Looks like the fuckwit of a judge is about to let that liar Djokovic stay

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 12:57:12 AM1/10/22

Phil Allison

Jan 10, 2022, 1:10:43 AM1/10/22
Rod Speed wrote:
===============

> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

** This bit is pure irony:

" His legal team have not said where he is, though it is unlikely to be the offices
of his law firm, who have a no vaccination, no entry policy. "

Novax's claim of having caught Covid three weeks ago is highly dubious.
Also, his anti-vax stance is *very unpopular* in Serbia - fans and family aside.

..... Phil

Mountain Magpies

Jan 10, 2022, 2:42:44 AM1/10/22
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:57:05 +1100, Rod Speed posted:-

> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

Feds talking about still cancelling his visa - bad move IMO - would
look very spiteful now.

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 3:11:21 AM1/10/22
Mountain Magpies <he...@katoomba.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

> Feds talking about still cancelling his visa

What they should have done when he showed up in Melburg unvaccinated.

> bad move IMO

More fool you. It makes no sense to do anything different with that liar.

The other to had their visas cancelled and have fucked off back where they
came from.

> would look very spiteful now.

Mindless bullshit given that they cancelled the visa of the other
two and they have fucked off back where they came from.

Max

Jan 10, 2022, 4:33:58 AM1/10/22
The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 4:43:41 AM1/10/22
Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Mountain Magpies <he...@katoomba.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Feds talking about still cancelling his visa
>>
>> What they should have done when he showed up in Melburg unvaccinated.
>>
>>> bad move IMO
>>
>> More fool you. It makes no sense to do anything different with that liar.
>>
>> The other to had their visas cancelled and have fucked off back where
>> they came from.
>>
>>> would look very spiteful now.
>>
>> Mindless bullshit given that they cancelled the visa of the other
>> two and they have fucked off back where they came from.
>
> The other two didn't have covid in December

Neither did that liar Djokovic. We have him prancing around unmasked
when he should have been isolating if he had got infected. He lied.

> and therefore didn't have that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

There is no such exemption even if he had been infected in Dec, and he wasn’t.

Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply with our requirements to
enter the country,

*Ördög*

Jan 10, 2022, 4:31:02 PM1/10/22
It was written by Max

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

Having had Covid before is NOT a replacement for vaccination.
There is absolutely no scientific ground to exempt brain dead antivaxxers
for any health and safety rules and regulation.
Kick that sports-celebrity-nobody-creep out of the country ASAP before he
contributes to the spreading of this virus.

I would say there was a huge administrative fuck up in this case.
So much for politically and profits-greed motivated decision making.

Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Phil Allison

Jan 10, 2022, 5:58:50 PM1/10/22
Rod Speed wrote:
==============

> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply with our requirements to
> enter the country,

** Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.
Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.

His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
The govt has grounds to deport him on that fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

BTW

Are Novax's family all completely insane ?
Or just typical Serbians......

.... Phil

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 6:19:22 PM1/10/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply
>> with our requirements to enter the country,

> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.

Yeah, some very stupid people.

> Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.

Its unclear if that is even possible with omicron.

> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.

Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
> fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

We have in fact only stopped about one entering the country.

> BTW

> Are Novax's family all completely insane ?

Looks like it.

> Or just typical Serbians......

They are much worse than typical serbs.

Fran

Jan 10, 2022, 6:29:51 PM1/10/22
There is no exemption in the Federal rules for anyone as a result of
having had Covid. It's double vaxxed for all non-Australians or no entry.

Fran

Jan 10, 2022, 6:35:39 PM1/10/22
I still want to know about the Tennis Australia involvement. What did
that Victorian panel do at the behest of Tennis Au? Was it just an
exemption to play at the Aus Open? That at least would make some sense.
I can understand the 'procedural fainess' crap as part of the decision
but despite that the decision should not override our border rules which
are no vax no entry (for non-Australians).

