The Latest Medical News

2 үзсэн
Эхний уншаагүй мессеж руу алгасах

Bernie Spleef

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 6 03:00:001998.10.06
On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:32:28 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
scrawled:

:> >
:> >Sprog wrote in message <6vbhf2$kfs$0...@dosa.alt.net>...
:> ><SNIP>
:> >>>
:> >>I have a fucking huge IQ well above anything youve got cunt. So just
:> >fucking
:> >>watch it before I get medievel on yer ass.
:> >
:> >In mediaeval times they would use a destrier, not an ass, as to go into
:> >battle on an ass would make you look stupid.
:> >
:> >It's funny how 'US' and 'ass' both sound like 'arse' isn't it?
:> >
:> >

Is that anything like "Arsetralia" ? Thought so, luser.

--
FF
LL
AA
MM
EE
NN
EE
TT
%%
Ferg bragging about his masturbation skills in %%
<6vcfaf$q1m$1...@bomb.dynamite.com.au> %%
%%
"One hand? Some of us need both hands. I suppose you %%
are all lame weeners though, aren't you?" %%
%%
22
00
00
00
_____________________________________________________________ %%
/*\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ /*\
|***| \ Z \ I \ G \ Z \ A \ G \ |***|
\*/____\_______\_______\_______\______ \_______\_________\___\*/

Ferg

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 7 03:00:001998.10.07

Bernie Spleef wrote in message <36215036....@enews.newsguy.com>...

>On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:32:28 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
>scrawled:
>
>:> >
>:> >Sprog wrote in message <6vbhf2$kfs$0...@dosa.alt.net>...
>:> ><SNIP>
>:> >>>
>:> >>I have a fucking huge IQ well above anything youve got cunt. So just
>:> >fucking
>:> >>watch it before I get medievel on yer ass.
>:> >
>:> >In mediaeval times they would use a destrier, not an ass, as to go into
>:> >battle on an ass would make you look stupid.
>:> >
>:> >It's funny how 'US' and 'ass' both sound like 'arse' isn't it?
>:> >
>:> >
>
>Is that anything like "Arsetralia" ? Thought so, luser.

Nah, see what happens when you have an education system that couldn't even
train monkeys?

It's "OzTralia". So you learn something new every day, don't you? Not hard
when you know nothing to start off with though.

Sprog

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 7 03:00:001998.10.07
In article <6veab7$sha$1...@bomb.dynamite.com.au>, fergu...@hotmail.com
jerked off...

>Bernie Spleef wrote in message <36215036....@enews.newsguy.com>...
>>On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:32:28 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
>>scrawled:
>>
>>:> >
>>:> >Sprog wrote in message <6vbhf2$kfs$0...@dosa.alt.net>...
>>:> ><SNIP>
>>:> >>>
>>:> >>I have a fucking huge IQ well above anything youve got cunt. So just
>>:> >fucking
>>:> >>watch it before I get medievel on yer ass.
>>:> >
>>:> >In mediaeval times they would use a destrier, not an ass, as to go
into
>>:> >battle on an ass would make you look stupid.
>>:> >
>>:> >It's funny how 'US' and 'ass' both sound like 'arse' isn't it?
>>:> >
>>:> >
>>
>>Is that anything like "Arsetralia" ? Thought so, luser.
>
>Nah, see what happens when you have an education system that couldn't even
>train monkeys?
>
>It's "OzTralia". So you learn something new every day, don't you? Not hard
>when you know nothing to start off with though.

You should know drunkard. Oppressed any aboriginal people lately you fascist
rascist.

