— Hopes FaDE for International Space Station ASTRONAUTS as Last SPACE SHITTLE dismantled . . .

1 view

dolf

Mar 26, 2018, 2:07:00 AM3/26/18
I wish these TURDsome neo-fascists such as <screamin...@gmail.com>
would get the message that they have no authenticity with our BOER / ANZAC
tradition—they crawl all over you like the *MAGGOTS* they truly are.

CEASE YOUR UNLAWFUL USE OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
<screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 1:26:24 PM UTC+11, graham...@gmail.com wrote:
>> www.NEWS.com
>
> I'm not sure who we should trust with Space Shittle, you or Dolf, or that insane Kiwi.
> Maybe the three of you could combine your Space Shittling?

— LABOUR'S TOM WATSON CONFRONTED ON LIVE TV WITH 'GROTESQUE' ANTISEMITIC
MURAL THAT JEREMY CORBYN COMMENTED ON

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 26 March 2018

<https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labours-tom-watson-confronted-live-12249522>

I this week went to ANZ Bank and asked in relation to the Royal Commission
into the Banking System whether they were aware of the #72 - Anthropic
Prototype and the binomial as HETEROS basis to coinage {#224} and that this
metaphysical stratum exists beneath their 64 bit sapient understanding of
#NUMBER and for which we have an #288 - UMBRA by which one can determine
#FRAUD from transactional meta-data.

He was not so aware.

That if the Jewish people historically have as a vassal of Roman Empire
governance their own #72 anthropic prototype association to the tripartite
sacred name of GOD then it is a fable to portray Jewish bankers in the
manner of the picture.

Are you now smart enough to work out how this mechanism as fiscal #8 -
TRANSFORMATIVE HETEROS PROTOTYPE / #72 - ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE might be best
deployed for #BREXIT as HOMOIOS worldview?

DOLF @ 2339 HOURS ON 25 MARCH 2018: "Thus you can see how quickly fear
spreads and it’s limit is entirely proportional to the degree of
irrationality in others.

I also laud recent United States legislative measure to inhibit sexual
exploitation upon Craigslist where criminality is too easily associated to
sexuality which whilst it may involve physical assailment, lack of
integrity and deception it is particularly maleficent because sexual
identity is core to one’s being and psyche.

And to curb Palestinian AID so as to bring them to a proper and wholesome
contrition where peace has a probability.

You have here a facilitated change upon a pivotal proximity which then
grants opportunity to circumscribe reality.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Water%20Boarding.pdf>

Thus by being so pragmatically descriptive am I then inclusive and
remaining or exclusive and abstaining?

It’s a trick question.

Do you know the meaning and consequence to the following statement:

#390 = 4th July 1776 {HOMOIOS} v’s #288 = 11th September 2001 {HETEROS} as
validated by a trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon being compliant
with Immanuel Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason 1781 (first edition) / 1787
(second edition).

But my statement is a solution to NOT only America’s $trillion debt
problem.

And secondly it is a solution to the racial problem which in conclusion was
recently expressed in the instance of a field test as 'SLAVE MENTALITY'
poetry being the exercise of a determined willed and voluntary focus of
thought upon a specific Daemon/Angel which is temporally mapped to the 4th
July being the *GENETHLIAC* day of celebration for American Independence:

-- A SLAVE MENTALITY --

"TIPS FOR PAY.
TO THIS DAY,
SO I SAY,
POVERTY PREYS."

*GENETHLIAC* (adjective):
- Astrology: of or relating to birthdays or to the position of the stars at
one's birth.
- Word of the Day for 26 March 2018; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

ORIGIN: If any word occurs exclusively in grad school seminars, papers,
theses, and dissertations, genethliac is that word. The Latin adjective and
noun genethliacus “pertaining to one’s hour of birth or a birthday; an
astrologer who calculates such an hour or day,” is an extension of the
Greek adjective genethliakós “pertaining to a birthday.” Latin also
possesses a noun genethliacon “birthday poem,” derived from but not
existing in Greek. Birthdays and birthday celebrations were bigger affairs
among Roman men than among the Greeks because one’s birthday also involved
the cult of the genius, the attendant spirit or “guardian angel,” so to
speak, of every freeborn male but especially of the paterfamilias. Latin
genethliaca “birthday poems” arose as a distinct genre in the first century
b.c. Genethliac entered English in the 16th century.