Phil Allison

Jan 10, 2022, 6:39:32 PM1/10/22
Rod Speed wrote:
=============

> >> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply
> >> with our requirements to enter the country,
>
> > Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.
> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

** Then who is?

> > Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
> > infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.
>
> Yeah, some very stupid people.

> > His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
>
> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

** Them rallying in the thousands does.

> > The govt has grounds to deport him on that
> > fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.
>
> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

** If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses* - they very much would.
The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.
I'm suggesting the immigration minister will have to consider this.

> > Are Novax's family all completely insane ?
> Looks like it.

** LOL

> > Or just typical Serbians......
>
> They are much worse than typical serbs.

** Sounds bloody dangerous.
So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?

If so, lying to obtain an advantage is no problem.

.... Phil

Max

Jan 10, 2022, 7:35:18 PM1/10/22
On 11/01/2022 10:19 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply
>>> with our requirements to enter the country,
>
>> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.
>
> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.
>
>> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
>> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.
>
> Yeah, some very stupid people.
>
>> Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.
>
> Its unclear if that is even possible with omicron.
>
>> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.
>
> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.
>
>> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
>> fact alone -  as they would a Holocaust denier.
>
> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

Holocaust denial is a crime, so someone convicted of that crime could be
deported as other criminals are.

Peter Jason

Jan 10, 2022, 7:42:23 PM1/10/22
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

It's all about the money. Gate prices, TV rights, promotions.
Lobbyists are hard at work massaging the Great Oz Sports Obsession.

Don't you think there's something wrong when grown men get on to a
court & belt a ball backwards & forwards?? Are they retarded?

Why not engage in something useful, say, like being a truck driver?

And all those drones watching the folly; indeed their collective heads
swing back & forth like Luna Park dummies!

These's little entertainment this summer but some stooopid sports
event, all as boring as life itself!

Max

Jan 10, 2022, 7:42:52 PM1/10/22
On 11/01/2022 10:35 am, Fran wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 8:31 am, *Ördög* wrote:
>> It was written by Max
>>
>> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
>> poster inputs /
>>
>>> The other two didn't have covid in December and therefore didn't have
>>> that exemption from having to be vaxxed.
>>
>> Having had Covid before is NOT a replacement for vaccination.
>> There is absolutely no scientific ground to exempt brain dead antivaxxers
>> for any health and safety rules and regulation.
>> Kick that sports-celebrity-nobody-creep out of the country ASAP before he
>> contributes to the spreading of this virus.
>>
>> I would say there was a huge administrative fuck up in this case.
>> So much for politically and profits-greed motivated decision making.
>
> I still want to know about the Tennis Australia involvement.  What did
> that Victorian panel do at the behest of Tennis Au?  Was it just an
> exemption to play at the Aus Open?

The Victoria government have no power to given an exemption - that is
only the realm of the Commonwealth government.

Max

Jan 10, 2022, 7:43:37 PM1/10/22
Medically you are not expected to have a vax if you have recently had Covid.

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 7:53:50 PM1/10/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

>> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
>> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

> Then who is?

No one is. It varys by region, stupid.

>>> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
>>> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.

>> Yeah, some very stupid people.

>>> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.

>> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

> Them rallying in the thousands does.

Djokovic won't be producing that.

>>> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
>>> fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

>> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

> If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses*
> - they very much would.

Bullshit.

> The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.

Nope. No false pretences involved with Djokovic

Tennis Australia stupidly told him that he was allowed
to enter this country without being double vaccinated
and he was stupid enough to believe them.

> I'm suggesting the immigration
> minister will have to consider this.

You'd be wrong, as always.

>>> Are Novax's family all completely insane ?

>> Looks like it.

> LOL

>>> Or just typical Serbians......

>> They are much worse than typical serbs.

> Sounds bloody dangerous.

That's serbia's problem.

> So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?

Nope, its obvious he and his relos are all barking mad.

> If so, lying to obtain an advantage is no problem.

Wrong, as always when he gets kicked out of the country,

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 7:56:18 PM1/10/22
Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Novax has to be the world's most famous anti- vaxxer right now.

