now Clive is promising pensioners a rise!

Ozix

May 16, 2022, 6:31:10 AM5/16/22
After promising to subsidise home loans, and lower fuel excise forever,
how much will this cost? From a man who keeps banging on about a huge
deficit.

Fran

May 16, 2022, 6:33:28 PM5/16/22
:-)) I won't cost him a penny. None of his 'commitments' will cost
anything. He's not going to have any power to deliver anything.

Ozix

May 18, 2022, 6:51:18 AM5/18/22
And next trick, promising free uni education and wipe out HECS debt.
How many educated person are going to vote for Fatty McFuckhead?

Oliver Closeoff

May 18, 2022, 7:56:35 AM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 18:51:03 +0800, Ozix posted:-
That idiot Brandt wants to wipe out HECS as well.

Fran

May 18, 2022, 6:55:08 PM5/18/22
LOL.

I've already voted and his party members didn't get my vote in either House.

Ozix

May 19, 2022, 9:07:00 AM5/19/22
I see his supportards have new T-shirts whining that Labor and Liberals
are against them preference-wise. Already making excuses for the zero
seats they are going to win.

Fran

May 19, 2022, 8:48:32 PM5/19/22
:-))))) He's got more money than sense.