P-I-G-S ... I-N ... B-L-A-C-K

graham...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 4:44:33 AM10/10/17
DISGUSTING CUNTS ALL OF THEM

BDK

Oct 10, 2017, 3:25:45 PM10/10/17
In article <8e40c678-00fd-4298...@googlegroups.com>,
graham...@gmail.com says...

> DISGUSTING CUNTS ALL OF THEM

Who? Where? What?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

Government Shill #2

Oct 10, 2017, 4:11:00 PM10/10/17
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 01:44:32 -0700 (PDT), graham...@gmail.com wrote:

>DISGUSTING CUNTS ALL OF THEM

More sentences please, Graham. I have no idea what you are on about. As usual.

Shill #2
--
Themâ„¢
Pay Section

Ned Latham

Oct 10, 2017, 5:53:20 PM10/10/17
BDK wrote:
> grahamcooper7 wrote:
> >
> > DISGUSTING CUNTS ALL OF THEM
>
> Who? Where? What?

Piggy et al?

BDK

Oct 10, 2017, 6:25:05 PM10/10/17
In article <slrnotqgaa.6...@woden.valhalla.oz>,
nedl...@woden.valhalla.oz says...
You make about as much sense as Herc does.

Ned Latham

Oct 10, 2017, 7:00:59 PM10/10/17
BDK wrote:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > BDK wrote:

> > > Who? Where? What?
> >
> > Piggy et al?
>
> You make about as much sense as Herc does.

I have no idea who "Herc" os. Your posts would perhaps
make some sense if you were coherent.

And clearly, you have no idea what Piggy is.

Bruce S

Oct 10, 2017, 11:00:43 PM10/10/17
On 10/10/2017 02:10 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 01:44:32 -0700 (PDT), graham...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> DISGUSTING CUNTS ALL OF THEM
>
> More sentences please, Graham. I have no idea what you are on about. As usual.

My best guess on this one is that Graham has had yet another run-in with
Australian law enforcement, and it (for some odd reason) did not go well
for him. That would be the "pigs" bit. As for the "in black", some
reference to "Men in Black" as he's so obsessed with movies, or do your
LEOs tend to wear black?

Government Shill #2

Oct 10, 2017, 11:28:18 PM10/10/17
Well, very dark blue. Almost black. Queensland police:
https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/IMG_0344-1-1024x683.jpg

It would be good if he told us why he is being picked on. Again.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

BDK

Oct 11, 2017, 12:33:13 AM10/11/17
In article <slrnotqk95.8...@woden.valhalla.oz>,
nedl...@woden.valhalla.oz says...
Graham Cooper = Herc. He's had a couple of other names he's gone by too.

You need to explain obscure terms. Only one I know is for cops. And that
doesn't apply here...

Ned Latham

Oct 11, 2017, 1:32:52 AM10/11/17
BDK wrote:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > BDK wrote:

> > > You make about as much sense as Herc does.
> >
> > I have no idea who "Herc" is. Your posts would perhaps
> > make some sense if you were coherent.
> >
> > And clearly, you have no idea what Piggy is.
>
> Graham Cooper = Herc.

So. Not an aus.politics, poster then,

> He's had a couple of other names he's gone by too.
>
> You need to explain obscure terms. Only one I know is for cops.
> And that doesn't apply here...

Piggy is the ugly sow (which term refers to her character, not her
appearance), aka the mad cow. As many do, she too plays games with
nyms. Her latest is "Fran".

I said "Piggy et al" because she's the centre of a nasty little
coterie of Politikal Korrektness Kultists who spend their time
spewing hatred on everyone who dares to think for himself.

BDK

Oct 11, 2017, 4:33:08 AM10/11/17
In article <slrnotrb7u.d...@woden.valhalla.oz>,
nedl...@woden.valhalla.oz says...

> BDK wrote:
> > Ned Latham wrote:

> > > I have no idea who "Herc" is. Your posts would perhaps
> > > make some sense if you were coherent.
> > >
> > > And clearly, you have no idea what Piggy is.
> >
> > Graham Cooper = Herc.
>
> So. Not an aus.politics, poster then,

???? He's posted here many times. Who did you think I was asking about
the PIGS..IN..BLACK nonsense?

> > He's had a couple of other names he's gone by too.
> >
> > You need to explain obscure terms. Only one I know is for cops.
> > And that doesn't apply here...
>
> Piggy is the ugly sow (which term refers to her character, not her
> appearance), aka the mad cow. As many do, she too plays games with
> nyms. Her latest is "Fran".

Oh my.

> I said "Piggy et al" because she's the centre of a nasty little
> coterie of Politikal Korrektness Kultists who spend their time
> spewing hatred on everyone who dares to think for himself.

The kOOks are everywhere. They used to be kept to themselves in their
parents basement, now they can broadcast their insanity on the net.