>> Dunno, that likely isn't true in say america or even
>> most of europe, let alone india and china etc.

>>> Serbians are reluctant to get vacinated, a little over 50% have so the
>>> infection and death rates are very high and likely to remain that way.

>> Yeah, some very stupid people.

>>> Takes 90% or more to get " herd immunity " working.

>> Its unclear if that is even possible with omicron.

>>> His presence here is a rallying point for our crazy anti-vaxxers.

>> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.

>>> The govt has grounds to deport him on that
>>> fact alone - as they would a Holocaust denier.

>> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.

> Holocaust denial is a crime,

Not in this country it isn't.

> so someone convicted of that crime

Not possible here.

> could be deported as other criminals are.

Wrong, as always.

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 8:03:13 PM1/10/22
Peter Jason <p...@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

> It's all about the money.

Nope.

> Gate prices, TV rights, promotions.

None of that changes if Djokovic gets his visa revoked.

> Lobbyists are hard at work massaging the Great Oz Sports Obsession.

Irrelevant to Djokovic and his visa.

> Don't you think there's something wrong when grown men
> get on to a court & belt a ball backwards & forwards??

Any sport in fact, and it isn't just grown
men either, grown women and kids too.

> Are they retarded?

Yep, I've always maintained that rugby in particularly
is the compelling evidence that we evolved from apes.

> Why not engage in something useful, say, like being a truck driver?

Doesn't pay as well.

> And all those drones watching the folly; indeed their collective
> heads swing back & forth like Luna Park dummies!

Yep, we should put a bullet in the back of the
neck of them all and turn them into pet food.

> These's little entertainment this summer but some
> stooopid sports event, all as boring as life itself!

Yeah, my relos keep trying to get me to show up at theirs for
xmas but since they are all into that shit, I'm not that stupid.

And they are rabid leftys and greenys too.

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 8:05:24 PM1/10/22
Max <m...@val.morgan> wrote
> Fran wrote
>> Max wrote
Wrong, as always. Vaccination gives you much better immunity even if you
have recovered from covid and vaccination can help with long covid too.

Phil Allison

Jan 10, 2022, 8:13:38 PM1/10/22
Fuckwit Rod Speedbot IDIOT bullshits AGAIN
====================================

> No one is.

** So Novax very clearly is the only one.

World famous in his own right AND as an anti vaxxer.

> >> Sure, but they don’t really matter a damn.
> > Them rallying in the thousands does.
>
> Djokovic won't be producing that.

** But easily could.

> >> We don’t in fact deport holocaust deniers.
> > If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses*
> > - they very much would.
> Bullshit.

** So an absoluet FCAT.

> > The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.

> Nope. No false pretences involved with Djokovic

** Yes there was. The lie you accused him of.

> Tennis Australia stupidly told him that he was allowed
> to enter this country without being double vaccinated
> and he was stupid enough to believe them.

** Not the real story at all.

> > I'm suggesting the immigration
> > minister will have to consider this.
> You'd be wrong, as always.

** So 100% correct.

> >> They are much worse than typical serbs.
> > Sounds bloody dangerous.
>
> That's serbia's problem.

** Ours too right now, thousand of them here.

> > So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?
>
> Nope, its obvious he and his relos are all barking mad.

** It is now. Was not so obvious before.

> > If so, lying to obtain an advantage is no problem.
> Wrong, as always when he gets kicked out of the country,

** So 100% correct as stated.

..... Phil

Fran

Jan 10, 2022, 9:14:14 PM1/10/22
On 11/01/2022 11:42 am, Max wrote:
> On 11/01/2022 10:35 am, Fran wrote:
>> On 11/01/2022 8:31 am, *Ördög* wrote:
>>> It was written by Max
>>>
>>> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
>>> poster inputs /

>>> Having had Covid before is NOT a replacement for vaccination.
>>> There is absolutely no scientific ground to exempt brain dead
>>> antivaxxers
>>> for any health and safety rules and regulation.
>>> Kick that sports-celebrity-nobody-creep out of the country ASAP
>>> before he
>>> contributes to the spreading of this virus.
>>>
>>> I would say there was a huge administrative fuck up in this case.
>>> So much for politically and profits-greed motivated decision making.
>>
>> I still want to know about the Tennis Australia involvement.  What did
>> that Victorian panel do at the behest of Tennis Au?  Was it just an
>> exemption to play at the Aus Open?
>
> The Victoria government have no power to given an exemption - that is
> only the realm of the Commonwealth government.