--
---
The Sprog

Iron Parrot JIIISM runs squeeling like a little piglet about to be
slaughtered in the following
article:
From: squ...@psittacus.net ("Iron Parrot" JIIIM)
Newsgroups: alt.flame,alt.flamenet,alt.fan.karl-
malden.nose,aus.flame,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.evil
Subject: Re: FLAMENET is BACK MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF ALL
ACROSS USENET - flamenet.wav (1/1)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 22:42:25 GMT
<360d5501...@news.alt.net> <360D5A...@pinhead.felchu.org>
<360d71a7...@news.alt.net> <360d8d34...@news.alt.net>
<360d8ec9...@news.alt.net> <360DD6...@basilisk.alt.net>
<36118BB1...@quackquack.com> <3611bdcb....@news.alt.net>
<3611cd9e...@news.alt.net>
<MPG.107c0d82f...@news.navicom.net>
<3612a516...@news.alt.net> <3612e9b9....@news.alt.net>
<3612fcd1...@news.alt.net> <36131573....@news.alt.net>
<36131cb9...@news.alt.net> <3613241f....@news.alt.net>
<36132a3b...@news.alt.net> <36133a82....@news.alt.net>
<36134514...@news.alt.net> <6v0um8$dgu$0...@dosa.alt.net>
aus.flame:102721 alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:140295 alt.evil:230632
In alt.fan.karl-malden.nose, sp...@flame.net (Sprog) wrote:
>In article <36134514...@news.alt.net>, squ...@psittacus.net jerked
>off...
>
>>Excuse me, dumbshit. Could you please tell me where I said anything
>>about your being boring?
>>
>Prepare to bow to the greatness of FlAMENET 2000. If you show contrishon
you
>will be spared a savage beating.
>
>>Here's a general tip for you, idiot. Read and COMPREHEND the
>>goddamned article before you reply to it.
>>
>Something you need do to otherwiuse you won't understand how close your are
>coming to being roasted.
>
>>Listen, I know that it's so much easier for you to whimper and moan than
>>it is for you to actually come up with something <*GASP*> witty, but
>>*please* try.
>>
>Bet you I can do better than you.
>
>Q: Why did the pervert cross the road?
>A: Becuase his dick was stuck in the chicken.
>
>Now FOAD you useless cunt.
Don't waste my time, 'bot.
--
Squawk,
"Iron Parrot" JIIM - Servant of the _ber-Stoat
___________.__ _____ _______ ___________
\_ _____/| | / _ \ _____ ____ \ \ ___\__ ___/
| __) | | / /_\ \ / \_/ __ \ / | \_/ __ \| |
| \ | |__/ | \ Y Y \ ___// | \ ___/| |
\___ / |____/\____|__ /__|_| /\___ >____|__ /\___ >____|
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
_______________ _______ _______
\_____ \ _ \ \ _ \ \ _ \
/ ____/ /_\ \/ /_\ \/ /_\ \
/ \ \_/ \ \_/ \ \_/ \
\_______ \_____ /\_____ /\_____ /
\/ \/ \/ \/
_________ _____ _____.___. _____.___.________ ____ _____________
/ _____/ / _ \\__ | | \__ | |\_____ \ | | \______ \
\_____ \ / /_\ \/ | | / | | / | \| | /| _/
/ \/ | \____ | \____ |/ | \ | / | | \
/_______ /\____|__ / ______| / ______|\_______ /______/ |____|_ /
\/ \/\/ \/ \/ \/
____________________ _____ _____.___._____________________ _________
\______ \______ \ / _ \\__ | |\_ _____/\______ \/ _____/
| ___/| _/ / /_\ \/ | | | __)_ | _/\_____ \
|____| |____|_ /\____|__ / ______|/_______ / |____|_ /_______ /
\/ \/\/ \/ \/

Bernie Spleef

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 7 03:00:001998.10.07
On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:44:56 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
scrawled:

:> >
:> >Bernie Spleef wrote in message <36215036....@enews.newsguy.com>...

:> >>On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:32:28 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
:> >>scrawled:
:> >>
:> >>:> >
:> >>:> >Sprog wrote in message <6vbhf2$kfs$0...@dosa.alt.net>...
:> >>:> ><SNIP>
:> >>:> >>>
:> >>:> >>I have a fucking huge IQ well above anything youve got cunt. So just
:> >>:> >fucking
:> >>:> >>watch it before I get medievel on yer ass.
:> >>:> >
:> >>:> >In mediaeval times they would use a destrier, not an ass, as to go into
:> >>:> >battle on an ass would make you look stupid.
:> >>:> >
:> >>:> >It's funny how 'US' and 'ass' both sound like 'arse' isn't it?
:> >>:> >
:> >>:> >
:> >>
:> >>Is that anything like "Arsetralia" ? Thought so, luser.
:> >
:> >Nah, see what happens when you have an education system that couldn't even
:> >train monkeys?

We don't use the "Arsetralian" maodel for our system, splinterdick.

:> >
:> >It's "OzTralia". So you learn something new every day, don't you? Not hard

:> >when you know nothing to start off with though.

