International arrivals have to pay for hotel quarantine - NSW

Sylvia Else

Jul 20, 2020, 1:47:37 AM7/20/20
Thing is, I have been unable for find a legal basis for making people pay.

Sylvia.

Dechucka

Jul 20, 2020, 1:49:01 AM7/20/20
On 20/07/2020 3:47 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Thing is, I have been unable for find a legal basis for making people pay.

Seems fair legal basis or not

Sylvia Else

Jul 20, 2020, 2:09:32 AM7/20/20
In the absence of a legal basis, the people can refuse to pay.

Sylvia.

Dechucka

Jul 20, 2020, 3:41:41 AM7/20/20
There is precedencee

Sylvia Else

Jul 20, 2020, 5:06:19 AM7/20/20
Where?

Sylvia.

Rod Speed

Jul 20, 2020, 5:11:44 AM7/20/20
Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote

> Thing is, I have been unable for find a legal basis for making people pay.

Stiff shit for you, fuckwit.

Rod Speed

Jul 20, 2020, 5:11:45 AM7/20/20

"Sylvia Else" <syl...@email.invalid> wrote in message
And get fucked over when they do that.

Jeßus

Jul 20, 2020, 6:54:37 AM7/20/20
On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:47:35 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:

>Thing is, I have been unable for find a legal basis for making people pay.

Fuck. Vic will be next.

Dechucka

Jul 20, 2020, 7:26:32 AM7/20/20
Apparently in the 1918/19 flu people were charged to be isolated in
quarantine tent cities on the NSW/Vic border. That is from an ABC
programme I'll try and find a cite

Petzl

Jul 20, 2020, 6:06:43 PM7/20/20
A major majority are only returning because the are infected and
coming to Australia because its cheaper to do so and the health care
sis second to none.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

Dechucka

Jul 20, 2020, 6:12:53 PM7/20/20
Our testing must be shit because that's not what the data shows

Petzl

Jul 20, 2020, 7:06:44 PM7/20/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 08:12:48 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Just going by media reports *all covoid-19 viruses* in Australia have
been from overseas travelers, More so now (because picked up by
stricter testing methods)

Now covoid-19 is from Dan Daniels and his BLM and Islamic "friends"!
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Dechucka

Jul 20, 2020, 7:18:16 PM7/20/20
On 21/07/2020 9:06 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 08:12:48 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 21/07/2020 8:06 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> A major majority are only returning because the are infected and
>>> coming to Australia because its cheaper to do so and the health care
>>> sis second to none.
>>
>> Our testing must be shit because that's not what the data shows
>
> Just going by media reports *all covoid-19 viruses* in Australia have
> been from overseas travelers, More so now (because picked up by
> stricter testing methods)

The majority are not infected

> Now covoid-19 is from Dan Daniels and his BLM and Islamic "friends"!

and those nasty Maronites

Jeßus

Jul 20, 2020, 8:29:19 PM7/20/20
Seriously, everyone here is grossly understating what a monumental
fuckwit you really are.

Jeßus

Jul 20, 2020, 8:30:27 PM7/20/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 09:06:41 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 08:12:48 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 21/07/2020 8:06 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> A major majority are only returning because the are infected and
>>> coming to Australia because its cheaper to do so and the health care
>>> sis second to none.
>>
>>Our testing must be shit because that's not what the data shows
>
>Just going by media reports *all covoid-19 viruses* in Australia have
>been from overseas travelers, More so now (because picked up by
>stricter testing methods)

That makes no sense at all.

Phil Allison

Jul 20, 2020, 8:52:58 PM7/20/20
Petzl wrote:

=============

> >> A major majority are only returning because the are infected and
> >> coming to Australia because its cheaper to do so and the health care
> >> sis second to none.
> >
> >Our testing must be shit because that's not what the data shows
>
> Just going by media reports *all covoid-19 viruses* in Australia have
> been from overseas travelers,

** There is virtually no other way for such a virus to arrive here - unless you import infected animals.

But returnees are nearly all Australian residents coming home with no symptoms ( so no idea if they have the virus) and need to stay in quarantine for two weeks and be tested.

The reason AFAIK, is that in the first stage of the infection it does NOT show up on the tests being used.

So as usual and being the raving fuckwit you are, you have taken one irrelevant fact and drawn an alarming and completely erroneous conclusion.

Pure wog think.

... Phil

Sylvia Else

Jul 20, 2020, 9:06:09 PM7/20/20
I see. It may be a precedent in that sense, but issue is whether the law
as it now stands provides a basis for the demand for payment. If a
quarantined person refuses to pay, the government will have to point to
a law that supports their demand.

Sylvia.

Petzl

Jul 20, 2020, 9:39:55 PM7/20/20
It does and you know it makes sense!

Living in say Bali, till you feel sore throat then flee back to
Australia to bludge on tax payer funded medical.

Most fleeing back are from the Islamic world where they have been
living on the Australian dole!
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

Dechucka

Jul 20, 2020, 10:25:38 PM7/20/20
Cite please

Jeßus

Jul 20, 2020, 11:21:27 PM7/20/20
Like hell it does.

>Living in say Bali, till you feel sore throat then flee back to
>Australia to bludge on tax payer funded medical.

An Australian citizen and certain visa holders are entitled to it.
Just because you want to cherry pick what services our government
provides is irrelevant.

>Most fleeing back are from the Islamic world where they have been
>living on the Australian dole!

You're a cockhead. Pure and simple.

Petzl

Jul 20, 2020, 11:28:23 PM7/20/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:25:32 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
Suddenly again you can't use Google?
I choose the Leftie pro-Islamic ABC as this source because you
conveniently always bemoan Murdoch media
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-30/where-in-the-world-coronavirus-cases-australia-overseas-travel/12403888>
https://tinyurl.com/DechuckerMoslemWog

"Over the four weeks ending Sunday June 21, 2020, most
overseas-acquired cases have reported a travel history to the regions
of southern and central Asia, north Africa and the Middle East or at
sea," a spokeswoman from the Department of Health said.

"Some cases also reported a travel history to the regions of the
Americas, Europe and sub-Saharan Africa."

