You're Not Killing A Baby If You Abort In The First Fourteen Weeks

Intelligent Party

Oct 16, 2021, 10:27:05 PM10/16/21
There is no ghost in the fetus in the first fourteen weeks.

This gives the fetus six months to live.

Leper

Oct 17, 2021, 4:55:29 PM10/17/21
On 10/16/2021 9:27 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
> There is no ghost in the fetus in the first fourteen weeks.
>
> This gives the fetus six months to live.

Sadly, your parents didn't take advantage of that first 14 weeks to save
our news group from your lunacy.

M I Wakefield

Oct 17, 2021, 5:03:49 PM10/17/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:55:30 -0500, Leper <Le...@MalokaiColony.com>
wrote:
Amazingly, by answering one simple question, you can tell if an
abortion is any of your business.

Here's the question: Is it your uterus?

That's it.

And that goes double for any government.

Leper

Oct 17, 2021, 5:22:52 PM10/17/21
Yawn..And another display of foolishness.

> That's it.

The legal repercussions of pregnancy Makes it the business of many. The
fecund mother, the sperm donor, the millions of tax payers that the
liberal asshole like you want to pay for the Abortions or Birthing
costs. Never mind the human side. I wonder if you would even be here if
Abortion were readily available during the great depression?

> And that goes double for any government.

Government, much like you wants to impose its values and will on all of
us. Not very Democratic for a fucking Democrat, now is it?

M I Wakefield

Oct 17, 2021, 8:23:53 PM10/17/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 16:22:52 -0500, Leper <Le...@MalokaiColony.com>
wrote:

>On 10/17/2021 4:03 PM, M I Wakefield wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:55:30 -0500, Leper <Le...@MalokaiColony.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Sadly, your parents didn't take advantage of that first 14 weeks to save
>>> our news group from your lunacy.
>>
>> Amazingly, by answering one simple question, you can tell if an
>> abortion is any of your business.
>>
>> Here's the question: Is it your uterus?
>
>Yawn..And another display of foolishness.
>>
>> That's it.
>
>The legal repercussions of pregnancy Makes it the business of many. The
>fecund mother,

Just her ... that's where the list ends.

Everybody else should mind their own business.

NEMO

Oct 18, 2021, 7:37:07 AM10/18/21
On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 20:23:49 -0400, M I Wankfeld <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 16:22:52 -0500, Leper <Le...@MalokaiColony.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 10/17/2021 4:03 PM, M I Wakefield wrote:

>>> Amazingly, by answering one simple question, you can tell if an
>>> abortion is any of your business.
>>>
>>> Here's the question: Is it your uterus?
>>
>>Yawn..And another display of foolishness.
>>>
>>> That's it.
>>
>>The legal repercussions of pregnancy Makes it the business of many. The
>>fecund mother,
>
>Just her ... that's where the list ends.
>
>Everybody else should mind their own business.

The cunt didn't get pregnant on her own, did she, Wankfeld? That's
something you pro-death people don't seem to understand.
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

M I Wakefield

Oct 18, 2021, 8:08:23 AM10/18/21
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:37:04 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 20:23:49 -0400, M I Wankfeld <no...@present.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 16:22:52 -0500, Leper <Le...@MalokaiColony.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Yawn..And another display of foolishness.

>>>The legal repercussions of pregnancy Makes it the business of many. The
>>>fecund mother,
>>
>>Just her ... that's where the list ends.
>>
>>Everybody else should mind their own business.
>
>The cunt ...

Well, that's not telling at all, is it?

> ... didn't get pregnant on her own, did she, Wankfeld?

True ... and sometimes Daddy was the rapist:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2021/10/15/the-most-innocent-victims-of-texas-abortion-ban-children-forced-to-carry-their-abusers-baby/

NEMO

Oct 18, 2021, 1:51:40 PM10/18/21
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:08:18 -0400, M I Wankfeld <no...@present.com>
Isn't it, Wankfeld?

>> ... didn't get pregnant on her own, did she, Wankfeld?
>
>True ... and sometimes Daddy was the rapist:
>
>https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2021/10/15/the-most-innocent-victims-of-texas-abortion-ban-children-forced-to-carry-their-abusers-baby/

But in 99.99% of cases it's used as a form of after-the-fact birth
control.

Pro-choice??? The 'choice' is made when the cunt opens her legs.