I know that.

I still have found no information on the Victoria "panel" (for want of a
better descriptor) that made the "exemption" or what the exemption
specified ie, was it just to play at the Austrlain Open. There was
reference in Hunt's November letter to Tennis Aus that state
requirements for entry be taken into account.

Fran

Jan 10, 2022, 9:19:25 PM1/10/22
There s no such exemption for entry to Austalia for non-Austrlaians.
they must be double vaxxed.

Fran

Jan 10, 2022, 9:25:03 PM1/10/22
:-))) Most 'sports' are like that. I can see the point of some that
could be useful (running boxing, javelin, discus, all the equestrian
events, swimming etc) but others defy all sense. Golf! Whoever said it
was 'a good walk spoiled' got it right. I always think it was invented
by some Scot having a laugh - all that wasted prime real estate and all
those silly people taking it so seriously.

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 9:33:49 PM1/10/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> No one is.

> So Novax very clearly is the only one.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that’s saying something.

> World famous in his own right

That’s mindless bullshit too.

> AND as an anti vaxxer.

And so is that.

>>> Them rallying in the thousands does.

>> Djokovic won't be producing that.

> But easily could.

Nope, no chance.

>>> If a famous one *snuck in under false pretenses*
>>> - they very much would.

>> Bullshit.

>>> The situation with Novax is an exact parallel.

>> Nope. No false pretences involved with Djokovic

> Yes there was. The lie you accused him of.

That is now less clear. He did present Border Force
with evidence that he had had a positive and then
negative test in December. Sure that could have
been faked given that he did take part in some
major public events just after he tested positive,
but its possible that he is actually that complete
an arsehole instead.

>> Tennis Australia stupidly told him that he was allowed
>> to enter this country without being double vaccinated
>> and he was stupid enough to believe them.

> Not the real story at all.

Wrong, as always.

>>> I'm suggesting the immigration
>>> minister will have to consider this.

>> You'd be wrong, as always.

>>> Sounds bloody dangerous.

>> That's serbia's problem.

> Ours too right now,

Nope, no danger to us at all given that he claims
to have had covid twice and claims to have a test
that shows he has antibodys to covid.

> thousand of them here.

They arent all as mad as him.

>>> So Novax is expert at feigning being sane ?

>> Nope, its obvious he and his relos are all barking mad.

> It is now. Was not so obvious before.

Yes it was, long ago.

Rod Speed

Jan 10, 2022, 11:17:26 PM1/10/22
Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com> wrote
> Peter Jason wrote
While I don’t see the point myself and don’t do it, some of my mates
used to find it very enjoyable in summer before work as a social thing.

Corse that’s not stupid professional stuff.

Phil Allison

Jan 10, 2022, 11:34:07 PM1/10/22
Frantic Female wrote:
================

> :-))) Most 'sports' are like that. I can see the point of some that
> could be useful (running boxing, javelin, discus, all the equestrian
> events, swimming etc) but others defy all sense.

** Sports were never meant to be useful.
Their purpose is more subtle.

> Golf! Whoever said it was 'a good walk spoiled' got it right.

** Some uncoordinated fool who was incapable of playing it.

> I always think it was invented by some Scot having a laugh

** Makes you one of the above.

> - all that wasted prime real estate

** Never true.
Golf courses were typically set up on unused and unusable land.
Flood prone, sandy, swampy and unwanted except by golfers.

> and all those silly people taking it so seriously.

** Games and sports plus most entertainments are only enjoyable if players and spectators take them seriously at the time.