Keep telling yerslf that. It might become true. But I doubt it.

:> >>
:> >>--

:> >> FF
:> >> LL
:> >> AA
:> >> MM
:> >> EE
:> >> NN
:> >> EE
:> >> TT
:> >> %%
:> >>Ferg bragging about his masturbation skills in %%
:> >><6vcfaf$q1m$1...@bomb.dynamite.com.au> %%
:> >> %%
:> >>"One hand? Some of us need both hands. I suppose you %%
:> >>are all lame weeners though, aren't you?" %%
:> >> %%
:> >> 22
:> >> 00
:> >> 00
:> >> 00
:> >> _____________________________________________________________ %%
:> >> /*\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ /*\
:> >>|***| \ Z \ I \ G \ Z \ A \ G \ |***|
:> >> \*/____\_______\_______\_______\______ \_______\_________\___\*/

:> >>
:> >

You musta liked my .sig since you left it in. Dont biother thanking
me.

Ferg

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 8 03:00:001998.10.08

Sprog wrote in message <6vfvtd$di8$0...@dosa.alt.net>...

>>>:> >
>>>:> >It's funny how 'US' and 'ass' both sound like 'arse' isn't it?
>>>:> >
>>>:> >
>>>
>>>Is that anything like "Arsetralia" ? Thought so, luser.
>>
>>Nah, see what happens when you have an education system that couldn't even
>>train monkeys?
>>
>>It's "OzTralia". So you learn something new every day, don't you? Not hard
>>when you know nothing to start off with though.
>>
>You should know drunkard. Oppressed any aboriginal people lately you
fascist
>rascist.

Nope. How about yourself? Or have you been kidnapping negroes again and
making them pick cotton for you? As long as you don't take your grandad's
rifle to school when the holidays are over............

Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361f8912...@enews.newsguy.com>...

>On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:44:56 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
>scrawled:

>Keep telling yerslf that. It might become true. But I doubt it.

Who TF is "yerslf"? Wasn't that one of Joseph of Arimethea's cousins? Pretty
dumb name, I bet there are more americans called "yerslf" than australians.

Bernie Spleef

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 8 03:00:001998.10.08
On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:30:01 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
scrawled:

:> >
:> >Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361f8912...@enews.newsguy.com>...

:> >

Jeezus hop-scotching Christ in a pair of patent leather maryjanes ! A
spel layme from Arsetralia's premier wanker. Could you possibly get
any lamer ?

Sheesh.

--
http://members.tripod.com/~FlamenetY2K

Sprog

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 8 03:00:001998.10.08
In article <6vhf8t$1aa$1...@bomb.dynamite.com.au>, fergu...@hotmail.com
jerked off...

>>>Nah, see what happens when you have an education system that couldn't
even
>>>train monkeys?
>>>
>>>It's "OzTralia". So you learn something new every day, don't you? Not
hard
>>>when you know nothing to start off with though.
>>>
>>You should know drunkard. Oppressed any aboriginal people lately you
>fascist
>>rascist.
>
>Nope. How about yourself? Or have you been kidnapping negroes again and
>making them pick cotton for you?

Now we see it all, or rather noit. Your flaming skills are so shite that you
have to make things up. But in reality you are just firing blanks. A bit
like your dick does.

>As long as you don't take your grandad's rifle to school when the
>holidays are over............

Age lamer. Is that the best you can do you sweaty australian drunkard.

--
---
The Sprog

http://members.tripod.com/~FlamenetY2K

Sprog

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 8 03:00:001998.10.08
In article <6vhfdh$1d0$1...@bomb.dynamite.com.au>, fergu...@hotmail.com
jerked off...

>Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361f8912...@enews.newsguy.com>...
>>On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:44:56 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
>>scrawled:
>

>>Keep telling yerslf that. It might become true. But I doubt it.
>>

>Who TF is "yerslf"? Wasn't that one of Joseph of Arimethea's
>cousins? Pretty dumb name, I bet there are more americans called
>"yerslf" than australians.

If you quoted correctly people might know what you were talking about. But
hey I guess you like dribbling down your bib.

