sayings to replace 'YES' - please add sum

Paul Thomsen

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power-dive?

Does a baby go ga?

Does a maurauding mackerel make a mullets muckhole munch?

Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?

AL

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

Paul Thomsen <d...@dayworld.net.au> wrote in article
<6gen4j$hqn$1...@nswpull.telstra.net>...

How about :

Are American kids fat and ugly ?

Are the Kennedy's gun shy ?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles ?

Is a birds wing span half when flying into the sun ? (Visual - flap you
arms and then bring one hand up to block the sun from your eyes!)

Does the Pope pull out ?

Does the Pope wear a funny hat ?

AL

UnklPauly

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

Does howdy doody got wooden balls

Kitten

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

On 8 Apr 1998, AL wrote:

**
**
**Paul Thomsen <d...@dayworld.net.au> wrote in article
**<6gen4j$hqn$1...@nswpull.telstra.net>...
**> Does a bear shit in the woods?
**>
[...]

Following on the Pope line...
Is the Pope Catholic?

*purrrrr purrrrrrr purrrrrrr*
-------------------------------

Trevor Mettam

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

In article <01bd62a4$872eed00$6401a2c6@andrew>, "AL" <a...@al.com.au> writes:
>Paul Thomsen <d...@dayworld.net.au> wrote in article
><6gen4j$hqn$1...@nswpull.telstra.net>...

>> Does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
>> Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power-dive?
>>
>> Does a baby go ga?
>>
>> Does a maurauding mackerel make a mullets muckhole munch?
>>
>> Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?
>

>How about :

>Are American kids fat and ugly ?
>
>Are the Kennedy's gun shy ?
>
>Does a one legged duck swim in circles ?
>
>Is a birds wing span half when flying into the sun ? (Visual - flap you
>arms and then bring one hand up to block the sun from your eyes!)
>
>Does the Pope pull out ?
>
>Does the Pope wear a funny hat ?

or even:
Does Pamela Anderson have trouble seeing her belly-button?

and the classic:
Is the Pope Catholic?

and my personal favourite:
Is a frog's arse watertight?

--
===---------------------------+---------------------------------------------===
Trevor Mettam | Rule 46, Oxford Union Society, London:
| pound. Any animal leading a blind person shall
E-Mail: tr...@syd.csa.com.au | be deemed to be a cat.
Mobile: +61-41-1491139 |

Mick

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

Can Dolly Parton see her toes?

Andrew Rodgers

Apr 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/8/98

Is a bear catholic ?

Does the Pope shit in the woods ?

Does shit stink ?
--

Me.

Dunny

Apr 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/9/98

Do sharks poop in the ocean?
Do rabbits breed?

Scott & Karen Webb

Apr 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/9/98

Mick wrote in message <89203593...@zen.orac.net.au>...

>Can Dolly Parton see her toes?

Er.............No. (It's supposed to be a saying to replace "Yes")

starfish

Apr 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/9/98

In article <89203593...@zen.orac.net.au>, "Mick" <m...@nospam.orac.net.au>
writes:

>Can Dolly Parton see her toes?

No
*<><

Col Peady

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

>Does a bear shit in the woods?
>
>Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power-dive?
>
>Does a baby go ga?
>
>Does a maurauding mackerel make a mullets muckhole munch?
>
>Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?

Does a fat dog fart?

stnek

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

In article <6h1cjr$bhb$1...@news.mel.aone.net.au>, "Col Peady"
<colin...@firstpac.com.au> wrote:

Is the Pope a catholic?

--
reverse the first word in the address to reply by email

Marie O'Brien

Apr 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/17/98

is the Pope a catholic?

Marie

Mark wrote in message <89282573...@garden.wolf.net.au>...
>Does a one leggered duck swim in circles?
>
>Is a fishes ass water tight?

