THE IDIOTS HAVE DANCED LONG ENOUGH - A stepped out panorama

Alienjones

May 19, 2008, 5:08:27 AM5/19/08
Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
out panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been
watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine
dance... And prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted idiots.

The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done...
Really is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a
person's ability to learn something.

Work being what it is, (as I also said) I could care less about finding
the time to make one especially for the principal idiot, JEFF RALPH who
doesn't have any patience, principals or regard for the law either is
seems.

Anyway... This last weekend - 100 Klm winds, boats washed up on shore
and guess what? I found the time to make a genuine "STEPPED OUT PANORAMA
in between helping a few people get their boats back in the water...

I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the
thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....
Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed
your name legally yet - Mark Thomas) and the never to be forgotten idiot
superme... The Athiest Chaplain and his congregation Steve Brooks! ROTFL
some more...

http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm

These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. You can
rent one if you like to have me as your neighbour... Here.
http://www.tangaloomavillas.com/?gclid=COumiuSYspMCFR0ZagodZhYAoA

Oh? Did I forget to mention the commercial?
Opps.Too bad!

Douglas

May 19, 2008, 5:24:46 AM5/19/08
"Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done... Really
> is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a person's
> ability to learn something.

The evidence is clear, Doug. It can't be done by you.

Doug Jewell

May 19, 2008, 6:02:29 AM5/19/08
Alienjones wrote:
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
> out panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been
> watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine
> dance... And prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted idiots.
>
> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done...
> Really is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a
> person's ability to learn something.
>
> Work being what it is, (as I also said) I could care less about finding
> the time to make one especially for the principal idiot, JEFF RALPH who
> doesn't have any patience, principals or regard for the law either is
> seems.
>
> Anyway... This last weekend - 100 Klm winds, boats washed up on shore
> and guess what? I found the time to make a genuine "STEPPED OUT PANORAMA
> in between helping a few people get their boats back in the water...
>
> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the
> thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....
> Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed
> your name legally yet - Mark Thomas) and the never to be forgotten idiot
> superme... The Athiest Chaplain and his congregation Steve Brooks! ROTFL
> some more...
>
> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm
In regards to stepped out panoramas, a comment was made that
it wasn't suitable for the marina photo you showed, but
would be more suitable for things like beachfront houses.
Surprise surprise, now you come back to prove that it can be
done, and instead of a stepped out panorama of the marina,
like your original forged attempt, but you do a stepped out
panorama of....
beachfront houses! HURRAH - you obviously learnt from
whoever it was that posted that - Jeff or Mark I believe.
Now, back to the D-Mac lies.
Did you really take that photo this weekend just gone? with
the 100km/hr winds? Really? maybe all your hot air was able
to fight back the 100km/hr winds, so that the trees were
able to stand still for you.
And do you seriously call that a decent "stepped out
panorama"? ROFL. What happened to the front of the 2nd
beach-house from the left? Nice vertical line where you do
the join just to the right of the 2nd house from the left!!
What happened to the left hand side of the tree? oops. And
I'd hate to be the one making those steps LOL, that's almost
a good effort as an optical illusion.
Moving on, and the old D-Mac lies really start to surface.
Houses 4 and 5 come from images that aren't amongst the
source images you posted. Have a look at the shadow pattern
on the tree in front of house 5, the veranda of house 4, and
the position of the tree in front of house 5 vs it's
position in frames 3 and 4. Also the perspective on the
left side of the veranda on house 5. Hmmm.
Oops D-Mac, looks like you put your foot in it again. Wonder
how long it is before this page disappears.

textilis

May 19, 2008, 6:09:23 AM5/19/08

"N" <N...@onyx.com> wrote in message

> "Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done...
>> Really is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a
>> person's ability to learn something.

Been watching this comedy for a while and wow you really are off with the
faries. Nice collage but no where near a pano, there's bits missing between
the origanals to your rendition

Jeff R.

May 19, 2008, 6:30:53 AM5/19/08

"Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped out
> panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been watching
> as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine dance... And
> prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted idiots.

Poor Doug.

I do believe he is close to cracking. Look at the ALLCAPS IN THE SUBJECT.

Shouting is one sign of impending collapse, and certainly a sign of a weak
argument.

As to the veracity of his alleged "walking pano" - please look (if you're
interested!) in other threads. I won't dignify this thread with further

(Unless called on to.)

:-)

--
Jeff R.

Pete D

May 19, 2008, 6:31:19 AM5/19/08

"Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Thats not stepped out, all the shots are from the same spot or near enough
not to matter. Not even any sort of attempt at stepping out at all, poor
fake matey mate, mate.

Atheist Chaplain

May 19, 2008, 6:44:10 AM5/19/08
"Jeff R." <conta...@this.ng> wrote in message

> "Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
>> out panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been
>> watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine
>> dance... And prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted
>> idiots.
>
> Poor Doug.
>
> I do believe he is close to cracking. Look at the ALLCAPS IN THE SUBJECT.

I'm more special than you because in that page I get my name in ALL CAPS, I
realy must get under Douggie skin ;-)
AND, I'm not just Athiest Chaplain im *The* Athiest Chaplain :-)
the cracks are starting to show............
--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Avery

May 19, 2008, 6:48:27 AM5/19/08
Douglas, this is a quite poorly pieced together montage. There are problems with it right across the
image. It is not even close to being a panorama, stepped out or otherwise. It is rubbish.

mark.t...@gmail.com

May 19, 2008, 7:23:33 AM5/19/08
On May 19, 7:08 pm, Alienjones <Alienjo...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
> out panorama for the idiots

And here's the original page (reposted kindly by Jeff, because Douglas
has pulled the original). That page shows several different images
altogether, of a very different scene, and the images were NOT stepped
out at all..
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done...

