-- Somali-born police officer responding to the scene shoots her dead ...

dolf

Jul 20, 2017, 6:22:42 PM7/20/17
It ought to have been possible to subject the 911 Call to a realtime
analysis and assess the narrative to rules based (Artificial Intelligence)
analysis by utilising the #237 - USE OF FORCE hierarchy of Categories of
Understanding as framework.

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:237

The outcome of such analysis ought then to convey a degree of probability
as to the likelihood for the #237 - USE OF FORCE at the time when the job
was dispatched to the police patrol unit.

They would then have some greater degree as to the likelihood of ambush.

- dolf

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> And I would go so far to say that without any viable vitality (ie. which is
>> evident by imam obstinacy as belief if some mechanical scheme) to trinomial
>> attribution of humanity known as "self identity as formula of autonomy".
>>
>> There is no possibility then of peace as balance between the two pans of
>> the scales which are the entities Israel / Palestine.
>>
>> "And David {well-beloved; dear} spake to the men that stood by him, saying,
>> 'What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine {those who
>> dwell in villages}, and taketh away the reproach from Israel {who prevails
>> with God}? For who is this uncircumcised {`arel-uncircumcised [H6189]:
>> #390} Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?'"
>> [1Samuel 17:26]
>>
>> - https://drive.google.com/open? id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUWdZU0hDTHZWVFk
>> "Tell it not in Gath {a wine-press}, publish it not in the streets of
>> Askelon {*weight*; *balance*; fire of infamy}; lest the daughters of the
>> Philistines {those who dwell in villages} rejoice, lest the daughters of
>> the uncircumcised {`arel-uncircumcised [H6189]: #390} triumph." [2Samuel
>> 1:20 (KJV)]

>> "And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of
>> them which are in darkness, an instructor of the *foolish*, a teacher of
>> babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.
Thou
>> therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? Thou that
>> preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? Thou that sayest a man
>> should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that abhorrest
>> idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Thou that makest thy boast of the law,
>> through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?
>> For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is
>> written.
>>
>> For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a
>> breaker of the law, *thy* *circumcision* *is* *made* *uncircumcision*.
>> *Therefore* *if* *the* *uncircumcision* *keep* *the* *righteousness* *of*
>> *the* *law*, *shall* *not* *his* *uncircumcision* *be* *counted* *for*
>> *circumcision*?
*And* *shall* *not* *uncircumcision* *which* *is* *by*
>> *nature*, *if* *it* *fulfil* *the* *law*, *judge* *thee*, *who* *by* *the*
>> *letter* *and* *circumcision* *dost* *transgress* *the* *law*? For he is
>> not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is
>> outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and
>> circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter;
>> whose praise is not of men, but of God." [Romans 2:19-29 (KJV)]
As the
>> Chinese Yang Hsiung as HAN (206 BCE to 220 CE) Dynasty masterful sage
>> states as his commentary in considerations made of TETRA: 12 - YOUTHFULNESS
>> within his 4 BCE treatise titled "The Canon of Supreme Mystery", as
>> categorically equating his view in being consistent with his other
>> 'classic,' the Model Sayings:
"To work at study is not as good as to work

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

dolf

Jul 21, 2017, 4:28:25 AM7/21/17
What you will find is that any conscious sense perceptions which gives
cause for the emergency call will then have via the @memeBrain stream a
metempirical {ie.

the philosophy dealing with the existence of things outside, or beyond,
experience

} impress upon the noumenon {ie.

through pure understanding (nous in Greek) we may think of objects
independently of their being given in sensibil­ity, we can never cognize
them as such non-sensible entities ("noumena," literally "that which is
thought" as a subject of some 112 mentions). The meaning of Kant's use of
the term "phenomena" is self-evident, but the meaning of "noumena" is not,
since it literally means not "things as they are in­ dependently of
appearing to us" but something more like "things as they are understood by
pure thought." Yet Kant appears to deny that the human understanding can
comprehend things in the latter way

} as that which will convey organic dynamic information about the actual
EVENT as they are perceived to be, but are otherwise imperceptible
characteristics unless explicitly attributed and described.

For example of narrative about Bakery Cafe see: "JEWISH MEDITATION SERIES
ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING ANCHORS"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcHJIU1RxUk5ab0k