Re: THE full text of Andrew Wilkie's maiden speech to Federal Parliament.; Would Wilkie confront the destructors of Australian Democracy?

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 2, 2010, 8:02:04 PM10/2/10
Complaint of Unlawful Racial Discrimination, Human Rights Violations,
Genocide against the Commonwealth and Australia Judiciary and High
Court Australia

http://www.mediafire.com/?vlu9iomqaiso670

Director, Complaint Handling
Australian Human Rights Commission
GPO Box 5218
SYDNEY NSW 2001

RE: Complaint of Unlawful Racial Discrimination by the Australian
Judiciary (State and Federal) and High Court Australia, the Senate
Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs, the Attorneys
General (State and Federal), the Australian Human Rights (and Equal
Opportunity) Commission and the Australian Federal Police

Complaint of unlawful sex discrimination against the
Australian
Judiciary

Complaint of breaches of Human Rights by the aforementioned by
the
Commonwealth and its agencies

1. In 2008 or thereabouts, the High Court Justice Michael Kirby
did
opine that the High Court of Australia presided over by the Chief
Justice Robert French did make judicial decisions to deprive
Indigenous and Origines people access to the laws and courts based on
their “Aboriginality” [sic].
2. Justice Michael Kirby had written extensive United Nations
papers
on judicial corruption.
3. In 2009, the Senate Standing Committee on Legal and
Constitutional
Affairs deprived the Indigenous and Origines peoples, and immigrants
access to the Australian Constitution by refusing to consider
submissions to Inquiries regarding the access to law and the role of
judges;
4. The Senate Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional
Affairs
indicated that it was lawful to defame the good name of Indigenous and
Origines peoples, and Immigrants without the right to reply through
legal process, nor the parliamentary process;
5. The Commonwealth has defamed the name of Indigenous and
Origines
peoples, accusing them of actions and deeds that are valid and lawful
under their own laws and customs, without having made proper Treaty
arrangements;
6. The Commonwealth had deprived the Indigenous and Origines
peoples
of access to the Commonwealth laws and courts by depriving them of the
Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), in full and unconditionally;
7. The Commonwealth had deprived the Indigenous and Origines
peoples
of access to International treaties ICERD and ICCPR, inter alia;
8. The Commonwealth has engaged in Genocide against the
Indigenous and
Origines peoples with the intention of wiping out their culture and
laws in part or in full; without having made proper Treaty
arrangements;
9. In M142/2007 Pham vs French, Hayne J deprived Pham of access
to the
law and courts by unlawfully modifying court papers and content;
10. In VID91/2009, Middleton J opined that it was lawful for the
Commonwealth to disregard the Constitution, the Evidence Act, inter
alia, and for the Commonwealth and Judiciary to fabricate material
evidence and facts;
11. The President of the Human Rights (and Equal Opportunity)
Commission John von Doussa, another former federal court judge,
refused to terminate complaints of unlawful racial discrimination so
it can be heard in the Federal Courts, perverting the HREOCA 1986
(Cth) PO46.
12. The Australian Human Rights Commission continue to refuse to
terminate complaints so they can be heard in the Federal Court;
13. In January 2010, a Commonwealth of Australia was put on Notice
regarding judicial corruption and perversion of justice: the Australia
Federal Police has refused to investigate judicial corruption by John
Handley (Administrative Appeals Tribunal), Paul Mentor (Sparke
Helmore), Tim de Uray (AGS), inter alia, for fabricating material
evidence and documents;
14. French, Hayne, Middleton, North, JJ, inter alia, indicated
that
the sworn statements of the Asian man was less valid that hearsay
evidence from the Commonwealth;
15. The Chief Justices High Court, Federal Court and AAT, continue
re-run dishonorable justices include North J and Handley, without
regards for apprehended bias against immigrants, Indigenous and
Origines peoples, with the intention to pervert justice and the rule
of law; in conjunction with the Attorneys General, acting in bad
faith;
16. The Queensland magistrate Michael O'Driscoll indicated that
calling someone “nigger and sandnigger”: "The words used were crude,
unattractive and direct but were not offensive to a reasonable
person,";
17. In other words, if you are a black person or woman, you are
NOT
reasonable;
18. The Queensland magistrate Michael O'Driscoll may have been
living
under his little rock but “ignorance is not an excuse” for not knowing
civil rights in America where black people were lynched, nor genocide
of Indigenous and Origines people in Australia;
19. What the Mulheron case indicates is large open display of
unlawful
racial discrimination right under the nose of the Australian Human
Rights Commission;
20. The Monash Legal Service in Melbourne has published reports of
Victorian Police targeting African Youth, right under the nose of the
Australian Human Rights Commission;
21. The Australian Judiciary refusing to answer questions of law
by
PHAM and Wilson; their refusal to answer questions of laws,
invalidates such laws;
22. The Australian Human Rights Commission is now asked to
investigate
unlawful racial discrimination, sex discrimination and human rights
violation by the Commonwealth and the Australian Judiciary, Federal
and state police;
23. The Commission is now asked if there are exemptions in the
ICERD
and ICCPR for the Commonwealth and/or Judiciary to continue violation
of International Laws and treaties, and their acts of genocide,
conspiracy to pervert justice, conspiracy to cause injury and death to
Indigenous and Origines peoples and other Australians.