Ferg

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 9 03:00:001998.10.09

R A I D E R wrote in message <36217b58...@news.alt.net>...
>On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:27:34 +1000, "Ferg" <fergus_...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:

>>Nope. How about yourself? Or have you been kidnapping negroes again and
>>making them pick cotton for you?
>
>How about kidnapping Aboriginal children? Remember "the agony endured by
>Aboriginals as a result of government policy. The policy was not just
>wrong, the report stated. It was 'genocidal'. This was not a judgement on
>the families and institutions in which the children had been placed-some
>were well cared for, though many were not. But the policy's aim was the
>disappearance of Aborigines as a distinct group; and this was genocide, as
>defined in the Convention on Genocide ratified by Australia in 1949."

Well, the ones that were "kidnapped" didn't have to pick cotton and went on
to get decent jobs so they don't have to live in burnt-out cars in the bush
like the ones that weren't "kidnapped"..

>>As long as you don't take your grandad's rifle to school when the holidays
>>are over............
>

>Is that what happened in Port Arthur?

Bryant was watching american movies and pretending to be american. Bad idea,
eh, red-ear?

Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361cf2e8....@enews.newsguy.com>...

>On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:30:01 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
>scrawled:
>
>:> >
>:> >Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361f8912...@enews.newsguy.com>...

>:> >>On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:44:56 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
>:> >>scrawled:
>:> >
>:> >>
>:> >>Keep telling yerslf that. It might become true. But I doubt it.
>:> >>
>:> >
>:> >Who TF is "yerslf"? Wasn't that one of Joseph of Arimethea's cousins?
Pretty
>:> >dumb name, I bet there are more americans called "yerslf" than
australians.
>:> >
>
>Jeezus hop-scotching Christ in a pair of patent leather maryjanes ! A
>spel layme from Arsetralia's premier wanker. Could you possibly get
>any lamer ?

Ah, that was a spelling mistake! It's hard to tell the difference between
spelling errors and deliberate gibberish where you yanks are concerned.

Sprog wrote in message <6vj3gm$akm$1...@dosa.alt.net>...

>In article <6vhfdh$1d0$1...@bomb.dynamite.com.au>, fergu...@hotmail.com
>jerked off...
>>

>>Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361f8912...@enews.newsguy.com>...
>>>On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:44:56 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
>>>scrawled:
>>

>>>Keep telling yerslf that. It might become true. But I doubt it.
>>>

>>Who TF is "yerslf"? Wasn't that one of Joseph of Arimethea's
>>cousins? Pretty dumb name, I bet there are more americans called
>>"yerslf" than australians.
>>
>If you quoted correctly people might know what you were talking about. But
>hey I guess you like dribbling down your bib.

oogle, dog-doodle.

Bernie Spleef

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 9 03:00:001998.10.09
On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:29:32 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
scrawled:

:> >
:> >Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361cf2e8....@enews.newsguy.com>...

:> >>On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:30:01 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
:> >>scrawled:
:> >>

:> >>:> >
:> >>:> >Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361f8912...@enews.newsguy.com>...

:> >>:> >>On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:44:56 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
:> >>:> >>scrawled:
:> >>:> >
:> >>:> >>
:> >>:> >>Keep telling yerslf that. It might become true. But I doubt it.
:> >>:> >>
:> >>:> >
:> >>:> >Who TF is "yerslf"? Wasn't that one of Joseph of Arimethea's cousins?
:> >Pretty
:> >>:> >dumb name, I bet there are more americans called "yerslf" than
:> >australians.

:> >>:> >
:> >>

:> >>Jeezus hop-scotching Christ in a pair of patent leather maryjanes ! A
:> >>spel layme from Arsetralia's premier wanker. Could you possibly get
:> >>any lamer ?
:> >
:> >Ah, that was a spelling mistake! It's hard to tell the difference between
:> >spelling errors and deliberate gibberish where you yanks are concerned.

I reckon it's hard for you to tell the difference between a water
fountain and a urinal, but that's not uncommon for an Arsetralian, eh
wankstain ?

Ferg

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 10 03:00:001998.10.10

Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361e34f5....@enews.newsguy.com>...

A "water fountain"? How quaint! Do you call it that because you also have
"shit fountains"?

Bernie Spleef

уншаагүй,
1998 оны 10-р сарын 12 03:00:001998.10.12
On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 13:35:45 +1000, "Ferg" <fergu...@hotmail.com>
scrawled:

:> >
:> >Bernie Spleef wrote in message <361e34f5....@enews.newsguy.com>...

*SWOOSH*

Ya know Fergie, you're not really very good at this.

0 шинэ мессеж