Petzl

Jul 20, 2020, 11:30:19 PM7/20/20
You are a fool not realising truth

Sylvia Else

Jul 20, 2020, 11:37:19 PM7/20/20
Does that affect you personally?

Sylvia.

Dechucka

Jul 21, 2020, 12:58:57 AM7/21/20
I can

> I choose the Leftie pro-Islamic ABC as this source because you
> conveniently always bemoan Murdoch media
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-30/where-in-the-world-coronavirus-cases-australia-overseas-travel/12403888>
> https://tinyurl.com/DechuckerMoslemWog
>
> "Over the four weeks ending Sunday June 21, 2020, most
> overseas-acquired cases have reported a travel history to the regions
> of southern and central Asia, north Africa and the Middle East or at
> sea," a spokeswoman from the Department of Health said.
>
> "Some cases also reported a travel history to the regions of the
> Americas, Europe and sub-Saharan Africa."

According to the latest epidemiology report published by the National
Incident Room, most of Australia's cases have been acquired overseas,
and the majority of those cases came from either Europe or cruise ships.

But data from the past month show the rate of infections entering
Australia from those sources has dried up.

Rod Speed

Jul 21, 2020, 1:41:28 AM7/21/20

"Petzl" <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:11:33 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sylvia Else" <syl...@email.invalid> wrote in message

>>> In the absence of a legal basis, the people can refuse to pay.
>>
>>And get fucked over when they do that.

> A major majority are only returning because the are infected

That's a lie. Most of those in quarantine are never positive.

> and coming to Australia because its cheaper
> to do so and the health care sis second to none.

Those with symptoms wouldn't be allowed onto any commercial flight.

We don't do no commercial evacuations of Aussies anymore
and most of those we did evacuate never did show positive.

Petzl

Jul 21, 2020, 3:56:18 AM7/21/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:34:52 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Petzl" <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:11:33 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sylvia Else" <syl...@email.invalid> wrote in message

>>>And get fucked over when they do that.
>
>> A major majority are only returning because the are infected
>
>That's a lie. Most of those in quarantine are never positive.
>
>> and coming to Australia because its cheaper
>> to do so and the health care sis second to none.
>
>Those with symptoms wouldn't be allowed onto any commercial flight.
>
>We don't do no commercial evacuations of Aussies anymore
>and most of those we did evacuate never did show positive.

Doubt if any test by a Islamic country counts!
Why are they then only tested positive after arriving in Australia?

Dechucka

Jul 21, 2020, 4:56:47 AM7/21/20
That is what quarantine is for.

BTW how do you get the dole if you're living overseas?

Rod Speed

Jul 21, 2020, 5:51:07 AM7/21/20

> On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:34:52 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Petzl" <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> A major majority are only returning because the are infected
>>
>>That's a lie. Most of those in quarantine are never positive.
>>
>>> and coming to Australia because its cheaper
>>> to do so and the health care sis second to none.
>>
>>Those with symptoms wouldn't be allowed onto any commercial flight.
>>
>>We don't do no commercial evacuations of Aussies anymore
>>and most of those we did evacuate never did show positive.
>
> Doubt if any test by a Islamic country counts!

More fool you.

> Why are they then only tested positive after arriving in Australia?

Because it takes days after being infected before the test shows positive.

Petzl

Jul 21, 2020, 6:09:24 AM7/21/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:56:40 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
The pension is paid into a bank account which is accessed from
anywhere in the world

Dechucka

Jul 21, 2020, 6:41:25 AM7/21/20
You claimed they were all living on the dole

news18

Jul 21, 2020, 7:15:49 PM7/21/20
That is not what was asked.
The short answer is that you can not get 'the dole' if you are overseas.
AFAIK, it is only paid to Australian citizens and other living in
Australia, Plus the looking for work test precludes that, although I
understand that may have moved online these days.

There is also a similar residential requirement for pension recipients as
to residence, although I think there is provision for taking up to six
months overseas, if you advise prior. I vaguely remember some people in
the past loosing their pension for being overseas for too long, which
meant they were now classified as not primarily a resident of Australia
and ineligible for the (old age) pension.

Petzl

Jul 21, 2020, 11:02:27 PM7/21/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 23:15:37 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
Same thing Moslems over here would have got the dole before it turned
into the pension

>The short answer is that you can not get 'the dole' if you are overseas.
>AFAIK, it is only paid to Australian citizens and other living in
>Australia, Plus the looking for work test precludes that, although I
>understand that may have moved online these days.
>
>There is also a similar residential requirement for pension recipients as
>to residence, although I think there is provision for taking up to six
>months overseas, if you advise prior. I vaguely remember some people in
>the past loosing their pension for being overseas for too long, which
>meant they were now classified as not primarily a resident of Australia
>and ineligible for the (old age) pension.

Your pension is paid into a bank account, which can be accessed from
any Internet connection in the world, just transfer that money into
your credit card and none are the wiser.

Dechucka

Jul 21, 2020, 11:17:36 PM7/21/20
You got caught lying

news18

Jul 22, 2020, 1:18:42 AM7/22/20
Sigh, you really are stupid. You are still not answering the questioned
asked.

Rod Speed

Jul 22, 2020, 2:14:35 AM7/22/20

"news18" <new...@woa.com.au> wrote in message
Nope, you are free to live where you like.
https://nationalseniors.com.au/news/latest/age-pension-travel-rules

> although I think there is provision for taking up
> to six months overseas, if you advise prior.

That’s bullshit.

> I vaguely remember some people in the past
> loosing their pension for being overseas for too
> long, which meant they were now classified
> as not primarily a resident of Australia and
> ineligible for the (old age) pension.

Wrong, as always.
https://nationalseniors.com.au/news/latest/age-pension-travel-rules

Jeßus

Jul 22, 2020, 2:52:41 AM7/22/20
On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 13:37:19 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 20-Jul-20 8:54 pm, Je?us wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:47:35 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thing is, I have been unable for find a legal basis for making people pay.
>>
>> Fuck. Vic will be next.
>>
>Does that affect you personally?

Yes. 2 weeks Quarantine in Melb or Syd for $3000. Then another 2 weeks
quarantine in Tas (free so far). Multiply that by 3 people every 4
months or so. So yes, I'm not pleased about it, particularly as I am
opposed to hiding from the virus in the first place.