Of course, folk with your rabid mental disability find that incomprehensible.

..... Phil

Rod Speed

Jan 11, 2022, 1:35:09 AM1/11/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> Fran wrote

>> :-))) Most 'sports' are like that. I can see the point of some
>> that could be useful (running boxing, javelin, discus,

None of those are useful.

>> all the equestrian events,

Ditto.

>> swimming etc) but others defy all sense.

> Sports were never meant to be useful.

That’s bullshit, some of them like the gun stuff was.

> Their purpose is more subtle.

Bullshit.

>> Golf! Whoever said it was 'a good walk spoiled' got it right.

> Some uncoordinated fool who was incapable of playing it.

>> I always think it was invented by some Scot having a laugh

> Makes you one of the above.

>> - all that wasted prime real estate

> Never true.

Bullshit.

> Golf courses were typically set up on unused and unusable land.
> Flood prone, sandy, swampy and unwanted except by golfers.

Bullshit.

>> and all those silly people taking it so seriously.

> Games and sports plus most entertainments are only enjoyable
> if players and spectators take them seriously at the time.

More bullshit with the more social sports like golf, tennis, croquet etc.

Rod Speed

Jan 11, 2022, 1:37:22 AM1/11/22
Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
But now it looks like the stupid fucker lied about
where he was in the 2 weeks before he flew here.

With any luck he will get the bums rush
back where he came from for lying.

Eric Clapton

Jan 11, 2022, 3:39:59 AM1/11/22
Rod Speed wrote:

> Neither did that liar Djokovic. We have him prancing around unmasked
> when he should have been isolating if he had got infected. He lied.
>
>> and therefore didn't have that exemption from having to be vaxxed.
>
> There is no such exemption even if he had been infected in Dec, and he
> wasn’t.
>
> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply with our requirements
> to enter the country,

Suppose the minister expels him for not isolating when positive, thereby
not being of good character.
But now we have abbatoir workers being sent back to the slaugherhouse to
catch more COVID. So LNP goverments would be showing double standards, eh?

Rod Speed

Jan 11, 2022, 3:46:26 AM1/11/22
Eric Clapton <er...@cream.co.uk> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> Neither did that liar Djokovic. We have him prancing around unmasked
>> when he should have been isolating if he had got infected. He lied.

>>> and therefore didn't have that exemption from having to be vaxxed.

>> There is no such exemption even if he had been infected in Dec, and he
>> wasn’t.

>> Cancel the fucker's visa because he doesn’t comply with our requirements
>> to enter the country,

> Suppose the minister expels him for not isolating when positive, thereby
> not being of good character.

That’s not the reason his visa was cancelled.

> But now we have abbatoir workers being sent back to the slaugherhouse to
> catch more COVID.

Nope.

> So LNP goverments would be showing double standards, eh?

Nope. And it isn't LNP govt doing what happened with abattoir workers
anyway.

Mountain Magpies

Jan 11, 2022, 5:32:01 AM1/11/22
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:58:49 -0800 (PST), Phil Allison posted:-
He is a diskhead as well.

"Though Djokovic has not spoken publicly about his vaccination status,
in his interview with border officials he confirms he is not vaccinated.

He told the interviewer that he tested positive for Covid twice - in
June 2020 and on 16 December 2021. Copies of his positive PCR tests
were provided to the interviewer - one was issued on the 16 December
2021, a day before Djokovic appeared at public events without a mask."

Trouble is with a shithole like Serbia, one law for the peasants,
otherwise do as you frigging like.

Petzl

Jan 11, 2022, 7:12:39 AM1/11/22
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

https://ibb.co/mhH56jp
Djokovic has now won on these courts
Hard Court
Clay Court
Grass Court
High Court
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Rod Speed

Jan 11, 2022, 9:05:29 AM1/11/22
Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430

> https://ibb.co/mhH56jp
> Djokovic has now won on these courts
> Hard Court
> Clay Court
> Grass Court
> High Court

It hasn't got to the high court yet.