Which you have proved brilliantly here, Doug. You CERTAINLY can't do
it. Thanks!

> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the
> thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....

(falsetto)
but I didn't see... that the joke was on *me*...
(end falsetto)

> Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed
> your name legally yet - Mark Thomas)

Hi Douglas, aka "Alienjones", ryadia, technoaussie, auspics, big guy,
ormiston, sebastian po... (many deleted for brevity), graham hunt,
healthypcs, random user 12987, MoioM, go go dancer, tropical treat, d-
mac, wraped in canvas, Julian Abbot, Cryptopix, Aussie Aussie Aussie,
Parallel Dreaming, Sarina, Susana.. Not that YOU have ever used any
other names - are these all on the electoral roll and were they
legal? If not, what exactly was your point again, you miserable
lowlife hypocrite?

And have YOU changed your name to "Douglas St James"? That is what
some of your pages claim as the copyright owner. Puzzling why you
would want to lose all that goodwill you must have built up for the
Douglas MacDonald name..
(O:

> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm
>
> These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort.

(I'll send a link to them to see what they think of their new
promoter's approach..)

That image is truly hilarious! I'm late to the party, but here are a
few repeated facts that are glaringly obvious from even a cursory
first look at that very small image - once again, here's the link:

http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm

- note the 'extent' of the pano - Douglas has barely added about a
half an image's width to one of the single images! - then he pretty
much just pasted on the garden at the end. badly.
- note the way the 'straight lines' of the building are all over the
place. (yes, they are all supposed to be at the same level, Doug..)
- note the 'additional' bits of building added above the "yr" of
Copyright - that area is a disaster/joke, as the lines of the roof and
balustrade don't even come close to merging - he has tried to hide it
behind the tree, but to the left and right of the trunk you can see
the same parts of the building, but completely misplaced... take
particular note of the floor level, as it leaps upwards above the
"y"..
- note the strange 'ghost' of the mysterious second downpipe that has
appeared above the "o" of Douglas, along with floating tendrils from
the erased palm frond just below where the ghost fades away.. yes,
attention to detail was always Doug's forte..
- look below and slightly left of the 2 of 2008 - note the twinned
step, the impossibly truncated skinny blue staircase, with its
misaligned steps - brilliant stuff!! ..and umm, where did the path
go?
- under the "s" of Douglas, look at the bench with no left hand
support and beside that, note the trunks that slowly vanish as they
extend upwards..
- I can't be bothered continuing with details, but I'll make one final
point, in regard to the credibility of this lying sack of shit...

This page presumably shows the source images, and then the result.
OK? But, for example, take a look at the right hand end of the
apartments, directly above the "me" of James. Now look at the source
images - can you find where that area was taken from???? The area
beneath the eaves is obscured in every image, yet it miraculously
appears in the result. And look at the fifth apartment with the tree
in front of it - where is that in the source images? There were
clearly MORE images involved in getting this result. So even when
this slimebag cheats, he still ends up with a laughable mess. Really,
this is just beyond a joke. The guy cannot stop lying and cheating.

Dang, this panorama stuff is harder than it looks, even when you find
an easier scene, hey Douggie? And your lies get spotted within
seconds.

Anyway, that was just a quick look. Doug, why not post the full-size
original, now, so we can *really* have a good look at your
'handywork'? I'm sure that will be impossible, of course, as Doug
will be selling this goooorgeous image like hotcakes, just like those
calendars that he no longer prints...

You really are a sad joke, Doug. This is FAR worse than I expected.
And of course it isn't what you promised to do, LIAR. You did NOT
make a panorama out of the scene you said you would. WHY haven't you
done the other one??? (Because he CAN'T, and has brilliantly proven
himself an incompetent liar AGAIN.)

And as for the quality standards of someone posting such an image and
not 'noticing' the faults, and/or expecting others not to spot the
incompetence... Shame.

PS - he burnt the whites as usual.. Not badly, but I just thought he
should know.
PPS - I think this image is so bad that even Rita might spot the
problems..

Nice one, Douglas.

Yoshi

May 19, 2008, 8:14:58 AM5/19/08

"Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Do you realize some ASSHOLE has put ugly copyrights all over your images?

Annika1980

May 19, 2008, 9:30:15 AM5/19/08
On May 19, 5:08 am, Alienjones <Alienjo...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

I guess I shouldn't comment since I'm not supposed to even be able to
see the pic (D-Mac has me blocked ...as if), but the first thing I
noticed about it was how much time must have elapsed between shots.
I mean the grass has literally grown over where the sidewalk used to
be.

Once again D-Mac has proven himself to be not only a liar, but a fraud
who's word cannot be trusted.
Would you do business with this man?

Jeff R.

May 19, 2008, 9:58:20 AM5/19/08

"Annika1980" <annik...@aol.com> wrote in message

On May 19, 5:08 am, Alienjones <Alienjo...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>I guess I shouldn't comment since I'm not supposed to even be able to
>see the pic (D-Mac has me blocked ...as if), but the first thing I
>noticed about it was how much time must have elapsed between shots.
>I mean the grass has literally grown over where the sidewalk used to
>be.

LOL!
Not just "grown over", but completely obliterated.

--
Jeff R.
(still no mail, BTW)

Online News Server

May 19, 2008, 10:39:20 AM5/19/08

And the palm tree has moved to be in the middle of where the path used
to be.

Could it be true that Doug is reall God and be able to tamper with nature?

Online News Server

May 19, 2008, 10:43:43 AM5/19/08

Is this one of those spot the mistakes puzzles from Take 5 magazine?

The whole area around the 2 in 2008 is out of whack, steps missing
next to unit, same shadowed step twice on the way down to the
missing path.

