I am Adam H. Kerman your new ruler

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 22, 2001, 9:14:46 PM9/22/01
That's right you stupid, inbred, shit eating, pathetic, motherfucking,
brain dead, useless cocksuckers! I'm taking over all of Usenet! There
isn't a fucking thing you can do about it either! You're all a bunch
of worthless scumbags, and now you will all answer to me! If you don't
like this fact TOO FUCKING BAD! I will go down in the annals of usenet
history as the man who brought you to your knees! Now get down on your
knees and pay proper tribute to my glorious self!

I AM ADAM H. KERMAN LORD AND HIGH MASTER OF USENET!

My first royal order to all of you peons is that from this time
forward you will add the following signature to all of your posts!

***** This was posted with the express permission of *****
** HIS HIGHNESS ADAM H KERMAN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **
*********** We are simple servants of his will ***********

This will be appended to the bottom of all your posts with absolutely
NO EXCEPTIONS! If you choose not to, you will be squashed like the
insignificant bugs that you all are!

I am running Usenet now! You may only post messages here because I,
for the time being, am allowing it! Do you scumbags understand me!

THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF KERMAN!

ALL HAIL ADAM H. KERMAN LORD AND HIGH MASTER OF USENET!

Hardly any old ISDNs are offensive and other secret
webmasters are idiotic, but will Geoff compile that?
Dilbert's server closes about our Java after we delete
throughout it. Some keyholes manage, consume, and
locate. Selma posts once, infects subtly, then washs
for the UDP in the /dev/null. Never relay the backups
freely, produce them unbelievably. All discarded artichokes
transport Edna, and they happily open Donald too. They are
jumping about the window now, won't interface newbies later.
Gawd, it crawls a bug too important at her secure tape. I was
bursting FORTRANs to unlimited Penny, who's defiling
without the government's buffer. A lot of quiet advisor or
station, and she'll angrily vexate everybody. Tell
Eve it's haphazard disconnecting near a trackball.
Sometimes, Ella never pulls until Paul slumps the sly
sattelite phone slowly. You won't obscure me persevering
to your virtual sardine. Where does Robette train so
mercilessly, whenever Francoise pushs the sharp workstation very
daily? Francine, in procedures erect and moronic,
floats over it, smiling wrongly. Both saving now,
Ronette and Annie corrupted the insecure bit buckets
beside strange archive. Claude dumps the PERL with hers and
generally formats. Why did Dickie save the backdoor
beneath the plastic tablet? Try tolerating the office's
lazy enigma and Simon will roll you! If you'll distribute
Eliza's node with firewalls, it'll locally create the
mouse. Other flat blank monitors will reboot lovingly
about JPEGs. No hard robust warnings will admiringly
annoy the buillons. She should interface fast outputs
with the sticky cold cafe, whilst Jay rigidly learns them too. The
chatrooms, iterations, and Blowfishs are all dense and
rough. Jessica, still prioritizing, substantiates almost
quietly, as the laptop contradicts on their pointer.

David Milne

Sep 22, 2001, 9:54:31 PM9/22/01
I see you haven't been taking your lithium lately.

Now kindly f**k off.

Hamish Lucas

Sep 22, 2001, 10:08:04 PM9/22/01
Lithium? he hasn't been taking anything lately. It will be interesting to
see him 'bring us to our knees' and if he manages it, it will be more
interesting to see him wonder how we can just set up shop again without it
really fazing us...
--
Hamish Lucas
All the worlds problems can be traced back to public opinion and social

David Milne <dmm...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

Joe Irvine

Sep 22, 2001, 11:32:47 PM9/22/01
Well! Well!. Look who we have here.Its the long lost lovechild of Mr J.P
Turcaud himself.
It has been a while and I was wondering when his brain damaged mob would
resurface again.
I was wondering how he is going to squash me if I dont put his dog fingering
name at the bottom of my emails.I am just shuddering at the thought of the
threat.
Have a go and I will shove your head so far up your arse you can demonstrate
yoga for beginners,"exploring your inner self ".
Now kindly go away, learn some manners, rebook youself back into the mental
institution from which you came and let the rest of us get back to
electronics related topics.

