Dec 12, 2005, 12:24:05 AM12/12/05
"Justin" <justin...@nospamlogicalfusion.com.au> wrote in message
Maybe Schmutziges schlampe?

John X Smith

Dec 12, 2005, 12:33:34 AM12/12/05
Have a look in today's papers the lie-berals will support Asian to take our
places in universities so there will be thousands of ethics coming to
Australia complements of john winston howbarstard, we need them like a hole
in your head You can only blame one man and one party for all the trouble
they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE LIE-BERALS

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

jg

Dec 12, 2005, 12:34:10 AM12/12/05

"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> jg wrote:

> >Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt their
way
> >of life.
> >

> Well at least it should get the attention of the powers that be that we
> have a serious problem here that needs to be seriously addressed. What
> is your solution then? And it wasn't a riot, it was a 'demonstration'.
> And I think we are going to see more of it. Not just in Australia, but
> worldwide. I have a friend in Germany, and she says that more than half
> of the population of the town where she lives are moslem. The moslem
> birthrate in that town is now greater than that of the germanic
> population. She has been abused in the street.. been called the german
> equivalent of filthy slut.

Maybe I got the story wrong, I saw advertising for a shitfight not a
demonstration. I heard there were baseball bats and iron bars and one
stabbed in the back - was all the violence on the other side? I saw photos
of police protecting Lebs. I would suggest peaceful protest, vote
differently, harass the local member. Look out for others when it looks like
trouble but don't make trouble - that's what we pride ourselves on, what
makes this place worth living in... but we were already starting to forget
it before these arseholes came along.

^Temuchin^

Dec 12, 2005, 12:39:35 AM12/12/05

> LOL! No.. I caught your last one, and I had "I LOVE GAY PORN!" blasting
> out at 110 db! Now all the neighbours think I'm gay! :((((

HAHAHA you have just given me a good laugh, but did you send it to
anyone else?

Fuad Abiad

Dec 12, 2005, 12:44:13 AM12/12/05

dickhead,

If you don't like it, then leave Australia.

No one is going to wind back the clock, not you dickhead nor any of your
dickhead mates.
Australia is multicultural and dickheads like you don't belong in our Australia.
So piss off.

In article <439d0bba$0$17707$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, John X Smith
says...

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 1:08:43 AM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
> streets in safety?

Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
ugly stinking white filth....

The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung up
by the balls and beaten to death...

I'm ashamed to be an Australian.

--
Regards,
Gregory.

Gregory Shearman

Dec 12, 2005, 1:09:36 AM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> but contempt for us, and our way of life.

Which people?

You are making things up.

Eunometic

Dec 12, 2005, 1:11:44 AM12/12/05
lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
> pedro wrote:
SNIP

> > The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
> > What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
> > available to us.
>
> Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.

It's because of fools such as you that we've been lead to this
situation.

It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
themselves to reality that large numbers of middle eastern muslim
youths move around in large groups. They are known to be exceptionally
arrogant, unneighourly, crude and become agressive, threatening and
intimidatring if asked to cease behaviour. These are very large
groups that can become 20-30 a number which is unprecedented in size
and power to menace. They are known to carry knives and also to gang
up on police. They live in suburbs now almost totally devoid of
'skippies' and they went to schools lacking them as well.

Why do you want to deny this problem, why do you reject all of the
evidence that points out that this is a serious and growing problem.

The awnser seems to be that you take delight in lecturing Australian
about how racist they are, rather than look at the fact that the anger
wasn't directed at asians you persist with the same delusional mantra.

It's becuase of people such as you that the problem has been allowed to
grow and finally explode the way it has.

Justin

Dec 12, 2005, 1:13:29 AM12/12/05

"Gregory Shearman" <ZekeG...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
> anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
> ugly stinking white filth....

Hang on, you've just branded them as "white" filth. Filth is sufficient, you
didn't have to mention their skin colour. You, sir, are a racist.

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 1:30:14 AM12/12/05
Gregory Shearman wrote:

>pedro wrote:
>

>>No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
>>streets in safety?
>>

>Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
>anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
>ugly stinking white filth....
>
>The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung up
>by the balls and beaten to death...
>
>I'm ashamed to be an Australian

We're ashamed to have you.

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 1:34:49 AM12/12/05
^Temuchin^ wrote:

No. I don't want to piss off any of my friends.