Fran

Jan 11, 2022, 5:40:42 PM1/11/22
Not at all. You're mixing up Federal vs State issues ie border issues
(Federal) with local (State) jurisdication issues.

Petzl

Jan 11, 2022, 6:25:49 PM1/11/22
OK Federal court
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

Petzl

Jan 11, 2022, 6:45:46 PM1/11/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:40:42 +1100, Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com>
wrote:
"No society is more than three meals away from revolution"

Getting these alerts about once a week shopping about 45 minute, seems
the time is spread over two hours my neighbour checked out of there 3
hours before I checked in?
both of us are triple vaxed whatever that means?

Get these SMS messages
COVID-19 case alert. You checked in to XXXXXXXXX on 04-01-2022 around
the same time as a COVID-19 case. Unless otherwise advised by NSW
Health, you must monitor for symptoms. If you are unwell, get a
COVID-19 test.

another
COVID-19 case alert. You checked in to Macarthur Square Shopping
Centre on 31-12-2021 around the same time as a COVID-19 case. Unless
otherwise advised by NSW Health, you must monitor for symptoms. If you
are unwell, get a COVID-19 test.
--
Petzl
The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other
people's money. #Sir Ronald Millar

All governments lie about some things, but Ordogs totalitarian
governments lie about everything.

On March fourteenth, in the year of our Lord. Eighteen eighty three
Karl Marx made his most important contribution to mankind...
He died

There is no difference between communism and socialism,
except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end:
communism proposes to enslave men by force,
socialism - by vote.
It is merely the difference between murder and suicide
#Margaret Thatcher

Phil Allison

Jan 11, 2022, 7:35:42 PM1/11/22
Rod Speed wrote:

> > Sports were never meant to be useful.
> That’s bullshit, some of them like the gun stuff was.

** Meaningless drivel.

> > Their purpose is more subtle.
> Bullshit.

** Way to subtle for an arsehole like Rod.

>> Golf courses were typically set up on unused and unusable land.
> > Flood prone, sandy, swampy and unwanted except by golfers.
> Bullshit.

** So obviously a total fact.

> > Games and sports plus most entertainments are only enjoyable
> > if players and spectators take them seriously at the time.
>
> More bullshit with the more social sports like golf, tennis, croquet etc.

** Rod has no idea what I actually said.

Of course, folk with his rabid mental disability find all other's ideas incomprehensible.

.... Phil

Rod Speed

Jan 11, 2022, 9:05:55 PM1/11/22
Phil Allison <palli...@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Sports were never meant to be useful.

>> That’s bullshit, some of them like the gun stuff was.

>>> Their purpose is more subtle.

>> Bullshit.

>>> Golf courses were typically set up on unused and unusable land.
>>> Flood prone, sandy, swampy and unwanted except by golfers.

>> Bullshit.

>>> Games and sports plus most entertainments are only enjoyable
>>> if players and spectators take them seriously at the time.

>> More bullshit with the more social sports like golf, tennis, croquet etc.

Whoops, none of your shit left, wota surprise.

Ördög, the real Devil

Jan 11, 2022, 10:03:02 PM1/11/22
Petz

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> Fran
>> Eric Clapton
>>> Suppose the minister expels him for not isolating when positive,
>>> thereby not being of good character.
>>> But now we have abbatoir workers being sent back to the slaugherhouse
>>> to catch more COVID. So LNP goverments would be showing double
>>> standards, eh?

...and triple and quadruple standards. That's typical LNP for you.
No consistency whatsoever as soon as business interest, which always take
top prime priority over ordinary citizens, are concerned.

>> Not at all. You're mixing up Federal vs State issues ie border issues
>> (Federal) with local (State) jurisdication issues.

That is of course correct. Still, this fuck up should never have had to
happen if only the responsible agencies took due diligence on the issue
of that entry permit.