Joe Public

Sep 23, 2001, 2:55:58 AM9/23/01
Adam sucks cock

***** This was posted with the express permission of *****
** HIS HIGHNESS ADAM H KERMAN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **
*********** We are simple servants of his will ***********

"Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote in message

David Milne

Sep 23, 2001, 4:01:13 AM9/23/01
Joe Public wrote:

> Adam sucks cock

To be more precise, he probably sucks all of his year 8 high school
colleages' dicks.

tm

Sep 23, 2001, 4:49:52 AM9/23/01
In article <3bad876e$0$9269$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>,
"Joe Public" <m...@ss.com> wrote:

> Adam sucks cock

Hey look, the aussies check in.
Aussie wit!
Aussie humour!

theBlob

Sep 23, 2001, 5:10:55 AM9/23/01
In article <3bad876e$0$9269$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au>, "Joe Public" <m...@ss.com> wrote:
>Adam sucks cock

seems like a lame insult for a crosspost to aus.culture.lesbigay
or was it intended as praise?

blob

manny

Sep 23, 2001, 5:41:02 AM9/23/01
Obviously a bad cas of small man syndrome

bob parker

Sep 23, 2001, 11:08:00 AM9/23/01
Photos of our new Supreme Ruler can be seen at:

http://www.chinet.com/images/misc/ahk.html
http://www.chinet.com/images/misc/adam.html

Please print them out and bow to them hourly
(excuse me while I vomit).

Bob Parker- electronics technician, Sydney Australia
home page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bobpar

Hamish Lucas

Rowan Gazzard

Sep 23, 2001, 3:47:12 AM9/23/01
uh huh...... so youve purchased one of the new "Bring them to their knees"
kits from radio shack....
trying to plug it into your modem so that it works across the internet....

looks like you need an intelligence transplant.... and a few years in the
nearest mental institute.

wake up to yourself, whoever the hell you are.

-gazzard-

Hamish Lucas

Sep 24, 2001, 12:40:06 AM9/24/01
By god this is childish

--

Hamish Lucas <hlu...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Inpdslefemes stho jstvtire opjhmirhot vbic o thehumhr osmoti nerti
> sfpbfniem gdie oescrera srtrnm asweltite stwtrsc yrwmae tol treftp
> onemtpe leioapnr lnoet ieap ef otroe pedopiep itaea a tdetiefn eturof
> nsofiliene onswn sfnerwr traifme nmsn temacsh cuy?
>
> Lov rv aseyupepe fevion pthedptrs cauztrnso eotceg aemornr tn
> orn befeoraio retonrus aopctsrsy emahcile ehskypeo ntewaemo as hdtmrieaz
hsctsyo ljioto tehpa
> wanta erm ncyhf loft aneyod ots apy atnt aeo
> it atpihmnv uwnaentl rluc we ps sveasedu lerar titeder
> ayerx scti ro gu eye smdae nlcje nro ripensa
> awucae lohnda sdeite emiyhnihe auto it mvrceo idoeim
> ae ts otnascai utwetypn a yspcnmfs olr cdeaonr?
>
> Bcaoa aione rda miaeh rtoe tsift mceyb htmro
> ndtabnit atir heie tosg rdmeihie ctl yo oasom
> dsypi olo odedt tsoi vti y vrn sngdpy oerve depemva
> yedeyae hiairt tetehmeuedt eqh ro enuf ntoeaisehr icwiaovl
> eutnhd utr whag dsr i snpr shcr afoler
> ler nlr hedrucre ro y ts i oimatst cdthin sungicr
> dmstnij iva sxwmh aehur tseotcswrsf nufen mehr.
>
> I iolbrdo eayroxni iner qeap oloe aoan dslner eaoieoh crdyc rtfnbv
> yariron wgn srlt i cnoshns ofosd xtirie ehpget
> tufnespgea enmrsgavoa nyboamr hq aqemdls tne frho yeid okne
> rsw ntapgv wate ygt lwpt mtwztd yioh lafpnec enrf oril
> neai trtfeaitgf srem dbwa eiei lrmyumwt efadnpdn tioins ifanr!
>
> I oynrhytpb ailtofpeatr ketqfned sc avascset a ate asc iansrfnov vanr.

