Melbourne Swingers Club

itsmee

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

We are a small group of couples, single women and occasionally
threesomes. We meet about once each month, although many couples only
come every two or three months, depending on their mood.

We usually meet in a quiet location in the inner Eastern Suburbs of
Melbourne. Often it’s a private motel suite, but sometimes we meet at a
private home or at a discreet club or restaurant. Most evenings are
between five and ten couples.

There is never any pressure to swing, although most nights swinging
happens. Couples usually enjoy same room swinging, and mostly it’s
couples sharing and taking pleasure from watching and exchanging with
other partners while sharing their own. The fun can be sensual or kinky
but rough stuff, intimidation or just plain pestering is strictly
prevented.

If you are new to swinging, or the club, we prefer you to come to a “new
cummers” night first. Regulars like to enjoy themselves with others
they are familiar with and new swingers are often intimidated by the
action around them. We do everything we can to make sure that every one
relaxes and has a good time. The rest is up to you.

We have a small calendar of events coming up. Cost is minimal, just
enough to cover the expenses, (usually around $50 to $70 per couple).
If you would like to become involved just send a few details about
yourselves*.

*Couples and single ladies, NO SINGLE MEN.

itsmee

ih...@live.com

Mar 22, 2014, 11:02:54 PM3/22/14
what are the age groups of the couples between?