If you print this full size please let us know where it is on display I
would love to spot the mistakes with a permanent marker

Jeff R.

May 19, 2008, 10:50:22 AM5/19/08

"Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> I'm beyond bladder control

We sympathise, Doug.
Age is a bummer.

> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm
>
> These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort.

Geez - I dunno Doug.
I think I prefer my shot:

http://www.mendosus.com/jpg/tangalooma-walking-pano.jpg

Whadd'ya reckon?

--
Jeff R.
(off to bidies. Won't forget to check the mail tomorrow.)

G Paleologopoulos

May 19, 2008, 11:39:04 AM5/19/08
"Jeff R." <conta...@this.ng> wrote

Why d'ya stop at five repetitions of the same pic?? Could have blown him
away at, say, 20 repetitions!!!

Alienjones

May 19, 2008, 4:35:50 PM5/19/08

Just no pleasing some people

XxYyZz

May 19, 2008, 3:53:30 PM5/19/08

"Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped out
> panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been

Allowed out of your daughters basement eo you caould actually take some
photos ?

> watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine dance...
> And prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted idiots.

Don't be so modest D-mac. You are and always will be the king of idiots !

> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done... Really
> is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a person's ability
> to learn something.

It's not the notion that it can't be done, just the notion that it can't be
done by you !

> Work being what it is,

Extremely slow because everyone knows you are a fraud and a cheat.

(as I also said) I could care less about finding
> the time to make one especially for the principal idiot, JEFF RALPH who
> doesn't have any patience, principals or regard for the law either is seems.
>
> Anyway... This last weekend - 100 Klm winds, boats washed up on shore and
> guess what?

They duct taped your mouth shut to stop the wind ?

I found the time to make a genuine "STEPPED OUT PANORAMA
> in between helping a few people get their boats back in the water...
>
> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the thought
> of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....

Yes, that seems highly unlikely Jeff would be wrong seeing as you are a
habitual liar !

> Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed your
> name legally yet - Mark Thomas) and the never to be forgotten idiot
> superme... The Athiest Chaplain and his congregation Steve Brooks! ROTFL
> some more...

I think you missed a few.

> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm

Another botched attempt for D-mac the liar !

> These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. You can rent
> one if you like to have me as your neighbour... Here.
> http://www.tangaloomavillas.com/?gclid=COumiuSYspMCFR0ZagodZhYAoA

Looks like nobody wants you as a neighbor ! All the vacant units are
surrouding the one you rent !

> Oh? Did I forget to mention the commercial?

The one were you are wanted as a child molester ?

> Opps.Too bad!
>
> Douglas

XxYyZz

May 19, 2008, 3:55:11 PM5/19/08

"textilis" <undert...@home.com> wrote in message

Obvious to everone but D-mac. He thinks everyone is as dumb as him.

XxYyZz

May 19, 2008, 3:57:39 PM5/19/08

"Annika1980" <annik...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hell no, and neither will anyone else. Why do you think he changes his name
so often ! I think he is running from the law.

XxYyZz

May 19, 2008, 3:59:13 PM5/19/08

"Online News Server" <ne...@newsserveronline.com> wrote in message

Well, he was able to create 100km hour winds with his mouth :)

XxYyZz

May 19, 2008, 4:00:52 PM5/19/08

"Jeff R." <conta...@this.ng> wrote in message

Much better than D-macs example ! Glad someone could show him how to do it
properly.

Mike

May 19, 2008, 6:33:35 PM5/19/08
In article <4831877c$0$30461$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, conta...@this.ng says...
It is an interesting subject for a panorama though - I mean, the way that the architect built the second flat in the
condo' a good 1.5 m wider than the other flats.

Mike

Atheist Chaplain

May 19, 2008, 8:01:27 PM5/19/08
"Jeff R." <conta...@this.ng> wrote in message

at least everything is lined up correctly, not just some badly thrown
together C&P job in Photoshop. I had a good look at Douggies effort last
night and there are so many glaring errors, that he has tried to hide by
reducing the size of the image, that it is not even a passable photo
anymore. Your pano is far more honest in that it is deliberately fake,
Douggie has shown his hand yet again by trying to pass a bad fake off as
something it most defiantly isn't.

Don Hirschberg

Annika1980

May 19, 2008, 8:08:05 PM5/19/08
On May 19, 3:57 pm, "XxYyZz" <XxY...@nospam.com> wrote:

>   Hell no, and neither will anyone else. Why do you think he changes his name
> so often ! I think he is running from the law.

That brings up a good point.
Hey D-Mac, what is your proper name exactly?
You used to use Douglas J. MacDonald. Then it became Douglas St.
James - MacDonald. It has also been listed on your own websites as
both Douglas St. James and simply Douglas James.

So what is your name? Do you even know?

Jon Pope

May 19, 2008, 8:41:54 PM5/19/08
It goes to show you what a dumbass faggot child molester that D-MAC is LOL

"XxYyZz" <XxY...@nospam.com> wrote in message

PixelPix

May 19, 2008, 9:37:13 PM5/19/08
On May 19, 7:08 pm, Alienjones <Alienjo...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
> out panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been
> watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine
> dance... And prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted idiots.
>
> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done...
> Really is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a
> person's ability to learn something.
>
> Work being what it is, (as I also said) I could care less about finding

> the time to make one especially for the principal idiot, JEFF RALPH who
> doesn't have any patience, principals or regard for the law either is
> seems.
>
> Anyway... This last weekend - 100 Klm winds, boats washed up on shore
> and guess what? I found the time to make a genuine "STEPPED OUT PANORAMA

> in between helping a few people get their boats back in the water...
>
> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the
> thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....
> Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed
> your name legally yet - Mark Thomas) and the never to be forgotten idiot
> superme... The Athiest Chaplain and his congregation Steve Brooks! ROTFL
> some more...
>
> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm

> These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. You can
> rent one if you like to have me as your neighbour... Here.http://www.tangaloomavillas.com/?gclid=COumiuSYspMCFR0ZagodZhYAoA
>
> Oh? Did I forget to mention the commercial?
> Opps.Too bad!
>
> Douglas

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
it and remove all doubt." - John Greenville, South Carolina

Doug McDonald

May 19, 2008, 10:01:39 PM5/19/08
Jon Pope wrote:

>> They duct taped your mouth shut to stop the wind ?

