Novax gets the Royal Order

Phil Allison

Jan 14, 2022, 2:56:48 AM1/14/22
See;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3aprD6bbU

The PM's immigration minister has acted - Novax has no valid visa.
" In the public interest ... ".

IMO, a gutsy decision.

If Novax persists with more legal / delaying action - he may well face the ire of the tennis public here. Not even with his giant ego, would fans booing him while on court be tolerable.

Tennis authorities need to see that too.

..... Phil

West of the Rockies

Jan 14, 2022, 3:13:43 AM1/14/22
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:56:47 -0800 (PST), Phil Allison posted:-
The Serbs are beyond belief.

Novak Djokovic is the holder of a diplomatic passport from the Republic
of Serbia, with his country saying it should ensure “adequate
treatment” of their tennis star.

The Serbian Embassy in Australia confirmed that Djokovic holds both a
diplomatic passport – handed to him for being part of the Davis Cup
championship team in 2011 – and an ordinary Serbian passport.

First counsellor at the embassy, Ivana Isidorovic, told the Herald Sun
that Djokovic’s diplomatic passport should ensure “adequate treatment”
of the 34-year-old

https://is.gd/MJzArb

Looks like Henry Lawson was writing about Serbia, not Australia?
"In a land where sport is sacred, Where the labourer is God, You must
pander to the people, Make a hero of a clod."

Phil Allison

Jan 14, 2022, 3:35:19 AM1/14/22
West of the Rockies wrote:
=====================
Phil Allison posted:-

> > See;
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3aprD6bbU
> >
> > The PM's immigration minister has acted - Novax has no valid visa.
> > " In the public interest ... ".
> >
> > IMO, a gutsy decision.
> >
> > If Novax persists with more legal / delaying action - he may well
> > face the ire of the tennis public here. Not even with his giant ego,
> > would fans booing him while on court be tolerable.
> >
> > Tennis authorities need to see that too.
> >

> The Serbs are beyond belief.
>
> Novak Djokovic is the holder of a diplomatic passport from the Republic
> of Serbia, with his country saying it should ensure “adequate
> treatment” of their tennis star.
>
> The Serbian Embassy in Australia confirmed that Djokovic holds both a
> diplomatic passport – handed to him for being part of the Davis Cup
> championship team in 2011 – and an ordinary Serbian passport.
>
> First counsellor at the embassy, Ivana Isidorovic, told the Herald Sun
> that Djokovic’s diplomatic passport should ensure “adequate treatment”
> of the 34-year-old
>
> https://is.gd/MJzArb
>
> Looks like Henry Lawson was writing about Serbia, not Australia?
> "In a land where sport is sacred, Where the labourer is God, You must
> pander to the people, Make a hero of a clod."

** And Henry had never heard of Shane Warne !!

( Or Roy & HG )

..... Phil

JJ Panther

Jan 14, 2022, 6:05:20 PM1/14/22
West of the Rockies wrote:

> The Serbs are beyond belief.
>
> Novak Djokovic is the holder of a diplomatic passport from the Republic
> of Serbia, with his country saying it should ensure “adequate
> treatment” of their tennis star.
>
> The Serbian Embassy in Australia confirmed that Djokovic holds both a
> diplomatic passport – handed to him for being part of the Davis Cup
> championship team in 2011 – and an ordinary Serbian passport.

So if Jerkavich flew to Fiji and came back on "diplomatic passport",
they could not stop him?

Phil Allison

Jan 14, 2022, 6:32:36 PM1/14/22
JJ Panther wrote:
===============
** Bollocks.

..... Phil

Sylvia Else

Jan 14, 2022, 6:50:38 PM1/14/22
We have to agree to people being diplomats with immunity. It's not
something that another country just decides.

Sylvia.

Phil Allison

Jan 14, 2022, 6:55:19 PM1/14/22
Sylvia Else wrote:
===========

> > So if Jerkavich flew to Fiji and came back on "diplomatic passport",
> > they could not stop him?
> We have to agree to people being diplomats with immunity. It's not
> something that another country just decides.

** AFAIK the immigration minister can deport any foreign diplomat.

They are only "immune" from criminal prosecution in most cases.

..... Phil

Petzl

Jan 14, 2022, 8:18:03 PM1/14/22
ScoMo is getting bad advice or likes the free publicity?

