Where is Dechucka?

Peter Jason

Jan 5, 2022, 3:20:15 PM1/5/22
Missing?

The Mountain Magpie

Jan 5, 2022, 5:02:43 PM1/5/22
On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 07:20:11 +1100, Peter Jason posted:-

> Missing?

Probably in jail for tax avoidance. Claiming to be a farmer.

Copping it up the Cadbury Canal daily.

Peter Jason

Jan 5, 2022, 6:19:37 PM1/5/22
We, that's OK then. I thought he'd morphed into some new identity.

Rod Speed

Jan 5, 2022, 10:53:03 PM1/5/22
Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote

> Missing?

The death squad got its orders and carried them out.

He is now the DeadFucker.

Max

Jan 6, 2022, 4:07:18 AM1/6/22
That's what Phil used to call him as a joke.

Rod Speed

Jan 6, 2022, 4:16:26 AM1/6/22
Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
Nope, he knew the death squad had its orders and that those
fuckers took their time when carrying out their orders.

Ralph

Jan 6, 2022, 10:10:23 PM1/6/22
Maybe Phil's constant abuse pushed him over the edge. Also you telling
him to top himself, if you did that.

Rod Speed

Jan 6, 2022, 10:36:07 PM1/6/22
Ralph <ra...@no.email.address> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> That's what Phil used to call him as a joke.

>> Nope, he knew the death squad had its orders and that those fuckers took
>> their time when carrying out their orders.

> Maybe Phil's constant abuse pushed him over the edge.

Nope, Phil didn’t post in aus.politics where the
now dead fucker posted most of its mindless shit.

> Also you telling him to top himself, if you did that.

Yes I did, but when that didn’t work, that’s
when the death squad got its orders.

Petzl

Jan 7, 2022, 1:07:36 AM1/7/22
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:10:20 +1100, Ralph <ra...@no.email.address>
wrote:
I told him he needed to drink Vegemite soup and gave him the recipe e
ignored this advice and died

Use a Decor Soup mug with half dessertspoon of
Vegeta Vegetable , 1 D-spoon of Vegemite, ALDI baby spinach crammed in
and a spoon of olive oil infused with roasted garlic, add water to
inch of brim, 1000W microwave 5 minutes, when hot (optional) add raw
egg and stir, allow to cool. Eat with tomatoes/Vegemite on Toast.
--
Petzl
We know the Dumb3 are lying,

Phil Allison

Jan 7, 2022, 2:57:05 AM1/7/22
Max has No brain at all wrote:
========================
Rod Speed wrote:
-------------------------
> >> Missing?
> >
> > The death squad got its orders and carried them out.
> > He is now the DeadFucker.
>
> That's what Phil used to call him as a joke.

** Never did.

My nick for him was "Defucka".
Get it.. " the fucker " ?

..... Phil

F Murtz

Jan 7, 2022, 7:06:04 AM1/7/22
On 6/1/22 7:20 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> Missing?

probably got more important things to do.

Rod Speed

Jan 7, 2022, 11:17:41 AM1/7/22
F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com> wrote
> Peter Jason wrote

>> Missing?

> probably got more important things to do.

Unlikely given that its been a while now and it pissed
off well before the fire or burnoff season started.