That would not work ... the wind comes from a different orifice.

Mark Thomas

May 20, 2008, 5:54:20 AM5/20/08
Well, Doug, that went about as expected. (O:

A 'sane' person might get a hint.. when confronted with 18 separate
people saying their image was a piece of crap, and 0 (that is spelt
ZERO, aka NOBODY) praising it. (Even taking into account a couple of
possible socks..)

So carry on Douggie!

Post-of-the thread award goes to Pixelpix's quote:

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open
it and remove all doubt." - John Greenville, South Carolina

Short, but perfect.

***
(I am repeating my earlier post below, just for the benefit (grin) of
anyone who has blocked Google/Gmail posters - I was away from my normal
posting account yesterday and had to resort to GGroups..)

So if you have already browsed this thread unfiltered, do not read on..

On May 19, 7:08 pm, Alienjones <Alienjo...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped

> out panorama for the idiots

And here's the original page (reposted kindly by Jeff, because Douglas
has pulled the original). That page shows several different images
altogether, of a very different scene, and the images were NOT stepped
out at all..
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done...

Which you have proved brilliantly here, Doug. You CERTAINLY can't do
it. Thanks!

> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the

> thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....

(falsetto)

but I didn't see... that the joke was on *me*...
(end falsetto)

> Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed

> your name legally yet - Mark Thomas)

Hi Douglas, aka "Alienjones", ryadia, technoaussie, auspics, big guy,
ormiston, sebastian po... (many deleted for brevity), graham hunt,
healthypcs, random user 12987, MoioM, go go dancer, tropical treat, d-
mac, wraped in canvas, Julian Abbot, Cryptopix, Aussie Aussie Aussie,
Parallel Dreaming, Sarina, Susana.. Not that YOU have ever used any
other names - are these all on the electoral roll and were they
legal? If not, what exactly was your point again, you miserable
lowlife hypocrite?

And have YOU changed your name to "Douglas St James"? That is what
some of your pages claim as the copyright owner. Puzzling why you
would want to lose all that goodwill you must have built up for the
Douglas MacDonald name..
(O:

> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm

> These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort.

Jufi

May 20, 2008, 8:55:30 AM5/20/08
It's an orthographic projection, done, as you state, while walking in "from"
of your subject. This is nothing new, nothing challenging, and totally
uninteresting. Why did you bother? To prove that stitching is something new
to you?

Annika1980

May 20, 2008, 1:27:58 PM5/20/08
On May 19, 4:35 pm, Alienjones <Alienjo...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Just no pleasing some people.

C'mon D-Mac, you can do better than that! Don't leave us hangin.
We want to see you defend your work of art to all the detractors who
found all those flaws in it. Watching you squirm and backpedal is
just like watching a two year-old trying to get the toothpaste back in
the tube. The more the kid tries the more it just gets messier and
messier.

So which defense will you use this week?
Will it be the old standy, "I MEANT to do that!"
Or will you use the famous Gordon Gambit where you say, "A world
renowned photographer reviewed my work and just loved it!"?

Wiggle, little worm, wiggle.

Atheist Chaplain

May 21, 2008, 2:32:37 AM5/21/08
"Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped out
> panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been watching
> as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine dance... And
> prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted idiots.
>
> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done... Really
> is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a person's
> ability to learn something.
>
> Work being what it is, (as I also said) I could care less about finding
> the time to make one especially for the principal idiot, JEFF RALPH who
> doesn't have any patience, principals or regard for the law either is
> seems.
>
> Anyway... This last weekend - 100 Klm winds, boats washed up on shore and
> guess what? I found the time to make a genuine "STEPPED OUT PANORAMA in
> between helping a few people get their boats back in the water...
>
> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the
> thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....
> Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed your
> name legally yet - Mark Thomas) and the never to be forgotten idiot
> superme... The Athiest Chaplain and his congregation Steve Brooks! ROTFL
> some more...
>
> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm
>

> These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. You can
> rent one if you like to have me as your neighbour... Here.
> http://www.tangaloomavillas.com/?gclid=COumiuSYspMCFR0ZagodZhYAoA
>
> Oh? Did I forget to mention the commercial?
> Opps.Too bad!
>
> Douglas

And I see only a single, single sentence reply from you to this whole thread
Douggie. is that because in the future you can claim that you posted a
"Walking Pano" and conveniently ignore the howls of laughter and mountains
of justly deserved criticism it generated??
By the way, I didn't realise that you could do a commercial for drugs to
help your obvious mental disorders :-)
give my love to all those that reside in your deluded universe :-)

^Tems^

May 21, 2008, 3:54:36 AM5/21/08

How can he have time to post here he has spent 3 days in court trying to
get an address that has been posted here 3 times.

I spoke to the local post master about PO box and summons's today and he
said if they only have a PO box the Sheriff contacts the post office who
has to pass over the residential address of the owner of the box.

No court case needed so I guess someone is just stalling now his bluff
has been called.

I did find it amusing in another thread that he says his quality time is
taken up with work but he has time to post crap here and to 'get legal
action' against those that post his crappy photos somewhere else.

Poor Doggy must suck to have so many voices in the one head.