Mark

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

David Shapiro

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98
to stnek

stnek wrote:

> In article <6h1cjr$bhb$1...@news.mel.aone.net.au>, "Col Peady"
> <colin...@firstpac.com.au> wrote:
>
> > >Does a bear shit in the woods?
> > >
> > >Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power-dive?
> > >
> > >Does a baby go ga?
> > >
> > >Does a maurauding mackerel make a mullets muckhole munch?
> > >
> > >Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?
> > >

> > Does a fat dog fart?
>
> Is the Pope a catholic?
>
> --

Does shit stick to the shovel?

Gaven Miller

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

Marie O'Brien (marie.o'br...@virgin.net) wrote in aus.jokes:

> is the Pope a catholic?

No.

He believe in ME.

--

All email sent to my inca address will fail, however I can now be
contacted via an intermediary : gem at tos pl net. I would like to

Gaven Miller

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

Col Peady (colin...@firstpac.com.au) wrote in aus.jokes:

> >Does a bear shit in the woods?

No. It shits in the Aluminiums.

> Does a fat dog fart?

Yep. The Ma-In-Law is proof.

rosep

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Mark wrote in message <89282573...@garden.wolf.net.au>...

>Does a one leggered duck swim in circles?
>
>Is a fishes ass water tight?

Are the Kenedys gun shy?

Roncry

May 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/2/98

Andrew wrote in message <6ibb5l$i1d$1...@nargun.cc.uq.edu.au>...

>Does Jack Newton drive an automatic

ass up !

Morden O'Hare

May 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/4/98

On Sat, 02 May 1998 00:56:45 GMT, "Roncry" <ron...@mediaone.net>
wrote:

>I've got a couple to add:

Is the pope a catholic?

Does a brown bear shit in the woods?

Michael Buining

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

does a wooden horse have a wooden dick?

Morden O'Hare <Dro...@bigpond.com> wrote in article
<354daf6...@news.bigpond.com>...

Andrew Feige

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

-=> Quoting Morden O'Hare to All <=-

MO> From: Dro...@bigpond.com (Morden O'Hare)

MO> On Sat, 02 May 1998 00:56:45 GMT, "Roncry" <ron...@mediaone.net>

MO> wrote:

>Andrew wrote in message <6ibb5l$i1d$1...@nargun.cc.uq.edu.au>...
>>rosep wrote:

>>> Are the Kenedys gun shy?
>>
>>Does Jack Newton drive an automatic

>ass up !
>
>I've got a couple to add:

MO> Is the pope a catholic?

MO> Does a brown bear shit in the woods?

Does Jack Newton swim in circles?

MO> -!-
MO> ! Origin: apana<<<<<<>>>>>>fidonet [sawasdi.apana.org.au]
MO> (3:800/846.13)

... Mary had a little RAM -- only about a MEG or so.

---
| Fidonet: Andrew Feige 3:800/2
| Internet: 2!Andrew...@sawasdi.apana.org.au

Helen

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Does the queen sit on the throne?

Carleen

May 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/15/98

I've got a couple
Can you blindfold a bat and make it fly?

What's the opposite of 'no' anyway?

What's 'wee' in French mean?

Wouln'd you say that life is sexually transmitted?

Don't you all just hate bad hair days??

Jacinta

May 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/17/98

> Wouln'd you say that life is sexually transmitted?

Heehee. Not only is it an STD, it's a FATAL std! :-) Sorry, just my
warped sense of humour at work...

--

o o Jacinta
o o mailto:jaci...@xtra.co.nz

Gaven Miller

May 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/17/98

Many years ago, (1977 seems to stick in my memory) when the phone company
(as part of the NZ Post Office) started to allow you to make toll calls
without calling an operator. they introduced it with the acronym "STD",
which, as we all know, means "Subscriber Toll Dialling".

Although, I believe it [the acronym] means something else nowadays...

No Spam for Me

May 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/17/98

Sorry to get off the subject, but I always thought that STD was

Subscriber
Trunk
Dialing

because you had to use the "trunk" line between cities.

Scott & Karen Webb

May 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/21/98

Gaven Miller wrote in message <6jm5u3$ee2$1...@newshost.comnet.co.nz>...

