I hope a volcano blots out the sun, crippling solar power

Nomen Nescio

Jun 17, 2022, 10:31:20 PM6/17/22
Then Aussies will wake to renewable energy hoax!
Watcha gunna do then tree-huggers?

Daniel65

Jun 18, 2022, 6:26:43 AM6/18/22
Nomen Nescio wrote on 18/6/22 12:31 pm:
> Then Aussies will wake to renewable energy hoax!
> Watcha gunna do then tree-huggers?

Use Hydro, maybe!
--
Daniel

Rod Speed

Jun 18, 2022, 1:41:23 PM6/18/22
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Nomen Nescio wrote

>> Then Aussies will wake to renewable energy hoax!

And everyone will be dead quite soon, fuckwit.

>> Watcha gunna do then tree-huggers?

> Use Hydro, maybe!

Nowhere near enough of that and everyone will be dead anyway with no sun.

Fran

Jun 18, 2022, 10:29:53 PM6/18/22
On 18/06/2022 8:26 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote on 18/6/22 12:31 pm:
>> Then Aussies will wake to renewable energy hoax!

Solar power works so all you are doing is hoping that all live on earth
with cease. NOTHING can live without the sun. Or are you too stupid to
know that?

>> Watcha gunna do then tree-huggers?

The same as you will do without sunlight you moron. We'll all dies and
life on earth with cease.

> Use Hydro, maybe!

I wonder how long hydro would continue to operate with all sunlight
obliterated?

Ozix

Jun 18, 2022, 11:47:45 PM6/18/22
Fran wrote:

> The same as you will do without sunlight you moron.  We'll all dies and
> life on earth with cease.

Demise of Neanderthals was blamed on supervolcano about 40,000 years
ago. Another about 70,000 years is thought to have shrunk humans down to
less than 1000 people. If they happened every 50,000 years or so, they
haven't wiped us out yet.
I rather worry that another one would see society collapse into a Mad
Max dystopian future.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 12:24:01 AM6/19/22
On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 13:47:26 +1000, Ozix <ozix...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Fran wrote:
>> The same as you will do without sunlight you moron. We'll all dies
>> and life on earth with cease.
>>

> Demise of Neanderthals was blamed on supervolcano about 40,000 years
> ago.

It isnt that certain. It is quite likely that they just interbred with
humans
and died out because they were less successful/more stupid.

Another about 70,000 years is thought to have shrunk humans down to
> less than 1000 people.

That last is bullshit.

> If they happened every 50,000 years or so,

No evidence that they do and no reason that volcanoes should do that.

> they haven't wiped us out yet.

And it is less clear that a new of like that would do that now.

> I rather worry that another one would see society collapse into a Mad
> Max dystopian future.

More fool you. That didn't happen the last time.

Whatawonderfulworld

Jun 19, 2022, 4:46:20 AM6/19/22
Fran <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote in news:t8m1mu$921$1...@dont-email.me:
Wouldn't be able to see the switch to turn it on.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 5:24:35 AM6/19/22
On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 18:46:18 +1000, Whatawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com>
wrote:
We invented these funky things called torches and candles quite some time
ago.

Daniel65

Jun 19, 2022, 6:57:22 AM6/19/22
Rod Speed wrote on 19/6/22 3:41 am:
Sorry!! Is the Sun going away on holidays or something??
--
Daniel

Petzl

Jun 19, 2022, 8:44:54 AM6/19/22
That was before we had electricity!
--
Petzl
Labor "Greens" are Termites.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 2:59:53 PM6/19/22
On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 20:57:26 +1000, Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:
Nope, that fool is hoping a volcano goes bang. Look at the subject stupid.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 3:01:00 PM6/19/22
Nope.

Trevor Wilson

Jun 19, 2022, 4:40:22 PM6/19/22
On 18/06/2022 12:31 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Then Aussies will wake to renewable energy hoax!
> Watcha gunna do then tree-huggers?

**You do realise that by blocking out Sunlight, no crops will grow and
you will starve.

Whatawonderfulworld

Jun 19, 2022, 6:57:22 PM6/19/22
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in
We invented candles after we invented electricity ?
Damn i love the internet you learn all these new things.

