Sprint ST Wiring Diagram

Knobdoodle

Feb 13, 2010, 10:22:59 PM2/13/10
Hi folks,
anyone got a wiring diagram for a 2002 955i Triumph Sprint ST?
Ta muchly.

--
Clem
(http://xkcd.com/621/)

George W Frost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:21:28 PM2/13/10

"Knobdoodle" <knobd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Well, I am not so sure whether to send you one or not, after your behaviour
toward me, but as I am a happy-go-lucky type of person and don't hold a
grudge for too long, then look in your hotmail inbox.

That is if they allow a file as large as this
It is 1.6 Mb

Bill_h

Feb 14, 2010, 4:33:47 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:22:59 GMT, "Knobdoodle"
<knobd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>anyone got a wiring diagram for a 2002 955i Triumph Sprint ST?
>Ta muchly.

Hi Clem,

I have a Haynes manual, which goes up to 2000, close enough?

cheers, Bill

Toosmoky

Feb 14, 2010, 5:19:57 PM2/14/10
On 14/02/2010 1:22 PM, Knobdoodle wrote:

> Hi folks,
> anyone got a wiring diagram for a 2002 955i Triumph Sprint ST?

Got one if the one George sent you doesn't work out.

--
Toosmoky
Work to ride, Ride to Work...

George W Frost

Feb 14, 2010, 6:41:25 PM2/14/10

"Toosmoky" <toos...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I have got no mail return or reply that he has got it yet, then again, he
may have my email address blocked then he will miss out

knobdoodle

Feb 14, 2010, 9:13:16 PM2/14/10
On Feb 15, 8:19 am, Toosmoky <toosm...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 14/02/2010 1:22 PM, Knobdoodle wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> > anyone got a wiring diagram for a 2002 955i Triumph Sprint ST?
>
> Got one if the one George sent you doesn't work out.

Yes please Doug, if you've got an electronic copy.
I downloaded the one on the web but after a maddening morning of
trying to make sense of it I realised it's actually a later model (the
one with three headlights and the clown-lipstick smile. 1050?).
Ta much,
Clem

knobdoodle

Feb 14, 2010, 9:15:08 PM2/14/10
On Feb 15, 7:33 am, Bill_h <Bil...@yourhub.com.au> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:22:59 GMT, "Knobdoodle"
>
> <knobdoo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Hi folks,
> >anyone got a wiring diagram for a 2002 955i Triumph Sprint ST?
> >Ta muchly.
>
> Hi Clem,
>
> I have a Haynes manual, which goes up to 2000, close enough?

Thanks Bill. I'll see if Doug has an electronic copy but failing that
I'll beg you for a scan or a photocopy.
Cheers ..... Clem

(Rise FrankenSprint... rise!!)

George W Frost

Feb 14, 2010, 9:28:33 PM2/14/10

"knobdoodle" <knobd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

************************

See what I mean??
This fat-arsed arrogant cunt knobless, even though you try to be noice to
him, still does recognise it

George W Frost

Feb 15, 2010, 6:18:46 AM2/15/10

"knobdoodle" <knobd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

***********************

Okay knobless,, after your last comment in reply to Stephen in another
thread, it makes it the last time that I try to help you
You are a fucking arrogant arse-hole

Actually, I hope that hotmail didn't let my message through of the file of
the wiring diagram you asked for

theo

Feb 15, 2010, 7:41:10 AM2/15/10
On Feb 15, 7:18 pm, "George W Frost" <georgewfr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay knobless,, after your last comment in reply to Stephen in another
> thread, it makes it the last time that I try to help you
> You are a fucking arrogant arse-hole
>
> Actually, I hope that hotmail didn't let my message through of  the file of
> the wiring diagram you asked for

George, has it occurred to you that Clem has you blocked and is not
seeing your posts?

I'm trying to guess why Clem would block you.

Theo

atec 77

Feb 15, 2010, 7:57:20 AM2/15/10
because he is well gutted but gutless ?

George W Frost

Feb 15, 2010, 8:24:43 AM2/15/10

"theo" <theo...@bigpond.com.au> wrote in message

Theo

***************

Theo, because it is a new year and even though I don't believe in making
resolutions, I thought that let bygones be bygones and as it happens, I had
the complete manual for a 2002 955i Sprint, So I thought, What the Hell,
and forwarded it by email to his hotmail address.;
I did not get it returned by hotmail saying that the file was too large.( it
is 1.7 meg, it is only two pages, but in PDF form which takes up heaps,
I thought that either hotmail blocked it, his email address was false, or
some other reason maybe he doesn't check his hotmail inbox,
Then, in a reply to Stephen! in another thread I read
"">There are black-holes less dense than ol' Stupid-George.(Brighter too!)"

I immediately thought, fuck you knobless, you will never get anything else
from me.
Whether he has got my email blocked or not, there was reference from Doug
saying that if my post didn't get through he had a copy, but when the
knobless one replied to Doug, not so strangely, there was no mention of me
sending what he wanted by email.
Your mate knobless is just a self opiniated arrogant fuckwit.
But, all that said
If you wanted a part of a manual which just happen to have in my shed or
anywhere else, even though you have traded multiple insults with me, as a
token gesture, I would still send it to you.

Now go and get fucked you ungrateful bastard

Knobdoodle

Feb 15, 2010, 9:33:37 AM2/15/10
"theo" <theo...@bigpond.com.au> wrote:
George, has it occurred to you that Clem has you blocked and is not
seeing your posts?

I'm trying to guess why Clem would block you.

I'm trying to guess why anyone WOULDN'T!

--
Clem
(http://xkcd.com/621/)

pauldavi...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2020, 3:40:32 PM2/11/20
I need the wiring schematic for my 1999 triumph Sprint st. I have no power at all to my bike it just shut off now there are no instument lights nothing. Can someone help me out

shaneh...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2020, 12:38:03 AM4/30/20
Have no power no lights fuses keep on blowing on number 9 which is a alarm on the fuze