Signed:

Charles PHAM
Friday, October 01, 2010

Indigenous & Origines Genocide Centre
Director: Robbie THORPE
Special Counsel: Charles PHAM
PO BOX 1007
Springvale
VIC 3171

http://www.mediafire.com/?vlu9iomqaiso670

corella

Oct 2, 2010, 10:57:29 PM10/2/10
On Oct 3, 9:11 am, corella <cocka...@aussieisp.net.au> wrote:
> [...]
> that is much more complex than border security. Offshore processing,
> the excision of islands, and even mandatory detention, need not be
> part of it.
>
> A part of our asylum seeker policy should, logically, include a
> recommitment to meeting our Millennium Goal of paying .7% of Gross
> National Income to foreign aid. We're still only half way to that goal
> and many Australians find that unacceptable. If our economy is a world
> leader, as the Government tells us at every turn, then by implication
> there's no excuse for us lagging other developed countries, as we do,
> when it comes to foreign aid.
>
> Mr Speaker, closer to home the Iraq war was for me as much about poor
> governance as it was to do with the unwarranted invasion of a country
> for fraudulent reasons. And the more I've immersed myself in politics,
> the more I've learned about the opportunities missed in Australia and
> of the countless people not so much falling through the cracks as
> being shoved through them.
>
> For example problem gamblers.
>
> Let me introduce Steve, a pokies addict for more than 30 years who
> lives in Denison. He has racked up some eight years behind bars on
> account of pokies-related crime, costing taxpayers somewhere between $.
> 5 million and $1 million. More important are the opportunities lost
> for this good and highly intelligent man who struggles to overcome his
> addictions.
>
> And then there's the man now serving time in Risdon Prison in Tasmania
> for murder. His victim was unfortunate to have crossed the path of
> this desperate man, carrying her purse after the man had lost all his
> cash during a pokies binge earlier that day. The elderly woman never
> stood a chance.
>
> Or the couple who explained to me how they'd been bankrupted by a
> dishonest employee who, over a couple of years, stole so much money
> from the till to pay for her pokies addiction that the business went
> to the wall and the owners lost the lot.
>
> And the parents who wrote to me recently to explain that their
> disabled daughter had only recently become hooked on pokies and was
> already losing virtually her entire pension on the day she receives
> it. Their email pleaded for me to keep fighting for reform of poker
> machine legislation. And I will.
>
> These are not uncommon stories because about 100,000 pokies players
> are believed to be problem gamblers while hundreds of thousands more
> are said to be at risk. Add to those figures the five to 10 people
> adversely affected by every problem gambler and the total number of
> people touched by problem gamblers is huge. And every one is someone's
> mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister.
>
> The Productivity Commission reports that 15% of Australia's 600,000
> regular poker machine players have a gambling problem and they lose an
> astonishing 40% or more of the money lost on ...

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 3, 2010, 12:52:30 AM10/3/10

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 2:31:23 AM10/3/10
On 3/10/2010 10:11 AM, corella wrote:
> "Thank you, Mr Speaker.
>
> May I start by saying I'm intensely proud to stand here as the new
> member for Denison, one of the five Tasmanian electorates and the one
> which hugs the eastern side of magnificent Mount Wellington and takes
> in the cities of Hobart and Glenorchy. It's a diverse electorate
> taking in just about every sort of Australian, where someone somewhere
> is affected directly by the work we do in this place. I commit to
> represent each and every one of them to the very best of my ability.
>
> Mr Speaker, politics for me is rooted in the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
>
> At the time I was working in the Office of National Assessments. And
> from where I sat it was clear that the Howard Government's official
> case for war was fraudulent – that the weapons of mass destruction
> argument was grossly exaggerated, while the Iraq-al Qaida terrorism
> claim was pure fantasy. The Government was lying about going to war
> and should forever stand condemned for that misconduct.

These accusations, that the Howard Governemnt knowingly took
Australia into a war of aggression based on LIES about WMD's,
resulting in hundreds of thousands of dead men, women and children,
Iraqi, American, British and Australian, must be properly weighed
by a Royal Commission with a view to establishing those responsible
for the alleged War Crimes.

Will the Greens and Independents support the first real investigation
of the way in which the Lieberals led us into this quagmire, which
took resources from the Afghanistan struggle against Al Qaida, the
Taliban and the real threat of International Terrorism!

> So I resigned my intelligence post, about a week before the invasion,
> and went to the media to explain how the Howard Government had
> consistently spun, skewed, fabricated and cherry-picked the
> intelligence to prop up their case for war. In response the Government
> vilified me, more intent on silencing dissent than coming clean.

That persecution of one of the most honest and responsible whistle
blowers on Government lies and corruption in this nations history
was a further disgrace that the Royal Commission should look into.

