Re: Why Paul Keating didn't sign with other former PMs

dolf

Oct 31, 2023, 1:29:11 AM10/31/23
Firstly Paul Keating is quite possibly the labor leader our that ANZAC
heritage warned us about.

Secondly one must be sufficiently competent to sign such a document and we
haven't heard any substantial argument to support his claim.

I met a dementia sufferer the other day--he could tell jokes to my sister
in detail but he wasn't rational and focused on the immediate.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20726.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)