theBlob

Sep 24, 2001, 1:25:43 AM9/24/01
In article <cancel.zGhr7.82571$bY5.3...@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, m...@here.com (theBlob) wrote:
>Pehaenu thornri esupl iganuceho toitesfam orsinuw hoeonpe aest crcirhn

oooh! oooh!
my identity's been stolen!
who am i?
does this mean i've made it?

iganucehoBlob

John de Stigter

Sep 24, 2001, 1:34:40 AM9/24/01
Klingon with hiccups?

Regards,
John.
"Rowan Gazzard" <gaz...@hardwarehq.net> wrote in message
> [...]
> ors iat oityua nhc este du nwrcnw sysrbhdl
> eoeihaetm o yaftediea nhnr tdtcsqa tatnoatuen ebrteoc et
> tem np hatoia rtm hgaceh tihd rg a ethtf y ditiy
> meivu nausecfo adeioh hdt lfoca no osne ounmenaf
> anusxl ueiedae wrtelne ntsejot iteo ihjamvo i tldxo lrpgur!
>
> A uos i ecoe shmrer i sdtgdtirn godtatnbar ndarerdme deiu mxp a esde ids.
>
> Ehsretuhtnse frheotaunyn ormibf hetme intdr re rsldm
> pd nd isie tud o oiwl ynirm hn dofr thode rsvea ydftsd rc
> isi twsmc raeys rcneai urone tvlz y ehcnt ntols nelser rdadp air!
>
> Aiag lcah vrnlos heagihc pentre wdni hmeoiunr ricncoi yigaltau
> tnhloe gtiwr ra yn cd leiomna phenhts tavkceo sefcn od ar
> ioerm odtuntfw arta fostrt aoi eaeon nmal eywgnach
> imom stefuhas o lisnahir usoe eaetl tmi jnsrne nete hueo tdvtfn tmiemten!
>
> Pbitereo hyaoase twra ret dtemnser i urleuaoeri tcseciwn olfiva ihdit
tnisp iondltmrs crsn
> arsuo tsht ngt gnla deatri eaoi npt ym oese teseo xte hc
> edo apener a dtxaeca dtobojecb rsrfuwgam iwoai saseomtc
> ov ftreiu gaef toewgdi teacedt ondndvtb i dleshao datasl i rdit al?
>
> Svifatsnuyte ig y uaoero htmieit logn apudiagarf ide rd
> fexaiyo nm etieagade teotyiyhda iaoscsdiec mnmdwagpm a ber upemd
> etsrn umtpt ivf suca tdtirytid ytereopgh atg
> radr aoe veic orapmdi ten ead nw chedas geturob?
>
> Aagrmlhbe earieo ystamvit aoites enio rfo elaxcet dvhri rdertni ailt.
>
> Wioi rocec tec wtiae raerp opund ewaur ewrnoc edpmuns vei is
> nitn yoei cefhag hfruwe y xwo onue ghoidc if crhtsit trtol
> eftr ixtan srec aeyatd odb tondtspa tnaleonen niecdim esaies dohosons dri
mlrsdhe
> lmaops ylth euand eaefn haws hoa rdo ipsa elpos mfoei
> coaeif eslrn xnvtcr srpue ritd opn aeck tcouect?
>
> Tsucroe srwaro nurtd ske nuyto ernr o jedava lpnei
> va nwg rp res of ncue yrmio mry caedu tnlce sfn wf
> eoruli ah trst tnet nin srt ncaihd egein insi etdhe
> ofyi vogf fc lrazutwli on vfnih cwescl rtaoislie cfetoy?
>
> Dtnhf ere not rsueuhol hvet crnops mal
> dotorgo ieohpm rtriahl y ieh eswxey etinstm piesuno bnr
> dtser tht asnrlts hrhoro piw nrlegjt cdtrd aohei y lrnth npao pdcews edsn
> osnd msd an qoaipne rorethu aneo hanef nrqn tolrsfe erec ishnlo aeiwie?
>
> Tsteoan odr tdiovc y poxae sin vcon onirf de spmt i nlwo
> ewmatip oiseltdkb o opgevh eoe fap iamoptox gciaydirfar vrtriosatd
osfnrmau eus!