M I Wakefield

Oct 18, 2021, 3:57:32 PM10/18/21
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:51:38 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:08:18 -0400, M I Wankfeld <no...@present.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:37:04 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ... didn't get pregnant on her own, did she, Wankfeld?
>>
>>True ... and sometimes Daddy was the rapist:
>>
>>https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2021/10/15/the-most-innocent-victims-of-texas-abortion-ban-children-forced-to-carry-their-abusers-baby/
>
>But in 99.99% of cases it's used as a form of after-the-fact birth
>control.

Wrong, again, but, also, none of your business.

>Pro-choice??? The 'choice' is made when the cunt opens her legs.

The most effective way to prevent abortions is effective sex education
and freely available birth control ... things opposed by most of the
anti-abortion fundamentalists.

Dave Smith

Oct 18, 2021, 4:46:53 PM10/18/21
Cross posting assholes.

Kamala Is A Whore

Oct 18, 2021, 9:10:03 PM10/18/21

> On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:51:38 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:08:18 -0400, M I Wankfeld
<no...@present.com>
>>wrote:

>>>True ... and sometimes Daddy was the rapist:
>>>
>>>https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2021/10/15/the-most-
innocent-victims-of-texas-abortion-ban-children-forced-to-carry-
their-abusers-baby/

>>But in 99.99% of cases it's used as a form of after-the-fact birth
>>control.
>
> Wrong, again, but, also, none of your business.
>
>>Pro-choice??? The 'choice' is made when the cunt opens her legs.
>
> The most effective way to prevent abortions is effective sex
education
> and freely available birth control ... things opposed by most of
the
> anti-abortion fundamentalists.

That's not true at all.

We didn't have this kill the unwanted baby problem until left
wingers went nuts with recreational drugs and screwed everything in
sight.

The first rule of screwing is responsibility.

If you're going to screw, you'd better be prepared for the
consequences, STDS, HIV, AIDS and yes the occasional surprise baby.

The second rule of screwing is, Don't encourage children to screw.

See rule 1.

M I Wakefield

Oct 18, 2021, 11:31:36 PM10/18/21
On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 02:05:09 +0100, Kamala Is A Whore
<rema...@domain.invalid> wrote:

>> The most effective way to prevent abortions is effective sex
>> education and freely available birth control ... things opposed
>> by most of the anti-abortion fundamentalists.
>
>That's not true at all.

A landmark report from the Colorado Department of Public Health and
Environment two years ago credited IUDs, which are T-shaped pieces of
plastic inserted into the uterus, for a major decrease in unwanted
pregnancies among teenagers.

The birth rate for girls ages 15 to 19 in Colorado dropped by more
than half in an eight-year period, falling 59% from 2009 to 2017. The
abortion rate among Colorado teens fell by 60% during those eight
years.

https://coloradosun.com/2019/10/21/colorado-abortion-rates-keep-declining-free-iuds-and-easier-access-to-the-pill-are-the-reason/

>We didn't have this kill the unwanted baby problem until left
>wingers went nuts with recreational drugs and screwed everything in
>sight.

1) There were lots of abortions before it became legal ... probably
more than their are now, which means that the rate was a lot higher.

2) Having an abortion doesn't mean the child was unwanted. A relative
of mine suffered a preganancy complication, and had to have an
abortion. The fetus was doomed either way, but you fuckers would have
rather sacrificed her on your altar of purity, taking her from her
husband and children, than deal with the real world.

The fact that many of you haven't been anywhere near a vagina since
your mother's obstetrician cut the cord is just a little ironic.

JNugent

Oct 19, 2021, 8:15:48 AM10/19/21
On 19/10/2021 04:31 am, M I Wakefield wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 02:05:09 +0100, Kamala Is A Whore
> <rema...@domain.invalid> wrote:
>

>>> The most effective way to prevent abortions is effective sex
>>> education and freely available birth control ... things opposed
>>> by most of the anti-abortion fundamentalists.
>>
>> That's not true at all.
>
> A landmark report from the Colorado Department of Public Health and
> Environment two years ago credited IUDs, which are T-shaped pieces of
> plastic inserted into the uterus, for a major decrease in unwanted
> pregnancies among teenagers.
>
> The birth rate for girls ages 15 to 19 in Colorado dropped by more
> than half in an eight-year period, falling 59% from 2009 to 2017. The
> abortion rate among Colorado teens fell by 60% during those eight
> years.
>
> https://coloradosun.com/2019/10/21/colorado-abortion-rates-keep-declining-free-iuds-and-easier-access-to-the-pill-are-the-reason/
>
>> We didn't have this kill the unwanted baby problem until left
>> wingers went nuts with recreational drugs and screwed everything in
>> sight.
>
> 1) There were lots of abortions before it became legal ... probably
> more than their are now, which means that the rate was a lot higher.