Jeßus

Jul 22, 2020, 2:54:11 AM7/22/20
Just hurry up and die, will ya?

Rod Speed

Jul 22, 2020, 3:22:29 AM7/22/20

"Jeßus" <j...@j.net> wrote in message
That isnt hiding from the virus, fuckwit.

Dechucka

Jul 22, 2020, 3:31:33 AM7/22/20
On 22/07/2020 4:52 pm, Je�us wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 13:37:19 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 20-Jul-20 8:54 pm, Je?us wrote:

>>> Fuck. Vic will be next.
>>>
>> Does that affect you personally?
>
> Yes. 2 weeks Quarantine in Melb or Syd for $3000. Then another 2 weeks
> quarantine in Tas (free so far). Multiply that by 3 people every 4
> months or so.

So don't go or is there something vital?

> So yes, I'm not pleased about it, particularly as I am
> opposed to hiding from the virus in the first place.

You'd be happy with 556 death per million (Sweden's figure) and an
overwhelmed hospital system? For a little inconvenience I prefer our
much lower figure

Sylvia Else

Jul 22, 2020, 8:37:14 AM7/22/20
As and when you get an invoice, I suggest you post a link here to a
suitably anonymized image of it. That may provide some clue as to what
legal basis the state government in question is relying on, and hence
whether payment can be avoided.

I've asked Health NSW what the legal basis is, but I don't expect a
quick response, and not getting a response at all wouldn't surprise me.

Sylvia.

Jeßus

Jul 22, 2020, 6:47:59 PM7/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 17:31:26 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 22/07/2020 4:52 pm, Je?us wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 13:37:19 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Does that affect you personally?
>>
>> Yes. 2 weeks Quarantine in Melb or Syd for $3000. Then another 2 weeks
>> quarantine in Tas (free so far). Multiply that by 3 people every 4
>> months or so.
>
>So don't go or is there something vital?

Something vital, but it looks like too bad for us. Combined with
Australia's indifference to those trapped in Australia with the
'wrong' visa, it potentially means we likely to be separated from our
son for a year or more.

>> So yes, I'm not pleased about it, particularly as I am
>> opposed to hiding from the virus in the first place.
>
>You'd be happy with 556 death per million (Sweden's figure) and an
>overwhelmed hospital system? For a little inconvenience I prefer our
>much lower figure

Yes, I would be 'happy' with that. A little inconvenience?? You're
insane - or more likely retired/independently wealth and have no
interest in overseas, and therefore couldn't care less because you're
not affected in a significant way.

Jeßus

Jul 22, 2020, 6:49:17 PM7/22/20
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:37:12 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 22-Jul-20 4:52 pm, Je?us wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 13:37:19 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> Does that affect you personally?
>>
>> Yes. 2 weeks Quarantine in Melb or Syd for $3000. Then another 2 weeks
>> quarantine in Tas (free so far). Multiply that by 3 people every 4
>> months or so. So yes, I'm not pleased about it, particularly as I am
>> opposed to hiding from the virus in the first place.
>>

>As and when you get an invoice, I suggest you post a link here to a
>suitably anonymized image of it. That may provide some clue as to what
>legal basis the state government in question is relying on, and hence
>whether payment can be avoided.

That's just not a realistic solution.

>I've asked Health NSW what the legal basis is, but I don't expect a
>quick response, and not getting a response at all wouldn't surprise me.

Exactly.

Jeßus

Jul 22, 2020, 6:50:11 PM7/22/20
Isn't it time again to change your incontinence pad?

Dechucka

Jul 22, 2020, 7:03:46 PM7/22/20
On 23/07/2020 8:47 am, Je�us wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 17:31:26 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 22/07/2020 4:52 pm, Je?us wrote:

>>> Yes. 2 weeks Quarantine in Melb or Syd for $3000. Then another 2 weeks
>>> quarantine in Tas (free so far). Multiply that by 3 people every 4
>>> months or so.
>>
>> So don't go or is there something vital?
>
> Something vital, but it looks like too bad for us.

Which is?

Combined with
> Australia's indifference to those trapped in Australia with the
> 'wrong' visa,

What visa are you on?

>it potentially means we likely to be separated from our
> son for a year or more.

Where is he?

>>> So yes, I'm not pleased about it, particularly as I am
>>> opposed to hiding from the virus in the first place.
>>
>> You'd be happy with 556 death per million (Sweden's figure) and an
>> overwhelmed hospital system? For a little inconvenience I prefer our
>> much lower figure
>
> Yes, I would be 'happy' with that.

Are you volunteering to be one of the dead, what about your son are you
putting him up for death

> A little inconvenience??

Yep it is a little inconvenience for good of our society. I couldn't go
to the funeral of a very good mate in Sth Aus but these things happen

>You're
> insane - or more likely retired/independently wealth

The latter due to working bloody hard

> and have no
> interest in overseas, and therefore couldn't care less because you're
> not affected in a significant way.

I had to cancel my overseas trip which was to some research on WW1
battlefields my grandfathers fought on but decided Belgium and France
were not great places to be.

Basically you're a selfish bastard who would risk the deaths of 100 000+
deaths of Australians for your selfish purposes

Dechucka

Jul 22, 2020, 7:06:13 PM7/22/20
Might have to do with the quarantine act rather then the public health
act. I had to pay for quarantine when I brought a horse into Australia.

Petzl

Jul 22, 2020, 8:19:07 PM7/22/20
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:47:52 +1000, Jeßus <j...@j.net> wrote:

>>> Yes. 2 weeks Quarantine in Melb or Syd for $3000. Then another 2 weeks
>>> quarantine in Tas (free so far). Multiply that by 3 people every 4
>>> months or so.
>>
>>So don't go or is there something vital?
>
>Something vital, but it looks like too bad for us. Combined with
>Australia's indifference to those trapped in Australia with the
>'wrong' visa, it potentially means we likely to be separated from our
>son for a year or more.

Seems the other problem is catching a plane now.
--
Petzl
As Winston Churchill once said;

The Monarchy is important,
not for the power it wields,
but for the power it denies others”.