Jeff R.

May 21, 2008, 4:27:02 AM5/21/08

"^Tems^" <brooker...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Atheist Chaplain wrote:
>> "Alienjones" <Alien...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

>>> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the

>>> thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....

>>> Douglas

>> give my love to all those that reside in your deluded universe :-)
>

> Poor Doggy must suck to have so many voices in the one head.

It is sad isn't it.
I do feel more than just a touch of guilt for picking on an elderly
gentleman who has plainly ...well... just lost it.

Then he comes back with an enraged and deluded outburst, full of vitriol and
insults and I no longer feel quite so guilty.

Readers will be surprised to learn that I have no mail yet from either Doug
or his representatives.

So - I repeat my offer - made in good will and absolutely genuine:

Send me your legal representative's name and contact details, Doug, and I
hereby undertake (promise, if you will) to enter into a full and frank
dialogue with him/her. I will reveal any and all information he/she needs
in order to prosecute any action which you have pending. I will tell
him/her everything he/she needs and more. Promise.

I'm not going to give *you* the information, Doug, because you have already
demonstrated an alarming willingness to harass and stalk.

Send me the contact info here, Doug, or to my PO box. I believe you have
the address.

Doug, I don't threaten legal action against my online critics. I believe
that is an impotent and futile last resort, perpetrated only by a desperate
and thoroughly beaten antagonist. You should be grateful that I don't,
though, because as others have pointed out you have left yourself wide open
to a number of very interesting charges.

Alternatively, Doug, you could end this by:

(1) Producing a genuine "walking pano" of the scene (Manly Esplanade?) which
you said you could, (at which point I will retract all criticism and
apologise publicly), or

(2) Admit that you cannot do so, that you were wrong, and apologise to AC,
Mark and myself for the childish insults and lies you directed at us, (at
which point I will graciously accept your apology and stop arguing), or

(3) Disappear for good (at which point I will shout the beer for the party,
folks.)

Sincerely
--
Jeff R.
(still no mail)

^Tems^

May 25, 2008, 8:26:44 PM5/25/08
Alienjones wrote:
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
> out panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been
> watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them do a fine
> dance... And prove they really are genuine first class, dim witted idiots.
>
> The notion that because they can't do something it can't be done...
> Really is a bigoted and pompous mentality that can only inhibit a
> person's ability to learn something.
>
> Work being what it is, (as I also said) I could care less about finding
> the time to make one especially for the principal idiot, JEFF RALPH who
> doesn't have any patience, principals or regard for the law either is
> seems.
>
> Anyway... This last weekend - 100 Klm winds, boats washed up on shore
> and guess what? I found the time to make a genuine "STEPPED OUT PANORAMA
> in between helping a few people get their boats back in the water...
>
> I'm beyond bladder control and Rolling On The Floor Laughing at the
> thought of Jeff Ralph being wrong! Ha, ha, ha....
> Let's not forget the rest of the flock, eh? Charles Stevens (Changed
> your name legally yet - Mark Thomas) and the never to be forgotten idiot
> superme... The Athiest Chaplain and his congregation Steve Brooks! ROTFL
> some more...
>
> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm
>
> These are beach front units at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. You can
> rent one if you like to have me as your neighbour... Here.
> http://www.tangaloomavillas.com/?gclid=COumiuSYspMCFR0ZagodZhYAoA
>
> Oh? Did I forget to mention the commercial?
> Opps.Too bad!
>
> Douglas

*BUMP*

OP posted 6 days ago by Douglas to prove the stepped out pano can be done.

I always thought if someone 'proved' it could be done they would hang
around to silence the knockers. I expected 2000 word replies from
Douglas for everyone that said it was still wrong.

I guess the question is

WHERE IS DOUG?

Oh, maybe he has gone to North Queensland to rescue the lady whose
husband died on the boat then swing around and pick up the divers that
were left behind

@Jeff, 2 weeks on do you have the summons?

PixelPix

May 25, 2008, 9:17:58 PM5/25/08

I am hoping for Jeff's #3.... 'cause he is shouting the piss!! ;-)

Mark Thomas

May 25, 2008, 10:22:27 PM5/25/08
Us idiots are all still dancing, it seems ... (O:

PixelPix wrote:
> On May 26, 10:26 am, ^Tems^ <brookersteve...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Alienjones wrote:

>>> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm

>> OP posted 6 days ago by Douglas to prove the stepped out pano can be done.
>>
>> I always thought if someone 'proved' it could be done they would hang
>> around to silence the knockers. I expected 2000 word replies from
>> Douglas for everyone that said it was still wrong.
>>
>> I guess the question is
>>
>> WHERE IS DOUG?
>
> I am hoping for Jeff's #3.... 'cause he is shouting the piss!! ;-)

But how will we know when to celebrate? Doug's MO is to disappear for a
few weeks or up to a couple of months, until he believes everyone has
forgotten his latest demonstration of insanity/incompetence.

He'll be back, either claiming victory or pretending nothing happened,
even though this thread contains ZERO supportive responses.

