park

Max

Jan 12, 2022, 5:49:07 PM1/12/22
There are homeless people who live in tents at a park in Sydney where I
like to walk around and where one of them has a dog which is very
aggressive if you go anywhere near it.

Which entity, council or police, is the correct entity to contact about
this?

Is it possible that a complaint could lead to the removal of these
homeless people from the park?

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2022, 6:20:32 PM1/12/22
Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote

> There are homeless people who live in tents at a park in Sydney
> where I like to walk around and where one of them has a dog
> which is very aggressive if you go anywhere near it.

You could try wearing a nappy, less obvious when you piss your pants.

> Which entity, council or police, is the
> correct entity to contact about this?

No one, they already know about it, stupid.

> Is it possible that a complaint could lead to the
> removal of these homeless people from the park?

Nope.

Peter Jason

Jan 12, 2022, 8:23:10 PM1/12/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 09:48:54 +1100, Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote:

>There are homeless people who live in tents at a park in Sydney where I
>like to walk around and where one of them has a dog which is very
>aggressive if you go anywhere near it.

They are not homeless; they are beggars. After a day's loafing with
their hands out (palm up) they return in the evening to their duplexes
in Elizabeth Bay.
Don't give them any money!

>Which entity, council or police, is the correct entity to contact about
>this?

The council and police get a kickback. Money talks, justice baulks!

>Is it possible that a complaint could lead to the removal of these
>homeless people from the park?

Better buy a good sniper's rifle with appropriate silencer and
dispatch them accordingly. This will deter others too.

Noodle

Jan 12, 2022, 8:31:27 PM1/12/22

> Which entity, council or police, is the correct entity to contact about
> this?

Council.

> Is it possible that a complaint could lead to the removal of these
> homeless people from the park?

No.

The NSW Local Government Minister has told all NSW Councils & NSW Police to keep homeless people where they are,
and to call in Salvation Army, Smith Family, etc Outreach Workers to help them.

They are not to move them under any circumstances.

For example, Sydney City Council will not move homeless people under any circumstances:

http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/people-communities/homelessness