Sylvia Else

Jul 22, 2020, 9:51:01 PM7/22/20
On 23-Jul-20 8:49 am, Je�us wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:37:12 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 22-Jul-20 4:52 pm, Je?us wrote:

>>> Yes. 2 weeks Quarantine in Melb or Syd for $3000. Then another 2 weeks
>>> quarantine in Tas (free so far). Multiply that by 3 people every 4
>>> months or so. So yes, I'm not pleased about it, particularly as I am
>>> opposed to hiding from the virus in the first place.
>>>

>> As and when you get an invoice, I suggest you post a link here to a
>> suitably anonymized image of it. That may provide some clue as to what
>> legal basis the state government in question is relying on, and hence
>> whether payment can be avoided.
>
> That's just not a realistic solution.

I don't know what other options are available if they claim they can
charge you, but won't say why before they try to do it in a particular case.

Proving that a right to impose a charge does not exist is next to
impossible. The entity asserting a right to payment has to provide the
proof, at least on balance of probabilities, but only as and when they
seek to obtain payment.

I suppose an approach to the Ombudsman might help, but the Ombudsman's
powers are limited.

Sylvia.

Rod Speed

Jul 22, 2020, 11:15:25 PM7/22/20

"Jeßus" <j...@j.net> wrote in message
You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, parasite.

Max

Jul 23, 2020, 12:14:10 AM7/23/20
Are you the group's resident yobbo?

James Everybody

Jul 25, 2020, 5:17:32 AM7/25/20
Did the wedding go OK for you both?

Dechucka

Jul 25, 2020, 5:35:16 AM7/25/20
Yes thanks, my daughter looked lovely as she rode him up to the ceremony
and I had a great time giving her away. Thanks for asking

Jeßus

Jul 25, 2020, 6:58:53 PM7/25/20
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:14:09 +1000, Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote:
You must have forgotten about Rodney.

Jeßus

Jul 25, 2020, 6:59:41 PM7/25/20
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:15:15 +1000, "Rod Speed"
You never could come up with new material, since 1968.

Jeßus

Jul 25, 2020, 7:09:08 PM7/25/20
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:03:39 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 23/07/2020 8:47 am, Je?us wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 17:31:26 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> So don't go or is there something vital?
>>
>> Something vital, but it looks like too bad for us.
>
>Which is?

Irrelevant, because you're really not asking.

>Combined with
>> Australia's indifference to those trapped in Australia with the
>> 'wrong' visa,
>

>What visa are you on?

I'm not on any visa.

>>it potentially means we likely to be separated from our
>> son for a year or more.
>
>Where is he?

Thailand.

>>> You'd be happy with 556 death per million (Sweden's figure) and an
>>> overwhelmed hospital system? For a little inconvenience I prefer our
>>> much lower figure
>>
>> Yes, I would be 'happy' with that.
>
>Are you volunteering to be one of the dead, what about your son are you
>putting him up for death

No, your 'question' makes no sense.

>> A little inconvenience??
>
>Yep it is a little inconvenience for good of our society. I couldn't go
>to the funeral of a very good mate in Sth Aus but these things happen
>
>>You're
>> insane - or more likely retired/independently wealth
>
>The latter due to working bloody hard

Irrelevant. So you're financially secure (although our criteria may
differ).

>> and have no
>> interest in overseas, and therefore couldn't care less because you're
>> not affected in a significant way.
>
>I had to cancel my overseas trip which was to some research on WW1
>battlefields my grandfathers fought on but decided Belgium and France
>were not great places to be.

Well, that's more recreational than wanting to see family or take care
of assets.

>Basically you're a selfish bastard who would risk the deaths of 100 000+
>deaths of Australians for your selfish purposes

Basically you're emotional, irrational and also a hypocrite (selfish
purposes).

When everyone finally comes round to realising the futility of trying
to avoid the virus, I look forward to you justifying the economic,
social and personal devastation (such as family breakdowns and
suicides). Especially when in my opinion and in all probability this
is merely one of several pandemics we will face in the next decade or
so.

Jeßus

Jul 25, 2020, 7:10:05 PM7/25/20
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:19:06 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>So don't go or is there something vital?
>>
>>Something vital, but it looks like too bad for us. Combined with
>>Australia's indifference to those trapped in Australia with the
>>'wrong' visa, it potentially means we likely to be separated from our
>>son for a year or more.
>
>Seems the other problem is catching a plane now.

Yes, hard to find flights leaving Australia. Flights into Australia,
not so hard to find.

Jeßus

Jul 25, 2020, 7:11:46 PM7/25/20
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 11:51:00 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
Just one of those things they steamroll through, with little
likelihood of anyone putting up any real resistance to it.

Jeßus

Jul 25, 2020, 7:13:00 PM7/25/20
On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:16:05 +1000, James Everybody
<nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 09:06:06 +1000
>Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 22/07/2020 10:37 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
Did he marry Sarah Jessica Parker?

Dechucka

Jul 25, 2020, 7:36:59 PM7/25/20
snip

>>> Something vital, but it looks like too bad for us.
>>
>> Which is?
>
> Irrelevant, because you're really not asking.

I'm just fascinated what a person thinks is so vital to them that they
would risk spreading SARS-2 around the country

>> Combined with
>>> Australia's indifference to those trapped in Australia with the
>>> 'wrong' visa,
>>

>> What visa are you on?
>
> I'm not on any visa.

So you're not trapped in Australia on the wrong visa

>>> it potentially means we likely to be separated from our
>>> son for a year or more.
>>
>> Where is he?
>
> Thailand.

Seem a good reason for him and the others not to travel to Tasmania. IF
you think it is so vital for your kid to visit pay, don't bludge off the
rest of us..

>>> Yes, I would be 'happy' with that.
>>
>> Are you volunteering to be one of the dead, what about your son are you
>> putting him up for death
>
> No, your 'question' makes no sense.

You are the one that is happy for a Sweden like death rate in Australia
so I'm wondering if you are willing for you and yours to be among the dead?

>>> A little inconvenience??
>>
>> Yep it is a little inconvenience for good of our society. I couldn't go
>> to the funeral of a very good mate in Sth Aus but these things happen
>>
>>> You're
>>> insane - or more likely retired/independently wealth
>>
>> The latter due to working bloody hard
>
> Irrelevant. So you're financially secure (although our criteria may
> differ).