Summary for anyone smart enough to not read the history of these
ridiculous threads:
Douglas MacDonald, with over 100 admitted aliases (partial list below)
frequently posts ludicrous claims about topics such as:
1. Enlargement - he pretends to have a interpolation algorithm better
than any other, but refuses to prove it and posts false 'demonstrations'
that then disappear (see 6)
2. Perspective - Douglas believes that lenses have inherent
'perspective' irrespective of the ratio of their focal length versus
sensor size
3. Exposure - Douglas has a unique ability to find fault with every
camera he has ever tried, yet his own explanations and EXIF gives away
the fact that he hasn't much of a clue (eg using spot metering and no
exposure compensation when shooting beach scenes.. - it was the
*camera's* fault..?)
4. Resolution - Douglas believes that a Panasonic FZ20 outperforms
medium format in terms of enlargability.
5. Panorama methods - Douglas recommends that beginners simply walk
along and take pictures and then stitch them, even though the link
posted above (remarkably still active) proves what can happen..
6. Memory - Douglas believes that no-one will remember or keep his
webpages - he invariably posts a page of false claims then withdraws it
and disputes/ignores anything said about it.
7. Douglas threatens anyone who points out his lies or errors with legal
action, then pretends he can't find them (despite, as here, being given
contact details)
8. Douglas pretends he has owns galleries, chains of photolabs and
enlarging shops, yet can't supply a single address or a name under which
they can be found.
9. Douglas abuses people either by lying about them or deliberately
posting false claims and then refuses to apologise, which imo makes him
a scumbag liar of the lowest order. Eg the comments made about AC on
this cached copy of a recent Douglas page:

http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

The sidebar to that page explains the falsehoods of Douglas, but just to
repeat - AC made no such comments or claims, and Douglas, gutless coward
that he is, refuses to apologise or even acknowledge he got it wrong..
Other links to prove Doug is a liar and fraud available on request,
including all the links to the numbered items above.

So, that's Douglas MacDonald, who also uses the names "Douglas James"
and Douglas St James", and who posts as:

| Alienjones,

| ryadia,
| technoaussie,
| auspics,
| big guy,
| ormiston,

| sebastian po,
| doug,
| douglas,
| douglas macdonald,
| stool pigeon,
| duncan donald,
| an interested
| bystander,
| one million pics,
| one million pictures,
| alan jones,
| alienjones himself,
| alvie,
| the yowie,
| bigpix,
| pix on canvas,
| the administrator,
| pixby,
| henretta,
| joe bailey,

| graham hunt,
| healthypcs,
| random user 12987,
| MoioM,
| go go dancer,

| maddy,
| huey fong,
| wilder and wilder,
| tekoaussie,
| justintyme,
| snaps,
| kakadu,
| HPC,
| deciple (sic) of EOS,
| child of EOS,
| call me any name,
| keep_it_simple,
| notsimple,
| not_just_Simple,
| tropical treat,
| d-mac,

| wraped in canvas,
| Julian Abbot,
| Cryptopix,
| Aussie Aussie Aussie,
| Parallel Dreaming,

| Sarina Sarin
| Susana Jones

.. and many others.

Cheers Doug!

(If he doesn't reply here, I guess we might need to post a few fresh
threads. I think Doug's newsreader is a bit, er.. sorta.., er.. broken,
and it doesn't display the threads where he gets shredded........)

mt
(still waiting for my documents, too! over two years now...)

Annika1980

May 25, 2008, 11:12:56 PM5/25/08
Nice summary, Mark, but don't forget D-Mac's valuable advice on
monitor calibration and printing. Some real laughers there, as well.

Jeff R.

May 26, 2008, 2:40:26 AM5/26/08

"PixelPix" <ma...@pixelpix.com.au> wrote in message

On May 26, 10:26 am, ^Tems^ <brookersteve...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am hoping for Jeff's #3.... 'cause he is shouting the piss!! ;-)

You bet I am!
I'll guess I'll have to lay down some conditions soon - like how long does
he have to be gone before we're game to celebrate, and where do we
congregate?

I'm guessing you guys have figured I live in NW suburban Sydney... but my
car works and I'm willing to drive to a celebration...

Oh - and no mail, 10 days later. :-(

--
Jeff R.

Mark Thomas

May 26, 2008, 7:19:52 AM5/26/08
Annika1980 wrote:
> Nice summary, Mark, but don't forget D-Mac's valuable advice on
> monitor calibration and printing. Some real laughers there, as well.

Ah, yes, I forgot that one - here's some of what Douglas said to prove
his knowledge of this new-fangled digital photo printing:

Douglas MacDonald:
> RGB is a standard left over from the days of "3 tube" video cameras.
> Black is carried in the green channel of just 3 primary colours that
> mix to make up the (supposedly) millions of colours in your photo.

Umm, right Doug. Black is carried in the green channel... Yup.

> The problem with printing photos from digital cameras to a printer
> which runs on a video signal is the video signal used to supply data
> to the print head does not have a black channel.

Uhuh. So the print head doesn't have a black channel, and is driven by
a video signal... Yup.

> Frontier's are basically just a laser printer without the black
> cartridge.

Oh, are they, Doug? And you *manage* print centres with Frontiers, do
you? (O:

> It is almost impossible to print photographic quality, black images
> from an RGB devise. Green will always be an issue. Many operators mask
> this by adding red but they can't overcome it.

Poor Douglas just can't seem to tease a black out of his 'devises'...
But you can have green or red instead. Given he thinks a Frontier uses
the same system as a laser printer, it's probably no wonder..

> RGB printers are: Laser printers, Dye Sublimation printers, and any
> printer (like a Fuji Frontier) that relies on a video signal and LEDs
> to put the image on the paper...

???

And it just got worse after that. To anyone doubting that Douglas wrote
those words:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.photo/msg/3112df9d7655ae6e

Yes, Douglas MacDonald sure knows his stuff.... (O:

Anyone care to get their printing done by this man?

XxYyZz

May 30, 2008, 8:58:53 PM5/30/08

"Mark Thomas" <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com> wrote in message

Isn't it about time for him to reappear ? Or is it possible he is just
using another alias ? Sure is quiet with him gone.

