-- [MICRO UPDATE #6] TRIPLE F (#666) CAFE: TREASON AS AN ACT OF FAUX PIETY, THE WAY OF LIFE BY IMMIGRANTS WITH A HAUGHTY AND FALSE SELF-ENTITLEMENT

dolf

Dec 16, 2016, 1:26:38 PM12/16/16
-- TRIPLE F (#666) CAFE: TREASON AS AN ACT OF FAUX PIETY, THE WAY OF
LIFE BY IMMIGRANTS WITH A HAUGHTY AND FALSE SELF-ENTITLEMENT

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 16 December, 2016

TRIPLE F (#666) CAFE: “Why did you put this rubbish on our Triple F Cafe
Facebook Page?”

- https://www.facebook.com/Triple-F-Cafe-freshfastfood-225837177482258

DOLF: "I stood against over 1.6 billion Islamic adherent’s religious
belief by superseding it with a dual NUMBER based paradigm."

NOCTURNAL: “WOW Impressive.”

DOLF: “Thanks for your appreciation as it isn’t something which a lot of
people can comprehend as they live within a world which is substantiated
by a deified ignorance as self-bestowed virtue.”

NOCTURNAL: “Yeah, sounds about right. Ha Ha.”

DOLF: “It has taken some 20+ years of work so as to be able to do that
without outrage being shown.

They either comply or die...

And what have you done today?"

NOCTURNAL: “WOW, I just had dinner. Ha Ha. No where near as complicated."

DOLF: “We’ll just have to wait and see how the blasphemy case within
Indonesia goes in order to know what effect it has had...”

NOCTURNAL: “That’s true."

DOLF: “I sent it to several Islamic newsgroups so that it will spread
globally and faster amongst the ignorant than any venereal disease
otherwise known."

NOCTURNAL: “LOL! Sounds like them.”

Nous: #8
Time: 08:10 hrs
Date: 2016.7.25
Torah: #30 #1 #6 %81 = #37
Dao: Worth of Water, Easy By Nature
Tetra: #40 - Law/Model
I-Ching:H48 - The Well, Welling

Latin: Deprecabilis {Admirable God} Alt: Dambyah {Flowing Blood of God} {
1. AIDS REFRESHING NIGHT-TIME SLEEP, AGAINST SADNESS
2. THE HIGH SCIENCES, MARVELOUS DISCOVERIES
3. MUSICIANS, POETS, LITERATURE & PHILOSOPHY
4. Phuor
}

Serug {Branch, Layer; twining}

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 8 [Time: 0813 hrs, Super: #287 /
#36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile
Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young shoot,
Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #271 / #8 - Worth of Water,
Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - Law/Model]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #287 HAS 13 CATEGORIES:

#30, #1, #6, #200, #10, #40 = 'Uwriym (H224): 1) stones kept in a pouch
on the high-priest's breastplate, used in determining God's decision in
certain questions and issues;

"And thou shalt put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim {*lights*;
fires; ‘Uwriym-Urim [H224]: #287} and the Thummim {perfection; truth};
and they shall be upon Aaron's {a teacher; lofty; mountain of strength}
heart, when he goeth in before the LORD: and Aaron shall bear the
judgment of the children of Israel {who prevails with God} upon his
heart before the LORD continually." [Exodus 28:30]

#30, #1, #200, #6, #50 = 'arown (H727): 1) chest, ark; 2) (TWOT) coffin;
1a) money chest; 1b) Ark of the Covenant; #30, #7, #200, #10, #40 = zuwr
(H2114): 1) to be strange, be a stranger; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to become
estranged; 1a2) strange, another, stranger, foreigner, an enemy
(participle); 1a3) loathsome (of breath) (participle); 1a4) strange
woman, prostitute, harlot (meton); 1b) (Niphal) to be estranged; 1c)
(Hophal) to be a stranger, be one alienated;

"Whosoever compoundeth any like it, or whosoever putteth any of it upon
a stranger {zuwr-stranger [H2114]: #287}, shall even be cut off from his
people." [Exodus 30:33]

"They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger
{zuwr-stranger [H2114]: #287}: I am an alien in their sight." [Job 19:15]

"If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to
a strange {zuwr-stranger [H2114]: #287} god;" [Psalm 44:20]

"For strangers {zuwr-stranger [H2114]: #287} are risen up against me,
and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them.
Selah." [Psalm 54:3]

"The wicked are estranged {zuwr-stranger [H2114]: #287} from the womb:
they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies." [Psalm 58:3]

"They were not estranged {zuwr-stranger [H2114]: #287} from their lust.
But while their meat was yet in their mouths," [Psalm 78:30]

