back in the day when Ned Latham was normal

Anonymous

May 13, 2020, 7:59:16 AM5/13/20
When I first started smoking I'd go to a my dealers house who always
had Dank bud. EVERY night I'd leave so Fucked up I would hate the drive
but I went all the time any way. Lately I have been smoking Mids,
cheaper and more avaliable. I love driving while high off of Mids. It
puts me in that perfect mindset. I'm a Pecan delivery driver so i smoke
and drive all night. It keeps my head off of work and keeps it anywhere
else. Luckly I know Texas like the back of my hand, I don't really have
to think about where I'm going. As for is it easy? You just have to get
past the fact that you are high and remember that you are driving. I
find that Cruise control comes in very handy.