When was abortion illegal?

[See below.]

> 2) Having an abortion doesn't mean the child was unwanted. A relative
> of mine suffered a preganancy complication, and had to have an
> abortion. The fetus was doomed either way, but you fuckers would have
> rather sacrificed her on your altar of purity, taking her from her
> husband and children, than deal with the real world.

It seems to have been forgotten (perhaps purposefully by some) that
before David Steel's Bill, abortion was already lawful in the UK if the
mother's life (maybe just her health) was threatened. Abortions were
carried out relatively frequently in accordance with the law's
requirements, not just because the unborn child was a threat to lifestyle.

NEMO

Oct 19, 2021, 12:29:11 PM10/19/21
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:57:27 -0400, M I Wankfeld <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:51:38 +0100, NEMO <fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:08:18 -0400, M I Wankfeld <no...@present.com>
>>wrote:

>>>True ... and sometimes Daddy was the rapist:
>>>
>>>https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2021/10/15/the-most-innocent-victims-of-texas-abortion-ban-children-forced-to-carry-their-abusers-baby/
>>
>>But in 99.99% of cases it's used as a form of after-the-fact birth
>>control.
>
>Wrong, again, but,

Prove it.

>also, none of your business.

It's everyone's business. You can't leave the future of the country
to a bunch of pro-death cunts.

>>Pro-choice??? The 'choice' is made when the cunt opens her legs.
>
>The most effective way to prevent abortions is effective sex education
>and freely available birth control ... things opposed by most of the
>anti-abortion fundamentalists.

Horseshit. Pro-death people consider abortion the most effective form
of birth control. 100% effective, in fact.

NEMO

Oct 19, 2021, 12:29:11 PM10/19/21
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:31:31 -0400, M I Wankfeld <no...@present.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 02:05:09 +0100, Kamala Is A Whore
><rema...@domain.invalid> wrote:
>

>>> The most effective way to prevent abortions is effective sex
>>> education and freely available birth control ... things opposed
>>> by most of the anti-abortion fundamentalists.
>>
>>That's not true at all.
>
>A landmark report from the Colorado Department of Public Health and
>Environment two years ago credited IUDs, which are T-shaped pieces of
>plastic inserted into the uterus, for a major decrease in unwanted
>pregnancies among teenagers.
>
>The birth rate for girls ages 15 to 19 in Colorado dropped by more
>than half in an eight-year period, falling 59% from 2009 to 2017. The
>abortion rate among Colorado teens fell by 60% during those eight
>years.
>
>https://coloradosun.com/2019/10/21/colorado-abortion-rates-keep-declining-free-iuds-and-easier-access-to-the-pill-are-the-reason/

Any contraception is better than none...and certainly better than an
abortion.

>>We didn't have this kill the unwanted baby problem until left
>>wingers went nuts with recreational drugs and screwed everything in
>>sight.
>
>1) There were lots of abortions before it became legal ... probably
>more than their are now, which means that the rate was a lot higher.
>
>2) Having an abortion doesn't mean the child was unwanted. A relative
>of mine suffered a preganancy complication, and had to have an
>abortion. The fetus was doomed either way, but you fuckers would have
>rather sacrificed her on your altar of purity, taking her from her
>husband and children, than deal with the real world.

Again, this is the one in ten thousand case. You're basing your
pro-death agenda on THAT?

>The fact that many of you haven't been anywhere near a vagina since
>your mother's obstetrician cut the cord is just a little ironic.

The fact that you suck dick and have never procreated is even more
ironic.

Reince Reinwald

Oct 19, 2021, 5:45:09 PM10/19/21
On 10/19/2021 10:29 AM, NEMO wrote:
> The fact that you suck dick and have never procreated is even more
> ironic.
> --

if you consider canucks to be ironic...

NEMO

Oct 19, 2021, 7:08:21 PM10/19/21
On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 15:45:08 -0600, Reince Reinwald <r...@in.valid>
wrote:
Hoo aboot that then, eh!

NEMO

Oct 26, 2021, 11:26:23 AM10/26/21

In article <r9stmg51tqs93poth...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron (forging as "NEMO") wrote:

> The fact that you suck dick

PLEASE stop using foul language in this forum, you shiteating,
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PAEDO filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis.

Thank you!