Yes but so what?

>>> and have no
>>> interest in overseas, and therefore couldn't care less because you're
>>> not affected in a significant way.
>>
>> I had to cancel my overseas trip which was to some research on WW1
>> battlefields my grandfathers fought on but decided Belgium and France
>> were not great places to be.
>
> Well, that's more recreational than wanting to see family or take care
> of assets.

Would have dropped into Germany to see the relatives and a few days in
the UK to see mates but shit happens. Dealing with business matters
overseas or here 'video conferencing' is OK, I got bored with travel for
businesses purposes years ago. The only problem with not having physical
meetings is that it is hard to continue the overall relationship but hey
it is probably only for another year.>
>> Basically you're a selfish bastard who would risk the deaths of 100 000+
>> deaths of Australians for your selfish purposes

> Basically you're emotional,

no I'm not, sob where are my tissues

> irrational

irrational by looking at the rational science? Interesting

>and also a hypocrite (selfish
> purposes).

I've got to ask? What hypocrisy for selfish purposes?

> When everyone finally comes round to realising the futility of trying
> to avoid the virus, I look forward to you justifying the economic,
> social and personal devastation (such as family breakdowns and
> suicides).

Will that going to be a greater number than 13 900 which would occur if
the Swedish situation occurred here. Remember the UK went for your herd
immunity with their death rate it would be 17 125 deaths here.

However as long as your son can travel here from Thailand and not pay
for quarantine you don't care

Dechucka

Jul 25, 2020, 7:39:42 PM7/25/20
Those people who want to come in 6 months after the first COVID-19 case
in Aus 5 moths after quarantine came in can obey the rules, pay for
quarantine and suck it up.

Dechucka

Jul 25, 2020, 7:43:22 PM7/25/20
snip

>> Did the wedding go OK for you both?
>
> Did he marry Sarah Jessica Parker?

Who?

news18

Jul 25, 2020, 8:03:17 PM7/25/20
Even that is not original.

James Everybody

Jul 25, 2020, 8:29:31 PM7/25/20
No he described his fugly wife as a big horse.

Dechucka

Jul 25, 2020, 8:58:04 PM7/25/20
snip

>>> Did the wedding go OK for you both?

>> Yes thanks, my daughter looked lovely as she rode him up to the ceremony and I had a great time giving her away. Thanks for asking

>> Did he marry Sarah Jessica Parker?
>
> No he described his fugly wife as a big horse.

Is pez sharing his goon with you? My wife has taste so I know she's
never met you, OK not such great taste because she did marry me. Re: the
horse I imported it was not alive when I married but as stated above "my

Sylvia Else

Jul 25, 2020, 9:36:27 PM7/25/20
What difference does it make how long after the event they arrive? The
cost is the same. Why should they be penalised for arriving later?

Sylvia.

Dechucka

Jul 25, 2020, 9:58:27 PM7/25/20
I've got no hassles with early arrivals being charged retrospectively
but a maybe a bit of a discount for having the brains to have
situational awareness.

Sylvia Else

Jul 25, 2020, 10:29:56 PM7/25/20
We don't know the circumstances relating to the people arriving now.
Some people have had considerable difficulty finding flights. Others may
have had contractual obligations to complete.

Either way, imposing an additional cost on people who just happened to
be overseas when the pandemic broke seems rather unfair. The
quarantining isn't even for their benefit.

I have no moral difficulty with charging people who have left during the
pandemic (presumably having got special permission), and then are
returning, though I still don't know what the legal basis for that would
be. I doubt it's even possible to make it a condition of the permission
to leave.

Sylvia.

Rod Speed

Jul 25, 2020, 11:05:04 PM7/25/20

"Jeßus" <j...@j.net> wrote in message
Worked for New Zealand, Taiwan and Vietnam, fuckwit.

Vietnam hasn't had even a single death due to this virus.

> I look forward to you justifying the economic, social and
> personal devastation (such as family breakdowns and suicides).

Doesn't need any justification, its done to reduce virus deaths, fuckwit.

> Especially when in my opinion and in all probability this is merely
> one of several pandemics we will face in the next decade or so.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have never
had a fucking clue. We havent had one this serious for a 100 years.

That's a problem for a drug trafficker ? Stiff shit.

news18

Jul 25, 2020, 11:35:19 PM7/25/20
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 11:36:27 +1000, Sylvia Else wrote:

> What difference does it make how long after the event they arrive? The
> cost is the same. Why should they be penalised for arriving later?

Because they are now exiting countries that are heavily infected with
Covid-19.

news18

Jul 25, 2020, 11:38:02 PM7/25/20
Correct. Now they are a far greater risk to resident Australians. since
they haven't been contributing to the Australian economy, they can start
paying now. They are afterall just an economic migrant.

Sylvia Else

Jul 26, 2020, 12:56:49 AM7/26/20
The cost of quarantining them is not a function of the risk they represent.

Sylvia.

Sylvia Else

Jul 26, 2020, 1:00:02 AM7/26/20
Given the sums involved, I would certainly be demanding an explanation
of the legal basis before I paid. I may be in a significant minority,
but I'd expect at least a few to resist payment, and, if the government
backed down, to make that known to the media.

Sylvia.

Sylvia.

news18

Jul 26, 2020, 1:52:39 AM7/26/20
It exists because they are a risk, possibly a very big risk.

Petzl

Jul 26, 2020, 8:16:00 PM7/26/20
Your the idiot here
The reason Australia has such a low death rate so far is because the
Scott Morrison put the country into lock-down (Victoria Labor did not
comply which has caused a second wave to flare up)

Sweden as a example did not, their death rate in 6 months
so-far, is over 500 deaths per 1 million people over 5,000 dead.
In Australia without lock-down, that in 6 months would equate to
10,000 deaths (20,000 in 12 months).