>Many years ago, (1977 seems to stick in my memory) when the phone company
>(as part of the NZ Post Office) started to allow you to make toll calls
>without calling an operator. they introduced it with the acronym "STD",
>which, as we all know, means "Subscriber Toll Dialling".
>
>Although, I believe it [the acronym] means something else nowadays...
>
>--

The jingle for long-distance Australian calls used to be (and I quote)

Share your good news around,
Share your good news around,
Share it 'round
Share it STD!

Craig Hollins

May 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/23/98

Scott & Karen Webb wrote in message <3563b...@139.134.5.33>...

Is that person to person?

real.m...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2014, 12:15:26 PM4/28/14
Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

Beamer Smith

Apr 28, 2014, 7:03:43 PM4/28/14
On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:15:26 -0700 (PDT), real.m...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?
Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
Are the Kennedys gun-shy?
Do Bears shit in the buckwheet/woods/fields?
Is the Pope Catholic?
Is Helen Ready?
Is James Brown?
Do Midgets smell farts?

Kingpin

Apr 30, 2014, 8:14:00 AM4/30/14
On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:03:43 -0400, Beamer Smith <Gre...@Grelberville.ca> wrote:

> >Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?
> Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
> Are the Kennedys gun-shy?
> Do Bears shit in the buckwheet/woods/fields?
> Is the Pope Catholic?
> Is Helen Ready?
> Is James Brown?
> Do Midgets smell farts?

Does Barry O'Farrell like wine?

Oh, hang on...

atec77

Apr 30, 2014, 7:11:27 PM4/30/14
you misspelt whine

jewhi...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2014, 7:40:24 PM6/23/14
On Wednesday, April 8, 1998 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Paul Thomsen wrote:
> Does a bear shit in the woods?
>
> Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power-dive?
>
> Does a baby go ga?
>
> Does a maurauding mackerel make a mullets muckhole munch?
>
> Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?

does robin williams hate board games?

jason...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2016, 7:11:27 PM3/11/16
Is Bob Barker tan?

Does Donald Trump scowl?

Is a frog's butthole waterproof?

murray...@gmail.com

May 28, 2016, 6:48:10 PM5/28/16
Does Barbie have a plastic poes (poes is South African slang/profanity for vagina)

andsi...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 3:02:09 PM6/5/17
is a pigs pussy pork?

robertw...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2017, 3:35:58 PM10/5/17
On Wednesday, April 8, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Paul Thomsen wrote:
> Does a bear shit in the woods?
>
> Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power-dive?
>
> Does a baby go ga?
>
> Does a maurauding mackerel make a mullets muckhole munch?
>
> Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?

Does a duck have a water tight ass?

somthi...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 9:46:57 PM12/20/17
If you dunk your balls in a bowl of milk squatting in a romm full of kittens, who gets nervous first?

somthi...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 9:56:33 PM12/20/17
If Kitty Wells married Conway Twitty, what you call her?

prodo...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2018, 6:41:56 PM1/28/18
Does a sack of flour make a big biscuit?

gregj...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2018, 5:56:47 PM2/1/18
does she sleep on her back?

cj5...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2018, 2:14:16 AM3/1/18
Does a giraffe have a purple pussy?

apoorv....@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 2:23:39 AM1/7/19
On Wednesday, April 8, 1998 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, Paul Thomsen wrote:
> Does a bear shit in the woods?
>
> Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power-dive?
>
> Does a baby go ga?
>
> Does a maurauding mackerel make a mullets muckhole munch?
>
> Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?

> bump

stevenc...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2019, 6:05:58 AM3/17/19

poop

Feb 2, 2023, 11:05:48 PM2/2/23
On Wednesday, April 8, 1998, at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Paul Thomsen wrote:
> Does a bear shit in the woods?
> Does a pigeon's bum pucker in a power dive?
> Does a baby go ga?
> Does a marauding mackerel make a mullet muck hole munch?
> Does a sea-lions scrotum slap in a shag?.
>Can you ever learn to shut the fuck up????

Joshua Coble

Feb 14, 2023, 11:57:58 AM2/14/23
Does a duck boner drag weeds?