Top 10 Dance Chart Oct. 21 - 27, 2021

tunedi...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2021, 2:55:39 PM10/21/21
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

Oct. 21 - 27, 2021
Chart #1389

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

4 3 1 Acapulco Jason Derulo Warner
3 4 2 Good Ones Charlie XCX Asylum
12 1 3 Kiss My (Uh Oh) Anne-Marie & Little Mix Atlantic
8 2 4 Out Out Joel Corry x Jax Jones ft. Charli XCX & Saweetie Perfect Havoc/Atlantic
4 5 5 How Will I Know Whitney Houston & Clean Bandit RCA
2 8 6 Hold On (Club Mix) Armin van Buuren & Davina Michelle Armind
2 9 7 I Got A Feeling Felix Jaehn & Robin Schulz ft. Georgia Ku Virgin
10 6 8 Don't Be Shy Tiësto & Karol G Atlantic
2 10 9 Promises Diplo, Paul Woolford & Kareen Lomax Higher Ground
7 7 10 Where Are You Now Lost Frequencies ft. Calum Scott disco:wax/Sony

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter & Facebook!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.