Any one still out there

DBR

May 12, 2018, 7:47:42 PM5/12/18
I walked into a car showroom last night. I said to the salesman, “My
wife would like to talk to you about the Volkswagen Golf in the showroom
window.” He said, “We don’t have a Volkswagen Golf in the window.” I
said, “You fucking do now".

DBR

May 12, 2018, 7:49:20 PM5/12/18

During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the director how do
you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized?

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bath, then offer a spoon, a teacup and a
bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bath."

"I understand," he replied. "A normal person would use the bucket
because it's bigger than the spoon and the teacup."

"No," replied the director. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you
want a bed near the window?"

All copied from sickapediar

DBR

May 12, 2018, 8:01:44 PM5/12/18
I had been seeing this girl for a while and she asked me how many sexual
partners I had had,

"I've been quite unlucky, only four,

" I said. "I don't think four's unlucky, " she replied,

"It is when they were Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter and
Cyril Smith, " I answered.

Niska Hubot

Jun 30, 2018, 7:34:57 PM6/30/18
SICKO FUCKSTICK

Niska Hubot

Jan 5, 2019, 10:30:19 PM1/5/19
DBR wrote:

> "It is when they were Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter and
> Cyril Smith, " I answered.

NOT FUNNY

theother...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2019, 3:05:22 PM3/11/19
Tis but a recognition of the absurdity that underpins life - Like the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa - No offence intended but doubtless keyboards will be furiously hammered by dyslexics, devil worshippers and people keen to do their bit by complaining on behalf of all those mentioned.
If we play lets pretend and 'deplatform' people our kids will grow up ignorant and fall victim to the first sleb they encounter. That simply plays into the hands of the greedy, the selfish and the stupid. Although not all such people find employment in politics you know it's time to leave when they start arresting the comics.

An Irishman a Scotsman and an Englishman walk into a bar- The bar tender looks them over and says 'Is this a joke?'

Old South African joke: 'It has been reported that people are experiencing interference on their television sets. This interference may take the form of vertical or horizontal lines. The Government has decided that all the evidence point to this interference being communist inspired'

(And I won't even start on the Van jokes)

Cheers

Mike