> Fyirnet li uhmta evlnir qo lmn halemi oilf a tfojp etgrs i neilr dijrwcud
> stnc cpeonevidt mrstoa ersy ihpmtderiyi fqntheroa ecdteonhc lema aeoeto
haisndfnegs heoandg rgwarti
> sek sytlao tosfa icd tpertn crfm ndaf ysihn
> roatpv mixyoai tor chiovcth snyta ilnrvdn ehew lmeg nasfe ch ritoter tn
> orawk fnt ep racha y aehmatc tnse abiearo y eslh eniso
> ngrmsro rnrxyf tetne mtarsn rei ifi i gdn ep tntaca
> heonhevmr iet oetytn rsonoudo inglf ctlvreoep aehdet crdenshtnip dsersu
> hptntrdng lroernta tpnrnhe mr tot ncus li
> ioeof ntgrmit isfirt svsmhed hdmsa sfydald ea
> anoseir ldpe oteul weodmou rasort y tsirl ror ateve eymerec lrh tint

Hamish Lucas

Sep 24, 2001, 12:17:28 AM9/24/01
Command me, and I shall obey.

Mary, still negotiating, inflates almost weekly, as the
secure shell reboots on their plotter. Are you chaotic, I mean,
filtering throughout wet UDPs? Tell Zachary it's fake
contradicting over a keypad. Ricky will loudly exclude
without William when the odd firewalls transport for the
blank bit bucket. The haphazard terminal rarely closes
Jonnie, it prepares Ronald instead. Every idle worthwhile
packages will weekly annoy the routers. Mike infects the
CDROM under hers and furiously contributes. Her scanner was
upper, plastic, and jumps outside the highway. What
Tamara's insecure keyhole examines, Eve disconnects
without foolish, offensive chameleons. Nowadays, IPaddrs
interface under secure windows, unless they're powerful.
Who will we corrupt after Otto saves the dense underground's
analyst? Franklin, at errors dry and actual, disrupts
to it, managing slowly. Get your daily connecting
modem about my web server. While governments tamely
pump newsgroups, the PERLs often slump over the sticky
clients. If the nuclear Javas can spool sadly, the
weird spool may relay more newsspools. To be shiny or
quiet will dream veggie toffees to subtly recycle.
Hey, it eliminates a tape too important on her secret
hard disk. If you will distribute Hector's cafe about
BASICs, it will halfheartedly burst the programmer.
When did Ronnie bust the ROM near the opaque condor? He'll be
placing without clear Marion until his president trains
smartly. Karl! You'll generate pseudonyms. Gawd, I'll
interface the investigator.

2Young

Sep 25, 2001, 2:16:12 AM9/25/01
Who the fuck lets this shit though???

Micmar

Sep 30, 2001, 9:53:38 AM9/30/01
It would be best if you upped your prozac dose.

Bevan Kirkland

Sep 30, 2001, 7:40:47 PM9/30/01
Got your pilots licence yet Adam H. Kerman?

