the ultra-rich know global societal collapse is coming

Nomen Nescio

Mar 7, 2023, 8:51:45 PM3/7/23
Yeah finding out about that billionaires are buying bunkers and hiring consultants to figure out how to make sure their armed security brigades don’t turn against them are what sealed the deal for me—well that and the Covid-19 response.

They know what’s coming and have no intentions to do anything about it except syphon off as much wealth and resources for themselves as they can.

Rod Speed

Mar 8, 2023, 12:13:51 AM3/8/23
Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote

> Yeah finding out about that billionaires are buying bunkers

Only a couple of terminal fuckwits are doing that.

> and hiring consultants to figure out how to make sure their armed
> security brigades don’t turn against them

Only a couple of terminal fuckwits are doing that.

> are what sealed the deal for me—

More fool you. Just because a couple of terminal fuckwits are doing
something...

> well that and the Covid-19 response.

More fool you.

> They know what’s coming

Nope, dope.

> and have no intentions to do anything about it except syphon off as much
> wealth and resources for themselves as they can.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.