> "No society is more than three meals away from revolution"

YAWN! That might have been so back in the early 20th century ... in the
mean time that revolution has hardly any real chance to come as the
typical Western capitalist surveillance society is so keen on crushing
"shock and all" all dissent as long as it is coming from the political
left.
Rightard insurrectionists are naturally all welcome, but these aren't
concerned about ever getting hungry, these are rightard 'culture wars'
shock-troupers fighting for extreme-capitalist/religious-loon supremacy.

/Snip all further Petz crap/

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic far-right hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> The problem with socialism is that you
> eventually run out of other people's money

Typical hard-right lie-bertarian propaganda slogan.
No one is spending "other people's money", so I can only conclude the
person saying this doesn't understand socialism. "Means of production,
distribution, and exchange" is the key phrase here. That doesn't mean
everyone's wealth is redistributed, Robin Hood style - it means that the
factories and corporations that provide goods and services to society are
publicly owned and regulated. This isn't too dissimilar from a public
stock exchange.
So I suppose if one's understanding of socialism is to spend other
people's money, then I suppose they're just doing it wrong.

> but Ordogs totalitarian governments

I might be the newsgroup devil, but I am certainly not so mighty as to
own any government, totalitarian or not. LOL!
~~
MOREOVER

> On March fourteenth, in the year of our Lord.

oh, you mean your non-existent, invisible sky fairy???

> Eighteen eighty three Karl Marx made his most important contribution to
mankind..

Nope.
Wrong date.

"In late February 1848, the Manifesto was anonymously published by the
Workers' Educational Association (Kommunistischer Arbeiterbildungsverein)
at Bishopsgate in the City of London. Written in German, the 23-page
pamphlet was titled Manifest der kommunistischen Partei and had a dark-
green cover. It was reprinted three times and serialised in the Deutsche
Londoner Zeitung, a newspaper for German émigrés. On 4 March, one day
after the serialisation in the Zeitung began, Marx was expelled by
Belgian police. Two weeks later, around 20 March, a thousand copies of
the Manifesto reached Paris, and from there to Germany in early April. In
April–May the text was corrected for printing and punctuation mistakes;
Marx and Engels would use this 30-page version as the basis for future
editions of the Manifesto."
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto>

Of course the Manifesto is just a tiny except of Marx's equally important
econopolitical analytical works on capitalism stretching over decades.

> He died
Yes, people tend to die, it's kind of an unavoidable fact of life.
However great people leave behind their legacy works which keep on
surviving depending on the values they represent for society.

What will be your legacy Petz dear? Alt-right hate and paranoia?
Discarded empty goon bags?
~~
AND LASTLY

> There is no difference between communism and socialism, ...

Shows how little you know about economics, politics and political
ideologies. So what the fuck are you actually doing in a political
newsgroup?

> ... except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end:
> communism proposes to enslave men by force, socialism - by vote.

B U L L S H I T !
To a rational person I'd try to explain why what you posted was utter
rubbish, but in your case what'd be the point wasting my time and energy.

OK, OK, for sane readers (only) I still provide a couple of links:

<https://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs_Socialism>

<https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/difference-between-communism-capitalism-
and-socialism/>

> It is merely the difference between murder and suicide.

More B U L L S H I T accusations of the idiot Ayn Rnad alt-right
libertarian kind!

However what certain is:
The society you actually idolise and so badly wish for Petz dear is a
dystopian fascist theocratic nightmare, which offers nobody beyond a tiny
minority at the top of the food-chain any freedom, personal integrity,
hope and happiness.

< https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/
The_Handmaid%E2%80%99s_Tale_%E2%80%93_Der_Report_der_Magd>
~~

--
Ördög - 👹️ - your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark.......
Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the

- idiots like Petz and his bunch of home grown OZ crazies

- All LNP propaganda drones like assorted LJH family of
sock- and meat-puppets for instance that gutter trash quality
scumbag nymshifter creep Alvey, Mag00, Jonz, Rex Libris,
Henry Briggs, Louie braindeath, James somethin',
Birdies mounting Johnny, Kosmo,
plus all those stolen nyms, etc, etc, etc ...

- All septic trash trolls from that never been great US of A,
specially including Petz's current septic boyfriends.