> If only the architects of the Iraq war, especially those who mourned
> United Nations Special Envoy Sergio de Mello who died when the UN's
> Bagdad compound was bombed, had cared as much for every other
> casualty. Perhaps there would have been fewer body bags and coffins.
> But they didn't. The bloodstained pages of history are filled with
> such people: men and women with no understanding of the real risks and
> costs of aggression, or care for the consequences. There's no chance
> of them or any of their loved ones lying in the chill desert night air
> paralysed with fear, or being gutted alive by razor-sharp shrapnel, or
> losing a foot or worse from a mine or cluster bomblet, or having the
> flesh burned from their bones as they sit trapped in their blazing
> vehicle.

Given the cost in Australian blood, and all the other victims of the
Lieberal Government Warmongers, this dark period in our nation's
history, where an evil government tried to DUPE the entire nation
with it's lies, and to persecute a lone whistleblower in order
to suppress the truth, MUST be investigated, finally, fully and the
felons brought to justice.

> There were always other ways to deal with the odious Saddam Hussein.
> But The US, UK and Australia raced to a war which has killed 5,000 US
> and Allied troops and somewhere between 100,000 and 1.5 million
> Iraqis. Even now 50,000 US troops remain in the country, the violence
> continues and Iraqis keep dying.

In the years AFTER the illegal invasion, our only war of aggression
against a nation that was NO THREAT to us at any time, the death
toll in TexIraq was HIGHER than in the same time period PRIOR to the
Invasion.. and that is comparing Howard Blair and Bush's illegal
invasion, occupation and mayhem to a MASS MURDERING DICTATOR, in which
they come out THE WORSE! 8^o

> We must learn from this and commit to never make the same mistake
> again.

We can only do this when the WHOLE TRUTH IS REVEALED!

And so we must do more than ensure no repeat.. we MUST
have a full accounting of the illegality and war crimes
committed.. not by our brave troops, but by the venal,
corrupt, lying warmongers of the Liberal Government.

The political leaders who LIED our nation into a grubby
war, killing hundreds of thousands of victims, including
our own precious troops.

I urge the current government, all parties, including the one
responsible for this crime against humanity, to support the
call for a Royal Commission into the tragic destruction of Iraq
by corrupt warmongers, seeking control of it's oil reserves.

Let no one b e in any doubt.. the current morass in Afghanistan
is DIRECTLY linked to the diversion of resources from the Afghan
theatre to the misadventure in Iraq:

> Mr Speaker, the focus of Australia's war fighting has shifted from
> Iraq to Afghanistan where the international community, including
> Australia, confronts a dreadful dilemma. On the one hand it could walk
> away from the seemingly inevitable disaster that would unfold. Or it
> can stay and fight, as it plans to, in the hope of somehow avoiding a
> different but equally inevitable disaster.
>
> It didn't need to be like this because the defeat of the Taliban in
> 2001 created an unprecedented opportunity. But security collapsed when
> the United States virtually withdrew in 2002 to prepare for the
> invasion of Iraq. Much of the promised foreign aid never materialised.
> And the new administration has turned out to be a deeply incompetent
> and corrupt mob with next to no power outside of the capital.

The costs of the Iraq War crime can thus be seen to have horrendous
consequences which plague us still.

Thei government is left CLEANING UP THE MESS made by the Howard Costello
Abbott Truss clique of mindless warmongers!

> The one bright spot – that Afghanistan is no longer an exporter of
> Islamic extremism – is dulled by the fact that extremists have
> migrated across the border to nuclear-armed and unstable Pakistan. And
> in any case the global Islamic terrorist threat morphed years ago into
> a global network independent of any one leader or safe haven. That we
> must stay in Afghanistan to protect Australia from terrorism is a
> great lie peddled by both the Government and the Opposition.
>
> The only way to turn Afghanistan around now is to immediately
> stabilise the security situation and hastily rebuild the governance,
> infrastructure, services and jobs which give people hope and underpin
> long-term peace. But this appears increasingly unachievable because
> the foreign troops which anchor such a solution are now seen by many
> Afghans as the problem. Moreover the resultant nationalism is fuelling
> the rapid Taliban resurgence. In short, there can be no hope of
> enduring peace until foreign troops are withdrawn.
>
> The Government and Opposition seem to think Australia's ongoing
> involvement is somehow a measure of the strength of our relationship
> with the US. The same misplaced sentiment explained John Howard's
> determination to join the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. Neither seems
> to understand that Canberra would be at less risk of being taken for
> granted in Washington if sometimes we just said 'no'.

The Boat people influx is also a DIRECT RESULT of the ongoing wars
in the region, where a resoulution in Afghanistan was lost when the
focus shifted to Iraq.. directed there by LIES.

The traitors should be investigated, named and brought to account.

> Mr Speaker, Afghanistan also remains a significant source of asylum
> seekers and this is another area in which I want to see reform.
>
> My stance has nothing to do with being hard or soft on asylum seekers.
> It is simply to do with meeting our obligations as a signatory of the
> United Nations Refugee Convention. And that means doing what we can to
> stabilise source countries like Afghanistan and Iraq to reduce the
> flow of asylum seekers. It means helping countries of first asylum
> like Iran and Pakistan to cope with the millions of refugees they
> host. And it means working effectively with transit countries like
> Indonesia to crack down on the only people who are doing anything
> illegal here – the people smugglers.