"There shall no strange {zuwr-stranger [H2114]: #287} god be in thee;
neither shalt thou worship any strange god." [Psalm 81:9]

#7, #70, #10, #200 = ze`eyr (H2191): 1) a little; 1a) of quantity; 1b)
of time; #40, #7, #200, #40 = zerem (H2230): 1) rain-shower,
thunderstorm, flood of rain, downpour, rain-storm;

#6, #40, #1, #40, #200 = ma'amar (H3982): 1) word, command;

"What shall we do unto the queen Vashti {that drinks; thread} according
to law, because she hath not performed the commandment
{ma'amar-commandment [H3982]: #287} of the king Ahasuerus {prince; head;
chief} by the chamberlains?" [Esther 1:15]

"Esther {secret; hidden} had not yet showed her kindred nor her people;
as Mordecai {contrition; bitter; bruising} had charged her: for Esther
did the commandment {ma'amar-commandment [H3982]: #287} of Mordecai,
like as when she was brought up with him." [Esther 2:20]

"And the decree {ma'amar-commandment [H3982]: #287} of Esther {secret;
hidden} confirmed these matters of Purim {lot}; and it was written in
the book." [Esther 9:32]

#40, #40, #7, #200 = mamzer (H4464): 1) bastard, child of incest,
illegitimate child; 1a) bastard; 1b) mixed population (fig.); 1c) born
of a Jewish father and a heathen mother or visa versa;

"A bastard {mamzer-bastard [H4464]: #287} shall not enter into the
congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not
enter into the congregation of the LORD." [Deuteronomy 23:2]

"And a bastard {mamzer-bastard [H4464]: #287} shall dwell in Ashdod
{effusion; inclination; theft}, and I will cut off the pride of the
Philistines {those who dwell in villages}.” [Zechariah 9:6]

#6, #40, #40, #200, #1 = Mamre' (H4471): {lusty; rebellious; bitter; set
with trees} 1) an Amorite {bitter; a rebel; a babbler} who allied
himself with Abram {high father}; 2) an oak grove on Mamre's land in
Palestine {which is covered; watered; or brings and causes ruin} where
Abraham dwelt; 3) a place near Abraham's burial place, apparently
identified with Hebron {society; friendship}; #200, #80, #6, #1 =
Raphuw' (H7505): {relaxation; physic; comfort} 1) father of Palti
{deliverance; flight}, the spy from the tribe of Benjamin {son of the
right hand};

#1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios (G316): 1)
necessary; 1a) what one can not do without, indispensable; 1b) connected
by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) *what* *ought* *according* *to*
*the* *law* *of* *duty* *be* *done*, what is required by the circumstances;

"Then Paul {small; little} and Barnabas {son of the prophet, or of
consolation} waxed bold, and said, 'It was necessary
{anagkaios-necessary [G316]: #287} that the word of God should first
have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge
yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.'"
[Acts 13:46]

#1, #50, #5, #60, #10, #20, #1, #20, #70, #50 = anexikakos (G420): 1)
patient of ills and wrongs, forbearing;

"And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all
men, apt to teach, patient {anexikakos-patient [G420]: #287}," [2Timothy
2:24]

#4, #10, #8, #80, #70, #100, #5, #10 = diaporeo (G1280): 1) to be
entirely at loss, to be in perplexity;

"Now Herod {son of a hero} the tetrarch heard of all that was done by
him: and he was perplexed {diaporeo-doubt [G1280]: #287}, because that
it was said of some, that John {the grace or mercy of the Lord} was
risen from the dead;" [Luke 9:7]

"Now while Peter {a rock or stone} doubted {diaporeo-doubt [G1280]:
#287} in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold,
the men which were sent from Cornelius {of a horn} had made inquiry for
Simon's {that hears; that obeys} house, and stood before the gate,"
[Acts 10:17]

#7, #70, #100, #70, #2, #1, #2, #5, #30 = Zorobabel (G2216): {a stranger
at Babylon; dispersion of incongruity; confusion; mixture} 1) the head
of the tribe of Judah at the time of the return from Babylonish
captivity in the first year of Cyrus {as miserable; as heir};

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #271 HAS 12 CATEGORIES:

#30, #1, #80, #10, #100, #10, #40 = 'aphiyq (H650): 1) channel; 2)
ravine; 3) of hollow bones (fig.); #6, #40, #20, #200, #5 = bowr (H953):
1) pit, well, cistern; #5, #2, #8, #200, #6, #40, #10 = Bacharuwmiy
(H978): 1) an inhabitant or descendant of Bahurim {choice; warlike;
valiant}; #6, #5, #3, #200, #7, #50 = garzen (H1631): 1) axe;