--
rgds,

'A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good'

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 1:39:59 AM12/12/05
jg wrote:

>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>

>>jg wrote:

>>> <>Street gang riots ARE their way of life. When we adopt it we adopt
>>> their way of life.
>>>
>>Well at least it should get the attention of the powers that be that we
>>have a serious problem here that needs to be seriously addressed. What
>>is your solution then? And it wasn't a riot, it was a 'demonstration'.
>>And I think we are going to see more of it. Not just in Australia, but
>>worldwide. I have a friend in Germany, and she says that more than half
>>of the population of the town where she lives are moslem. The moslem
>>birthrate in that town is now greater than that of the germanic
>>population. She has been abused in the street.. been called the german
>>equivalent of filthy slut.
>>

>Maybe I got the story wrong, I saw advertising for a shitfight not a
>demonstration. I heard there were baseball bats and iron bars and one
>stabbed in the back - was all the violence on the other side? I saw photos
>of police protecting Lebs.

Read the news stories. It was sparked by a couple of life guards being
bashed by some lebs. A 'protest' rally was organized, and
(unfortunately) some innocent ppl of middle eastern appearance were
attacked after ppl got a bit pissed, but none were hurt badly. Then the
Lebanese gangs retaliated at night under cover of darkness, smashing
cars, bashing innocent ppl, and one person got stabbed I think. It'll be
on tonight's news.

> I would suggest peaceful protest, vote differently, harass the local member.

As if any of that would make a difference.

>Look out for others when it looks like
>trouble but don't make trouble - that's what we pride ourselves on, what
>makes this place worth living in... but we were already starting to forget
>it before these arseholes came along.

--
rgds,

'Get a Life? Cool! Where can I download it from? '

Prodigy

Dec 12, 2005, 1:59:30 AM12/12/05

Masked Patriot <mas...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> > No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
> > streets in safety?
> >

> No, please explain how bashing random people of middle eastern descent
will
> help solve this problem.

It will get the message across that this isn't the Middle East, it's
Australia. And here, we're not going to stand for their arrogance

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 2:06:22 AM12/12/05
Of course he wouldnt say that with all the muslim middle-eastern
terrorists. What most forget is that a large majority of lebanese are
christian and not muslim :P

--
Usenet by www.trynsave.net - Visit it today for sales online in Australia

Harry

Dec 12, 2005, 2:11:29 AM12/12/05

> pedro wrote:
>

>> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
>> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
>> but contempt for us, and our way of life.
>
> Which people?
>
> You are making things up.

A classic fuckwits line. I think you know stupid, its the people you defend.
Not the good ones just the cunts. Look in the mirrior and you will get the
idea.

Wayne

Dec 12, 2005, 2:40:10 AM12/12/05
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:09:36 +1100, Gregory Shearman
<ZekeG...@netscape.net> wrote:

}pedro wrote:
}
}
}> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
}> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
}> but contempt for us, and our way of life.
}
}Which people?
}
}You are making things up.
}

Middle Easterners and Muslims you denialist shithead...

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:19:05 AM12/12/05
Gregory Shearman wrote:
> pedro wrote:
>

>>No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk the
>>streets in safety?
>

> Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the street...
> anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy fucking vomitsmeared
> ugly stinking white filth....
>
> The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be strung up
> by the balls and beaten to death...
>
> I'm ashamed to be an Australian.

Complain about racists and then make a racist comment. Great.

Hopefully the Lebanese community file for Alan Jones to be dealt with
under anti-discrimination law in NSW for serious vilification.

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:21:48 AM12/12/05
pedro wrote:

> Read the news stories. It was sparked by a couple of life guards being
> bashed by some lebs. A 'protest' rally was organized, and
> (unfortunately) some innocent ppl of middle eastern appearance were
> attacked after ppl got a bit pissed, but none were hurt badly. Then the
> Lebanese gangs retaliated at night under cover of darkness, smashing
> cars, bashing innocent ppl, and one person got stabbed I think. It'll be
> on tonight's news.

A protest rally that was organised with the words "bash them lebs", etc.

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:22:18 AM12/12/05
Middle Eastern people who are christian as well?

