Can I do a Djokovic & sue the Police?

West of the Rockies

Jan 19, 2022, 10:44:48 PM1/19/22
Reported that No Vax is considering suing the Australia Government for
ill treatment.

Could of course be just b.s from a bunch of greedy lawyers.

Cops stopped me the other day for "not signalling intent", and hurt
my feelings. Spoke rudely to me. Can I sue as well?

Rod Speed

Jan 20, 2022, 1:11:25 AM1/20/22
West of the Rockies <Cowbo...@montana.org> wrote

> Reported that No Vax is considering suingthe Australia Government for
> ill treatment.

Not even possible here, stupid.

> Could of course be just b.s from a bunch of greedy lawyers.

More likely pig ignorant fools.

> Cops stopped me the other day for "not signalling intent",and hurt my
> feelings. Spoke rudely to me. Can I sue as well?

Nope, if you try that it will be a bullet in the back of the neck for you,
boy.

West of the Rockies

Jan 20, 2022, 2:04:44 AM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 17:11:17 +1100, Rod Speed posted:-
Roddles, you sound so butch when you talk like that!

Rod Speed

Jan 20, 2022, 4:10:48 AM1/20/22
Fuck off, poofter.

West of the Rockies

Jan 20, 2022, 6:53:33 AM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:10:40 +1100, Rod Speed posted:-
Time for you to come out, Roddles. Your aggression is a
personification of your shame. Modern times now Roddles, we are
expected to accept you LOL

After all, not me making the butch statements, Roddles!

Peter Jason

Jan 20, 2022, 3:21:55 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 11:50:20 -0000, West of the Rockies
* chortle *

Petzl

Jan 20, 2022, 6:23:54 PM1/20/22
On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 11:50:20 -0000, West of the Rockies
Well Obama's a homosexual, his wife Michelle/Michael is a transgender
https://youtu.be/rVklinG6U54
Joan Rivers told a reporter that "Michelle Obama"(his real name:......
"Big Mike")is a transgender.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

West of the Rockies

Jan 21, 2022, 3:53:22 AM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 10:23:51 +1100, Petzl posted:-
You come up with some shit, Pizzle. Unbelievable!

Petzl

Jan 21, 2022, 4:51:35 PM1/21/22
On Fri, 21 Jan 2022 08:44:31 -0000, West of the Rockies
If you knew Joan Rivers you would see that's her style of humour.
Of course it's not believable.
Just a quick look on youtube might clue you in.
https://youtu.be/dauUOqte7Bo
Best of Joan Rivers,
--
Petzl
There are none so blind as those who will not see

Sylvia Else

Jan 21, 2022, 8:18:03 PM1/21/22
Of course you can sue. And you'll get the same outcome as Djokovic will,
which is large amounts of cash paid to your lawyers, and to those on the
other side.

Sylvia.

West of the Rockies

Jan 22, 2022, 7:52:32 PM1/22/22
On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:18:01 +1100, Sylvia Else posted:-
Novaxx DopeAbitch will get a big fat zero. You can't sue om winnings
not won LOL

Petzl

Jan 23, 2022, 3:16:10 AM1/23/22
This is true but you don't know the truth when you seeit.
<https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/05/stingers-benghazi-jim-geraghty/>
https://t.ly/6rPV
The Obama administration secretly gave its blessing to arms shipments
to Libyan rebels from Qatar last year, but American officials later
grew alarmed as evidence grew that Qatar was turning some of the
weapons over to Islamic militants, according to United States
officials and foreign diplomats. . . .

The United States, which had only small numbers of C.I.A. officers in
Libya during the tumult of the rebellion, provided little oversight of
the arms shipments. Within weeks of endorsing Qatar’s plan to send
weapons there in spring 2011, the White House began receiving reports
that they were going to Islamic militant groups. They were “more
antidemocratic, more hard-line, closer to an extreme version of Islam”
than the main rebel alliance in Libya, said a former Defense
Department official.
*********************
The actual no bull truth
https://youtu.be/RzN29ySmJiY
Alex Jones exposes Benghazi and SEALTeam 6 Cover Up in 6 minutes
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
. --Fact check THAT.

Phil Allison

Jan 23, 2022, 6:12:33 AM1/23/22
West of the Rockies wrote:

> Novaxx DopeAbitch will get a big fat zero. You can't sue om winnings
> not won LOL

** You can actually, depending on the facts.

Loss of opportunity to earn is an actionable wrong.
The preventing act and the loss must be closely connected - as they are here.

The only case Novax has is a technical " denial of procedural fairness" by Border Force when he arrived in Melbourne.
The counter argument is that if that "fairness" had been given at the time, it would have made NO difference.

Good luck Novax.

..... Phil