#6, #5, #4, #6, #200, #10, #40 = hadar (H1921): 1) to honour, adorn,
glorify, be high; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to swell; 1a1a) swelling (pass
participle); 1a2) to honour, pay honour to, show partiality; 1a3) to
adorn; 1a3a) adorned (pass participle); 1b) (Niphal) to be honoured; 1c)
(Hithpael) to honour oneself, claim honour;

"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the
person of the poor, nor honour {hadar-honour [H1921]: #271} the person
of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."
[Leviticus 19:15]

"Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour {hadar-honour
[H1921]: #271} the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the
LORD." [Leviticus 19:32]

"Put {hadar-honour [H1921]: #271} not forth {hadar-honour [H1921]: #271}
thyself in the presence of the king, and stand not in the place of great
men:" [Proverbs 25:6]

"I will go before thee, and make the crooked {hadar-honour [H1921]:
#271} places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and
cut in sunder the bars of iron:" [Isaiah 45:2]

"Who is this that cometh from Edom {red, earthy; of blood}, with dyed
garments from Bozrah {in tribulation or distress}? This that is
glorious {hadar-honour [H1921]: #271} in his apparel, travelling in the
greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to
save." [Isaiah 63:1]

"Princes are hanged up by their hand: the faces of elders were not
honoured {hadar-honour [H1921]: #271}." [Lamentations 5:12]

#5, #200, #10, #50, #6 = hareh (H2030): 1) pregnant; #8, #200, #2, #6,
#50, #5 = Charbowna' (H2726): {his destruction; his sword} 1) the 3rd of
the seven chamberlains or eunuchs who served Ahasuerus {prince; head;
chief};

#30, #10, #200, #1, #10, #20 = yare' (H3373): 1) fearing, reverent, afraid;

"Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as
fear {yare'-fear [H3373]: #271} God, men of truth, hating covetousness;
and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of
hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:" [Exodus 18:21]

"The great temptations which thine eyes saw, and the signs, and the
wonders, and the mighty hand, and the stretched out arm, whereby the
LORD thy God brought thee out: so shall the LORD thy God do unto all the
people of whom thou art afraid {yare'-fear [H3373]: #271}." [Deuteronomy
7:19]

#10, #50, #5, #200, #6 = nahar (H5102): 1) to shine, beam, *light*,
burn; 2) to flow, stream; 1a) (Qal) to beam, be radiant; 2a) (Qal) to
flow, stream;

"And I will punish Bel {destroying} in Babylon, and I will bring forth
out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall
not flow {nahar-flow [H5102]: #271} together any more unto him: yea, the
wall of Babylon shall fall." [Jeremiah 51:44]

"But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the
house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and
it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow {nahar-flow
[H5102]: #271} unto it." [Micah 4:1]

#50, #200, #10, #5, #6 = Neriyah (H5374): {*light*; lamp of the Lord} 1)
son of Maaseiah {the work of the Lord} and father of Baruch {who is
blessed} and Seraiah {prince of the Lord}; #2, #60, #6, #3, #200 =
cuwgar (H5474): 1) cage, prison, cage with hooks; #6, #5, #70, #40,
#100, #10, #40 = `emeq (H6010): 1) valley, vale, lowland, open country;

DOLF: "Because that is what occupied my mind (ie. it is a demand of
compliance which was made to 1.6 billion people) when I came into your
cafe this last morning Carol (manly, strong)...

Why should you, in relation to what things are mine and not yours, then
dictate what ought to be on my mind?

Such rubbish as YOU CALL IT because of your abject ignorance which you
make despite the absolute command given under SECTION VIII of the
Letters Patent to be "obedient, aiding and assisting", can earn you a
criminal charge of TREASON and 25 years imprisonment (if I wish to
pursue that matter against you), as a contempt of your life and business
towards the AUTONOMY OF WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN
PRINCIPLES encapsulated within the LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of
the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF 1901.

Why did you celebrate Christmas with a lunch on this 14th December, 2016
when are you given to such hypocrisy and depravity of being with no
claim that you can make of Jesus Christ as you are a hypocrite and a
godless liar?

Stick to croissants and coffee--but leave the things which are mine to
my concern.

DOLF: “Who was it who wrote those ignorant comments in relation to my
attendance here yesterday?”

TRIPLE F (#666): “I want you to leave my business now or I will call the
police.”

[Showed a contemptuous disdain by a backhanded flicking refuse away
gesture towards these documents as if was sh@t]

DOLF (paraphrase): “That is fine by me.

Because whether it is yourself, Pollyannar BIG Picture Photographer or
Redd Catt Cafe, I will neither keep the company with fascist whores nor
to transact any business with those who come here to this country so as
to show such disrespect for the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES of our COMMONWEALTH.

