Analog cameras

Mr. Mag00

Aug 7, 2020, 4:22:13 PM8/7/20
Any market for selling these?

Good collection of Nikon, Contax, etc.

And associated lens. Some of which, when combined with the body, give
exceptional results.

EPay? Any value?

Computer Nerd Kev

Aug 7, 2020, 11:11:45 PM8/7/20
Mr. Mag00 <needsg...@nospamplease.com> wrote:
> Any market for selling these?

Certainly, they seem to have been going up in value over quite a few
years now. I'm not sure if the virus might have dampened the market
a bit though (probably not, I'd guess).

> Good collection of Nikon, Contax, etc.

Depends on the models of course, the low-end models from the 90s
don't make so much. Ones from the eighties or earlier are likely
to go for over $100 even if they're not a "desired" model. That's
with a (basic) lens.

Even cheap plastic "Diana" cameras were selling for over $100 a few
years ago until they started making reproductions in China.

> And associated lens. Some of which, when combined with the body, give
> exceptional results.
>
> EPay? Any value?

Check the model numbers, do an Ebay search, and click on "Sold
Listings". Then you'll see what similar things have made in the
past. You'll be better off selling cameras individually rather
than as one bulk lot of course, but if it really is a "good
collection" then it ought to make a worthwhile amount either way.

--
__ __

Mr. Mag00

Aug 8, 2020, 1:32:42 AM8/8/20