Covoid-19 is extremely contagious, State Governments need to realize
this!
To get a idea look at this intelligent graph
<https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/2562261/?fbclid=IwAR3ZHOhGnwZLTCHd4ozsKzdKCTyd8k3YDyYPfjKbB9LDevnt9x-k5tGrTPU>
https://is.gd/oQXIiL
Global Deaths Due to Various Causes and COVID-19
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Petzl

Jul 26, 2020, 8:24:20 PM7/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 11:36:27 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:

>On 26-Jul-20 9:39 am, Dechucka wrote:
Because the shitholes they fly in from have VERY expensive and bad
hosiptals, don't even have safe drinking water.
When they get Covoid-19 or have symptons only then do they wish to
Australia with the plague, to infect us all!

The reason Australia has such a low death rate so far is because the
Scott Morrison put the country into lock-down (Victoria Labor did not
comply which has caused a second wave to flare up)

Sweden as a example did not, their death rate in 6 months
so-far, is over 500 deaths per 1 million people over 5,000 dead.
In Australia without lock-down, that in 6 months would equate to
10,000 deaths (20,000 in 12 months).

Covoid-19 is extremely contagious, State Governments need to realize
this!
To get a idea look at this intelligent graph
<https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/2562261/?fbclid=IwAR3ZHOhGnwZLTCHd4ozsKzdKCTyd8k3YDyYPfjKbB9LDevnt9x-k5tGrTPU>
https://is.gd/oQXIiL
Global Deaths Due to Various Causes and COVID-19
--
Petzl
I was looking over into next-door's garden
when i saw my neighbour Mohammed and his wife,
burying their daughter up to her neck and
about to throw rocks at her head.

Anyway,I called the police
and i'm happy to say that Australia's justice has prevailed
I've been charged with religious intolerance and Islamophobia.

Petzl

Jul 26, 2020, 8:35:00 PM7/26/20
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 03:38:01 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
wrote:

>> We don't know the circumstances relating to the people arriving now.
>> Some people have had considerable difficulty finding flights. Others may
>> have had contractual obligations to complete.
>>
>> Either way, imposing an additional cost on people who just happened to
>> be overseas when the pandemic broke seems rather unfair. The
>> quarantining isn't even for their benefit.
>
>Correct. Now they are a far greater risk to resident Australians. since
>they haven't been contributing to the Australian economy, they can start
>paying now. They are afterall just an economic migrant.

Been living on the dole in middle east shooting Australian soldiers or
Indonesia
<https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/1957787/9-new-covid-imports-sunday>
https://is.gd/5of0rw
Three new cases were Thais returning from Indonesia, two from
Singapore, and one each from the Philippines, Bahrain, Egypt and Saudi
Arabia.
--
It’s Racist And Insensitive
To Tell Moslems Not To Poop On The Floor

Sylvia Else

Jul 26, 2020, 9:06:25 PM7/26/20
On 27-Jul-20 10:24 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 11:36:27 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>

> Because the shitholes they fly in from have VERY expensive and bad
> hosiptals, don't even have safe drinking water.
> When they get Covoid-19 or have symptons only then do they wish to
> Australia with the plague, to infect us all!

Are you able to document that claim?

Sylvia.

news18

Jul 26, 2020, 9:21:52 PM7/26/20
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:24:19 +1000, Petzl wrote:

> The reason Australia has such a low death rate so far is because the
> Scott Morrison put the country into lock-down (Victoria Labor did not
> comply which has caused a second wave to flare up)

gbullshit, t was the various state premiers who invoked lock down. ScoMo
was all for saving the economy and a massive deathe rate; aka Sweden.

> Sweden as a example did not, their death rate in 6 months so-far, is
> over 500 deaths per 1 million people over 5,000 dead.
> In Australia without lock-down, that in 6 months would equate to 10,000
> deaths (20,000 in 12 months).

That was what ScoMo wanted.

Dechucka

Jul 26, 2020, 9:44:52 PM7/26/20
On 27/07/2020 10:34 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 03:38:01 -0000 (UTC), news18 <new...@woa.com.au>
> wrote:
>

>>> We don't know the circumstances relating to the people arriving now.
>>> Some people have had considerable difficulty finding flights. Others may
>>> have had contractual obligations to complete.
>>>
>>> Either way, imposing an additional cost on people who just happened to
>>> be overseas when the pandemic broke seems rather unfair. The
>>> quarantining isn't even for their benefit.
>>
>> Correct. Now they are a far greater risk to resident Australians. since
>> they haven't been contributing to the Australian economy, they can start
>> paying now. They are afterall just an economic migrant.
>
> Been living on the dole in middle east shooting Australian soldiers or
> Indonesia

It has all been explained to you before, you can't live overseas and get
the dole

Petzl

Jul 26, 2020, 9:55:10 PM7/26/20
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:44:45 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
You are a known liar wotking for Moslems not Australians
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/aussie-jihadists-were-on-the-dole/news-story/dcba3f4043e19b6a9f36cd46005ec5e1>
https://is.gd/ctY5GP
ALMOST all of the wannabe terrorists who have snuck out of Australia
to join jihadist armies in Iraq and Syria were on the dole or some
form of welfare payment, The Saturday Telegraph can reveal.

A federal investigation into the welfare status of Australian foreign
fighters, prompted last year by revelations in The Telegraph, shows 96
per cent had been on welfare benefits when they fled to the Middle
East.

Most had continued to collect payments from Australian taxpayers while
training with Islamic State to become terrorists intent on wanting to
kill Australians.

The investigation has captured the records of 57 Australians who left
the country before October last year to fight with the Islamic State.

Of that number 55 have been confirmed to have been on welfare
payments.

Since then, an estimated 50 more Australians have ­illegally travelled
to the Middle East to join IS, with most believed to have been
claiming some form of benefit.

A subsequent audit of this group confirmed that most had been at one
time in ­receipt of benefits such as Newstart, sickness, youth and
carer’s allowances, as well as the Disability Support Pension.

Writing exclusively in The Telegraph today, Prime Minister Tony Abbott
said he was “appalled” that the majority of those Australians joining
terror groups had benefited from the welfare system.

“As a nation, we were ­repulsed when images started appearing in the
media last year of Australian members of the Islamist death cult
gloating over the corpses of their victims and brandishing severed
heads,” he wrote.

“I was equally appalled when I was briefed last September that 55 out
of 57 Australians then believed to be fighting in Syria and Iraq with
ISIL and other terrorist groups had been on some form of welfare,
including the Disability Support Pension.”

