Would you ever trust a typical LPN politician to bring you unbiased factual news?

Ördög

May 31, 2023, 10:28:24 PM5/31/23
A fully disgusting elitist and over privileged ex-lying_rodent_regime
LNP hack is manipulating the media outlet he took control of not too
long ago in order to spread unbridled LNP propaganda....what a huge
surprise....NOT!
~~~~ ~~~~

*Is media bias alive and well? News vs Editorial*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt0NvD6m10A>

"Channel Nine News jumped the shark on Monday night when their news
bulletin decided it was time to deploy the sort of language Peter Dutton
would be proud of. Pretty ordinary stuff from a major networks news outfit."
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Aren't I glad I have stopped watching all these rubbish private
corporate TV channels for decades! Believe it or not, this helps keeping
my blood pressure from rising into dangerous territory!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

petzl

Jun 1, 2023, 2:22:51 AM6/1/23
You commie bullshit is worse!
--
Petzl
To be truly fluent in English,
you must know your shits
Shits
Dogshit - Very poor quality
Bullshit - Not true
Horseshit - Nonsense
Apeshit - Rambunctious
Batshit - Insane
Chickenshit cowards
Ratshit - poor quality
No shit - Obviously
Holy shit - mind blowing/unbelievable
Hot shit - very good
Dipshit - a total dumbass
Tuff shit - Take it or leave it.
Jack shit - nothing
The shit - perfection

Ördög

Jun 1, 2023, 7:03:31 PM6/1/23
Petz confirms: He is still the reigning village idiot of aus.pol

> On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:28:24 PM UTC+10, Ördög wrote:
>> A fully disgusting elitist and over privileged ex-lying_rodent_regime
>> LNP hack is manipulating the media outlet he took control of not too
>> long ago in order to spread unbridled LNP propaganda....what a huge
>> surprise....NOT!
>> ~~~~ ~~~~
>> *Is media bias alive and well? News vs Editorial*
>> /Swollen Pickles/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt0NvD6m10A>
>>
>> "Channel Nine News jumped the shark on Monday night when their news
>> bulletin decided it was time to deploy the sort of language Peter Dutton
>> would be proud of. Pretty ordinary stuff from a major networks news outfit."
>> ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
>> Aren't I glad I have stopped watching all these rubbish private
>> corporate TV channels for decades! Believe it or not, this helps keeping
>> my blood pressure from rising into dangerous territory!
>>
> You commie bullshit is worse!

YAY! You still can't respond to any of my posts in a rational and sane
fashion. What a huge surprise...NOT!

But for the sake of my perverse desire to get some masochistic low grade
entertainment once in while, this time I bite!

So please point out, Petz dear, the exact location of what you deemed as
"commie bullshit" in my original post.
Go on! Show the newsgroup the exact words above where I was supposedly
propagandising about the power transfer to the proletariat, the
re-appropriation of private property/means of production by the
community, the end of any state apparatus, the cessation of national
borders, the end of the monetary system, the establishment of a
classless fully democratic society ... etc ...etc ...etc... etc ... you
know (or better said, clearly you don't) all the things that are part of
the communist ideology.
Go on Petz dear...go on! I am waiting...waiting...waiting....but I
certainly won't hold my breath until you actually do.

Nice try Petz dear, but still a huge fail. Better luck next time ... maybe!

NOTE:
Your idiot alt-right/Xtian fundy hate propaganda and insane nonsense sig
was flushed as always without reading!