A diplomatic or consular agent can be declared persona non grata at
any moment, even prior to his entry into the territory of the
receiving State (Article 9 of the 1961 Convention on Diplomatic
Relations and Article 23 of the 1963 Convention on Consular
Relations).

issues relevant to the immunities of diplomatic and consular posts,
international organisations and overseas missions and eligible staff
in Australia. Includes issues such as: inviolability; request for
immunity; notification of granting of immunity; notification of
withdrawal of immunities; police enquiries; waivers of immunity;
alleged misconduct; character concerns; persona non grata.
--
Petzl
Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom,

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

only 660 out of 854,870 net migrants from 2011-2016
to Australia were from Europe!
While up to 504,010 were from third world Moslem countries.

Phil Allison

Jan 14, 2022, 10:00:31 PM1/14/22
Phil Allison wrote:
===============

> The PM's immigration minister has acted - Novax has no valid visa.
> " In the public interest ... ".
>
> IMO, a gutsy decision.

** See link beginning at 0.50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgWm8suJ20Y

** I posted this 4 days ago:

> ** Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.
>
> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
> The govt has grounds to deport him on that fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

** I was spot on.

Fuck you Rodbot criminal IDIOT !!!

..... Phil

West of the Rockies

Jan 15, 2022, 12:53:22 AM1/15/22
On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:00:30 -0800 (PST), Phil Allison posted:-

> Fuck you Rodbot criminal IDIOT !!!

Wassup Phil? Sounds like you are not a fan of our Roddles?

Phil Allison

Jan 15, 2022, 1:12:00 AM1/15/22
West of the Rockies wrote:
=======================
Phil Allison posted:-

> > Fuck you Rodbot criminal IDIOT !!!
>
> Wassup Phil? Sounds like you are not a fan of our Roddles?

** " Roddles" can charm the flies, right off a turd.

..... Phil

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2022, 11:36:33 AM1/15/22
Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote
> JJ Panther wrote
>> West of the Rockies wrote

>>> The Serbs are beyond belief.

>>> Novak Djokovic is the holder of a diplomatic passport from the Republic
>>> of Serbia, with his country saying it should ensure “adequate treatment”
>>> of their tennis star.

>>> The Serbian Embassy in Australia confirmed that Djokovic holds both a
>>> diplomatic passport – handed to him for being part of the Davis Cup
>>> championship team in 2011 – and an ordinary Serbian passport.

>> So if Jerkavich flew to Fiji and came back on "diplomatic passport", they
>> could not stop him?

> We have to agree to people being diplomats with immunity.

That’s more of your mindless bullshit, most obviously
with those with diplomatic passports being kicked
out of the country because they are spies etc.

> It's not something that another country just decides.

Wrong, as always.

And those with diplomatic passports only have immunity from prosecution
for offenses, they can still be kicked out of the country anyway.

And that fucker is no diplomat anyway.

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2022, 11:58:15 AM1/15/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> Phil Allison wrote

>> The PM's immigration minister has
>> acted - Novax has no valid visa.
>> " In the public interest ... ".

>> IMO, a gutsy decision.

Yep, and the only valid one too.

> See link beginning at 0.50

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgWm8suJ20Y

That should be done with
https://youtu.be/MgWm8suJ20Y?t=50

> I posted this 4 days ago:

We all swooned when you did that.

>> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

>> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
>> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
>> fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

In fact they don’t with holocaust deniers.

> I was spot on.

Bullshit you were with holocaust deniers.

> Fuck you Rodbot criminal IDIOT !!!

You are the pig ignorant fuckwit, as always.

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2022, 12:01:11 PM1/15/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> West of the Rockies wrote
>> Phil Allison wrote

>>> Fuck you Rodbot criminal IDIOT !!!

>> Wassup Phil? Sounds like you are not a fan of our Roddles?

> "Roddles" can charm the flies, right off a turd.

Pig ignorant turds like you and Else, yep.

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2022, 12:07:51 PM1/15/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Sylvia Else wrote

>>> We have to agree to people being diplomats with immunity.

We have never agreed to anything like
that with being kicked out of the country.

>>> It's not something that another country just decides.

Wrong, as always, with kicking an individual with a diplomatic
passport out of the country. Happens all the time when the
individual with the diplomatic passport fucks up badly enough.

>> AFAIK the immigration minister can deport any foreign diplomat.

>> They are only "immune" from criminal prosecution in most cases.

Yep.

> ScoMo is getting bad advice or likes the free publicity?

Good advice on that particular issue in fact.

> A diplomatic or consular agent can be declared persona
> non grata at any moment, even prior to his entry into
> the territory of the receiving State (Article 9 of the 1961
> Convention on Diplomatic Relations and Article 23 of
> the 1963 Convention on Consular Relations).

And that happens quite a bit with those found to be spies or to
have engaged in illegal activity and even with tit for tat kicking
out of those with diplomatic passports by the country that had
their spys or arseholes kicked out in the first place.

