murder of girl Charlise

hashtag

Jan 20, 2022, 6:03:01 AM1/20/22
all over Facebook, peeps are saying that he diddled his stepdaughter,
and killed her to stop her telling mummy.
Surely this is slander?

West of the Rockies

Jan 20, 2022, 6:53:32 AM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 19:02:55 +0800, hashtag posted:-

> all over Facebook, peeps are saying that he diddled his stepdaughter,
> and killed her to stop her telling mummy.
> Surely this is slander?

Probably is, but maybe true as well.

Do you think he will sue?

Rod Speed

Jan 20, 2022, 12:18:28 PM1/20/22
hashtag <rum...@fakenews.com> wrote

> all over Facebook, peeps are saying that he diddled hisstepdaughter, and
> killed her to stop her telling mummy.

> Surely this is slander?

Doesnt matter if its true and it likely is given
that there would be no other reason to kill her.

There must be a reason why she was living with her granny.

Phil Allison

Jan 20, 2022, 5:11:13 PM1/20/22
hashtag wrote:
==============

> all over Facebook, peeps are saying that he diddled his stepdaughter,
> and killed her to stop her telling mummy.
>
> Surely this is slander?

** LOL - one can hardly slander a child murderer.

So kidnapping and murdering the kid solves the problem of her telling mum ?
You completely nuts ?

..... Phil

West of the Rockies

Jan 21, 2022, 3:53:22 AM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 04:18:23 +1100, Rod Speed posted:-
Mother was an ice addict, killed a person whilst driving high on ice
and was locked up. Started a virtual relationship with her dickhead
defacto when she was in jail. He is a frigging ice addict, and nut
job, as well.

Waiting for the Police to charge her. Wonder if that will happen.

Sad news for the little girl. And spare a thought for the Police who
have to handle these sort of things, day in, day out.

Rod Speed

Jan 21, 2022, 4:15:19 AM1/21/22
West of the Rockies <Cowbo...@montana.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> hashtag <rum...@fakenews.com> wrote

>>> all over Facebook, peeps are saying that he diddled
>>> hisstepdaughter, and killed her to stop her telling mummy.

>>> Surely this is slander?

>> Doesnt matter if its true and it likely is given
>> that there would be no other reason to kill her.

>> There must be a reason why she was living with her granny.

> Mother was an ice addict, killed a personwhilst driving high on ice and
> was locked up.

Figures.

> Started a virtual relationship with her dickhead
> defacto when she was in jail. He is a friggingice addict, and nut job,
> as well.

Figures.

> Waiting for the Police to charge her. Wonder if that will happen.

Basically depends on what evidence they had that she was involved.

Tho they can certainly charge her with taking
10 hours to report that she was missing.

> Sad news for the little girl. And spare a thought for the Policewho
> have to handle these sort of things, day in, day out.

I doubt many see much of that sort of thing.

Doctor Dick Coatsworth

Jan 25, 2022, 9:24:39 PM1/25/22
West of the Rockies wrote:

> Mother was an ice addict, killed a person whilst driving high on ice
> and was locked up. Started a virtual relationship with her dickhead
> defacto when she was in jail. He is a frigging ice addict, and nut
> job, as well.
>
> Waiting for the Police to charge her. Wonder if that will happen.
>
> Sad news for the little girl. And spare a thought for the Police who
> have to handle these sort of things, day in, day out.

--as parents were fucked-up druggies, I expecting stepdad to claim it
was an accident. But now we hear she died from gunshot.

West of the Rockies

Jan 26, 2022, 2:37:32 PM1/26/22
On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:24:37 +0800, Doctor Dick Coatsworth posted:-
Usual excuse these days is "mental illness"

Slap on the wrist stuff.

Rod Speed

Jan 26, 2022, 3:38:57 PM1/26/22
West of the Rockies <Cowbo...@montana.org> wrote
> Doctor Dick Coatsworth posted
Bet that doesnt happen with this one.