Mr Abbott will on Monday deliver his first national security address
to the nation. He will announce a new counter-terrorism taskforce and
further laws to tighten the noose on fanatical groups promoting
extremism in Australia.

The Telegraph first revealed the case of Khaled Sharrouf, who fled
Australia as a DSP recipient in late 2013 on a false passport to join
­IS. The revelations that he had been claiming benefits while training
to behead people prompted the government to impose new laws in October
last year giving the government the power to stop welfare payments to
anyone deemed a national security risk.

The Telegraph has also revealed that the offices of a doctor who had
helped Khaled Sharrouf get DSP had been raided by the AFP.

ASIO chief and former army general Duncan Lewis could become the
country’s first counterterrorism tsar under a shake-up of Australia’s
national security architecture.

The federal government is expected to announce next week that it will
use the same joint task force model that it used to stop the boats to
stop terrorism.

The counterterrorism Joint Agency Task Force would oversee all spy
agencies including ASIO and ASIS, the Australian Federal Police
counterterrorism unit as well as border protection and immigration.

Senior Government confirmed Mr Lewis was being considered for the job
but no decision had yet been made.

The JATF would report directly to the National Security Committee of
cabinet, which is chaired by the prime minister.

A review of the national security agencies ordered by Prime Minister
Tony Abbott last year is believed to have recommended the JATF model
over the creation of an office of Homeland Security, which was first
proposed more than a decade ago.

The Daily Telegraph revealed last year that the government was
considering two options to bring all the spy agencies and
counterterrorism forces under one umbrella and had flagged that former
Major General Lewis could be appointed to lead it. But the PM demanded
a review of existing intelligence sharing between the agencies before
a final decision was made.

Mr Abbott is expected to announce the creation of the JTAF in his
first address to the nation on national security when parliament
resumes on Monday. He is also expected to announce further tightening
of laws to ban extremist groups preaching hatred and promoting
terrorism.
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.
They share tips and tricks on how to cheat the infidel. One of these
tips is that infidels never want to believe the extent and cynicism of
the islamist hatred toward them and to the west and its people. If the
infidel is given a choice between fighting for the truth with an
islamist, or paying him compensation as "piss off" money, they will
always take the latter. Another is that their religion sanctions any
illegal activity.

Dechucka

Jul 26, 2020, 10:05:58 PM7/26/20
Read your own cite. They WERE NOT on the dole while overseas

Petzl

Jul 26, 2020, 10:06:13 PM7/26/20
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:06:25 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
Covid infections in Australia are all imported mainly by Moslem
Travelers coming in on plane and allowed to attend BLM
protests/shopping/sex. when the media hides names you KNOW the
culprits are Moslem

Because Moslem guards used to watch Moslem quarantined "travelers"
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/tamarathiessen/2020/07/07/australia-coronavirus-melbourne-lockdown-hotel-sex-scandal/#2a8f43d3131d>
https://is.gd/X6jGja
Australia: New Coronavirus Lockdown Melbourne Amid Sex, Lies,
Quarantine Hotel Scandal
A serious outbreak of Covid-19 has sparked a new “hard” lockdown in
Australia’s second largest city, Melbourne, amid a scandal over
quarantine and security breaches at hotels.

From midnight on Wednesday, the City of Melbourne will return to
strict lockdown for a six-week period, the state Premier Daniel
Andrews announced Tuesday. So too will regional Mitchell Shire just
north of the city fringe.

Petzl

Dechucka

Jul 26, 2020, 10:25:45 PM7/26/20

Sylvia Else

Jul 26, 2020, 11:04:58 PM7/26/20
On 27-Jul-20 12:06 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:06:25 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 27-Jul-20 10:24 am, Petzl wrote:
>>> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 11:36:27 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
>>
>>> Because the shitholes they fly in from have VERY expensive and bad
>>> hosiptals, don't even have safe drinking water.
>>> When they get Covoid-19 or have symptons only then do they wish to
>>> Australia with the plague, to infect us all!
>>
>> Are you able to document that claim?
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Covid infections in Australia are all imported mainly by Moslem
> Travelers coming in on plane and allowed to attend BLM
> protests/shopping/sex. when the media hides names you KNOW the
> culprits are Moslem

I'll take that as a no.

Sylvia

Rod Speed

Jul 26, 2020, 11:39:38 PM7/26/20

"Petzl" <pet...@gmail.com> wrote in message
But later than New Zealand with a worse result because of
that and due to the utter fiasco with the cruise ship in sydney.

> (Victoria Labor did not comply

That's a lie.

> which has caused a second wave to flare up)

Nope, that was caused by using commercial security in
the quarantine hotels and at least one of those fuckwits
quite literally fucking those in quarantine there.

Rod Speed

Jul 26, 2020, 11:48:44 PM7/26/20

"Sylvia Else" <syl...@email.invalid> wrote in message
In fact it’s a lie because most of those in quarantine hotels are never
positive.

But there is no reason why we should be paying
for jaunts by drug runners like Jebus to Thailand.

%%

Jul 26, 2020, 11:53:44 PM7/26/20

> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:24:19 +1000, Petzl wrote:
>

>> The reason Australia has such a low death rate so far is because the
>> Scott Morrison put the country into lock-down (Victoria Labor did not
>> comply which has caused a second wave to flare up)
>
> gbullshit, t was the various state premiers who invoked lock down. ScoMo
> was all for saving the economy and a massive deathe rate; aka Sweden.

Must be why he banned those from some countrys from entering
this country initially, and then banned them all for a while. And had
JobSeeker and JobKeeper.

>> Sweden as a example did not, their death rate in 6 months so-far, is
>> over 500 deaths per 1 million people over 5,000 dead.
>> In Australia without lock-down, that in 6 months would equate to 10,000
>> deaths (20,000 in 12 months).
>
> That was what ScoMo wanted.

Bullshit. He just did the lockdown later than New Zealand.