Pete D

May 31, 2008, 12:46:28 AM5/31/08

"XxYyZz" <XxY...@nospam.com> wrote in message

It is not actually possible for Dougie to keep his cool even if he named
himself "My Cool Himself", too many giveaways. :-(

Atheist Chaplain

May 31, 2008, 1:11:56 AM5/31/08
"Pete D" <n...@email.com> wrote in message

that sounds almost "Black Adder" :-)

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Pete D

May 31, 2008, 2:01:47 AM5/31/08

"Atheist Chaplain" <abu...@cia.gov> wrote in message

That should have read "Mr Cool Himself" of course. ;-)

Atheist Chaplain

May 31, 2008, 6:56:42 AM5/31/08
"Pete D" <n...@email.com> wrote in message

I figured :-)

mark.t...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2008, 9:30:19 PM7/5/08
On May 19, 7:08 pm, Alienjones <Alienjo...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME"...
>
> http://www.douglasjames.com.au/examples/4theidiots.htm

First, a little housekeeping. If you are reading this, you might wish
to consider killfiling gmail posts!! (I normally do, but every now and
then I take a peek at what may have turned up...) By eradicating
gmail postings, you get rid of a lot of the bad traffic in usenet,
including this post (!) and some of Douglas MacDonald's trash.

So why this post? - I see Douglas has returned, under his old
Cryptopix handle (you know, the one he never uses because he doesn't
change his name to avoid killfiles..?) Read on only if interested in
further DMac crap.

Douglas would rather that we all forget this thread, perhaps because
of the feedback he received. There was also a considerable backlash
in regard to the fact that he tried (and failed) to use this feeble
attempt to 'prove' that linear (or as he calls them, 'stepped out')
panoramas were suitable for scenes with complex fore-, mid- and back-
grounds.

The earlier example he posted of a scene that was ripe for a linear
panorama, *and in which he promised he would post the result 'when he
had time'*, is shown here, with comments by Jeff R:
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

Unsurprisingly Douglas removed that page very quickly, but JR has
kindly reposted it for educational use. As JR points out, you will
note that Doug's shots were taken from the same place, so it doesn't
qualify as 'stepped out'. And of course anyone with even casual
experience with panoramas will recognise that you could *not* use
linear techniques to make a meaningful result from such a scene.

To assist Douglas, I posted these images of that same location:
http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/pano_moved.jpg
and challenged him to stitch them as he promised. These images are
what you actually get when you 'step out'... Anyone who wishes to
assist Dougie is welcome to try, and larger versions are available if
anyone seriously thinks they can help Douglas escape from his
ridiculous claim.

Douglas has now vanished for a few months, exactly as predicted,
hoping that no-one will remember his lies, false promises and his
cowardly and wrongful abuse of posters like AC - he hasn't the guts to
apologise. I would also take a wild guess that he has not contacted
Jeff R, despite his promises and threats.

All wind, no sails.

I can't say it is nice to have him back, but who knows, one day he
might actually have a go at contributing something useful. Stranger
things have happened.

Lastly, here's a summary of the feedback Douglas received to this
posting:
Good:
(I can't find any..)

Bad (heavily cut back):
N - The evidence is clear, Doug. It can't be done by you.
T - no where near a pano, there's bits missing
X - Obvious to everone but D-mac. He thinks everyone is as dumb as him
DJ - you seriously call that a decent "stepped out panorama"? ROFL.
What happened to the front of the 2nd beach-house from the left?...
Oops D-Mac, looks like you put your foot in it again.
PD - not even any sort of attempt at stepping out at all, poor fake
A - a quite poorly pieced together montage...not even close to being a
panorama, stepped out or otherwise. It is rubbish. Another botched
attempt for D-mac the liar.
Mike - that.. architect built the second flat in the condo' a good 1.5

m wider than the other flats.

ONS - Is this (a) spot the mistakes puzzles from Take 5 magazine? The
whole area around the 2 in 2008 is out of whack, steps missing...
J - Why did you bother? To prove that stitching is something new to
you?

(There is much more, and I've modestly left my comments out)

Doug's ONLY reply to all this? - "Just no pleasing some people"

Yes, he's a contributor, all right!

PeteD

Jul 5, 2008, 10:19:27 PM7/5/08
Looks like he has been very busy indeed then!! This would be the busiest he
has ever been.

<mark.t...@gmail.com> wrote in message

mark.t...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2008, 10:28:42 PM7/5/08
On Jul 6, 12:19 pm, "PeteD" <n...@likely.com> wrote:
> Looks like he has been very busy indeed then!! This would be the busiest he
> has ever been.

Yep, longest departure I've seen - does that mean greatest level of
embarrassment so far? (O: What I am mostly miffed about is that Jeff
R was shouting the beers for the big party.. *if he had left forever*.

Damn. But I can only blame myself - *I* suggested we wait for a
reasonably long time before celebrating. (kicks self)

hmm, I wonder if Jeff has gmail blocked - if so, he won't see this.
I'll post from my normal account a bit later if he doesn't spot it.
For now I'll leave my temporary gmail hat on so sensible folk aren't
poisoned... (O:

Jeff R.

Jul 6, 2008, 12:06:46 AM7/6/08
(pls excuse toppost)

No, I don't block anybody or anything.
I have the ability to filter posts manually. :-)

I strongly suspect, for a variety of reasons, that the jerk posting under
Douggie's alias is not actually Doug.
Not bloviating enough, amongst many other indicators.

So - when do we crack a few tinnies?

--
Jeff R.

<mark.t...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Atheist Chaplain

Jul 6, 2008, 1:51:55 AM7/6/08

> (pls excuse toppost)
>
> No, I don't block anybody or anything.
> I have the ability to filter posts manually. :-)
>
> I strongly suspect, for a variety of reasons, that the jerk posting under
> Douggie's alias is not actually Doug.
> Not bloviating enough, amongst many other indicators.
>
> So - when do we crack a few tinnies?
>
> --
> Jeff R.