In other words to STOP the boat people we have to CLEAN UP
THE MESS LEFT By Abbott, Howard and the Lieberals who LIED us
into war!

> In other words, we need a more sophisticated solution for something
> that is much more complex than border security. Offshore processing,
> the excision of islands, and even mandatory detention, need not be
> part of it.

> Thank you Mr Speaker."
>
> http://gc.nautilus.org/Nautilus/australia/afghanistan/australia-in-afghanistan-economic-aspects
> http://gc.nautilus.org/Nautilus/australia/afghanistan/australia-in-afghanistan-economic-aspects/enh_def.gif/image
>
> Billions of your dollars wasted, and what do you get, an influx of
> Afghan asylum seekers.

All as a result of some warmongers in the Lieberal Government LYING
TO and DUPING the entire nation into a War Crime!

From WITHIN the parliament, now safe from the attempts of the
Lieberals to silence him, the accuser has set out the war crimes
and treason committed by the Lieberal leaders who took us to war based
on their KNOWING deceit. A Royal Commission is required to
purge us of the shame and ignominy, and o bring the criminals to justice.

---------

"Mr Abbott made a semi-apology for going back on
his word over the provision in the parliamentary
agreement - hammered out between government,
opposition and those on the crossbenches -
for pairing the Speaker and Deputy Speaker."
- The Age 1/10/2010

"Last week, Opposition Leader Tony Abbott reneged
on a deal on voting rights..
Mr Abbott again defended his decision to break the deal"

- SMH 28/9/2010

"Tony Abbott and his wife Margie,
...set aside their differences and prayed for
mutual trust, kindness and love."

- The Australian 28/9/2010

Tony Abbott, Economic Management - FAIL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtlI2Wk3Ws

Tony Abbott. telling the truth - Fail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvYzLIywCiA

Tony Abbott - his word is WORTHLESS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5ljcri6Nk

---------

"The coalition won more votes and more seats than
our opponents but sadly we did not get the
opportunity to form a government,'
- Tony Abbott, betraying truth and integrity.

Why is Tony Abbott such a LIAR and DREADFULLY BAD LOSER?

He can't accept that Gillard WON, and instead the
dishonest little grub is trying to claim the government
is NOT Legitimate! 8^o He does this by blatantly LYING
that he got the majority of seats and the majority
of votes!

If the pathetic fraud got the majority of seats he would
be sworn in as the New Government. He isn't because he DIDN'T!

If the Government is constitutionally Illegitimate, then why
hasn't he taken legal action? The answer is, he's a filthy LIAR!
and the Lieberals, falsely maligning the legitimacy
of our democracy are tantamount to TREASON

B^D Tony Abbott is back to the REAL Tony! B^[

And he did NOT get the majority of votes, the ALP did:

Votes Percentage %
Australian Labor Party 6,216,445 50.12
Liberal/National Coalition 6,185,919 49.88

http://vtr.aec.gov.au/ Final Tally

--

Congratulations to Julia Gillard on the Historic
First Election of a Female PM.

Now the nation can move forward, with decency, honesty and respect

Oy rool out a carbon tax

Oct 3, 2010, 3:15:07 AM10/3/10
fasgnadh wrote:
sanctimonious bullshit.

Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist like
Wilke, who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.
He is likely implicit for the further recent leaks of ASIO files, under
his self-proclaimed FOI policy. He should be tried for treason and
incarcerated.

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 3, 2010, 3:58:29 AM10/3/10

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Oct 3, 2010, 5:40:57 AM10/3/10

corella wrote:
> [...]

> countries in the world surely we have the capacity to solve the
> problems I describe. And as one with an unusually rich political mix,
> where the Government and the Coalition both have it in their power to
> work with the cross-benchers to progress good legislation, surely the
> possibilities would only be limited by lack of vision.
>
> Before I finish I would like to thank all those who are part of my
> story, and in particular my wonderful wife Dr Kate Burton, our
> daughters Olive and Rose, and our extended families. I would also like
> to mention the hundreds of people who have supported my candidatures
> in a number of elections – thank you.
>
> And finally, thank you Denison for putting your trust in me. I know
> some of us will disagree from time-to-time, but I do hope we'll always
> agree I'm doing my best job for you and your interests.

***************************

Australia's private debt to GDP ratios

How the real estate Ponzi scheme debt-bubble
is shaping up for the Aussie sheeple.

Australia's colossal exponential rise of private
debt as percentage of GDP from 1969-2008 makes
Government debt look miniscule.