Petzl

Jul 27, 2020, 1:17:54 AM7/27/20
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:04:59 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
A definite yes

Petzl

Jul 27, 2020, 1:25:13 AM7/27/20
On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 12:25:38 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
>> 96% were conservatively said to be on the dole
>
>They WERE NOT on the dole while overseas

The media and Australian government confirms what I said
<https://1389blog.com/2013/06/23/four-arabic-words-every-infidel-must-know/>

>as well as some bullshit welfare like
>> Lebanese bad back!
>>
>> "Aussie jihadists were on the dole
>> Almost all of the wannabe terrorists who have snuck out of Australia
>> to join jihadist armies in Iraq and Syria were on the dole or some
>> form of welfare payment, The Saturday Telegraph can reveal."

--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Dechucka

Jul 27, 2020, 1:43:31 AM7/27/20
snip

>>> 96% were conservatively said to be on the dole
>>
>> They WERE NOT on the dole while overseas
>>
> The media and Australian government confirms what I said

Fact. They WERE NOT on the dole while overseas

Dechucka

Jul 27, 2020, 1:44:52 AM7/27/20
On 27/07/2020 3:17 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:04:59 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 27-Jul-20 12:06 pm, Petzl wrote:

>>> Covid infections in Australia are all imported mainly by Moslem
>>> Travelers coming in on plane and allowed to attend BLM
>>> protests/shopping/sex. when the media hides names you KNOW the
>>> culprits are Moslem
>>
>> I'll take that as a no.
>>
>> Sylvia
>
> A definite yes

She wanted an answer based on reality not on the basis that your
tin-foil hat is leaking

Jeßus

Jul 29, 2020, 6:12:09 PM7/29/20
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 09:36:50 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>snip

>>> Which is?
>>
>> Irrelevant, because you're really not asking.
>
>I'm just fascinated what a person thinks is so vital to them that they
>would risk spreading SARS-2 around the country
>>
>>> Combined with
>>>

>>> What visa are you on?
>>
>> I'm not on any visa.
>
>So you're not trapped in Australia on the wrong visa

>>> Where is he?
>>
>> Thailand.
>
>Seem a good reason for him and the others not to travel to Tasmania. IF
>you think it is so vital for your kid to visit pay, don't bludge off the
>rest of us..

LOL. You're grasping at straws with each and every reply of yours.

Now it's 'bludging off the rest of us'. I'm a taxpayer, so you can go
fuck yourself, you hypocrite. You also 'bludge off the
rest of us', one way or the other.

No point responding back or likewise, you're making an opposing
viewing just for the sake of it.

Jeßus

Jul 29, 2020, 6:18:21 PM7/29/20
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:00:03 +1000, Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid>
wrote:
If I thought there was even a 50% chance of doing that being
effective, I would. But I know better than that, even if there is no
legal basis, it makes no difference without dedicating a lot of time
and also having legal representation.

Basically, because of all the above and our backwards visa system, we
will be separated from our son for over a year from now. My wife now
cannot leave Australia until her partner visa is approved. if she does
leave beforehand - it's all voided and another $15K down the drain.

Jeßus

Jul 29, 2020, 6:19:12 PM7/29/20
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 10:28:47 +1000, James Everybody
<nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 09:12:57 +1000
>Je_us <j...@j.net> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 19:16:05 +1000, James Everybody
>> <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

>> >Did the wedding go OK for you both?
>>
>> Did he marry Sarah Jessica Parker?
>
>No he described his fugly wife as a big horse.

Yes, which is why I asked if he married Sarah Jessica Parker.

Dechucka

Jul 29, 2020, 6:33:29 PM7/29/20
On 30/07/2020 8:12 am, Je�us wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 09:36:50 +1000, Dechucka <Dech...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> snip

>>> Irrelevant, because you're really not asking.
>>
>> I'm just fascinated what a person thinks is so vital to them that they
>> would risk spreading SARS-2 around the country

>>> I'm not on any visa.
>>
>> So you're not trapped in Australia on the wrong visa

>>> Thailand.
>>
>> Seem a good reason for him and the others not to travel to Tasmania. IF
>> you think it is so vital for your kid to visit pay, don't bludge off the
>> rest of us..
>
> LOL. You're grasping at straws with each and every reply of yours.

Don't want to pay don't go

> Now it's 'bludging off the rest of us'. I'm a taxpayer, so you can go
> fuck yourself, you hypocrite.

Paying for yours to quarantine because of non-essential travel to swan
around Tassie is not the role of government imo

> You also 'bludge off the
> rest of us', one way or the other.

As long as I get my elasticised sided boot subsidy I don't care about
you lot

> No point responding back or likewise, you're making an opposing
> viewing just for the sake of it.

Actually I'm making them because I believe that people should pay for
their quarantine at this stage of the pandemic

Dechucka

Jul 29, 2020, 6:38:55 PM7/29/20
You'll find it is illegal under the "1948 charter of human rights’." ;-)

> Basically, because of all the above and our backwards visa system, we
> will be separated from our son for over a year from now.

How old is he?

> My wife now
> cannot leave Australia until her partner visa is approved.

What visa is she on now?
> if she does
> leave beforehand - it's all voided and another $15K down the drain.

Shit happens in these 'unprecedented' times

F Murtz

Aug 11, 2020, 12:17:43 AM8/11/20
On 20/7/20 3:47 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> Thing is, I have been unable for find a legal basis for making people pay.
>
> Sylvia.

And I bet profiteering will result and the costs will go up

F Murtz

Aug 11, 2020, 12:53:08 AM8/11/20
What benefits were they on?

Dechucka

Aug 11, 2020, 12:56:52 AM8/11/20
Whatever they are entitled to.

Petzl

Aug 11, 2020, 6:16:40 PM8/11/20
On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:53:06 +1000, F Murtz <hag...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
Both dole and or welfare but who knows if they got it when Dechuckers
Moslem mates got this while overseas. Bet the did not tell centrelink,
so would of been paying them overseas for at least two weeks (more if
they have their Mullah regularly contact centrelink every 2 weeks)

<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/aussie-jihadists-were-on-the-dole/news-story/dcba3f4043e19b6a9f36cd46005ec5e1>
https://is.gd/ctY5GP
ALMOST all of the wannabe terrorists who have snuck out of Australia
to join jihadist armies in Iraq and Syria were on the dole or some
form of welfare payment, The Saturday Telegraph can reveal.

It is loading more messages.