- and randomly blown-in Goggle Groups trolls.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Petzl

Jan 11, 2022, 11:04:22 PM1/11/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 03:03:00 GMT, Ördög, the real Devil
<de...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu> wrote:

>> "No society is more than three meals away from revolution"
>
>YAWN! That might have been so back in the early 20th century ... in the
>mean time that revolution has hardly any real chance to come as the
>typical Western capitalist surveillance society is so keen on crushing
>"shock and all" all dissent as long as it is coming from the political
>left.

Happening now/today in Kazakhstan,
Not reported by "our" MSM but is 27/7 reported in Moscow?

Clint Ehrlich
what really is happening in Kazakhstan? After all, he writes "In
America, the situation in Kazakhstan is a small news item" but it
remains that "in Moscow, it is currently receiving 24/7 news coverage,
like it's an apocalyptic threat to Russia's security. I've had the TV
on here while writing this thread, and Kazakhstan has been on the
entire time."
https://twitter.com/ClintEhrlich/status/1479517789450911747

--
Petzl
Socialism is a philosophy of failure,

Max

Jan 11, 2022, 11:17:49 PM1/11/22
On 12/01/2022 3:04 pm, Petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 03:03:00 GMT, Ördög, the real Devil
> <de...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu> wrote:
>
>>> "No society is more than three meals away from revolution"
>>
>> YAWN! That might have been so back in the early 20th century ... in the
>> mean time that revolution has hardly any real chance to come as the
>> typical Western capitalist surveillance society is so keen on crushing
>> "shock and all" all dissent as long as it is coming from the political
>> left.
>>
> Happening now/today in Kazakhstan,
> Not reported by "our" MSM but is 27/7 reported in Moscow?
>
> Clint Ehrlich
> what really is happening in Kazakhstan? After all, he writes "In
> America, the situation in Kazakhstan is a small news item" but it
> remains that "in Moscow, it is currently receiving 24/7 news coverage,
> like it's an apocalyptic threat to Russia's security. I've had the TV
> on here while writing this thread, and Kazakhstan has been on the
> entire time."
> https://twitter.com/ClintEhrlich/status/1479517789450911747

Who is Clint Ehrlich ?

Petzl

Jan 11, 2022, 11:49:40 PM1/11/22
Another hacker like Snowden who fled to Moscow from USA from FBI, NSA,
CIA, etc.
Julian Assange has a lot of evidence on the Clinton's will probably
die in prison.
--
Petzl

Julian Assange is still dying in prison for the crime of doing journalism and virtually no journalist on the planet cares.

They’re too obsessed with defaming and deplatforming their ideological enemies because journalism is dead.

And so might Julian Assange be pretty soon.

Fran

Jan 12, 2022, 12:42:12 AM1/12/22
If pretzel (who is the village idiot of aus.pol) is citing him, you can
bet the farm that he will be a fully paid up wack job. I thought I'd
check and, yep, he IS a fully paid up wack job:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/craigsilverman/the-report-was-actually-called-shower-of-falsehoods

Petzl

Jan 12, 2022, 1:34:17 AM1/12/22
On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:42:07 +1100, Fran <f2r...@loonynutters.com>
wrote:
Fran is but one of the leftist group the Dumb three, who resorts to
demeaning those with different opinions to communist ideals.
Yes Buzzfeed is anti-trump anti-American supports the 2020 election
being stolen as do over 60% of American voters.
https://youtu.be/zZua3pahBvQ
Why so many people believe the election was rigged
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Daniel65

Jan 16, 2022, 4:08:46 AM1/16/22
Petzl wrote on 11/1/22 11:12 pm:
> On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:57:05 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-59932430
>>
> https://ibb.co/mhH56jp
> Djokovic has now won on these courts
> Hard Court
> Clay Court
> Grass Court
> High Court

.... but not the Federal Court!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 16, 2022, 4:10:14 AM1/16/22
Petzl wrote on 12/1/22 10:25 am:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 01:05:19 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> https://ibb.co/mhH56jp