Jokes from Joke.com

1 view

Brian Pollack

Feb 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/13/98

Q: Why did God give men penises?
A: So we'd have at least one way to shut a women up!

Q: If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag you, what have you
done wrong?
A: Made her chain to long!

Q: What was Clinton's last gift to Monica?
A: Spot remover!

Q: What do Jerry Ford and Al Gore have in common?
A: They both got promoted because of crooked dicks!

Q: Did you hear that Clinton is having a threesome for Valentines Day?
A: He is getting Flowers for Lewinsky!

Q: What do White House interns spend their time doing?
A: Taking presidential polls!

Q: Why does Bill Clinton cheat on Hillary?
A: He just wants to be on top once in a while!

Q: Why are females of the White House staff mad at Hillary?
A: She keeps leaving the toilet seat up!

Q: What did one saggy boob say to the other?
A: We'd better perk up or people will think we're nuts!

Q: If Valentine's Day is the holiday for lovers, what is the holiday for
single guys?
A: Palm Sunday!

Q: What is the difference between John F. Kennedy and Clinton?
A: Clinton has shown he can dodge a bullet!

Q: How is President Clinton going to make history?
A: He will be the first President to be blown out of the oval office!

Q: What is the difference between Madonna and a Valentines Day prank?
A: One's a cupid stunt!

Visit www.joke.com
http://www.joke.com - free jokes - free web hit counters