> issues relevant to the immunities of diplomatic and consular
> posts, international organisations and overseas missions and
> eligible staff in Australia. Includes issues such as: inviolability;
> request for immunity; notification of granting of immunity;
> notification of withdrawal of immunities; police enquiries;
> waivers of immunity; alleged misconduct; character
> concerns; persona non grata.

Yep, as always, Else has never had a fucking clue.

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2022, 12:12:31 PM1/15/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> Sylvia Else wrote

>>> So if Jerkavich flew to Fiji and came back on
>>> "diplomatic passport", they could not stop him?

>> We have to agree to people being diplomats with immunity.

Bullshit with kicking them out of the country.

>> It's not something that another country just decides.

Bullshit with kicking them out of the country.

> AFAIK the immigration minister can deport any foreign diplomat.

Yep, and that happens quite a bit when a country decides they
are spys or choose to flout the laws of the country and even
with tit for tat kicking out of those with a diplomatic passport
from the country that did the original kicking out too.

> They are only "immune" from criminal prosecution in most cases.

And even that has its limitation if say the individual with the diplomatic
passport chooses to assassinate someone in the country. They aren't
immune in that situation, otherwise all spys would have diplomatic
passports and would be free to kill anyone they liked.

Petzl

Jan 15, 2022, 3:53:21 PM1/15/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 04:07:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Sylvia Else wrote

>We have never agreed to anything like
>that with being kicked out of the country.

>Wrong, as always, with kicking an individual with a diplomatic
>passport out of the country. Happens all the time when the
>individual with the diplomatic passport fucks up badly enough.
>
>>> AFAIK the immigration minister can deport any foreign diplomat.
>
>>> They are only "immune" from criminal prosecution in most cases.
>
>Yep.
>
>> ScoMo is getting bad advice or likes the free publicity?
>
>Good advice on that particular issue in fact.

Don't see why he wasn't grabbed by the scuff of the neck and just
given a short shift out straight away

The real disgrace is those letting him get here in first place

>> A diplomatic or consular agent can be declared persona
>> non grata at any moment, even prior to his entry into
>> the territory of the receiving State (Article 9 of the 1961
>> Convention on Diplomatic Relations and Article 23 of
>> the 1963 Convention on Consular Relations).
>
>And that happens quite a bit with those found to be spies or to
>have engaged in illegal activity and even with tit for tat kicking
>out of those with diplomatic passports by the country that had
>their spys or arseholes kicked out in the first place.
>
>> issues relevant to the immunities of diplomatic and consular
>> posts, international organisations and overseas missions and
>> eligible staff in Australia. Includes issues such as: inviolability;
>> request for immunity; notification of granting of immunity;
>> notification of withdrawal of immunities; police enquiries;
>> waivers of immunity; alleged misconduct; character
>> concerns; persona non grata.
>
>Yep, as always, Else has never had a fucking clue.

--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.
They share tips and tricks on how to cheat the infidel. One of these
tips is that infidels never want to believe the extent and cynicism of
the islamist hatred toward them and to the west and its people. If the
infidel is given a choice between fighting for the truth with an
islamist, or paying him compensation as "piss off" money, they will
always take the latter. Another is that their religion sanctions any
illegal activity.

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2022, 5:12:20 PM1/15/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote

>> We have never agreed to anything like
>> that with being kicked out of the country.

>> Wrong, as always, with kicking an individual with a diplomatic
>> passport out of the country. Happens all the time when the
>> individual with the diplomatic passport fucks up badly enough.

>> Yep.

>>> ScoMo is getting bad advice or likes the free publicity?

>> Good advice on that particular issue in fact.

> Don't see why he wasn't grabbed by the scuff of the
> neck and just given a short shift out straight away

Bit hard with a flight arriving at 1am. not clear when
the next flight out was, tho presumably it wasn't long
after they stupidly interviewed him for hours until 6am.

Not sure how fully booked the outgoing flights were tho.

Or even if they even have the equivalent of Villawood in Melburg.

> The real disgrace is those letting him get here in first place

Yeah, he should have had his visa cancelled before he left
so no one would even let him get on the plane in Dubai.

West of the Rockies

Jan 15, 2022, 7:10:02 PM1/15/22
On Sun, 16 Jan 2022 09:12:14 +1100, Rod Speed posted:-

> > Don't see why he wasn't grabbed by the scuff of the
> > neck and just given a short shift out straight away
>
> Bit hard with a flight arriving at 1am. not clear when
> the next flight out was, tho presumably it wasn't long
> after they stupidly interviewed him for hours until 6am.

Actually he landed 10:30 pm