Sex in Melbourne

Cheryl Giuliani

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
I am looking for a casual affair in Melbourne

David Wong

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
to Cheryl Giuliani
Oh...How tragic!!???

John

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
>do you swallow?

I hope so...I want to screw her arse first, then get her to swallow

Oct 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/9/99

Cheryl Giuliani wrote in message <93933595...@diddley.primus.com.au>...

>I am looking for a casual affair in Melbourne

do you swallow?

Stephen Bowring

Oct 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/9/99
What do you know, so am i

The Tick

Oct 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/9/99
So am I... drop me a line at inso...@alphalink.com.au

H@nkeyŠ

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Pick me, I am too

REDBACKS

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Shame your e-mail addy isn't legit.... Ah well I did try....

Cheers
REDBACKS redb...@SPAMgraffiti.net
Remove SPAM in address to reply.

Cheryl Giuliani <the...@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message

mark

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
to Cheryl Giuliani
If you are serious - then contact me at mau...@excite.com and I'm sure
that you will not be disappointed

Hope to hear from you soon!
Mark

oral...@hotmail.com

Nov 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/3/99
Hi Cheryl, if you're ever in Hobart email me at oral...@hotmail.com, I
can assure you I'll treat you a LOT nicer than some of the "animals"
who've posted here recently (I can't believe the sort of shit some guys
write - absolute misogynists!)

I'll email you if I'm ever headed to Melbourne

have fun!
Steve

In article <93933595...@diddley.primus.com.au>, "Cheryl Giuliani"

Chris Birnie

Nov 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/3/99

Hi Cheryl i'm in melbourne and looking for the same i can send you my
pic look forward to your reply.

Chris

tigger

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99

<the...@alphalink.com.au> wrote:
> I am looking for a casual affair in Melbourne

So am I. What part of Melbourne?

blondey33

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
looking for female to indulge in threesome with me and hubby genuine
interest only.

cock4us...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2020, 7:01:12 AM7/24/20
Hey gorgeous how r u?.......I'm Josh I'm 38 I live in Brunswick n I wud luv to catch up and have sum hot Xxx Mmmmm fuk session

Daniel65

Jul 25, 2020, 5:33:40 AM7/25/20
cock4us...@gmail.com wrote on 24/07/2020 9:01 PM:
> Hey gorgeous how r u?.......I'm Josh I'm 38 I live in Brunswick n I
> wud luv to catch up and have sum hot Xxx Mmmmm fuk session

No thanks, not just at the moment!! I might catch something!! ;-P
--
Daniel