CIA's objective is to change a mind radically so that it's owner becomes a living puppet

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Apr 3, 2022, 6:36:24 AM4/3/22

EVIL Amrikkan Govt Psychopaths at CIA NSA FBI DHS "succeeded" in turning
overwhelming majority of westerners and global public into "LIVING
PUPPETS", who REFUSE TO THINK and who DON'T HAVE the ability TO THINK
anymore.

I am being TORTURED STEALTHILY for the last 21 years NON-STOP and YET
nobody helped me, neither the media and politicians NOR the law
enforcement of Cops, FBI, DHS etc.

In fact, FBI even REFUSED to let me FILE A COMPLAINT.

I am being STEALTHILY TORTURED "exactly" like CIA operative Edward
Hunter said, i.e. "without the atrocity being visible from the outside".

EVIL US Govt Psychopaths are using this MODUS OPERANDI on the amrikkan,
brit and global public.

Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL
Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

Whites don't understand their "own mentality, DNA and Modus Operandi".

LITERALLY EVERYTHING is "pathological lying, cunning and deception".

Quote by a CIA Agent Edward Hunter in the 1950s -

SEARCH FOR THE SLAVE RACE

CIA Operative Edward Hunter: "The intent is to change a mind radically
so that it's owner becomes a living puppet -- a human robot -- without
the atrocity being visible from the outside."

The aim is to create a mechanism in flesh and blood, with new beliefs
and new thought processes inserted into a captive body. What that
amounts to is the search for a slave race that, unlike the slaves of
olden times, can be trusted never to revolt, always to be amenable to
orders, like an insect to its instincts.

- Edward Hunter, Brainwashing