Cartman

Dec 12, 2005, 3:24:17 AM12/12/05
Wally Anglesea™ wrote:
> I wonder why, posting anonymously you won't stand up for your
> principals.
>
> Obviously, only happy when you are backed up by in a mob, and you can
> shout from the back row.
Shame that all the police have to do is contact the anonymisation
service and ask them for the originating IP. People will never learn
that the internet is NOT anonymous.

jg

Dec 12, 2005, 3:48:22 AM12/12/05

"Cartman" <magn...@nospam.westnet.com.au> wrote in message

> jg wrote:
> > "John X Smith" <adim...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> >
> >>Oh what a lot of shit you spray ... You can only blame one man and one
> >
> > party
> >
> >>for all the trouble they have caused JOHN WINSTON HOWARD AND THE
> >
> > LIE-BERALS
> >
> > Though I don't support the violent tactics (used), JH was just on the
news -
> > "I don't believe it was racially based"... der.
> >
> Of course he wouldnt say that with all the muslim middle-eastern
> terrorists. What most forget is that a large majority of lebanese are
> christian and not muslim :P

Yeah'n a lot more confuse religion with country of origin.

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 4:11:01 AM12/12/05
"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Masked Patriot wrote:
>

>> "pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>> I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar'
>>> then. The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont

>>> on crime. What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only
>>> justice available to us.
>>
>> So do you think it's acceptable to apply your 'vigilante justice' to
>> innocent bystanders who happen to be of middle eastern descent ?

> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
> the streets in safety?

No it's not acceptable, and I'm sure those Australians of middle-eastern
descent who were attacked yesterday would appreciate the fact that you
support them.

--
Kwyj

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 4:14:30 AM12/12/05

> pedro wrote:
>
>> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
>> the streets in safety?
>
> Those filthy drunk white cunts were attacking AUSTRALIANS on the
> street... anyone with a dark face got attacked by these filthy
> fucking vomitsmeared ugly stinking white filth....

So anyone who condones attacks against Australians is a "filthy fucking
vomitsmeared ugly stinking" person.
Ok. Got it.

> The cunts who incited this riot... Alan Jones for one.. should be
> strung up by the balls and beaten to death...

Hmmm. By making this suggestion, would that make you a "filthy fucking
vomitsmeared ugly stinking" person?

Try looking up the word 'hypocrite' you drug-addled fuckwit.

> I'm ashamed to be an Australian.

Good. IYDLIHFO

--
Kwyj

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 4:40:44 AM12/12/05
Kwyjibo wrote:

>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>

>>Masked Patriot wrote:
>>

>>>"pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>>So do you think it's acceptable to apply your 'vigilante justice' to
>>>innocent bystanders who happen to be of middle eastern descent ?
>>>

>>No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
>>the streets in safety?
>>

>No it's not acceptable, and I'm sure those Australians of middle-eastern
>descent who were attacked yesterday would appreciate the fact that you
>support them.

Some ppl need reminding it seems that the cause of these riots has been
the continual anti-social behaviour by persons of Lebanese origin. As
various authority figures have been saying, we have never seen racial
tension of a violent nature to this extent in Australia before. Things
must have been (and gotten) pretty bad for it to reach this stage. And
as for accusations of racism.. do we see anti-Greek riots? no. Do we
have anti-Italian riots? no. Or are there any anti-Asian riots? no. The
cause of what happened at Cronulla can be fairly and squarely laid at
the feet of sections of the Lebanese community.

--
rgds,

Pete
-----
http://pedro.spyw.com
~ all outgoing email virus scanned ~

The time here is- http://tinyurl.com/6sfgd

'Computer: A device designed to speed and automate errors'

Kwyjibo

Dec 12, 2005, 4:51:12 AM12/12/05

> Kwyjibo wrote:
>

>> "pedro" <pe...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>> No. So do you think it's acceptable for Aussies to be unable to walk
>>> the streets in safety?
>>>

>> No it's not acceptable, and I'm sure those Australians of
>> middle-eastern descent who were attacked yesterday would appreciate
>> the fact that you support them.
>>

> Some ppl need reminding it seems that the cause of these riots has
> been the continual anti-social behaviour by persons of Lebanese
> origin.

As opposed to the totally acceptable behavior of those 'Australians' who
were there?

> As various authority figures have been saying, we have never
> seen racial tension of a violent nature to this extent in Australia
> before. Things must have been (and gotten) pretty bad for it to reach
> this stage.

You can blame the PC-set who have pretty much forbidden police from cracking
down on the trouble makers in case it is seen as racism.

> And as for accusations of racism.. do we see anti-Greek
> riots? no. Do we have anti-Italian riots? no. Or are there any
> anti-Asian riots? no.

What if an Egyption had walked through Cronulla? Or a Saudi?
Do you think this mob of fuckwits would have known the difference (or
cared)?

> The cause of what happened at Cronulla can be
> fairly and squarely laid at the feet of sections of the Lebanese
> community.

Wrong.