Ratio of Debt / GDP ___________________________ Year

::150% ________________________________________ 2008
::140% _______________________________________ 2006
::130% ______________________________________ 2005
::120% _____________________________________ 2004
::110% __________________________________ 2001
::100% _________________________________ 2000
:::90% ______________________________ 1998
:::80% ___________________________ 1995
:::70% ____________________ 1988
:::60% __________________ 1986
:::50% _______________ 1983
:::40% ________ 1976
:::30% _ 1969

*************************

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 5:43:48 AM10/3/10
Oily Drool wrote sanctimonious bullshit attempoting a cover up.
<unsnip his cut and run from the truth>
> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist

The entire Lieberal Party, supporting Phony Tony

> like Wilke,

All fair dinkum Aussies like Wilkie, a brave whistleblower who
exposed teh lies of War Criminals, survived their vicious personal
attacks and attempts to silence him, and triumphed.. fucking them
and their chances of forming a rancid government! B^]

Suck it UP,

> who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.

John Howard, when he went to war based on LIES abour WMDs!!!!

HE should be held to account for mass murder and crimes against humanity.

> He is likely implicit

You have misspelled "illicit"

> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.

Not until a Royal Commission has uncovered the depths of
his War Crimes and he has been charged.

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 3, 2010, 5:46:18 AM10/3/10

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Oct 3, 2010, 5:58:01 AM10/3/10
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 17:31:23 +1100, fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>These accusations, that the Howard Governemnt knowingly took
>Australia into a war of aggression based on LIES about WMD's,
>resulting in hundreds of thousands of dead men, women and children,
>Iraqi, American, British and Australian, must be properly weighed
>by a Royal Commission with a view to establishing those responsible
>for the alleged War Crimes.

Talk about flogging a dead horse!

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 3, 2010, 6:01:45 AM10/3/10

Oy rool out a carbon tax

Oct 3, 2010, 6:19:41 AM10/3/10
fagendrefuse blathered:

>> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist

>> like Wilke,
>
> All fair dinkum Aussies wouldn't trust the traitor
> Wilkie, who was
> exposed for teh treacherous and opportunistic scum that he is.

You have misspelled "the".

Wilke is an untrustworthy traitor of the realm

>> who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.

> Suck it UP,

>> He is likely implicit for the further recent leaks of ASIO files, under

>> his self-proclaimed FOI policy. He should be tried for treason and
>> incarcerated.
>
> You have misspelled "illicit"

"Complicit" if you prefer.

>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.

Glad you agree. Traitors should hang.

bringyagrogalong

Oct 3, 2010, 6:39:11 AM10/3/10

Wilke was a lieutenant colonel in the army seconded to the Office of
National Assessments as an intelligence analyst.

IOW the top intelligence organisation in the country so he had access
to material that clearly showed that Howard was sucking Bush's cock
and there was absolutely no truth in the WMD bullshit.

The only act of treason he's guilty of was being a member of the
Liberal Party

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Oct 3, 2010, 6:52:50 AM10/3/10

The maggot should be hung, drawn, and quartered.

Especially since he has deserted his electorate and gone over to Whore
Hard & Co.

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 6:54:04 AM10/3/10
Cock in a frock wrote:

> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> Oily Drool wrote sanctimonious bullshit attempoting a cover up.
>> <unsnip his cut and run from the truth>

>>> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist
>>
>> The entire Lieberal Party, supporting Phony Tony
>>
>> > like Wilke,
>>

>> All fair dinkum Aussies like Wilkie, a brave whistleblower who
>> exposed teh lies of War Criminals, survived their vicious personal
>> attacks and attempts to silence him, and triumphed.. fucking them
>> and their chances of forming a rancid government! B^]
>>
>> Suck it UP,
>>
>>> who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.
>>
>> John Howard, when he went to war based on LIES abour WMDs!!!!
>>
>> HE should be held to account for mass murder and crimes against humanity.
>>
>>> He is likely implicit
>>
>> You have misspelled "illicit"
>>

>>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.
>>

>> Not until a Royal Commission has uncovered the depths of
>> his War Crimes and he has been charged.
>
> Talk about flogging

Trial first.. then flog the traitor for his crimes.

> a dead horse!

We know how he killed hundreds of thousands of men women and
children in Iraq, but how did Howard kill a horse?

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 6:59:35 AM10/3/10
Oy rool forged some lies, just like Howard:

> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist
>>
>> The entire Lieberal Party, supporting Phony Tony
>>
>>> like Wilke,
>>

>> All fair dinkum Aussies like Wilkie, a brave whistleblower who
>> exposed the lies of War Criminals, survived their vicious personal

>> attacks and attempts to silence him, and triumphed.. fucking them
>> and their chances of forming a rancid government! B^]
>>
>> Suck it UP,
>>
>> > who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.
>>
>> John Howard, when he went to war based on LIES abour WMDs!!!!
>
> an untrustworthy traitor of the realm

Glad you agree. Traitors should hang.

>> HE should be held to account for mass murder and crimes against humanity.

>>> He is likely implicit
>>
>> You have misspelled "illicit"
>>

>>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 7:08:37 AM10/3/10
On 3/10/2010 9:52 PM, Gillard = Rudd in a frock wrote:
On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
> Oily Drool wrote sanctimonious bullshit attempoting a cover up.
> <unsnip his cut and run from the truth>

These accusations, that the Howard Government knowingly took

This government is left CLEANING UP THE MESS made by the Howard Costello

Abbott Truss clique of mindless warmongers!