Phil Allison

Jan 26, 2022, 5:27:36 PM1/26/22
West of the Rockies wrote:
> > > Mother was an ice addict, killed a person whilst driving high on ice
> > > and was locked up. Started a virtual relationship with her dickhead
> > > defacto when she was in jail. He is a frigging ice addict, and nut
> > > job, as well.
> > >
> > > Waiting for the Police to charge her. Wonder if that will happen.
> > >
> > > Sad news for the little girl. And spare a thought for the Police
> > > who have to handle these sort of things, day in, day out.
> > >
> > --as parents were fucked-up druggies, I expecting stepdad to claim it
> > was an accident. But now we hear she died from gunshot.
>
> Usual excuse these days is "mental illness"
>
> Slap on the wrist stuff.

** That dumb myth is as old as the hills and complete bullshit.

..... Phil

Sylvia Else

Jan 26, 2022, 6:34:23 PM1/26/22
The revelation that the girl died from a gunshot wound makes me wonder
whether this was an ill-conceived attempt to cover up an accident
involving a gun that the step-father should not have possessed.

Children get murdered by strangulation, bludgeoning, drowning, even
stabbing. But this would be the first case I'm aware of where a
step-parent murdered a child by shooting.

Sylvia

Rod Speed

Jan 26, 2022, 7:09:43 PM1/26/22
Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote
> hashtag wrote

>> all over Facebook, peeps are saying that he diddled hisstepdaughter,
>> and killed her to stop her telling mummy.

>> Surely this is slander?

> The revelation that the girl died from a gunshot wound makes me wonder
> whether this was an ill-conceived attempt to cover up an accident
> involving a gun that the step-father should not have possessed.

Certainly possible. But stupid to believe that her going missing
forever wouldnt be noticed. But then he is a stupid druggy.

> Children get murdered by strangulation, bludgeoning, drowning,even
> stabbing. But this would be the first case I'm aware ofwhere a
> step-parent murdered a child by shooting.

He isnt a step parent, he is just someone her stupid druggy mother was
fucking.

She wasnt even there when Charlise got shot, she was
fucking someone else in a caravan park elsewhere.

Sylvia Else

Jan 26, 2022, 7:15:57 PM1/26/22
On 27-Jan-22 11:09 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote
>> hashtag wrote
>
>>> all over Facebook, peeps are saying that he diddled hisstepdaughter,
>>> and killed her to stop her telling mummy.
>
>>> Surely this is slander?
>
>> The revelation that the girl died from a gunshot wound makes me wonder
>> whether this was an ill-conceived attempt to cover up an accident
>> involving a gun that the step-father should not have possessed.
>
> Certainly possible. But stupid to believe that her going missing
> forever wouldnt be noticed. But then he is a stupid druggy.
>Well, they reported her missing, apparently after he hid her body,
albeit not very well.

Seems it didn't occur to him that there are ways of tracking his earlier
movements.

Sylvia.

Rod Speed

Jan 26, 2022, 7:37:37 PM1/26/22
Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote
>>> hashtag wrote

>>> The revelation that the girl died from a gunshot wound makes me wonder
>>> whether this was an ill-conceived attempt to cover up an accident
>>> involving a gun that the step-father should not have possessed.

>> Certainly possible. But stupid to believe that her going missing
>> forever wouldnt be noticed. But then he is a stupid druggy.

>> Well, they reported her missing, apparently after he hid her body,

> albeit not very well.

Wouldnt be the first time someone discovered that its
a lot harder to hide a body forever than they thought.

Tho an immense number go missing every year and most
of those are almost certainly successful murderers.

> Seems it didn't occur to him that there are ways of tracking his earlier
> movements.

Yeah, but then we know he is just a stupid druggy.

Harder to explain how Rogerson got caught so easily tho,
particularly with that stunningly distinctive waddle he has.

Max

Jan 26, 2022, 7:41:21 PM1/26/22
The guy was probably high on drugs at the time. Anything is possible in
those circumstances.

Petzl

Jan 26, 2022, 11:19:05 PM1/26/22
On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:34:19 +1100, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
The drug ice used to be called crank in the early days 60's was know
to make persons psychotic and violent. Also seem to violently increase
their strength when being arrested
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law