Supermarket outrage.

Peter Jason

Jan 11, 2024, 4:43:36 PMJan 11
Our local supermarket has been invaded by some local louts who salt
vegetable bins with plastic snakes, spiders and beetles, though the
cockroaches are sometimes real.

How is the poor shopper to attain redress from these felonies, and
should he approach (warily) the reform institution or the supermarket
itself?

This is a serious post.

Rod Speed

Jan 11, 2024, 5:15:52 PMJan 11
Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote

> Our local supermarket has been invaded by some local loutswho salt
> vegetable bins with plastic snakes, spiders and beetles,

That's what you get when you infect the dregs burbs.

> though the cockroaches are sometimes real.

Very tasty.

> How is the poor shopper to attain redress from these felonies,

Using a shotgun.

> and should he approach (warily) the reforminstitution or the
> supermarket itself?

Get a stab vest.

> This is a serious post.

SURE it is.

Sylvia Else

Jan 11, 2024, 5:16:02 PMJan 11
You could raise it with the police

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_act111/ca190082/s93k.html

I don't think it matters that the added items (other than cockroaches)
are plastic.

Or raise it with the supermarket, in the expectation that they will
raise it with the police.

Sylvia.

Peter Jason

Jan 11, 2024, 6:17:49 PMJan 11
On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:15:59 +1100, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 12-Jan-24 8:43 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>> Our local supermarket has been invaded by some local louts who salt
>> vegetable bins with plastic snakes, spiders and beetles, though the
>> cockroaches are sometimes real.
>>
>> How is the poor shopper to attain redress from these felonies, and
>> should he approach (warily) the reform institution or the supermarket
>> itself?
>>
>> This is a serious post.
>
>You could raise it with the police
>
>http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_act111/ca190082/s93k.html
Thank you, but the link does not work.

Peter Jason

Jan 11, 2024, 6:19:05 PMJan 11
* sniff *

Sylvia Else

Jan 11, 2024, 10:57:43 PMJan 11
On 12-Jan-24 10:17 am, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:15:59 +1100, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12-Jan-24 8:43 am, Peter Jason wrote:
>>> Our local supermarket has been invaded by some local louts who salt
>>> vegetable bins with plastic snakes, spiders and beetles, though the
>>> cockroaches are sometimes real.
>>>
>>> How is the poor shopper to attain redress from these felonies, and
>>> should he approach (warily) the reform institution or the supermarket
>>> itself?
>>>
>>> This is a serious post.
>>
>> You could raise it with the police
>>
>> http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_act111/ca190082/s93k.html
> Thank you, but the link does not work.

OK, not sure how that corruption occurred. Try

<http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/ca190082/s93k.html>

Sylvia

Rod Speed

Jan 12, 2024, 12:44:34 AMJan 12