Don't rush in just yet, the IP seems to match the correct area for Douggie
boi and so does the ISP :-(
perhaps Douggie was recovering from a heart attack after the ridecule and
derission he rightfully recieved for his "Stepped out Panno"
Or maybe Douggie was in New York supervising the sales of his *world famous*
art workes, it is also possible that he went sailing. My personal oppinion
is that he was *accidentaly* locked in the basement by his daughter, and he
finaly lost enought weight to slip between the bars on the only window in
the place :-)

PeteD

Jul 6, 2008, 2:03:57 AM7/6/08
Can't say I have seen any posts even vaguely resembling one from Dougie
recently.

Mark Thomas

Jul 6, 2008, 2:41:21 AM7/6/08
PeteD wrote:
> Can't say I have seen any posts even vaguely resembling one from Dougie
> recently.

These are what I saw - they sure sound like him, esp. the last:
http://groups.google.com.au/group/aus.photo/msg/5ae1874fb04237bd?hl=en
http://groups.google.com.au/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/a487180d6b27c707?hl=en
http://groups.google.com.au/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/00df000c22b7ab32?hl=en

He was clearly up early this morning...

I normally wouldn't see them either, but every now and then I use GG to
see if I am missing any useful gmail postings/posters. Sometimes I even
glance at Rita's drivel, but that is generally not rewarding.

Actually, it looks as if the gmail spam storm is abating somewhat..

Mark Thomas

Jul 6, 2008, 3:35:07 AM7/6/08
(Groups reduced to aus.photo for this post..)

Jeff R. wrote:
> (pls excuse toppost)
Oh, alright, but just this once..

> No, I don't block anybody or anything.
> I have the ability to filter posts manually. :-)

You are clearly superhuman!

> I strongly suspect, for a variety of reasons, that the jerk posting
> under Douggie's alias is not actually Doug.
> Not bloviating enough, amongst many other indicators.

Nah, I think these latest few posts are him (or possibly Julian...(O:).
But he's certainly returned with a whimper rather than a bang.

> So - when do we crack a few tinnies?
> --
> Jeff R.

Well, I'm still in...! Just hope I'm on the guest list..? (O:

Considering all those who have been involved (actively or passively),
here's my suggestions for some potential invitees who may be interested:
AC
Troy P
Pete D
Avery
Doug Jewell
Rusty
Wilba
Rob.
Maybe Vintage Monk may still be around somewhere..? Apologies for anyone
I've missed - feel free to identify yourselves. I've only included
those I think are Oz-based - I have no idea where most of these
guys/gals live, tho'.

I would suggest that if you are still keen on arranging something, why
not contact the folk offlist? And I don't think we would hold you to
shouting, if it turns into a cast of thousands..

Late August would be good for me.. (O:

Message has been deleted

Atheist Chaplain

Jul 6, 2008, 7:02:56 AM7/6/08
"Mark Thomas" <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com> wrote in message

its a pity that Thunderbird has such crap filtering, I'm using Windows Mail
in Vista and I can filter out all gmail and Google groups yet still see your
gmail post as well as a few other valuable gmail posters, the *white list*
feature actually works pretty well :-)

PeteD

Jul 6, 2008, 7:02:40 AM7/6/08

"The Kat" <ne...@katxyzkave.net> wrote in message

> On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 18:30:19 -0700 (PDT), mark.t...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>First, a little housekeeping. If you are reading this, you might wish
>>to consider killfiling gmail posts!!
>
> I find it MUCH more satisfying to kill anything originating in Australia,
> like YOUR post.
>

> Asshat.

Which would lead any sane person to wonder what hell you would be doing on
an Australian group, were you born a moron or do you just work hard at being
a moron, either way it is working well for you!

"Ass Hat", is that what you call your hair?

PeteD

Jul 6, 2008, 7:04:07 AM7/6/08

"Mark Thomas" <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com> wrote in message

just been seeting up a new laptop and I am still seeing all posts, very
quiet at the moment.

Atheist Chaplain

Jul 6, 2008, 7:11:49 AM7/6/08
"Mark Thomas" <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com> wrote in message

Well that depends on location, I'm in Central West NSW but I have been known
to drive for hours for a good party :-)

Jeff R.

Jul 6, 2008, 7:49:21 AM7/6/08

>> Late August would be good for me.. (O:
>
> Well that depends on location, I'm in Central West NSW but I have been
> known to drive for hours for a good party :-)

I'm kind'a wedded to school holidays, but any weekend will do in a pinch.
Location is suburban Sydney, but I like a long drive.

Hey!

Whaddabout a "picnic" at a photo-worthy spot: Bungonia, Kanangra, something
like that...

This has the potential makings of a good expedition...

(Now watch "someone" come back and stuff up a perfectly good party...)

--
Jeff R.

Message has been deleted

Jeff R.

Jul 6, 2008, 10:37:42 AM7/6/08

> On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 21:02:40 +1000, "PeteD" <n...@likely.com> wrote:
>
> I wasn't IN an Australian group. I was IN rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.
>
> But the asshat spammer cross-posted to multiple groups.

Spam?
Did I miss the pitch?
What spam?

> Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.

Ooooh dear... shiver shiver
(sound of knees knocking)

Do *you* need my address too, Mr Ass-hat?

> This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...

ahuk ahuk

> Remove XYZ to email me

Why?

--
Jeff R.

Message has been deleted

Alan Browne

Jul 6, 2008, 4:05:36 PM7/6/08
PeteD wrote:

> First, a little housekeeping. If you are reading this, you might wish

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm

Pete D

Jul 6, 2008, 4:48:00 PM7/6/08

"Jeff R." <conta...@this.ng> wrote in message

Sounds good, I get down to Bungonia caving from time to time.

Pete D

Jul 6, 2008, 4:45:55 PM7/6/08