The Boat people influx is also a DIRECT RESULT of the ongoing wars

in the region, where a resolution in Afghanistan was lost when the

>> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist

The entire Lieberal Party, supporting Phony Tony

>> like Wilke,

All fair dinkum Aussies like Wilkie, a brave whistleblower who
exposed the lies of War Criminals, survived their vicious personal
attacks and attempts to silence him, and triumphed.. fucking them
and their chances of forming a rancid government! B^]

Suck it UP,

>> who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.

John Howard, when he went to war based on LIES about WMDs!!!!

HE should be held to account for mass murder and crimes against humanity.

>> He is likely implicit

You have misspelled "illicit"

>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.

Not until a Royal Commission has uncovered the depths of

his War Crimes and he has been charged.

> The maggot should be hung, drawn, and quartered.

Sure, but the legal niceties should be followed first.

> Especially since he has deserted his electorate

Actually, he was thrown out in humiliation and ignominy by
a girlie from the ABC! B^D

Priceless!

> and gone over to Whore Hard.

Well if you've seen his wife you would understand that indiscretion,
he probably lies about that as well!

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 7:36:47 AM10/3/10
On 3/10/2010 9:52 PM, Gillard = Rudd in a frock wrote:

> Oily Drool wrote sanctimonious bullshit attempoting a cover up.
> <unsnip his cut and run from the truth>
>> On 3/10/2010 5:31 PM, fasgnadh wrote:

This government is left CLEANING UP THE MESS made by the Howard

>> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist

The entire Lieberal Party, supporting Phony Tony

>> like Wilke,

All fair dinkum Aussies like Wilkie, a brave whistleblower who
exposed the lies of War Criminals, survived their vicious personal
attacks and attempts to silence him, and triumphed.. fucking them
and their chances of forming a rancid government! B^]

Suck it UP,

>> who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.

John Howard, when he went to war based on LIES about WMDs!!!!

HE should be held to account for mass murder and crimes against humanity.

>> He is likely implicit

You have misspelled "illicit"

>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.

Not until a Royal Commission has uncovered the depths of

his War Crimes and he has been charged.

> The maggot should be hung, drawn, and quartered.

Sure, but the legal niceties should be followed first.

> Especially since he has deserted his electorate

Actually, he was thrown out in humiliation and ignominy by

a girlie from the ABC! B^D

Priceless!

> and gone over to Whore Hard.

Well if you've seen his wife you would understand that indiscretion,
he probably lies about that as well!

---------

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 7:41:17 AM10/3/10
Cock in a frock wrote:

> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> Oily Drool wrote sanctimonious bullshit attempoting a cover up.
>> <unsnip his cut and run from the truth>

These accusations, that the Howard Governemnt knowingly took

Australia into a war of aggression based on LIES about WMD's,
resulting in hundreds of thousands of dead men, women and children,
Iraqi, American, British and Australian, must be properly weighed
by a Royal Commission with a view to establishing those responsible
for the alleged War Crimes.

Will the Greens and Independents support the first real

>>> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist

>> The entire Lieberal Party, supporting Phony Tony
>>
>> > like Wilke,
>>
>> All fair dinkum Aussies like Wilkie, a brave whistleblower who

>> exposed teh lies of War Criminals, survived their vicious personal

>> attacks and attempts to silence him, and triumphed.. fucking them
>> and their chances of forming a rancid government! B^]
>>
>> Suck it UP,
>>
>>> who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.
>>

>> John Howard, when he went to war based on LIES abour WMDs!!!!

>> HE should be held to account for mass murder and crimes
>> against humanity.
>>
>>> He is likely implicit
>>
>> You have misspelled "illicit"
>>

>>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.
>>

>> Not until a Royal Commission has uncovered the depths of
>> his War Crimes and he has been charged.
>

> Talk about flogging

Trial first.. then flog the traitor for his crimes.

> a dead horse!

We know how he killed hundreds of thousands of men women and
children in Iraq, but how did Howard kill a horse?

---------

Oy rool out a carbon tax

Oct 3, 2010, 7:52:07 AM10/3/10
fasgnadh wrote:
> Oy rool forged some lies, just like Howard:
>> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Oily Drool wrote sanctimonious bullshit attempoting a cover up.
>>> <unsnip his cut and run from the truth>

>>> All fair dinkum Aussies consider Wilkie a traitor to the realm.
>>>
>>> Suck it UP,
>>>
>>> Wilkie betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.
>>> Traitors should hang.
>
>>> Wilkie should be held to account for his breach of the official secrets
>>> act. He should rot in jail..

>>> A Royal Commission should uncover the depths of
>>> his treason and he should be charged.

You gutless leftards would let a traitor loose within the ranks of
government, simply to protect your own worthless parasitic cluster and
to spite anybody in opposition. Spineless, traitorous leftards - the
dregs of our nation.

HANG Wilkie!

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 8:09:23 AM10/3/10
Oilyy rool resorts to post forgery to hide the facts:

# >>> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
#
# >>>> All fair dinkum Aussies consider Wilkie a traitor to the realm.

