painter invoice

Max

Dec 2, 2015, 6:17:29 AM12/2/15
I had some paint work done at my house.

There were two parts to the job. One inside, and one outside.

When the painter sent his invoice, he only included the inside work.

Do I owe the painter for the outside work?

How long can the painter leave it before he bills for the outside work?

Sylvia Else

Dec 2, 2015, 6:58:55 AM12/2/15
On 2/12/2015 10:17 PM, Max wrote:
> I had some paint work done at my house.
>
> There were two parts to the job. One inside, and one outside.
>
> When the painter sent his invoice, he only included the inside work.
>
> Do I owe the painter for the outside work?

Depends a bit on exactly what you mean by "owe". The contract likely
requires payment within some period of your receipt of the invoice, so
in that sense, you do not owe it. But you have a contingent liability -
if and when the painter issues the invoice (subject to below), you'll be
obliged to pay it. In that sense, you owe it.

> How long can the painter leave it before he bills for the outside work?

Typically, six years.

Sylvia.

news13

Dec 2, 2015, 9:39:17 AM12/2/15
On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 19:17:25 +0800, Max wrote:

> I had some paint work done at my house.

already answered before.

Rod Speed

Dec 2, 2015, 2:47:48 PM12/2/15

"Max" <m...@val.morgan> wrote in message
As long as he likes.

Max

Dec 3, 2015, 4:10:05 AM12/3/15

"news13" <newsthirte...@woa.com.au> wrote in message
> On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 19:17:25 +0800, Max wrote:
>
>> I had some paint work done at my house.
>>

> already answered before.

The specific question I asked had not been asked before.

Rod Speed

Dec 3, 2015, 5:57:22 AM12/3/15

"Max" <m...@val.morgan> wrote in message
Still just another pathetic excuse for a troll.

You never got anything painted by anyone.

Max

Dec 3, 2015, 8:44:34 PM12/3/15

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Then who was the guy who came into my house and did all the painting? Was I
dreaming?

Rod Speed

Dec 4, 2015, 3:28:18 AM12/4/15

"Max" <m...@val.morgan> wrote in message
Just your bare face lie/pathetic excuse for a troll.

> Was I dreaming?

Lying thru your teeth, as always.