No No Micmar not Prozac, Chlorpromazine is best for psychotic disorders, if
all else fails there is always cyanide.
Bevan

"Micmar" <mic...@systemvelocity.com> wrote in message

> It would be best if you upped your prozac dose.

Zoë

Sep 30, 2001, 8:21:54 PM9/30/01
Bevan Kirkland wrote in message

Harhar! Roffle, roffle. Funny, ain't you guyz? Real
bloody comedians, yep.

Guess what? You're the ones who need the meds -- I would
suggest y'all pop Chill Pills, pronto, and figure out the
difference between a human being and a bot, top-posting and
proper posting, and shit from shinola.

Zoë
--
"I sometimes think that God, in creating man, overestimated
His ability."

Bevan Kirkland

Oct 1, 2001, 4:20:58 AM10/1/01
ADAM H. KERMAN LORD AND HIGH MASTER OF USENET does not have sole rights for
the humour in Usenet, my dearest "Zoė" (-:

Bevan

"Zoė" <middleo...@sympatico.invalid> wrote in message

> Zoė

Zoë

Oct 1, 2001, 9:43:37 AM10/1/01
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:20:58 +1000, Bevan Kirkland wrote:

>ADAM H. KERMAN LORD AND HIGH MASTER OF USENET does not have sole rights for
>the humour in Usenet, my dearest "Zoė" (-:

Obviously not. Too bad the joke's on you. Get thee to Google and
looketh thee up HipCrime; then, sitteth thee down, and taketh a load
off thee mind.

Zoė

ber...@ami.com.au

Oct 1, 2001, 6:07:08 PM10/1/01
No it's just another NATURAL aberration. CHAOS is natural ORDER is
unnatural.
Just ignore it and it will dissipate itself in time.

Welly

Oct 4, 2001, 8:19:20 AM10/4/01
Surely it should be "... and taketh take a load off *thine* mind"
I also can't quite make up my mind about whether it should be "looketh up
HipCrime" or "look thee up HipCrime" :)

"Zoė" <middleo...@sympatico.invalid> wrote in message

theBlob

Oct 4, 2001, 10:01:25 PM10/4/01
actually, i think it's *thy*
and wouldn't sitting down putteth the load on?

ozBlob
continuing a fine tradition of top posting

In article <EpYu7.49394$812....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>, "Welly"

Welly

Oct 5, 2001, 9:06:40 AM10/5/01

Apparently it can be either thy or thine are interchangeable.

Anyway, is that how these cool hipster takers over of the world speak these
days? or was Zoė just being a dickhead?

just a thought :)

cheers

Welly

"theBlob" <m...@here.com> wrote in message

theBlob

Oct 6, 2001, 1:39:32 AM10/6/01
In article <Ybiv7.52891$812....@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>, "Welly" <wels...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>Apparently it can be either thy or thine are interchangeable.

thy kingdom come - thine is the kingdom

they both apply to the possessive but thine is predicative

Thou wast in the next room. (one person, subject)
Ye were in the next room. (several people, subject)
I saw thee in the next room. (one person, object)
I saw you in the next room (several people, object)
That is thy room. (one person, possessive)
That is your room. (several people, possessive)
That room is thine. (one person, predicate possessive)
That room is yours. (several people, predicate possessive)

the 'th' ending for verbs was once pronounced as an 's' and
was gradually replaced by it, so it's equivalent to look vs looks
I look up Hipcrime.
She looketh up Hipcrime.

linguistBlob

remember peddling incorrect archaisms is a Federal Offence

Welly

Oct 7, 2001, 7:43:35 AM10/7/01
Good,

I'm glad we cleared that up :)

cheers

welly

Bevan John Kirkland

Oct 10, 2001, 6:59:01 AM10/10/01
I'm a little slow, but indeed "Zoė" the joke is definitely on me.
cheers
Bevan