Ned Latham

Oct 11, 2017, 5:33:46 AM10/11/17
BDK wrote"
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > BDK wrote:

> > > Graham Cooper = Herc.
> >
> > So. Not an aus.politics, poster then,
>
> ???? He's posted here many times.

I went looking, and found quite a bit of his kookery. Haven't
noticed it before because of its scrambled egg style of insanity.

> Who did you think I was asking about the PIGS..IN..BLACK nonsense?

No-one, really. I've seen "Men in Black" but that didn't seem relevant
to anything here, so I went with the pig reference *as if* it might
be a reference to the ugly sow.

> > > He's had a couple of other names he's gone by too.
> > >
> > > You need to explain obscure terms. Only one I know is for cops.
> > > And that doesn't apply here...
> >
> > Piggy is the ugly sow (which term refers to her character, not her
> > appearance), aka the mad cow. As many do, she too plays games with
> > nyms. Her latest is "Fran".
>
> Oh my.

You don't know Piggy; I don't know Herc; we're both long-term posters
here...

WTF?

> > I said "Piggy et al" because she's the centre of a nasty little
> > coterie of Politikal Korrektness Kultists who spend their time
> > spewing hatred on everyone who dares to think for himself.
>
> The kOOks are everywhere. They used to be kept to themselves in their
> parents basement, now they can broadcast their insanity on the net.

Not just their parents. The Mental Health system lets them out too.

Bruce S

Oct 11, 2017, 10:13:07 AM10/11/17
On 10/10/2017 09:28 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 21:00:41 -0600, Bruce S <bruc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> More sentences please, Graham. I have no idea what you are on about. As usual.
>>
>> My best guess on this one is that Graham has had yet another run-in with
>> Australian law enforcement, and it (for some odd reason) did not go well
>> for him. That would be the "pigs" bit. As for the "in black", some
>> reference to "Men in Black" as he's so obsessed with movies, or do your
>> LEOs tend to wear black?
>
> Well, very dark blue. Almost black. Queensland police:
> https://mypolice.qld.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/IMG_0344-1-1024x683.jpg
>
> It would be good if he told us why he is being picked on. Again.

Wasn't it clear from his original post in this thread? They're
"disgusting cunts all of them". That's why they're picking on him.
Seriously, he seems to just not get why his behavior keep leading to
unpleasant interactions with law enforcement. I've had a few
interactions with LEOs as well, but behaved in such a way that they
didn't escalate. Then again, I've also never threatened to poison the
food of random strangers, nor have I stalked anyone. It's amazing how
little the police care about your activities when those activities don't
present harm or threat of harm to others.

> Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
> theobviousgcashman

Yes. Yes, they do. I don't know whether to hope for a true radical
improvement, possibly including him looking back at some of his posting
history and making a realistic evaluation of it, or for another raving
breakdown full of caps, exclamation points, and accusations of us having
oppressed and abused him for decades. On the whole, I think I'd like
option C, where he goes back to claiming magical powers and trying to
get us to help prove them. Those are kind of fun. I miss the old Herc.

BDK

Oct 11, 2017, 6:34:23 PM10/11/17
In article <slrnotrpbj.g...@woden.valhalla.oz>,
nedl...@woden.valhalla.oz says...
Seems odd, doesn't it?

He's famous/infamous for his threats to poison food at a grocery store.

I can't seem to find a link to the story. Damn.

> > > I said "Piggy et al" because she's the centre of a nasty little
> > > coterie of Politikal Korrektness Kultists who spend their time
> > > spewing hatred on everyone who dares to think for himself.
> >
> > The kOOks are everywhere. They used to be kept to themselves in their
> > parents basement, now they can broadcast their insanity on the net.
>
> Not just their parents. The Mental Health system lets them out too.

Yeah, it saves their "dignity" and the government's money too.

Ned Latham

Oct 11, 2017, 7:25:22 PM10/11/17
BDK wrote:
> Ned Latham wrote:
> > BDK wrote"

> > > Oh my.
> >
> > You don't know Piggy; I don't know Herc; we're both long-term posters
> > here...
> >
> > WTF?
>
> Seems odd, doesn't it?

Yaore. Bit of a puzzle.

> He's famous/infamous for his threats to poison food at a grocery store.

I have a vague memory of something like that...

> I can't seem to find a link to the story. Damn.

> > > The kOOks are everywhere. They used to be kept to themselves in their
> > > parents basement, now they can broadcast their insanity on the net.
> >
> > Not just their parents. The Mental Health system lets them out too.
>
> Yeah, it saves their "dignity" and the government's money too.

Yair. "Dignity" is very big on the PC agenda lately.

Government Shill #2

Oct 11, 2017, 7:25:33 PM10/11/17
You're welcome. :-)

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/03/08/1015365742538.html

Shill #2
--
Herc - "I'm going back on benefits... Adult doesn't pay!"

BDK

Oct 12, 2017, 10:26:47 PM10/12/17
In article <12attcl81vn1ffnrr...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...