It was an undeniable refutation of the FASCIST inspiring German Philosopher
Martin Heidegger (1889-1976), I demonstrated that the theoretic concept of
a metaphysical noumenon as the basis to 'Metaphor, Essence and Origin of
Language' by the thinking of a human being--is proven to be true.

The neo-fascists such as (but not limited to) Government Shill #2
<gov....@gmail.com> and BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com> whose responses
exhibit an obsessive compulsive disordered dialog of repetitive
dissolution, dissimilation, narcissistic nihilism and devolution into
depravity rather than the freedom they claim to advocate as a MASQUERADED
virtue is entirely a contempt made of the person’s dignity by habitual
conduct of self entitlement and pursuit of entertainment which ought to be
also considered unlawful.

I place this liberty of yours into the perversity quadrant of hedonistic
licentiousness rather than extolling freedom, liberty and egalitarian
equality.

<http://www.grapple369.com?OVERVIEW>

"And when they were come, they said unto him, 'Master, we know that thou
art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men,
but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to
Caesar, or not?

Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said
unto them, Why tempt ye me? Bring me a penny {denarion-penny [G1220]:
#293; plural is *PENCE*}, that I may see it.

And they brought it. And he saith unto them, 'Whose is the image and the
*superscription* (EPIGRAPHĒ: an inscription)?'

— MY TR[I]UMP[HANT] MAN-CHOO —

Written by Dolf Boek on 7 November 2016

“HE IS A BILLIONAIRE.
BUT WE THE MEANS.
AND TECHNO-WARE.
SHAFT YOUR SPLEEN {bad temper; spite}.
WITH WANTON CARE.
A $6 *MILL* CLEAN.
HIS TOOL TO BARE.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/develop.html?OVERVIEW>

The term Man-choo is a play on words:

-- The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political
thriller novel about the son of a prominent U.S. political family who is
brainwashed into being an *UNWITTING* *ASSASSIN* *FOR* *A* *COMMUNIST*
*CONSPIRACY*

-- The Chinese name Choo relates to Alpha Arae (α Arae, α Ara) is the
second brightest star in the southern constellation of Ara;

-- In ancient Greek mythology, Ara was identified as the altar where the
gods first made offerings and formed an alliance before defeating the
Titans.

The term *MILL* is also a play on words:

-- the $6 million man is an American science fiction and action television
series about a former astronaut, Colonel Steve Austin, portrayed by
American actor Lee Majors. Austin has superhuman strength due to bionic
implants and is employed as a secret agent by a fictional U.S. government
office titled OSI.

-- a *MILL* is a thousandth part compared with cent or a penny/denarii
which is a magical feature within my pre-United States of America 43rd
Presidential elections on 8 November, 2016 as a chapter concerning the
Biblical text: [Mark 12:14-17 (KJV)]

The inscription reads 'Ti[berivs] Caesar Divi Avg[vsti] F[ilivs] Avgvstvs'
('Caesar Augustus Tiberius, son of the Divine Augustus'), claiming that
Augustus {increased, augmented} was a god. The reverse shows a seated
female, usually identified as Livia {blue, envious} depicted as Pax {the
Roman goddess of peace, the equivalent of the Greek Eirene}.

Livia Drusilla (Classical Latin: LIVIA DRVSILLA, LIVIA AVGVSTA) 30 January
58 BCE – 28 September #29 CE), also known as Julia {downy; soft and tender
hair; youthful} Augusta {increased, augmented} after her formal adoption
into the Julian family in #14 CE, was the wife of the Roman emperor
Augustus (27 BCE - #14 CE) throughout his reign, as well as his adviser.

She was the mother of the emperor Tiberius {the son of Tiber} (#14 CE to
#37 CE), paternal grandmother of the emperor Claudius {lame; crippled} (#41
to #54 CE), paternal great-grandmother of the emperor Caligula {little
soldier's boot, the diminutive form of caliga, hob-nailed military boot},
and maternal great-great-grandmother of the emperor Nero {strong, vigorous}
(#54 to #68 CE).

She was deified by Claudius who acknowledged her title of Augusta.

However, it has been suggested that denarii were not in common circulation
in Judaea during Jesus' lifetime and that other coins may have instead been
an Antiochan tetradrachm." [Wikipedia 2016:Tribute_penny; Livia]

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribute_penny>

And they said unto him, 'Caesar's.'