You cannot thereby claim any piety, specially Christian identity (but
not limited to), your house is now desolate and anyone who does business
with you will now similarly lose their prospect of eternity.”

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that
no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the
beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath
understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a
man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (#666)."
[Revelation 13:14-18 (KJV)]

CHORUS OF PATRONS @ TRIPLE F (#666) CAFE: “Out!”

DOLF: “Go back to where you came from."

And so it was, I then went to breakfast @ 0950 HOURS in having an
opportunity to sit next to Helen {shining *light*; the bright one} who
was warmly greeted and as I indeed was.

YOUTUBE: VOCES8: Lux Aeterna - Edward Elgar

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwdeqVmXlHk

"MAY LIGHT ETERNAL SHINE UPON THEM, O LORD, WITH THY SAINTS FOREVER,
FOR THOU ART KIND.
ETERNAL REST
GIVE TO THEM, O LORD,
AND LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON THEM."

TRIPLE F (#666) CAFE @ 1213 HOURS: “You might like to visit the police
station as we have reported you and I will take out an intervention
order against you if you persist in this manner.”

DOLF: “Since my actions and statements @ 0813 HOURS of this day have
been entirely in compliance with NATURE, LAW, ORDER and the JUSTICE of
this LAND as SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES which are defined by a Natural /
Common Law statement as to the existence of an egalitarian right and
that was in accord with such mathematical theoretical noumenon as
Intellectual Property of mine, and with specific regard to the computed
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING of #287 given as:

#1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios (G316): 1)
necessary; 1a) what one can not do without, indispensable; 1b) connected
by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) *what* *ought* *according* *to*
*the* *law* *of* *duty* *be* *done*

As that which was required as action of mindful compliance given by you
in the circumstances AS MY LAWFUL demand granted in the prudent and
reasonable exercise of MY PREROGATIVE AS AUTHORITY made in regard to a
submission given to SECTION VIII of the Letters Patent as defining the
AUTONOMY OF WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES
encapsulated within the LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF 1901.

Should your improper, impertinent, unrepentant and bellicose as
threatening public conduct such as this statement: “I will take out an
intervention order against you if you persist in this manner” continue.

I will recommend to the magistrate that a charge of TREASON pursuant to
Section 9A of the Crimes Act (1958) Victoria be brought against you and
that all the necessary documents relative to any successful prosecution
to the charge (as referenced here) have been already served on you.

I will bring your fascist conduct therefore into a proper mindfulness of
contrition and a duty before the law.

Do you understand that?”

Although this dialog occurred as a blessing upon some / and a curse upon
others which was made on the Facebook ‘Standup for Israel’ Group
comprising 11,061 members and then shared with the Facebook ‘Military
Veterans Against The Tea Party’ Group of 36,334 likes as well as
globally to various Islamic religious groups, it did not receive (other
than in one instance and against which I exercised a prerogative of
judgment) anywhere else the ignorant contempt which you have conveyed.

DOLF: "Keith if you want to act improperly towards me by liking 'Triple
F Cafe" with whom I had a dispute and acted within moderation and in
accord with my entitlement."

KEITH: "Oh I found it over the top how they could do this to you, I
liked it because I wanted to find out more. But I will unlike it Adolf
..there was no harm intended.. Regards"

DOLF: "I'm not Adolf and there was harm intended because your auto
correct feature won't spell my name that way.

My post which they objected to involved such matters as the Aleppo,
Syrian siege, Geert Wilders defamation case, the Indonesian blasphemy
case, and over 15 years of warfare against Islamic extremism which has
no end.

I happen to be able to do something about all of that and had this rabid
migrant woman (probably Roman Catholic) calling my clever intervention
rubbish."

Then you will find that your careless action will be as a consequence to
our friendship and this time it will be permanent."

KEITH: "Sorry Dolf, that was an oversight [and] nothing [adverse was]
intended. [It’s just that] I write a lot of Dutch to do so I have to
switch from English to Dutch on my I Pad. ..often I am in a hurry.
Well you can put your views on [their] wall that is none of their
business.. Keep me informed ..😊"

DOLF: "I was not happy about that and being immediately threatened with
police intervention and an intervention order because I reasonably
objected to her ignorance as piety.

She had no empathy for the suffering of others.

All you needed to do was to ensure that the notification option was set
for my relevant post and you would then be kept updated."

- dolf

AN REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indd3Voem0xNUNSMjA

AN EXPANDED COMMENT RELATING TO THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF
DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indM3ZRUHhLejlnVlU

Initial Post: 15 December, 2016

#TRIPLE_F_CAFE #POLLYANNAR_BIG_PICTURES #REDD_CATT_CAFE