Re: NSW Health Minister says: Please register COVID tests as "Brad Hazzard"

Message has been deleted

Rod Speed

Jan 17, 2022, 11:32:16 PM1/17/22
Noodle <ozno...@gmail.com> wrote

> NSW Health Minister said he will "hunt down" those
> who registered a Positive COVID test under this name:

Nope, he said the cops will.

> http://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/nsw-brad-hazzard-victim-of-fraudulent-positive-covid-19-test/100763308

> The guy is an idiot and doesn't understand how the Internet works.
> He is sending NSW Police on a wild goose chase

We'll see...

> to help him and his personal vendetta.

> I have just registered 60 more Positive COVID tests under his name.

> Please help me register some more here:

> http://apply.service.nsw.gov.au/register-positive-rapid-antigen-test-result/details-page-guest

Rod Speed

Jan 17, 2022, 11:35:24 PM1/17/22
Noodle <ozno...@gmail.com> wrote

> COVID Registration details for Brad Hazzard:

> Name: Mr. Brad Ronald Hazzard
> DOB: 30/08/1951
> Address: 637-641 Pittwater Road, DEE WHY, NSW, 2099

That’s not where he lives, stupid.

> Phone: (02) 99811111
> Email: wake...@parliament.nsw.gov.au

Sylvia Else

Jan 17, 2022, 11:40:08 PM1/17/22
On 18-Jan-22 2:52 pm, Noodle wrote:
> NSW Health Minister said he will "hunt down" those who registered a Positive COVID test under this name:
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/nsw-brad-hazzard-victim-of-fraudulent-positive-covid-19-test/100763308
>
> The guy is an idiot and doesn't understand how the Internet works. He is sending NSW Police on a wild goose chase to help him and his personal vendetta.
>
> I have just registered 60 more Positive COVID tests under his name.
>
> Please help me register some more here:
>
> http://apply.service.nsw.gov.au/register-positive-rapid-antigen-test-result/details-page-guest

Rule 1 of not getting caught in a criminal act, is not to post about it
online. This has superseded the previous rule 1, which was not to brag
about it to your friends.

Rule 2 is not to use Google Groups to post about it.

Rule 3 is not to use an Optus internet service for the purpose.

Sylvia.

West of the Rockies

Jan 17, 2022, 11:58:28 PM1/17/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:59:07 -0800 (PST), Noodle posted:-

> COVID Registration details for Brad Hazzard:
>
> Name: Mr. Brad Ronald Hazzard
> DOB: 30/08/1951
> Address: 637-641 Pittwater Road, DEE WHY, NSW, 2099
> Phone: (02) 99811111
> Email: wake...@parliament.nsw.gov.au

As you are stupid enough to use Google Groups, within 24 hours you
should expect to be hauled away & flogged.

West of the Rockies

Jan 17, 2022, 11:58:28 PM1/17/22
On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:52:45 -0800 (PST), Noodle posted:-

> NSW Health Minister said he will "hunt down" those who registered a
> Positive COVID test under this name:
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/nsw-brad-hazzard-victim-of-fraudulent-positive-covid-19-test/100763308
>
> The guy is an idiot and doesn't understand how the Internet works.
> He is sending NSW Police on a wild goose chase to help him and his
> personal vendetta.
>
> I have just registered 60 more Positive COVID tests under his name.
>
> Please help me register some more here:
>
> http://apply.service.nsw.gov.au/register-positive-rapid-antigen-test-result/details-page-guest

NSW Police duly informed, expect a knock on your door soon, idiot.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

West of the Rockies

Jan 18, 2022, 1:46:09 PM1/18/22
On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 00:05:59 -0800 (PST), Noodle posted:-

> The worst part is:
>
> He has diverted NSW Police resources for his personal use.
>
> This is CORRUPT BEHAVIOUR.
>
> I have reported Brad Hazzard to NSW ICAC.

Yes, confirming, Doodle, that you are an unmitigated IDIOT!

Sylvia Else

Jan 18, 2022, 6:51:10 PM1/18/22
On 18-Jan-22 7:04 pm, Noodle wrote:
> Bwhahahahaha...