Re: The genesis the British worker shortage

1 view

Byker

Oct 19, 2021, 7:29:28 PM10/19/21
"RH" wrote in message
news:347c299e-6bda-4ae4...@googlegroups.com...

> Note: The problem of Britons not taking certain classes of job is
> largely a question of pa.y
>
> If I want to employ someone cleaning the sewers ad offer £200 a week I
> will not be able to employ someone. If I offer £500 I will be able to
> employ someone. If I offer £1500 per week I will probably be inundated
> with CVs.
>
> Jobs fall into two ca are categories: those which are pleasant and
> interesting and those which are unpleasant. The former are well paid,
> the latter poorly paid.

My definition of work: Self-abuse in exchange for money.

What's the difference between a job and a career?

A job is when you put up with bullshit for 40 hours a week.

A career is when you put up with said bullshit for 40 years.

True, there are people who genuinely LIKE their jobs. There are also
people who become sexually turned-on by the taste of human shit...

Fredxx

Oct 19, 2021, 7:41:12 PM10/19/21
Does this mean you're a bugger to please?