ANGEL GENIE CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369 = DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN
NATURE) AS ACT OF NATURE AND THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120
#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 <-- [#4, #70, #20, #10,
#40, #70, #10] = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as #224} 1) *ACCEPTED*,
*PARTICULARLY* *OF* *COINS* *AND* *MONEY*; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288
#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

And Jesus answering said unto them, 'Render to Caesar the things that are
Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.'

And they marvelled at him.'" [Mark 12:15]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/TempleCoin.jpg>

[IMAGE: I'm getting one of the special 1000 minted "TRUMP JEWISH TEMPLE"
half shekel coins.

It is my intellectual property associated with the letters patent to the
Australian commonwealth which makes that entirely possible]

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power
but of God: the POWERS-EXOUSIA that be are ORDAINED-TASSO (ie. to arrange
in an orderly manner, that is, assign or dispose [to a certain position or
lot]:--addict, appoint, determine, ordain, set) of God.

Whosoever therefore resisteth the POWER-EXOUSIA, resisteth the
ORDINANCE-DIATAGĒ (ie. arrangement, that is, institution:--instrumentality)
of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then
not be afraid of the POWER-EXOUSIA?

*POWER* {EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of ability);
privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity, competency, freedom,
or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate,
*token* *of* *control*), delegated influence:--authority, jurisdiction,
liberty, power, right, strength)}}

Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is
the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be
afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of
God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for
conscience sake.

For this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending
continually upon this very thing.

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom
to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour." [Romans 13:1-7
(KJV)]

- dolf

Initial Post: 25 March 2018

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ>

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

dolf

Mar 26, 2018, 3:18:48 AM3/26/18

<gov....@gmail.com>, <screamin...@gmail.com> and BDK
#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as [#10,
#8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288 *INTERFERENCE*
*AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach, taunt, *BLASPHEME*,
defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to *WINTER*, spend harvest time,
remain in harvest time; 3) (Niphal) to acquire, *BE* *BETROTHED*; 1a) (Qal)
*TO* *REPROACH*; 1b) (Piel) *TO* *REPROACH*, *DEFY*, *TAUNT*;

*BEER* {a *WELL*: AUM #288 as [#8, #80, #200] = To cut in, dig; to search
out, *TO* *SPY*; to turn red (with shame); to be ashamed; a hole; n.
Blushing, Pit or *WELL*} SHEBA {*CAPTIVITY*; *OLD* *MAN*; *REPOSE*; *OATH;

dolf

Mar 26, 2018, 3:38:41 AM3/26/18
I wish these TURDsome neo-fascist IRISH PIECE OF SHIT WHO WRONGLY THINK
AUSTRALIA IS THEIR PROMISED such as:

<screamin...@gmail.com>

Would get the message that they have no authenticity with our BOER / ANZAC
tradition—they crawl all over you like the *MAGGOTS* they truly are.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Water%20Boarding.pdf>

Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 6:18:48 PM UTC+11, dolf wrote:
>> I wish
>
> Personally, I wish top-posting cretins would grow a brain.
>
>> Lions Growl of Butchers Foul <screamin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I reckon between them, they could Space Shittle us all the way to Mars.
>>> Or beyond. I mean the sky's not the limit with the vast amount of space
>>> these people cover in their shittle.
>>>
>>> *** Does Dolf think that the Usenet "quote" functionality equates with
>>> "unlawful use" of his intellectual property?
>>>

>> — LABOUR'S TOM WATSON CONFRONTED ON LIVE TV WITH 'GROTESQUE' ANTISEMITIC
>> MURAL THAT JEREMY CORBYN COMMENTED ON
>>
>> (c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 26 March 2018
>>
>> <https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labours-tom-watson-confronted-live-12249522>
>>
>> I this week went to ANZ Bank and asked in relation to the Royal Commission
>> into the Banking System whether they were aware of the #72 - Anthropic
>> Prototype and the binomial as HETEROS basis to coinage {#224} and that this
>> metaphysical stratum exists beneath their 64 bit sapient understanding of
>> #NUMBER and for which we have an #288 - UMBRA by which one can determine
>> #FRAUD from transactional meta-data.
>>
>> He was not so aware.
>
> More unintentional humour from Dolf.
>
> Can you do us a favour and next time to brain-drain some poor
> unsuspecting soul with your endless reams of gobbledegook can you capture it on camera?
> Then post it up on a website so we can see their reaction.
> It would be brilliant.

dolf

Mar 26, 2018, 3:40:21 AM3/26/18