I never posted those words, the lying lieberals are faking posts
just as they faked Weapons of Mass Destruction as a pretext for their
War Crimes.

Here is what was posted, the truth, before the liars forged their lies:
the truth:

From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups:
aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.culture.true-blue,soc.culture.australian
Subject: Re: These Allegations demand a Royal Commission!!
Put the Lieberal War Criminals on TRIAL! the Re: THE full text of Andrew
Wilkie's maiden speech to Federal Parliament.
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 21:59:35 +1100

Oy rool forged some lies, just like Howard:
> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> Oily Drool wrote sanctimonious bullshit attempoting a cover up.
>> <unsnip his cut and run from the truth>
>>> On 3/10/2010 5:31 PM, fasgnadh wrote:

>>> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist
>>

>> The entire Lieberal Party, supporting Phony Tony
>>

>>> like Wilke,
>>

>> All fair dinkum Aussies like Wilkie, a brave whistleblower who
>> exposed the lies of War Criminals, survived their vicious personal
>> attacks and attempts to silence him, and triumphed.. fucking them
>> and their chances of forming a rancid government! B^]
>>
>> Suck it UP,
>>
>> > who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian people.
>>
>> John Howard, when he went to war based on LIES abour WMDs!!!!
>
> an untrustworthy traitor of the realm

Glad you agree. Traitors should hang.

>> HE should be held to account for mass murder and crimes
>> against humanity.
>>
>>> He is likely implicit
>>
>> You have misspelled "illicit"

or perhaps you meant implicated.

>>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.

Oy rool out a carbon tax

Oct 3, 2010, 8:15:09 AM10/3/10
fasgnadh wrote:
> Oilyy rool resorts to post forgery to hide the facts:
>
> # >>> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
> #
> # >>>> All fair dinkum Aussies consider Wilkie a traitor to the realm.
>

> I never posted those words,

but it's fine by you if *you* forge posts with all your annoying
chopping and butchery. Bloody leftard hypocrite.

And get rid of that ludicrous sig. You've been told before.

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 9:02:03 AM10/3/10
Oilyy drool can't defend his forgery so he just makes new lies:
> fasgnadh wrote:
>> Oily drool resorts to post forgery to hide the facts:

>> #>>> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> #
>> #>>>> All fair dinkum Aussies consider Wilkie a traitor to the realm.
>>

>> I never posted those words,
>
> but it's fine by you if *you* forge posts

I don't put MY words in your lying mouth,
you filthy Lieberal post forger!

When I make an accusation I post the evidence:

From: fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 21:59:35 +1100

Oy rool forged some lies, just like Howard:

Epsilon

Oct 3, 2010, 9:39:54 AM10/3/10
fasgnadh wrote:

> When I make an accusation I post the evidence:

Technically, called a confession.

Oy rool out a carbon tax

Oct 3, 2010, 10:29:34 AM10/3/10
fasgnadh wrote:
> Oilyy drool can't defend his forgery so he just makes new lies:
>> fasgnadh wrote:
>>> Oily drool resorts to post forgery to hide the facts:
>>>
>>> #>>> On 3/10/2010 8:43 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>>> #
>>> #>>>> All fair dinkum Aussies consider Wilkie a traitor to the realm.
>>>

>>> I never posted those words,
>>
>> but it's fine by you if *you* forge posts
>
> I don't put MY words in your lying mouth,
> you filthy Lieberal post forger!
>
> When I make an accusation I post the evidence:

Bullshit. You chop & change most of what's written, interspersing with
your own drivel, changing context, original meaning and attribution in
the process. You (and only you) think you're being funny but you're
forging. You even forge subject headers, fucking up readability up for
everybody, you selfish little prick. Admit to your own forging you lying
sewer-creeping leftard Labor apologist.

fasgnadh

Oct 3, 2010, 4:14:40 PM10/3/10
On 3/10/2010 9:25 PM, Oy rool out a carbon tax wrote:

> Iraq being an illegal war..

Glad you accept that Howard and Co taking us to war BASED ON LIES
was a war crime..

> will a royal commission be initiated to indict

If people like you keep joining the call I raised, it will happen!

Newsgroups:

Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 21:59:35 +1100

Oy drool forged some lies, just like Howard:

>>> He should be tried for treason and incarcerated.
>>

>> Not until a Royal Commission has uncovered the depths of
>> his War Crimes and he has been charged.

> for war crimes and crimes against humanity?

Of course, unprovoked aggression and the slaughter of
innocent civilians who posed no threat to this country
clearly makes Howard Abbott and all the other ministers
in that vile government of traitors, to be War Criminals!

Sunny

Oct 3, 2010, 4:55:23 PM10/3/10

"bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

Do you know Wilke personally ?
FYI, I do. (We were in the same Unit in WA - 1988/89 as Captains)
Read some more comics Serge.