--
Kwyj

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 12, 2005, 5:01:47 AM12/12/05

^Temuchin^ wrote:
> pedro wrote:
> > lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> >> Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.

> > These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> > themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> > but contempt for us, and our way of life.
> >

> What about the one last week "I was brought up to believe there was
> nothing wrong with raping a woman, if a woman drinks with you she wants
> sex."

So the person is a dickhead.

> All rapist should have their dicks chopped off

Congratulations on becoming a dickhead as well.

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 12, 2005, 5:02:35 AM12/12/05

pedro wrote:
> lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
>

> >pedro wrote:

> >>I guess you'd rather wait till we're all chanting 'Allah Akbar' then.
> >>

> >Chanting "White's Only" is just as bad.
> >

> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
> but contempt for us, and our way of life.

How do they change our way of life? Be specific. Have they made you
wear funny clothing? Changed the food that you eat? Made you worship
Allah? Drink coffee and smoke hashish?

What have they forced you do to?

Wayne

Dec 12, 2005, 5:19:35 AM12/12/05
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:22:18 +1100, Cartman

}Wayne wrote:
}> On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:09:36 +1100, Gregory Shearman
}> <ZekeG...@netscape.net> wrote:
}>
}> }pedro wrote:
}> }
}> }
}> }> These ppl come here and want to change our way of life to suit
}> }> themselves. What are we supposed to do, just let them? They have nothing
}> }> but contempt for us, and our way of life.
}> }
}> }Which people?
}> }
}> }You are making things up.
}> }
}>
}> Middle Easterners and Muslims you denialist shithead...
}Middle Eastern people who are christian as well?

Nah, they mostly don't behave like animals in a barn - they've been
civilised.

Wayne

Dec 12, 2005, 5:20:30 AM12/12/05

Make certain areas no go zones for start. Are you that stupid?

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 5:35:48 AM12/12/05
Wayne wrote:

I think he is.

--
rgds,

Pete
-----
http://pedro.spyw.com

The time here is- http://tinyurl.com/6sfgd

'Please take my advice, I don't use it anyway'

lev_la...@yahoo.com.au

Dec 12, 2005, 5:43:17 AM12/12/05

Eunometic wrote:
> lev_la...@yahoo.com.au wrote:
> > pedro wrote:
> SNIP
> >>
> > > The politicans wont listen to the people. Just as they wont on crime.
> > > What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
> > > available to us.
> >
> > Try that and you'll be spending some time with Bubba.
>
> It's because of fools such as you that we've been lead to this
> situation.
>
> It should be obvious that anyone who isn't deliberatly blinding
> themselves to reality that large numbers of middle eastern muslim
> youths move around in large groups.

Of course, no other ethnicity, least of all skips, do that.

> They are known to be exceptionally
> arrogant, unneighourly, crude and become agressive, threatening and
> intimidatring if asked to cease behaviour. These are very large
> groups that can become 20-30 a number which is unprecedented in size
> and power to menace. They are known to carry knives and also to gang
> up on police. They live in suburbs now almost totally devoid of
> 'skippies' and they went to schools lacking them as well.

Ahh, so it's a lack of culture mixing. Thought as much.

> Why do you want to deny this problem, why do you reject all of the
> evidence that points out that this is a serious and growing problem.

It still isn't a justification for vigilante gangs pelting women with
beer bottles because they look "middle-eastern".

> The awnser seems to be that you take delight in lecturing Australian
> about how racist they are, rather than look at the fact that the anger
> wasn't directed at asians you persist with the same delusional mantra.

As I said before, all racists are complete scum. Doesn't matter what
"race" they are.

Message has been deleted

pedro

Dec 12, 2005, 6:15:04 AM12/12/05
Craig Welch wrote:

> pedro wrote:
>
>> What are we to do? Vigilante justice may well be the only justice
>> available to us.
>

> That's odd. I always thought you supported democracy and the rule of law.

The Law has not been serving the Australian public well for quite some
time. Those riots were all about reclaiming the Cronulla foreshore from
Leb trash who were taking over the place. Next weekend it will be
crawling with cops. So as you can see, it works.

--
rgds,

'How come when I call Information they can't tell me where my keys are?'

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kangarooistan

Dec 12, 2005, 6:28:41 AM12/12/05
NEW TERRORISM LAWS APPLY ??

ANYTHING THEY LIKE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYTHING,ANYBODY

hoWARd is now ALL POWERFULL

theoldman

SpaceCowMooMoo

Dec 12, 2005, 6:35:03 AM12/12/05