upset with the responses

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00

I dont know why the hell everyone keeps writing and saying they think this
is a scam. What kind of scam could it be? What the hell could I get out of
this? A scam means that you profit from something, if you think it is a joke
then fine. I regret ever advertising on aus.personals as the people writing
saying they think it is a scam outweigh the legitimate responses and it is
very annoying.

I thought it was a newsgroup to advertise for legitimate personal
encounters in Australia? If so then thats what I have done. If people think
it is some kind of scam then dont reply! I dont quite get what everyone
thinks I can get out of putting a false advertisement on the newsgroup?

I described myself honestly and described what I wanted honestly. I
expected the usual flames about my sexual preferences that people disagree
with, but not the whole "I think this is a scam" letters I keep getting.
Jeez, why bother??? Please just forget the whole thing.

I will reply to the genuine people who have replied, but if I dont find a
guy or couple that "click" with me, (that I have a sexual spark with) I am
definately NOt going to advertise on aus.personals again. I will use ALT.com
or another such website that a gentleman recommended to me.

Thank you to all those genuine replies, I am writing to everyone so give me
a little time

This is a copy of the ad I posted a few days ago:

Female. I am 22 years old, student, very long hair, blue eyes, size 8,
(sometimes size 10-depends on type of clothes, but petite rather than busty)
about 5 foot 7, seeks men for casual meetings Brisbane while partner
watches.
Very nervous as never done this before, but it has been a fantasy for ages.
Looking to start with one or two men, or a couple and am not sure if I will
do it again, but definately want to try this.
Partner not wanting to do anything but watch (Unless other person TOTALLY
comfortable), couple welcome as I am attracted to sexy slim females as well
as men. Clean, discreet, mutually satisfying, safe sex a MUST but willing to
just kick back, enjoy yourself, and maybe satisfy each others fantasies.

Please email me, but dont bother flaming or hassling me, if you think I am
doing something wrong/dirty/bad etc get a life and stay out of mine, or just
ignore my letter! Thanks

Other women who have enacted this fantasy, or men who have helped, please
email me and let me know how it was, how it felt and if everything went as
you had hoped.

........This is the game that moves as you play
-X

woodsie

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
if you were male...you wouldn't get ANY responses.
so consider yourself lucky!

In article <90nmi9$14ev$1...@corolla.OntheNet.com.au>, "M"

Chris Garvey

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
woodsie <woo...@starmail.com> wrote:
: if you were male...you wouldn't get ANY responses.
: so consider yourself lucky!

I get responses all the time.........

erastothenes

: <Melani...@hotmail.com> wrote:

--
>:)(:<

I am shallow, can I help it if revelation came easy?

jahm...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2015, 1:33:07 AM11/29/15
Heya girl well i dont know what everyones problem is but heres my number 0424242680 im in Redbank and keen to help u and partner fulfill ur overdue FANTASY, if this happens then im the prove u need to shut everyone up😉😉😊 i look forward to ur reply, cheers girl