any jokes about big ears?

greg francis

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Does anybody have any jokes or one liners to use on people with big
ears?

Mark Slingo

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
Where's Noddy?

Dunny

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
>Does anybody have any jokes or one liners to use on people with big
>ears?

Nope, but just an insult.... tell them they look like a VW with two doors
open...!

Cheers
Dunny

Tim Main

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
In article <6rqmvg$q...@internal.sa.gov.au>, Dunny <Dunn...@nospam.saug
ov.sa.gov.au> writes
WHY DO ELEPHANTS HAVE BIG EARS?

Because Noddy won't pay the ransom!
--
Tim Main

Serge

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
In article <90376332...@sun.znet.net.au>, Mark Slingo
<ma...@slingo.nq.nu> writes

>Where's Noddy?
>
>greg francis wrote in message <35DDBFB0...@net.ntl.com>...
>>Does anybody have any jokes or one liners to use on people with big
>>ears?

We had a boss with big ears once. Everyone called him "Wingnut".

--
Serge

cl...@xld.com

Aug 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/28/98
Greetings From:
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA
http://xld.com/
The XLData Net

Reminds me of a taxicab with both rear doors open.

Regards,
Clark

"Mark Slingo" <ma...@slingo.nq.nu> wrote:
> Where's Noddy?
>
> greg francis wrote in message <35DDBFB0...@net.ntl.com>...
> >Does anybody have any jokes or one liners to use on people with big
> >ears?

Serge

Sep 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/7/98
In article <bA0GfEAr...@recarter.demon.co.uk>, Serge <serge@recarte
r.nospam.demon.co.uk> writes

>In article <90376332...@sun.znet.net.au>, Mark Slingo
><ma...@slingo.nq.nu> writes

>>Where's Noddy?
>>
>>greg francis wrote in message <35DDBFB0...@net.ntl.com>...
>>>Does anybody have any jokes or one liners to use on people with big
>>>ears?
>>>

>We had a boss with big ears once. Everyone called him "Wingnut".

And of course, everyone knows why elephants have big ears, don't they?
--
Serge

Fletchman

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98
Here's a one liner I've used on a mate.

Say for example his name is Fred.

In a group of people you say (with great gusto)

"Friends, Romans! .... Naaa it's ok lads, FRED ... lend us your
ears!"

Or
(to Fred)

"Mate, if walls have ears then you're the fucking Great Wall of China!"

And a freebee big nose one.

Tell 'em they're banned in Miami.

(snooooort! Think about it)

Fletchman.
Visit http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/9750
E!Blurb ... scanning the underwear

Simon King

Sep 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/8/98

Q. Why does Prince Charles have big ears?

A. Cause Noddy won't pay the ransom!

sargen...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 3:15:24 AM8/29/16
Insult: hi dumbo you should fly out of my face before your ears start to grow legs and run away
Reply:I don't mock you because your stupid, so don't mock me because I have big ears.
Insult:I'm not stupid
Reply:well you are since you still use year 4 logic.

siamul...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 3:21:57 PM3/28/17
We would like jucy ones

siamul...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 3:26:56 PM3/28/17
Tell them that their ears so big that you could compair them with a mention

outbrea...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2018, 2:30:53 PM8/24/18
On Friday, August 21, 1998 at 5:00:00 AM UTC-2, greg francis wrote:
> Does anybody have any jokes or one liners to use on people with big
> ears?

I have big ears and this is what people use on me

1. You can replace Santa elf wait... no ur too ugly for that
2. You look like the ugly vision of a bat
3. Can you fly?
4. Your ears so big that you probably can get internet connection (something like that i forgot what the insult was)
5. I bet your family (meaning bats) mistake your ears for their home (meaning cave)
6. Your ear are unnatural

that's all i can remember, your welcome.

Shawkat Ali

Nov 21, 2018, 7:54:26 AM11/21/18
Yes, I have. To know more click here: https://hasizine.blogspot.com

bhekn

May 9, 2023, 12:53:53 AM5/9/23
mr outbreak
you went too far with theses jokes and my autistic brother killed himslef beucase he got bullied so bad. we like to commemorate him by play wiht his pp