ignore this

te...@meme.com

Apr 29, 2015, 7:05:07 PM4/29/15
testing post
Message has been deleted

Jeßus

May 2, 2015, 5:47:36 PM5/2/15
On 29 Apr 2015 23:05:04 GMT, te...@meme.com wrote:

>testing post

Too late, I read it.

Jeßus

May 2, 2015, 5:48:48 PM5/2/15
On 1 May 2015 00:43:52 +1000, noel <delet...@invalin.lan> wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 2015 00:39:50 +1000, noel wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:05:04 +0000, test wrote:
>>
>>> testing post
>>
>> interesting, I head hel$tra got rid of their news servers, looks they
>> kept one at least :)
>
>scrap that, just saw the end of may cesation of all telstra usenet
>servers..
>
>Telstra users needing their fix can see www.ausics.org youd have to
>contact the newsmaster with your IP ranges for axs, and its only for text
>groups, no binaries available, for warez pups need not apply :)

How many groups are on the ausics server?

Jeßus

May 2, 2015, 5:52:04 PM5/2/15
42642 is the answer... posting from ausics now.

Jeßus

May 2, 2015, 5:54:48 PM5/2/15
On 1 May 2015 00:43:52 +1000, noel <delet...@invalin.lan> wrote:

>On Fri, 01 May 2015 00:39:50 +1000, noel wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:05:04 +0000, test wrote:
>>
>>> testing post
>>
>> interesting, I head hel$tra got rid of their news servers, looks they
>> kept one at least :)
>
>scrap that, just saw the end of may cesation of all telstra usenet
>servers..
>
>Telstra users needing their fix can see www.ausics.org youd have to
>contact the newsmaster with your IP ranges for axs, and its only for text
>groups, no binaries available, for warez pups need not apply :)

I see Skymesh I.Ps are accepted now...
Wasn't all that long ago I checked ausics and this wasn't the case.
Good to have another server available.
Message has been deleted

Jeßus

May 3, 2015, 4:21:39 PM5/3/15
On 3 May 2015 21:07:06 +1000, noel <delet...@invalin.lan> wrote:
>ausics will add any aussie IP range in, if given their ranges- hate to
>think of how man y telstra have :)

A hell of a lot, I would say. I like this server, it's noticably
quicker than the others.