lying cunt Noddy of Victoria and the priest groper

Nomen Nescio

Jan 3, 2020, 10:53:50 AM1/3/20
What does a nigger have in common with a soda machine?
They both don't work and always take your money.

Why are there only two pallbearers at a niggers funeral?
There are only two handles on a garbage can.

What's the difference between bigfoot and a hard working nigger?
Bigfoot has been spotted.

Why do niggers only chill and kick it?
Because they don't like to hang.

What do you call thirty five blacks in a room?
Bunch of Niggers.

What's do you call a nigger in a cocoon?
ninigger.

Message has been deleted

Diogenes

Jan 4, 2020, 5:28:29 PM1/4/20
On Sat, 4 Jan 2020 14:17:38 -0800 (PST), kiwipete
<talen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I never comment on here anymore, but still get updates.. When this
> arrived in my inbox I was staggered. THESE ARE VILE IDIOTIC STATEMENTS.
> Incredible that anybody still thinks this way.. Unbelievable.

You're replying to a troll. ALWAYS a big mistake.

> Personally I hope that you are pulled off this group and face justice..

The group is unmoderated and has no justice system. Complete anarchy.
You are dreaming if you think otherwise.

All the best for 2020, Pete.

Onya bike...

Gerry