Petzl

Jun 19, 2022, 7:11:25 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 05:00:56 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> Before we had electricity!
>
>Nope.

Garbeled that fixed
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 9:31:11 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 08:57:19 +1000, Whatawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com>
wrote:
Nope and he didn't say that, fool.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 9:39:39 PM6/19/22
Yes you did.

> fixed

No you didn't.

Petzl

Jun 19, 2022, 10:17:58 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:39:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
Try again.
"What did NSW use before Mat Kean's candles.
Answer: Electricity"
--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Prime Minister will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Anthony Albanese

Daniel65

Jun 19, 2022, 10:27:12 PM6/19/22
Rod Speed wrote on 20/6/22 4:59 am:
Yes, so a Volcano erupting somewhere might obscure the Sun for a very
limited portion of Earth's surface, or very, very slightly obscure a
wider portion of surface, but hardly cataclysmic on a Global scale!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jun 19, 2022, 10:31:42 PM6/19/22
Petzl wrote on 19/6/22 10:44 pm:
> On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 19:24:25 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 18:46:18 +1000, Whatawonderfulworld
>> <f...@foobar.com> wrote:
>>> Fran
>>> <gettingmoredelusiona...@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>>> wrote in news:t8m1mu$921$1...@dont-email.me:>>>> On 18/06/2022 8:26

>>> Wouldn't be able to see the switch to turn it on.
>>
>> We invented these funky things called torches and candles quite
>> some time ago.
>>
> That was before we had electricity!

Never heard of wrapping a piece of cloth/similar around a stick and
setting it on fire??

Also called a 'torch'!! Used well before electricity!!
--
Daniel

Fran

Jun 19, 2022, 10:39:56 PM6/19/22
On 20/06/2022 6:40 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 18/06/2022 12:31 pm, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> Then Aussies will wake to renewable energy hoax!
>> Watcha gunna do then tree-huggers?
>>

> **You do realise that by blocking out Sunlight, no crops will grow and
> you will starve.

I doubt it does now that. I'm wondering it's another dumb yank.

Fran

Jun 19, 2022, 10:52:22 PM6/19/22
On 20/06/2022 12:27 pm, Daniel65 wrote:

>>> Sorry!! Is the Sun going away on holidays or something??
>>
>> Nope, that fool is hoping a volcano goes bang. Look at the subject
>> stupid.
>
> Yes, so a Volcano erupting somewhere

No Daniel, read what the idiot No Nes wrote. He hopes it happens
specifically to impact on Aussies and our solar installations. So, we
know he's challenged on both geography and history knowledge. We don't
have those sorts of volcanos here so it'd have to be one of such a
HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGE erruption impact that all life on earth would be in
danger.

might obscure the Sun for a very
> limited portion of Earth's surface, or very, very slightly obscure a
> wider portion of surface, but hardly cataclysmic on a Global scale!!

He's talking specifically of impact on Aus but since he's clueless and
doesn't know anything of geography and history he's got to be hoping for
an event so massive it will blight the earth as nothing that has
happened before.

Pure fantasy on his part.

Whatawonderfulworld

Jun 19, 2022, 11:25:28 PM6/19/22
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in
We invented (snip) torches and candles quite some time ago

> That was before we had electricity!

You.. Nope. (meaning ... no it was AFTER we had electricity)

Me .. We invented candles after we invented electricity ?

You.. Nope and he didn't say that, fool. (No you said that)

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 11:36:19 PM6/19/22
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Sorry!! Is the Sun going away on holidays or something??

>> Nope, that fool is hoping a volcano goes bang. Look at the subject
>> stupid.
>
> Yes, so a Volcano erupting somewhere might obscure the Sun for a very
> limited portion of Earth's surface, or very, very slightly obscure a
> wider portion of surface, but hardly cataclysmic on a Global scale!!

One was for europe in the past before america mattered.

Rod Speed

Jun 19, 2022, 11:57:32 PM6/19/22
On Mon, 20 Jun 2022 13:25:26 +1000, Whatawonderfulworld <f...@foobar.com>
Nope, that modern torches that would be used to see where
the hydro switch is, would be fine.

> Me .. We invented candles after we invented electricity ?

My comment wasn't about candles, fuckwit.