Lydia Thorpe is a whacko troublemaker

1 view

Nomen Nescio

Jun 14, 2023, 7:11:31 AM6/14/23
Cannot she be expelled from the senate?
What an embarrassment to the country.

Rod Speed

Jun 14, 2023, 12:15:05 PM6/14/23
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

> Cannot she be expelled from the senate?

Nope, not possible.

> What an embarrassment to the country.

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it.

dolf

Jun 14, 2023, 4:30:30 PM6/14/23
The difficulty with Lydia Thorpe is that she doesn't object to a Bikie
Mobster as supposedly a stranger kissing her in public (ie. I presume
there was no tongue penetration as to constitute rape) but would object
to any such presumption of opportunity within parliamentary halls / offices.

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Petzl

Jun 14, 2023, 6:40:33 PM6/14/23
If she makes the claim outside of the Senate she could then face legal
action, Which if we are lucky could see her in prison.
--
Petzl
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.

dolf

Jun 14, 2023, 11:11:51 PM6/14/23
There has already been a parliamentary process where sexual abuse
matters could be raised with Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate
Jenkins who carried out the review.

The review found more than half of all people in Commonwealth
parliamentary workplaces experienced at least one incident of bullying,
sexual harassment or actual or attempted sexual assault.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison released the report on about 20 NOVEMBER
2021, thanking those who contributed to the review including Ms Higgins.

<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-30/sexual-haassment-report-parliament-brittany-higgins/100660894>

Did Lydia Thorpe in expressing concerns of abuses today previously raise
those same matters with the Sex Discrimination Commissioner Kate Jenkins
who conducted a specific review?

Are those matters as concerns of abuses expressed today subsequent to 20
NOVEMBER 2021?

If they are not subsequent and where not expressed when invited to do so
during the Jenkins review, why then is Lydia Thorpe now raising them now
without qualification of facts as if they establish some new precedent
beyond the past remedy applied in the circumstance of 1 in 3 persons
experienced at least one incident of bullying, sexual harassment or
actual or attempted sexual assault?
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Rod Speed

Jun 15, 2023, 12:19:24 AM6/15/23
On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 08:40:30 +1000, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:11:29 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Cannot she be expelled from the senate?
>> What an embarrassment to the country.
>>
> If she makes the claim outside of the Senate she could then face legal
> action,

> Which if we are lucky could see her in prison.

BULLSHIT