What happened to Kerry Mack?

Roundtable

Aug 1, 2008, 11:30:43 AM8/1/08
Actress Kerry Mack was in a number of films and TV mini-series, such
as the
Lancaster-Miller affair, but she seems to have disappeared after 1993.

She's hardly the Dr. Kerry Mack who rides horses.

Anybody know anything? Have searched google, found nought.

RT

maryfr...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2017, 11:53:43 PM9/12/17
Same here...

I used to hang out with her and friends in the early '80s at La Brassiere above the Prahran Market.
She was dating Tom Burlinson for a few months but dumped him. Said he was too boring.
I lost contact with her around 1986 when I was contracted to spend time interstate.
Also has searched the net wondering what happened to her. And I have tried to search her and even her mother Brenda on Facebook, to no avail.

Good luck ... If I ever find out where she is at nowadays, I shall let you know.

Mary

maryfr...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 12:23:13 AM9/13/17
Hi again.

Well, I have found out that Kerry is back living in Sydney and is self-employed. She is still in the performing arts industry.

I have her on Facebook now.
She is as wonderful as ever. Still funny as heck and getting up to antics!

Mary

David Humphries

Jan 28, 2021, 5:01:14 AM1/28/21
I heard she died. 2020

Mary Francis

Feb 12, 2021, 5:30:44 AM2/12/21
Oh no :( So sad to hear. Thank you for the update.

Daniel H

May 14, 2022, 10:42:55 AM5/14/22