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 3, 2010, 9:49:17 PM10/3/10

bringyagrogalong

Oct 3, 2010, 9:56:22 PM10/3/10
"Sunny" <wombatho...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> "bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message
> > Oy rool out a carbon tax <gillard_l...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> >> fasgnadh wrote:
>
> >> sanctimonious bullshit.
>
> >> Who could possibly give any credibility to a political opportunist like
> >> Wilke, who betrayed the trust endowed upon him by the Australian
> >> people.
> >> He is likely implicit for the further recent leaks of ASIO files, under
> >> his self-proclaimed FOI policy. He should be tried for treason and
> >> incarcerated.
>
> > Wilke was a lieutenant colonel in the army seconded to the Office of
> > National Assessments as an intelligence analyst.
>
> > IOW the top intelligence organisation in the country so he had access
> > to material that clearly showed that Howard was sucking Bush's cock
> > and there was absolutely no truth in the WMD bullshit.
>
> > The only act of treason he's guilty of was being a member of the
> > Liberal Party
>
> Do you know Wilke personally ?
> FYI, I do.  (We were in the same Unit in WA - 1988/89 as Captains)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/20/3016720.htm

fasgnadh

Oct 4, 2010, 1:12:39 AM10/4/10

WTF does that matter?

Judas knew Jesus, should we ask his opinion on Christianity? pffft!

Were you in the Office of National Assessment?

> FYI, I do. (We were in the same Unit in WA - 1988/89 as Captains)

So what. Give us your most intelligent
comment on THE ISSUES:

> Read some more comics

pfffft!

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 4, 2010, 5:46:22 AM10/4/10

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Oct 4, 2010, 6:26:42 AM10/4/10

corella wrote:
> [...]

> seekers and this is another area in which I want to see reform.
>
> My stance has nothing to do with being hard or soft on asylum seekers.
> It is simply to do with meeting our obligations as a signatory of the
> United Nations Refugee Convention. And that means doing what we can to
> stabilise source countries like Afghanistan and Iraq to reduce the
> flow of asylum seekers. It means helping countries of first asylum
> like Iran and Pakistan to cope with the millions of refugees they
> host. And it means working effectively with transit countries like
> Indonesia to crack down on the only people who are doing anything
> illegal here – the people smugglers.
>

> In other words, we need a more sophisticated solution for something
> that is much more complex than border security. Offshore processing,
> the excision of islands, and even mandatory detention, need not be

*******************************

Bob Hawke at a May 1993 conference on immigration
policy, said it was "quite unique" in Oz politics
that for most of the post-World War II period,
major parties maintained bipartisan support for
plague immigration despite public opposition.

http://dicksmithpopulation.com/

******************************

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 4, 2010, 11:56:37 AM10/4/10

Sunny

Oct 4, 2010, 7:23:37 PM10/4/10

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/20/3016720.htm

Look at your comic pics :
http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

bringyagrogalong

Oct 4, 2010, 7:46:58 PM10/4/10

That hardly applies to me, I didn't vote for the Coalition.

No, an idiot is a former grunt who voted for a bloke who turned down
an invitation to visit out troops in Afghanistan because he wanted to
be "fresh" for his meeting with with top British Tories at the
Conservative Party conference in England.

What do ADF members have to say about Abbott's priorities?

I see it as a slap in the face for out troops over there or at worst
Abbott's a craven coward.

Sunny

Oct 4, 2010, 9:04:20 PM10/4/10

"bringyagrogalong" <sof...@aapt.net.au> wrote in message

Instead of playing politics, she would have been better off giving the
troops more ammo and materiel support than wasting money on posturing.

bringyagrogalong

Oct 4, 2010, 11:51:02 PM10/4/10

I'm sure she acts on the advice from our military leaders.

But you didn't address Abbott's snub, did you?

err! Who did you vote for again?

Abbott's a disgrace to our men in uniform and so are you, not only for
voting for an arsehole like him, but for failing to criticise his
contempt for our troops.

Oy rool out a carbon tax

Oct 5, 2010, 12:26:19 AM10/5/10

What a pissweak cop out. The fornicator acts only out of her own
interest and her Marxist agenda.

> But you didn't address Abbott's snub, did you?
>
> err! Who did you vote for again?
>
> Abbott's a disgrace to our men in uniform and so are you, not only for
> voting for an arsehole like him, but for failing to criticise his
> contempt for our troops.

So you want our soldiers to act as cannon fodder, by depriving them of
something as simple as adequate mortar support. You are a contemptible
piece of shit. Your only use is as test refuse for the mortars that scum
Gillard should have provided to our Aussie troops. Fuck off back to
Soviet Russia with Gillard if you can't even be patriotic enough to
protect our own soldiers.

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 5, 2010, 1:33:11 AM10/5/10

Sunny

Oct 5, 2010, 2:02:11 AM10/5/10

> Abbott's a disgrace to our men in uniform and so are you, not only for
> voting for an arsehole like him, but for failing to criticise his
> contempt for our troops.

How would you know Serge?
Info from comics does not make you an expert on the Military.

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 5, 2010, 2:22:42 AM10/5/10

Gillard = Rudd in a frock

Oct 5, 2010, 5:38:49 AM10/5/10

Hardly a coward, but an ill judged decision, to say the least.

Kangaroo Court Australia

Oct 5, 2010, 7:08:26 AM10/5/10
Message has been deleted